The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 05-25-2017, 06:05 PM   #1041
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter the boss View Post
Think there'll be a fifth season?
Why wouldn't there be one? The CW doesn't cancel shows unless they have extremely low ratings.

TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 06:08 AM   #1042
Krutch
Like, stupid rich.

I can address some of these I think...
  • What happened to Savitar's cult?
    Good question! I completely forgot about them

• Why is Killer Frost evil?
    Also good question. I actually think this was addressed in an offhand comment but can't seem to recall. I could be wrong.

• Why is Cisco such a d!ck about a dead brother he didn't even like?
    It's family, man. Even the ones you don't get along with you still love. And having him taken away so early strips you of any chance on building a real relationship, somethings Cicso was seen attempting to do a few times in Season 2. He wanted him and his brother to get along. Now he won't get that chance.

• Why does no one believe in Wally?
    If I'm remembering correctly, Joe "just got his son back" and didn't want him getting involved in anything that might get him killed, and the others went along with it out of respect for Joe. But there were a lot of comments towards Joe telling him to get over it and that he can do this. Eventually Joe did, and Wally did.

• How does a kid make a giant holographic monster?
    You're watching a show where people can casually whip up a "speed force bazooka." Just gotta roll with science in this show is accessible to anyone with a big idea and resources.

• Why doesn't Barry know how to avoid gorilla punches? Or Gypsy? Or, really, why can't Barry fight ANYONE?
    By extension, you can apply this logic to all superheroes. James Marsters once told a story about being tied up in an episode of Buffy, and he asked Joss Whedon "But I just came crashing through the wall. How am I not strong enough to snap some rope?" and Joss said "You're as strong and as weak as the story needs to be most dramatic." This is generally the rule of thumb when watching/writing superhero stories. If you try to break it down to a logical science, you will never, ever be satisfied. Especially when it comes to time-travelling speedsters.

• Where was Jessie in the final fight?
    Earth 2. I assume Earth 2 has it's own problems that needs a Flash if Earth 1 is any indication. By same logic, how come Jesse never seems to come to Earth 1 to ask Barry for help whenever there's a problem? Or Flash to Supergirl? etc...

• Why did Barry propose--then get broken up--then break up?
    To try and disrupt the chain of events the lead her to her death. Remember the dominos theory? They went over this.

• That damn musical Supergirl crossover.
    It was disappointing to me, but tons of people loved it.

• Why would everyone treat a Barry time remnant like dirt?
    It's not that much of a stretch, man. And I think it was more inside of Savitar's head than anything else. Put yourself in his shoes for a second. Everything you remember and everything you own is no longer yours. It's someone else who looks exactly like you. Your girlfriend? Not yours anymore. Your job? Not yours. You can't share the same social scene without having to address why sometimes you have a hideous scar on your face. Everything you knew is no longer yours, it's someone else's. In other words, being "treated like dirt" was more likely just everyone not figuring out where this new Barry fits in and him resenting the situation for it.

• Why will no one resurrect Leonard Snart?
    He just learned of the ramifications of resurrecting his mother this season. Why would he go out of his way to do so for a villain?

I know this season was easily the show's worst, but a lot of the issues people have have been addressed in some way or another. Doesn't mean they're necessarily good answers, either
Krutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 01:05 AM   #1043
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Season 4 Villain will be The Thinker Clifford Devoe

http://tvline.com/2017/06/01/flash-s...lifford-devoe/
Old 06-08-2017, 12:23 PM   #1044
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

The Berlanti-verse returns Oct 9th - 12th!

http://tvline.com/2017/06/08/the-cw-...ash-riverdale/
Old 06-25-2017, 10:32 AM   #1045
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Well I finally finished watching S2 of the Flash and I have mixed opinions, for the most part i loved it, however it wasn't as good as S1 and I started seeing a lot of faults that arrow has been getting over the last few seasons.

Why do they keep making the casts of these CW shows so big? They can't keep up with them and they keep introducing more and more. This season dealt less and less with villains of the week and more about the story arc, which kind of sucks there needs to be a balance. It isn't as bad as Arrow but more focus was put on the season arc than the individual episodes.

I hate what they do with the relationships, why does everyone have to date everyone? And why does everyone die and not die and whatever. Again, it's not as bad as Arrow has gotten but it's on the path. Zoom was an awesome villian but so many "twists" tainted his run as a villian.

The season kind of ran of steam by the end and the last episodes were kind of meh, but overall It was still great and I'm glad there's a flash show, since he's one of my favorite heroes.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 11:15 AM   #1046
Vegita-San
Emperor

they are relying too much on the speed villains.

everyone is like 'yeah, you thought the LAST guy was your nemesis, but really it's me'..
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 12:41 PM   #1047
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
they are relying too much on the speed villains.

everyone is like 'yeah, you thought the LAST guy was your nemesis, but really it's me'..
I have no rival!
Old 06-25-2017, 02:49 PM   #1048
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Oh man I'm missing out a lot on these superheroes tv series.

I stumbled on Supergirl on Netflix and finished binge watching Season 1 . Among the episodes, there's a Flash crossover and he seems interesting. Sure enough, here I am, hooked after the first Pilot episode.

I read there's gonna be a Season 4 on October 10! Ah, what a blessing! In the meantime, I probably need to check Arrow too cause the Flash also met him in Pilot lol.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 03:08 PM   #1049
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Speedsters make awesome villains though, I've always been a fan of them even in the comics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
Oh man I'm missing out a lot on these superheroes tv series.

I stumbled on Supergirl on Netflix and finished binge watching Season 1 . Among the episodes, there's a Flash crossover and he seems interesting. Sure enough, here I am, hooked after the first Pilot episode.

I read there's gonna be a Season 4 on October 10! Ah, what a blessing! In the meantime, I probably need to check Arrow too cause the Flash also met him in Pilot lol.
Barry is first introduced in the second season of Arrow, which is now in the fifth season. Arrow was the first show in this "universe" so it's usually called the Arrowverse, that first season of Arrow is all kinds of awesome, each episode is like watching a Batman movie.

But yeah, it's gotten to be too much tv for me to watch, another show spins off Arrow and Flash called Legends of Tomorrow so that's another hour long show to watch every year. Not counting some cartoon shorts that they've also made.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 10:10 PM   #1050
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Elongated Man The Thinker and The Mechanic will be introduced to Flash in Season 4

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/dc...d-more-a152421

Wally in the red flash suit
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/dc...y-west-a152398

Last edited by Autbot_Benz; 07-13-2017 at 10:34 PM.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 06:36 PM   #1051
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Old 07-22-2017, 06:57 PM   #1052
Splinter the boss
Stone Warrior

cool guy with sword

"I am absolute, lower your head!"
Splinter the boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 07:40 PM   #1053
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

I'm willing to give Season 4 a shot.

I guess Caitlin is dying her hair now?
Old 07-23-2017, 02:39 PM   #1054
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/dc...acters-a152752

Danny Trejo is playing Breacher Gypsy's father an Earth 19 Bounty Hunter
Old 07-25-2017, 06:13 PM   #1055
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Tom Felton Won’t Return as a Series Regular on The Flash Season 4
Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/87...E68PJOkGF12.99

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 07:25 PM   #1056
Faster and Cheaper
Thug

Con trailer didn't exactly wow. Hopefully they right the ship after a pretty bad third season. No more speedster end boss for a season please?
Faster and Cheaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 08:41 AM   #1057
cammy85
Stone Warrior

Dude, you need to play catchup. S4's big bad is The Thinker.
cammy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 04:45 PM   #1058
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

OMG!! Hartley Sawyer has been cast as Ralph Dibney/Elongated Man!! It's a recurring role too as he's joining Team Flash!!

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-flas...d-man-season-4
Old 08-02-2017, 02:49 PM   #1059
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

The CW crossover event will happen in November. Supergirl and Arrow ( One Time Monday Brodcast) Monday, Nov. 27 Flash and LOT will be on Tuesday, Nov. 28
Old 08-03-2017, 09:02 AM   #1060
cammy85
Stone Warrior

Nice!!! Like a two part movie if done right!! Ex. not shoehorning the beginning of the crossover at the end of Supergirl.
cammy85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flash, run barry run!