The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 04-03-2021, 07:54 AM   #1
Technorover85
Random Punk

Neca Turtles in Disguise 4 pack Scumbug Easter Egg?

New poster here. Well kinda. I have posted a few times in the past. I was on Toy Ark looking at some packaging for the soon to be released Turtles in disguise 4 pack. I noticed on the inner fold down flap, artwork for what could be potential future figures. The yellow feathers are Ace Duck. That's easy. He has been revealed already. It appears a Pizza Monster is coming up from the Sewer. His claws are on the Man Hole Cover. There is a pile of Mutagen in the corner with tracks leading away. At first I thought, oh yeah it's Muckman right? But I looked again and one track is a boot and the other track has two toes. That's Scumbug! What do you guys think? Could it be another character? Maybe it means nothing? I probably should upload a pic but I am using a Ps4 browser at the moment! Lol. Toy Ark.com final packaging photos for Neca turtles in disguise 4 pack.
Technorover85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 09:16 AM   #2
teemu
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technorover85 View Post
New poster here. Well kinda. I have posted a few times in the past. I was on Toy Ark looking at some packaging for the soon to be released Turtles in disguise 4 pack. I noticed on the inner fold down flap, artwork for what could be potential future figures. The yellow feathers are Ace Duck. That's easy. He has been revealed already. It appears a Pizza Monster is coming up from the Sewer. His claws are on the Man Hole Cover. There is a pile of Mutagen in the corner with tracks leading away. At first I thought, oh yeah it's Muckman right? But I looked again and one track is a boot and the other track has two toes. That's Scumbug! What do you guys think? Could it be another character? Maybe it means nothing? I probably should upload a pic but I am using a Ps4 browser at the moment! Lol. Toy Ark.com final packaging photos for Neca turtles in disguise 4 pack.
I see Scumbug coming with Ace Duck

and Randy hinted at the Pizza Monsters coming
teemu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 10:29 AM   #3
italianice388
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technorover85 View Post
i thought the same thing when i saw that. i think you're right!
italianice388 is offline   Reply With Quote