The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 08-03-2021, 04:53 PM   #21
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
"People" like Chris Chan are a burden on society and should be executed so that the tax dollars used to keep him alive are better spent elsewhere.

HOly $#!(

IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 07:24 PM   #22
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
I watched a video commenting on this debacle and... It was really weird. The person who made it didn't really seem care about the situation or Chris-Chan in general, because he mostly talked about how bad the "right-wing" trolls of Chris-Chan were for misgendering and dead naming. The whole thing just came across like he just saw an opportunity to get more views than usual, so he could get more people to listen to his political opinions. He even went on to point out how much better he was than the "right-wing" trolls because he didn't misgender Chris (and yes, he kept emphasising "right-wing), like some weird bragging. The closest thing to an actual point in that video was that this could be used to portray transpeople in general as rapists but I think that would be an issue, unless there is some rapid series of reports regarding transpeople being rapists I don't know about, it just seems like a hyperbolic concern.

Whatever, the point is that trying to use news like "80 year old woman raped by her own child" for some kind of political rant that furthers some goal of yours or start a tangentially related discussion you're interested in but has little to do with the topic at hand... It seems really manipulative egotistical. A horrible thing happened, why not just agree it was awful? Why try to use it for your own gain, that is a pretty disgusting thing to do.
Chris Chan could literally kill his mother and that guy would probably obsess over the trolls and not murder.

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 07:52 PM   #23
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

I see stuff like this and I wonder, "was bullying in schools really so bad?" Might have saved lives. Also, dignities.

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 08-04-2021 at 01:08 PM.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 08:22 PM   #24
sdp
Megan Fox = April

^^^^
That's quite ironic counting that it's constant bullying and trolling that has lead to Chris Chan to ruin his life and make horrible decisions through out the last two decades.

I think if you don't know who chris chan is or know just a little then you don't have enough background of the situation to really comment, we're talking about an autistic kid who for some reason became "cool" to mess with and had people egg him on to put him in situations where he would obviously make the wrong choice.

For the people who have trolled him and tried to make his life miserable they're truly horrible human beings. For the people who would be entertained by the so called "christory" they're just sick individuals. I first found out about Chris on 4chan back in the mid 2000's when they discovered him, we all laughed, but they kept at it until one time they made him send his most precious posession to a "girl" who he thought he was going to marry, it was a troll who just broke it and sent him the pieces. To me that was just meanspirited and felt bad for the guy and stopped following to not enable that harassment.

That however was only the beginning of the "chris saga" as they call it and things would continue on for years. People kept messing with his life, sexual frustration, a busing his autism, a person who is obviously not equipped to deal literal thousands of trolls and intelligent people setting up things to watch him fail or do stupid things that would get him in trouble.

If the internet had never discovered him it's likely he would live a much more peaceful life. It's truly a "making a criminal" type of thing. I'm not defending anything he might have done if he did do it but I can't see how anyone would say his life would've been the same without him having thousands of people documenting every single thing of his life and trolling him day in and day out for the past 15+ years.
sdp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 08:27 PM   #25
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Oh OK. I honestly have no idea who this is.
Old 08-04-2021, 07:53 AM   #26
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
As simplified as possible, here is a breakdown of this person's life:
  • Chris was born to people were on the edge of literally being too old to care of a child.
  • Early on, Chris was diagnosed with "high functioning autism", which would now be considered aspergers.
  • The father refused to ever have the kid get treatment, due to having some misconceptions about mental institutions.
  • Due to this, Chris mostly failed to get real friends during school and did not quite understand what was expected of a student.
  • Chris somehow got into college but graduated way later than expected, due to frequently getting suspended and banned from campus because of questionable behaviour, like walking around with a sign asking for a girlfriend (who could not be black or have had any previous relationships).
  • Well after graduating, Chris still lived at home with the parents, who were hoarders.
  • Chris has seemingly never made an honest attempt at getting a job, instead Chris tries to earn money through a fan fiction crossover comic called Sonichu, featuring himself and creatures that are combinations of Sonic the Hedgehog characters and Pokémon.
  • The comic, despite the alleged premise of being about the Sonic/Pokémon hybrids, is mostly about how awesome Chris is and how much everyone else is mean.
  • Chris was discovered online by trolls, who mostly messed with Chris by pretending to be women who were interested in a relationship.
  • The trolls tricked Chris into making private life public and into revealing/doing disgusting things.
  • Even outside of the manipulation, Chris has done fairly horrible things like attempt to run over a store manager who banned Chris.
  • After Chris' father died, Chris came out as trans through a long series of events.
  • It's worth noting that Chris being Trans is up for debate, since it is very likely it's another troll manipulation and Chris' mental health is probably worse than any medical expert is aware of.
I'm not sure I want to bring up details about this person's sex life, since it might be relevant here but it's pretty gross to go into detail about. Let's just say, what has happened now really is the worst thing we know about but everything else is still pretty disturbing.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 09:38 AM   #27
Banned

he identifies as a woman and will be jailed with women inmates...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-inmates.html
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 10:33 AM   #28
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
he identifies as a woman and will be jailed with women inmates...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-inmates.html
Yeah but Chris is super weak, he'll be the one in danger and women inmates hate rapists. As far as I know Chris has never been beat up. Any girl he creeped on either shoved him off or moved away while staying polite, like no one's ever outright slapped him.

If he tries to make a pass towards her inmates... Like the meme says...HE GON LEARN TODAY

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 08-04-2021 at 10:39 AM.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 11:53 AM   #29
Sumac
Banned

Clown world continues.
"Identifies as a woman" is probably the most misogynistic thing a man can say. And people who enable this kind of behavior are dumb trash and belong to trash.

Aside from that, yeah, I am not sure who would in the bigger danger there - an autist-rapist stuck in his own imaginary world or bunch of women who known to be quite violent and cruel.

Normally, I don't like to speculate, but I think, that CC will be held in a solitary cell, since, I don't think letting him out would be safe for him or anyone else.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 01:05 PM   #30
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Just looked up some images of Chris Chan. Yeesh. Looks like Artie Lange's brother in a dress or something.
Old 08-04-2021, 01:21 PM   #31
IMJ
Emperor

Yeah. Because of this thread I plugged the name into YouTube and could barely make my way through a single video made about the guy by someone else. Honestly made me sick to my stomach....

A lot of you guys most likely have no experience with people on that far end of the $#!(bag spectrum, but a lot of the worst of the worst remind me of that guy as an archetype and wind up in deep recesses of the prison system and continue to do weird $#!( daily even there.

I've seen all I need to about that guy and I got nauseous with the part about his mother, and that was solidified once they showed some clip of her trying to sell a blanket to people via youtube or something.

That's enough of that $#!(. I invite enough weird $#!( on these boards alone, I don't need to see another single thing about this guy, man. And something to consider for anyone that wants to excuse the guy based on mental illness I can tell you this - you learn really quickly when to stop having sympathy for the devil in real exposure. You'd be standing there trying to "understand him" and laugh it off when he literally asks you out of nowhere if he can f you in the @$$ and while you are trying to play your phony "understanding" role, he'll suddenly cut your throat when you say "now, now Chris, we can't do that" and you turn your back to him. And as you lay there bleeding out the guy will walk around the room making uncoordinated gestures with his hands that span the top of his head to the bottom of his shoes.

Christ this is the only circle of fandom where $#!( like this even comes up as a topic. Not a single other fandom I've ever been in would even think to bring this guy into my understanding of the world, man. It's like other threads here of simple-minded nonsense. I can't f'n believe it..... The newest Dromer dufus f'n thread "Do you ACTUALLY Cover Your Mouth When You Cough?". Jesus.

Last edited by IMJ; 08-04-2021 at 01:27 PM.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 02:55 PM   #32
neatoman
Emperor

Chris still has the mind, emotional maturity, comprehension and skill of a child despite being almost 40 years old. I don't think any amount of time being instituionalised will help, Chris probably don't even understand why incest or rape is wrong. Chris will probably never understand because Chris never learns anything.

As an example of low aptitude, here is an art piece Chris made around the age of 22.
Spoiler:

And here is the redraw at age 35.
Spoiler:

There is barely any improvement and certainly far less than you would expect from over a decade of doing almost nothing but making drawings, nothing of value at least.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 03:58 PM   #33
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Just looked up some images of Chris Chan. Yeesh. Looks like Artie Lange's brother in a dress or something.
The person is so lazy they think just growing your hair out and wearing a dress is enough. They also think listening to some kind of music helps the 'change' happen. I think it's like those soothing music people use to relax or sleep.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 08-04-2021, 06:32 PM   #34
sdp
Megan Fox = April

So, yeah the person who "leaked" the information is a troll who had been enticing and encouraging for this to have happened since 2019 and knew of it happening weeks before she reported it since she wanted to get it on tape.
So yeah, horrible situation, all caused by a troll that went too far. I just hope they don't try to censor the internet if this becomes bigger news because of this.
Old 08-04-2021, 07:50 PM   #35
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
I just hope they don't try to censor the internet if this becomes bigger news because of this.
The current regime in the U.S. is actively trying to do just that.
Old 08-04-2021, 08:40 PM   #36
sdp
Megan Fox = April

it's not a "now thing" most governments have tried for the past two decades, it's nothing new. It's easy to pass laws to "protect children" because no one is going to vote "yeah **** the kids" and they don't realize they're trying to censor the internet.
Old 08-04-2021, 11:29 PM   #37
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Doubtful. Right now the bigger concern are pronouns and the fact that they got biological male in jail with biological women.

The lefties are trying to make a statement out of all this.

Old 08-05-2021, 01:17 AM   #38
ssjup81
Foot Elite

This is disturbing. This isn't normal behavior period. He's definitely probably going to get off for mental illness reasons.
Quote:
Neither do I.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Doubtful. Right now the bigger concern are pronouns and the fact that they got biological male in jail with biological women.

The lefties are trying to make a statement out of all this.
There was a Law & Order: SVU ep that had something like that. The person who ended up arrested for murder was a trans female and also had an attraction for guys so it's not one of those guys who become a transfemale and then turn out to be a lesbian or something (which I still can't wrap my head around). The murder was like an "I panicked!" type situation. He hadn't fully gone through with the surgery, but it was planned for him to fully do so, though. When arresting that person, they put him in the male prison since he was still biologically male and hadn't had the chance to get the rest of the surgery done. You could imagine what happened to him, especially since he looked incredibly female. ><

I don't know about this internet guy (he should serve a sentence for his actions in some way or form), but I just feel sorry for people like the hypothetical guy from the SVU ep. I can't imagine feeling like I was trapped in a body that I was disgusted with and didn't feel I belonged in and knowing the negative stigma against it must be even more difficult because you can't share it with others.

Last edited by ssjup81; 08-05-2021 at 01:27 AM.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 02:33 AM   #39
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
I don't know about this internet guy (he should serve a sentence for his actions in some way or form), but I just feel sorry for people like the hypothetical guy from the SVU ep. I can't imagine feeling like I was trapped in a body that I was disgusted with and didn't feel I belonged in and knowing the negative stigma against it must be even more difficult because you can't share it with others.
That's what psychologists are for - to fix those peoples' brain.

And I understand it is a bad situation for them, but the rest of the world shouldn't break own laws and logic, just so tiny percent of mentally ill people could feel fine about themselves.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 09:46 AM   #40
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
That's what psychologists are for - to fix those peoples' brain.

And I understand it is a bad situation for them, but the rest of the world shouldn't break own laws and logic, just so tiny percent of mentally ill people could feel fine about themselves.
Do you really think gender dysphoria can be fixed by a psychologist? Not starting ****, just asking an honest question here. Like how would they do it?