The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 07-20-2022, 01:44 PM   #1
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Isn't Leatherhead pretty much doomed?

I mean, Krang seems to have replaced his stomach. Even if he starved himself long enough for Krang to die and fall out, won't Leatherhead just die from whatever is left of his guts falling out too? Or is he just slowly killing himself cause it's better than to go on living as someone else's living robot?

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 01:57 PM   #2
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Yeah. It isn't like a pregnant situation where a baby grows and all the organs get pushed aside... Krang was in Leatherhead's stomach so presumably he had to "eat his way to the front."
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 02:03 PM   #3
ChosenOne
Banned

Either Leatherhead pulls a heroic sacrifice (not really since he's always wanted to die) or the ooze pulls the same kind of miracle for him that it did for Donnie.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 02:25 PM   #4
hypered1
Mad Scientist

I would guess that Leatherhead finally get's to end his existence like he wants and will take Krang with him. Although that's possibly a bit of a too obvious route to take.
Old 07-20-2022, 02:46 PM   #5
Mutant Ninja Anole
Stone Warrior

C'mon, it's comics, use your imagination!

Take Mutagen Man's head canister again and replace Krang with him while his natural mutagen heals Leatherhead up.
Old 07-20-2022, 04:23 PM   #6
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant Ninja Anole View Post
C'mon, it's comics, use your imagination!

Take Mutagen Man's head canister again and replace Krang with him while his natural mutagen heals Leatherhead up.
And then when he's fully recovered he inexplicably starts speaking in a Cajun accent
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 04:29 PM   #7
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
And then when he's fully recovered he inexplicably starts speaking in a Cajun accent
Don't really care as long as he gets the vest and hat.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 05:11 PM   #8
neatoman
Emperor

Reminder that Wolverine came back from having all his soft tissue destroyed in a nuclear blast...

... Wolverine... Came... Back... From... Having... All... His... Soft... Tissue... Destroyed... In... A... Nuclear... Blast...

I know Leatherhead is nowhere near as popular as Wolverine and I doubt any writer loves him enough to bring him back from such an extreme scenario, but it is part of the genre to... Well... Bring characters back from non-survival scenarios. Here, I think Leatherhead's guts can grow back if Krang is removed, he may be in a coma or something, but I don't think he's truly a goner.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 06:02 PM   #9
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I'm thinking with Utrom technology or whatever, Leatherhead can be in some sort of stasis pod where Krang is removed and he stays in there til all his things grow back.

But it's not like Leatherhead has any way of predicting something like that would happen to him. As it if, he's pretty much killing himself.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote