The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 09-16-2021, 12:09 PM   #21
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Having now seen the episode in question which deals with this...it doesn't go the way you're thinking at all. Teela learns a lesson about relying on others and agrees to let Adam share his power with her.
Interesting. What an odd thing to teach modern day kids, especially girls. Rely on others???? Especially..... MEN??????

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 12:47 PM   #22
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Interesting. What an odd thing to teach modern day kids, especially girls. Rely on others????
I'll take "Communism" for $200, Alex.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 02:21 PM   #24
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Hey, that's interesting. This woman has directed a total of two movies, one has an 88% on RT, the other a 4%. In terms of Television, she directed one episode of Westworld and three episodes of that ridiculous attempt to make a Watchmen show.

Anyone feeling like rolling the dice on this one?
Hahahaha!
neatoman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 05:28 PM   #25
Vegita-San
Emperor

The Princesses of Power.

I'm finally forcing myself to watch the rest of this just to see how bad it got. I stopped after I saw what they did to maddam razz, broom and Lookie.

I mean, if you take out the she-ra elements, if this where it's own thing, the first 6 or so episodes aren't bad. The Friggen PROM thing. Wow. WTF is up with animated shows and prom these days? seems everywhere all of a sudden and SOOO not She-Ra at all. This world doesn't feel invaded if everyone is able to have such a nice time everywhere either. the old show did a MUCH better job of making it more serious, despite the girly nature of the designs.

And also so far, swiftwind is a non entity...

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 11:16 PM   #26
Sumac
Banned

Prom thing is revenge of writers for not having a good prom, because, they were toxic shitheads.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 03:39 PM   #27
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Noel Stevenson.... the one woman behind the She-Ra woke reboot that hates men so much, she's now become one.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 07-04-2022, 03:48 PM   #28
Leo656
The Franchise

Just yesterday read a British-published article that cites proof that most of them have some pretty severe autistic disorder, so there ya go. Head full of bad wires. No wonder they look down at their groin and see just a casserole of nonsense.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 03:55 PM   #29
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Just yesterday read a British-published article that cites proof that most of them have some pretty severe autistic disorder, so there ya go. Head full of bad wires. No wonder they look down at their groin and see just a casserole of nonsense.
And that's where this transphobic nonsense comes into play, so they can live behind the delusion.

you can't trick basic science, no matter how much you try to blend in. Think of all the people we could help live normal lives if we just let the science do the talking.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 03:56 PM   #30
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
The irony is they try to fix this by literally turning their groin into a casserole of nonsense..... I've heard some real terrible horror stories of the aftermath of that surgery. I swear, it makes your junk twitch in fear just reading or hearing about it.

Old 07-04-2022, 03:57 PM   #31
Allio
Foot Elite

I think I only ever wrote one “Prom night” sequence… and even then was for a “high school” show… so I guess it was expected. Though since it was a kid’s franchise I did a twist of it being more of a “father/daughter” dance treated with an importance as a “prom” in universe.

And even then the “prom night” was important to get the kids and the parents together so that the “Big Bad” would be unsealed and take revenge of the people that sealed them and their children.

Granted I guess if you are writing for a “school” series, you are expected to write one “dance” episode.
Old 07-04-2022, 04:01 PM   #32
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
The irony is they try to fix this by literally turning their groin into a casserole of nonsense..... I've heard some real terrible horror stories of the aftermath of that surgery. I swear, it makes your junk twitch in fear just reading or hearing about it.
I mean, they claim "it's not mental illness", BUT...

- Many of them are autistic, which is most certainly looked at as a "disorder" or at the absolute least an "abnormality".

- Willingly mutilating one's genitals via elective surgery.

One's just as good as another but taken together that definitely says "Something upstairs ain't right" and I don't see how that's in any way controversial. If you want someone to take a scalpel to your delicate bits you are probably not right.

Old 07-04-2022, 04:48 PM   #33
Bahamut810
Stone Warrior

Quote:
I mean, they claim "it's not mental illness", BUT...

- Many of them are autistic, which is most certainly looked at as a "disorder" or at the absolute least an "abnormality".

- Willingly mutilating one's genitals via elective surgery.

One's just as good as another but taken together that definitely says "Something upstairs ain't right" and I don't see how that's in any way controversial. If you want someone to take a scalpel to your delicate bits you are probably not right.
The claim is that being transgender is not a mental illness because its not in the DSM-5 (*the* book of phycological conditions). However, Gender and body dysphoria *is* listed as a mental illness because it causes discomfort in the person. You cant be transgender without those dysphorias.
Bahamut810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 04:49 PM   #34
Bahamut810
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Link to where you read this? I'm serious to read it.
Bahamut810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 04:56 PM   #35
Leo656
The Franchise

It was on my phone but I'll look for it. Several anecdotes in it from parents whose Autistic kids were coerced by their schools and friends into "coming out as transgender" after so little as one Zoom call or in-class "meeting". The kids were already known to be autistic but then were nudged along in their "discovery" by people dangling things like "acceptance and belonging" in front of them. Many of these kids had previously been bullied and so of course would jump at the chance to be part of a group, especially one preaching "tolerance" and all that.

So basically, in parts of the world where they're allowed to actually study the phenomenon, it turns out that a lot of these kids are simply mentally "irregular" and succumbing to societal peer pressure. And the schools not only don't tell the parents what's going on, but they do everything possible to leave parents out of the process entirely. One mother in the article lost custody of their kid to their ex-husband, simply because they wouldn't go along with the labeling of their autistic and impressionable child as "transgender".

In another anecdote, one couples' daughter wanted to go on some sleepaway trip with other students, but since "they're a boy now" and the school supports that, the kid would be bunking in a room with boys. The child, regardless of how they self-identify, has a vagina and the kids they'd be sleeping in the same room with all have penises. The parents, naturally, said "No chance in Hell" and so the school and the kid are all mad at the parents over it, when the only thing the parents are guilty of is practicing basic common sense. It's insane.

If I find the link again I'll drop it in here. It popped up in my Yahoo feed the other day.

EDIT: Found it.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...logy-children/

Last edited by Leo656; 07-04-2022 at 05:08 PM.
Old 07-05-2022, 07:35 PM   #36
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Noel Stevenson.... the one woman behind the She-Ra woke reboot that hates men so much, she's now become one.
Guess, being Lesbian is no longer profitable enough.
Or she just bought into psychotic trans-******** about how, if she loves women, he must be a man in female body.

In the first option she is a grifter, in the second - she is insane. I'd prefer the first option.

Link between trans-**** and Autism was established quite a long ago, its just no-one dared to talk openly about it, for the fear of enacting harassment from SJW scum and their brainfried trans-Frankenstens.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote