The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

View Poll Results: Have you gotten the COVID vaccine?
Yes, I have gotten the COVID vaccine 52 77.61%
No, I have not gotten the COVID vaccine 15 22.39%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-30-2021, 10:42 AM   #281
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Just wait and see, it will go from just two jabs in total, to two jabs every year, and so on so forth until people will be required to get "booster" jabs at regular intervals. I will not be surprised if the idea of permanent lockdowns and masks will eventually become mainstream.
Exactly. And that was my number one question for everyone who onboarded right away.

"Ummm.... what about when the next season's strain develops? Every year. Like flu? Are you going to get the shot again?"

And that question was equal parts high-context point but also conversation starter because I don't get a flu shot annually. Probably never will.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 11:15 AM   #282
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Exactly. And that was my number one question for everyone who onboarded right away.

"Ummm.... what about when the next season's strain develops? Every year. Like flu? Are you going to get the shot again?"

And that question was equal parts high-context point but also conversation starter because I don't get a flu shot annually. Probably never will.
My bro and I always toughed out the flu, I mean we were just never sick to the point of being bed-ridden, let alone be hospitalized. When we moved back to the US, we heard about the free flu shots at your local pharmacies that flu season and we went for it with a friend. I won't go into how I was talked into it, but yeah... but anyways, all 3 of us were sick for 2-3 days and were like 'never again' after that. And I kinda/sorta bitched them out for taking me there and winding up getting sick anyway, lol. But that's just me.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 11:50 AM   #283
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Shots I don't mind, blood drawn I hate.

It's not even that it "hurts", because it doesn't, but I can feel the suction of the blood being pulled through my vein and I can't f*cking stand it.

Stuff with veins bothers me, don't know why. I can't even look at mine. That's part of why I always wear stuff around my wrists; I have very prominent veins and I can't stand looking at them. The worst is when I'm in the shower shaving my arms for wrestling, every time the razor gets anywhere near my wrist I have to like really power through it and concentrate. I just don't like anything sharp going near my veins, for any reason.
Shhhh. Oh god, stop before you make me nauseous. lol Shots are bad enough, but having blood drawn... nah I'm pretty much on the floor.

Glad to see that someone else might understand how I've always thought the worst part about being light skinned (in a totally physical, not social sense) is that you can see our veins. I'm sure it makes it easier for medical staff, but I've spent my life trying to ignore it.

I've had blood drawn I think only twice my life. Emotionally, that does not go well.

I never had an IV until 2013 and have had a total of only two (both for same reason). In my teens, even rejected getting the wisdom teeth out with an oral surgeon because it would require an IV. (I opted instead to get these teeth pulled out my head whole while awake and just really numb. And I've always been afraid of dental work too, but chose to remain awake over getting an IV! Was not my dentist's preference to do it himself, but he agreed and did a fine job.)

For whatever reason my parents felt long ago that I should be a member of the blood bank. (They never made my sister, who isn't afraid of this stuff, so wtf.) Never once did I ever donate blood, I took the money donation option every time. Forcing that on me would be like forcing my sister to stand in a dark closet full of spiders for the same period of time... Seems fair. Lucky her, she doesn't have her fears forced on her like that, unlike us needle/blood phobics.

Comparatively though, when thinking about the monsters of IVs and blood draws... I guess a quick 3 second vaccination is at least the equivalent of a baby spider running around in front of you in your car... Still rather freaky but more minor and bearable for a quick moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
Keep bullsh!tting all you want. This is tyranny. Idiot.
Ask the states whose hospitals are filling up with patients again how that immaturity is working for them.

----------------

If scary stories based on conspiracies and legit but rare bad reactions to the vaccine can scare people away, you'd think all the scary stories of people who die from Covid or nearly do should be having just as much impact.

Even just this week alone there are so many, but just grabbed a handful:

Conservative Talk Show Host Battling COVID-19 Regrets Disseminating Vaccine Skepticism

‘I should have got the damn vaccine’: Fiancée shares tragic last texts of father of five killed by Covid

A woman in Alabama whose 28-year-old son died of COVID-19 regrets not getting vaccinated and said his last words were 'this is not a hoax, this is real'

ICU Patient, Former 'Anti-Vaxxer' Regrets Turning Down Vaccine: 'I Believed in the Hoopla'

Pastor Who Nearly Died From COVID Regrets Not Getting Vaccinated: 'I Was Wrong'

Mom of 8 nearly dies from COVID, regrets not getting vaccinated

A British ICU doctor described seeing her patients regret not getting vaccinated: 'You can see it dawn on them'

Quote:
Oklahoma woman begs people to get vaccinated as husband spends 9th day on ventilator

OKLAHOMA CITY — An Oklahoma City woman whose husband did not get the COVID-19 vaccine has a cautionary tale for those who have not been vaccinated.

As of Wednesday, Elizabeth Satter’s husband, Cheyne Satter, had spent his ninth day in the hospital in a medically induced coma on a ventilator, KFOR reports.

“My husband is 27 years old and otherwise healthy,” Satter said. “He had no pre-existing conditions, no anything, and COVID took him down. The vaccine is not going to stop COVID. You can’t stop COVID, but it is going to help as far as getting hospitalizations down.”

Elizabeth explained there was no convincing Cheyne to get the vaccine before this.

“He didn’t trust it,” she said. “He was like, ‘It was made in a year. I wouldn’t want something made that soon. I want more research and I want more stuff done on it to see how it affects people before I trust it.'”

On July 9, Cheyne started to suddenly feel exhaustion and dehydration.

On July 13, he was taken to the emergency room with a 104.8 degree fever. He was diagnosed with COVID-19 and pneumonia in both lungs, doctors saying the pneumonia was caused by COVID. He was prescribed medicine and released.

On July 15, Cheyne and Elizabeth went back to the E.R. as he continued to struggle. He was given fluids for dehydration. At 4 a.m. on July 17, his struggle to breathe had become so intense that Elizabeth called for an ambulance.

“He couldn’t even walk from the bedroom to the couch, much less from the bedroom to the car to go to the hospital,” she said.

After a few days of treatment not working as effectively as they desired, doctors put Cheyne on a ventilator and placed him in a medically induced coma. He’s been in that state since July 20.

Elizabeth has been sharing updates of the hospital stay on social media as she and her family struggle with the uncertainty.

“This has affected more than just me and Cheyne and his family,” she said. “It’s affected my family. It’s affected friends. It’s affected our jobs. It’s had a financial toll and a mental toll. The emotional instability is the worst thing, and I would never wish that upon anybody.”

She said prior to the coma, her husband expressed regret about his decision to not get the coronavirus vaccine.

“He told his mom, ‘Once I get over this, I’m running to go get my shot because I don’t ever want to feel like this again,'” she said.

Elizabeth is begging people to get vaccinated, for their sake and everyone around them.

“I just feel like above all else, above all the B.S. that’s running around, against all the false statements and strong opinions. Just do yourself a favor, do your family a favor, do your friends a favor. Just go get your shot. People should know the vaccine is there to help. COVID is not slowing down and it can happen to you.”

Doctors were hoping to get Cheyne off the ventilator this week, but the pneumonia started getting worse Wednesday morning.

They’ve told Elizabeth he could be in the hospital for three to six months.

These fully vaccinated Americans got breakthrough infections. They say it could have been worse without being vaccinated

Deaths from breakthrough COVID cases rise to 91 in Massachusetts, 0.002% of fully vaccinated people
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 12:04 PM   #284
Leo656
The Franchise

I guess I'll skip the story about the time I dropped a boxcutter on my hand and opened up a 4-inch gash on my palm. The blade snagged my wristband just above my wrist, which probably saved my life, because as it was that sh*t was spraying outta me like a busted faucet.

I'm an idiot, so I didn't go to the hospital. My Dad slapped a bunch of butterflies on it, drowned it in Nu-Skin, and wrapped my hand with gauze. Took two days to stop bleeding. Could barely sleep for days. Every time I closed my eyes, all I saw was blood. Woke up screaming a few times.
Still have a very nasty and prominent scar going on 15 years later.

Huh... guess I didn't skip the story. It was much worse than I'm letting on, though. I'm pretty agnostic but if someone told me I'm only still here because God had other plans for me I wouldn't argue with 'em. That was... not fun.

I'll say this from experience... when you see your own blood literally shooting out of your body, with force, and no sign it's even going to slow down... I don't care WHAT you believe, you are f*cking hoping and praying in that moment there is a God and that he's on your side. Anybody who says otherwise is a f*cking liar.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Leo656; 07-30-2021 at 12:17 PM.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 12:16 PM   #285
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
I guess I'll skip the story about the time I dropped a boxcutter on my hand and opened up a 4-inch gash on my palm. The blade snagged my wristband just above my wrist, which probably saved my life, because as it was that sh*t was spraying outta me like a busted faucet.

I'm an idiot, so I didn't go to the hospital. My Dad slapped a bunch of butterflies on it, drowned it in Nu-Skin, and wrapped my hand with gauze. Took two days to stop bleeding. Could barely sleep for days. Every time I closed my eyes, all I saw was blood. Woke up screaming a few times.
Still have a very nasty and prominent scar going on 15 years later.

Huh... guess I didn't skip the story. It was much worse than I'm letting on, though. I'm pretty agnostic but if someone told me I'm only still here because God had other plans for me I wouldn't argue with 'em. That was... not fun.
You had no idea how badly God wanted to watch Rikki Roxx be the guy that lasted the longest in that Royal Rumble. Dude was snacking on popcorn and everything saying to himself "I KNEW there was a reason I spared him from that there box cutter incident!"

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 07-30-2021, 12:25 PM   #286
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
You had no idea how badly God wanted to watch Rikki Roxx be the guy that lasted the longest in that Royal Rumble. Dude was snacking on popcorn and everything saying to himself "I KNEW there was a reason I spared him from that there box cutter incident!"
If anything I've lived through could make me believe, that'd be it.

Seriously, I've bled a lot. Kind of lived a rough and tumble life. I don't like to bleed, but I'm not like afraid of it. But believe me, when you get something where it's like, "This actually might be it"... you know. You legit know "I think I actually might've f*cked myself up in a way that isn't un-f*ckable."

And that is some scary sh*t. When you KNOW you might be checking out in five minutes... it's not a good feeling. If I were home alone, I absolutely would be dead. I would've passed out from the shock and bled out on the bathroom floor. Even if I knew where the butterflies were, I only had one hand AND I'd have to look at the sh*t, which I couldn't do. 911 wouldn't have got there in time. If my Dad wasn't there, that'd be it.

I don't know how he pulled it off, frankly. He was worse with blood than me, kinda. And he did say he was trying not to pass out, himself, just due to how much blood there was. That's JUST what you wanna hear when you're scared you're about to die, from the guy trying to save your life... "I hope I don't pass out, this is really f*cking bad."

The scar's in a spot where I have to touch it every day, all the time. And it hurts, still. Every time.

Be careful with boxcutters, kids.

Old 07-30-2021, 12:33 PM   #287
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
I guess I'll skip the story about the time I...
Stop it stop it stop it. I'd like to eat my lunch soon, please and thank you.

I've got what's basically a mini box cutter from my company I'm using every work day. It's always been a worry in the back of my mind that I might eventually get myself good with it and in the middle of a store. Knock on wood, it has been three years and so far I've only harmlessly poked myself with the point a few times. (Though it being spring retractable and not fixed in blade out position helps.)

Never gotten myself with a box cutter. Though I did once as a kid staple my finger. Right fully into the pad of the finger tip. edit: Have also had a flat thumbtack in my heel before too, those are also fun.
Old 07-30-2021, 12:35 PM   #288
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Stop it stop it stop it. I'd like to eat my lunch soon, please and thank you.

I've got what's basically a mini box cutter from my company I'm using every work day. It's always been a worry in the back of my mind that I might eventually get myself good with it and in the middle of a store. Knock on wood, it has been three years and so far I've only harmlessly poked myself with the point a few times. (Though it being spring retractable and not fixed in blade out position helps.)

Never gotten myself with a box cutter. Though I did once as a kid staple my finger. Right into the pad of the finger tip.
Having worked with box cutters myself, closest I ever gotten was a small slash on my arm, luckily it just 'grazed it' so nothing serious.

Always aim the box cutter away from yourself when you cut open boxes, boys and girls.

Old 07-30-2021, 12:46 PM   #289
Leo656
The Franchise

Without getting too deep into it I was very drunk and very stupid when this happened. I wasn't TRYING to do anything exactly but kind of calling someone's bluff. Don't Do That, for the record. Technically, I dropped it on myself, but before that I was not exactly using it for its intended purpose. I wasn't being careless, just stupid. Then I legit lost my grip. "Whoops".

Don't get drunk, get into an argument with someone, and try to call their bluff to prove a stupid point. Because it will backfire on you in spectacular fashion and you will feel like the dumbest motherf*cker on Earth when you think you're going to die and you've got nobody to blame but yourself.

I call it my "Don't Be Stupid" Scar.

I still have some issues with using a boxcutter. I can, but I always get a little "shaky".

Old 07-30-2021, 01:15 PM   #290
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
I guess I'll skip the story about the time I dropped a boxcutter on my hand and opened up a 4-inch gash on my palm.
Someday in an appropriate setting with beer maybe I'll tell you the story of how I had 6 stitches put into the cornea and across the pupil of my eye. And then the real story begins after that, about how you are awake and holding still while they poke your eyeball with tweezers to pull the stitches out as it heals and they break.

I've got some great "blood" stories too, but the eye thing? That was like.... develop mental fortitude immediately to fight off long-term trauma, dude.

If it's about other people, I've got a killer and hysterical story about how a..... guy in a jumpsuit..... zipped his ball sac through his jumpsuit and his right nut was hanging out bleeding all over the place. That was a circus event for sure....

On that note, getting blood drawn is nothing. It's when they are injecting stuff in and it's fighting against the bloodstream and that feeling of that... ugh.
Old 07-30-2021, 02:44 PM   #291
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Shhhh. If scary stories based on conspiracies and legit but rare bad reactions to the vaccine can scare people away, you'd think all the scary stories of people who die from Covid or nearly do should be having just as much impact.
You can find just as many articles about people dying and suffering from the vaccine if you look in the right places. Not saying that these articles are all lies, but from a purely objective stance, they are a very small minority of cases that result in deaths like these, but the media's deliberate over-exaggeration and dramatisation will make it look like entire cities are dropping dead when it's simply not the case.

For example, if you're on the WorldOMeters covid website (not that I trust the figures on there completely but let's use this for the sake of arguement), and you divide the 4 million deaths against the 197 million cases worldwide, you will find that only about 2% of cases result in death, while more than 90% have recovered.

With the vaccine, the thing is that unless you made it yourself, and are intricately involved in its production, you don't know what it's capable of and neither am I. We don't know what could happen when injecting ourselves with it, and like Leo656 said, if anything happens to those injecting unknown chemicals into their body, they are essentially told to suck it up.

If you do not get vaccinated, your chances of getting bedridden or dying from the virus are still overwhelmingly slim, especially if you focus on things which are known to help fight it like a healthy lifestyle. Even with all those articles about unvaccinated people dying, how do we know for sure that the vaccine would've resulted in things turning out any different for them specifically, and it was being unvaccinated and not any other factors which could've prevented their death?

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 07-30-2021 at 02:54 PM.
FredWolfLeonardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 02:50 PM   #292
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
You can find just as many articles about people dying and suffering from the vaccine if you look in the right places. Not saying that these articles are all lies, but from a purely objective stance, they are a very small minority of cases that result in deaths like these, but the media's deliberate over-exaggeration and dramatisation will make it look like entire cities are dropping dead when it's simply not the case.

For example, if you're on the WorldOMeters covid website (not that I trust the figures on there completely but let's use this for the sake of arguement), and you divide the 4 million deaths against the 197 million cases worldwide, you will find that only about 2% of cases result in death, while more than 90% have recovered.

With the vaccine, the thing is that unless you made it yourself, and are intricately involved in its production, you don't know what it's capable of and neither am I. We don't know what could happen when injecting ourselves with it, and like Leo656 said, if anything happens to those injecting unknown chemicals into their body, they are essentially told to suck it up.

If you do not get vaccinated, your chances of getting bedridden or dying from the virus are still overwhelmingly slim, especially if you focus on things which will help fight it like a healthy lifestyle. Even with all those articles about unvaccinated people dying, how do we know for sure that the vaccine would've resulted in things turning out any different for them specifically?
Not to mention a lot of those deaths are like from the regular flu or other things, but marked Corona to make the numbers seem larger and scarier.

The problem is our country chose to politicize this rather than actually solve the problem. They care more about politics than people's lives. It's scary that even in times of a worldwide pandemic the media still lies to us and politicians use the lockdowns as flexing their power rather than saving lives.

Old 07-30-2021, 03:58 PM   #293
Banned

yup

heck no the government doesn’t want the fake pandemic to end. look how much power they’ve gained by using the scamdemic as a cover. unlimited control of their peasants. think they want that power trip to end? not a chance! there is way too much money to be made in the covid industry for it to ever go away.

part of me wonders if the vaccine is actually prolonging this virus. like the powers that be saw that the virus was running its course and naturally coming to an end w herd immunity, the out of fear of big pharma losing money, wants to inject everyone with this rushed vaccine that is actually getting people sick and causing more spread of the virus. hence all the “breakthrough cases” we’re seeing.

COVID: THE NEXT MUTATION

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ee-people.html

“Everything the government is doing right now is designed to make you fat, weak, stupid, depressed, lazy, reliant on crumbs they wipe off their plates. Health replaced by pharmaceuticals. Education replaced by programming. Hard work replaced by handouts. These people hate you.”
-Ian Smith, gym owner NJ

the mainstream media lied and said Trump was bringing fascism to America. now biden literally IS bringing fascism.

CHINESE MUTANT CORONA VIRUS!
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 04:18 PM   #294
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I mean I once heard a Youtuber say something to effect of

"Everyone is clamoring for a miracle vaccine to save them when the real solution is to start eating less, eating healthier, working out and living healthier lives so that your immune system has the best possible fighting chance should you catch Corona. The reason so many people are dying is due to the sheer amount of obesity that plagues this country..... but y'all aren't ready for that conversation."

I do believe the plague is real, if it was strictly an American thing, maybe, but this is worldwide and every country is dealing with it in their own way (our country is doing a horrible job but it's not as bad some of the others, I think in some countries people legit get arrested for refusing the vaccine), but I do believe it is blown out of proportion.

I also have the suspicion that the delta is an excuse to explain why so many people are still dying of CoVid despite getting double-vaxxed. It's odd and stupid that the news is desperately trying to fear-monger you into rushing to get the vaccine due to the delta variant when it's proven it will kill you just the same with or without the vaccine, or at least has a higher chance of doing so.

Last I heard now they're trying to say 'the delta is so bad it's practically a whole other virus'. Great. Are you gonna try to force us to take the vaccine for that one too? is that one gonna require 3 shots or maybe 4 since it's oh-so-deadly? ****ing needle-freaks.

Edit- oh, as I'm typing this, now they're that in a recent MA outbreak, the vaccine does help stop the delta. So which is it, does the delta still kill you while being vaxxed or does the vaxx somehow save you from something that didn't even exist when it was made? And I'm not talking about 'lessens the symptoms', I'm talking they're now saying the vaccine protects you against the delta just as well as the regular CoVid. Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh right.

These ****ers can't even keep their facts straight. It's literally different news every hour.

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 07-30-2021 at 04:23 PM.
Old 07-30-2021, 06:18 PM   #295
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
I also have the suspicion that the delta is an excuse to explain why so many people are still dying of CoVid despite getting double-vaxxed.
Untrue. States here in this country with high vaccination rates are very noticeably doing better than those who have low rates.

If it was true, then this would not be -- comparison of a previous epicenter state last year now with high vaccination rates (NY) VS. a current epicenter state with poor vaccination rates (FL). There is a stark contrast in the increase of cases.

If vaccines didn't work then NY would most likely be a mess just like it was last year. But it's not.

Both states follow a very similar pattern through the winter months and into April when the vaccine became available to most adults of all ages and both started dropping. Then Delta reared its head and started becoming the dominate strain in the country. But NY hasn't seen a huge increase from it while FL has.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 07-30-2021 at 06:34 PM.
Old 07-30-2021, 06:35 PM   #296
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
I mean I once heard a Youtuber say something to effect of

"Everyone is clamoring for a miracle vaccine to save them when the real solution is to start eating less, eating healthier, working out and living healthier lives so that your immune system has the best possible fighting chance should you catch Corona. The reason so many people are dying is due to the sheer amount of obesity that plagues this country..... but y'all aren't ready for that conversation."

I do believe the plague is real, if it was strictly an American thing, maybe, but this is worldwide and every country is dealing with it in their own way (our country is doing a horrible job but it's not as bad some of the others, I think in some countries people legit get arrested for refusing the vaccine), but I do believe it is blown out of proportion.

I also have the suspicion that the delta is an excuse to explain why so many people are still dying of CoVid despite getting double-vaxxed. It's odd and stupid that the news is desperately trying to fear-monger you into rushing to get the vaccine due to the delta variant when it's proven it will kill you just the same with or without the vaccine, or at least has a higher chance of doing so.

Last I heard now they're trying to say 'the delta is so bad it's practically a whole other virus'. Great. Are you gonna try to force us to take the vaccine for that one too? is that one gonna require 3 shots or maybe 4 since it's oh-so-deadly? ****ing needle-freaks.

Edit- oh, as I'm typing this, now they're that in a recent MA outbreak, the vaccine does help stop the delta. So which is it, does the delta still kill you while being vaxxed or does the vaxx somehow save you from something that didn't even exist when it was made? And I'm not talking about 'lessens the symptoms', I'm talking they're now saying the vaccine protects you against the delta just as well as the regular CoVid. Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh right.

These ****ers can't even keep their facts straight. It's literally different news every hour.
I don't think there's much argument as to whether or not the vaccine "works". I think it's obvious that the vaccines "work".

It's probably better in these conversations for doubters or opponents to the vaccines to put discussion effort into things like "long term efficacy" or potential issues down the road from rushed vaccine work and so on and so forth.

It's always the same message to this group that I try to educate people on, vitriolic or not. It's like the MOTU woke thread. Call an apple an apple and have the convo within those confines of truth. Just because someone might distrust the vaccines doesn't mean that they also need to be totally galvanized against it. There are other discussions to be had. Being totally galvanized in opposition to anything that challenges you is for 12 year old kids or 40-something year-old, unhappy, unmarried lifelong retail rats who make sexual harassments claims and sabotage their coworkers if they don't like them.

Also, I'm using that ubiquitous form of "you". This isn't about you, Coola as much as I read your comment and that's where my mind went with it. You know....
Old 07-30-2021, 07:10 PM   #297
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

The FDA even has a slide show, and briefly showed the possible side effects of the COVID vaccine right on their own YouTube website back in Oct 2020. Don't blink. Did you catch it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XTiL9rUpkg&t=9220s

Even at this same meeting, FDA official Deputy Director of the Immunization Safety Office at the CDC Tom Shimabukuro’s had a brief slide of possible adverse effects to keep track of for the COVID vaccines:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XTiL9rUpkg&t=7589s

The government's own regulatory agency knows the possible adverse effects, but yet it's safe and effective from all the mainstream corporate media keeps stating. And so many are stating the effects are rare. Compared to what though....? Other vaccines? Puh-lease....

There's a reason why traditional vaccine approval can take up to 5-10 years because the symptomatic manifestation of the physiological effects takes time, and already there are over half a million adverse reactions and over 11,000 deaths that dwarf the 30 year cumulative effect from all other vaccines combined (i.e. polio, MMR, DTap, Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, etc.) from the entire US population (yes a population of 330 million) and it's only been around 8 months.

So how's that safe? I'm sure saying that word "rare" is quite comforting to those individuals affected, especially since they have no legal recourse against the vaccine manufacturers and have a lifetime of health complications, medical debt, and suffering.
Quote:
That's not uncommon, I had that too. Because it was really sore, kind of like a bad muscle strain. But it was short lived and just that weekend, so it isn't fun, but it's no big deal.

Rumble is supposedly notoriously full of conspiracy bulls***, so yeah... there is little reason why things on it should somehow be believed above actual credible sources with direct info about it.
Quote:
Pretty sure that has been stated over and over and over... but perhaps someone will be willing to say it once again, so that it will continue to fail to penetrate the thick concrete surrounding what little rational part of the mind that the conspiracy types may or may not possess.
So within the below links, are all these conspiracy theorists? Just psychosomatic problems of theirs? ...Or will it only be believable if it happens to the individual themselves? Go ahead and post/email on their websites, and comfort them by telling them what they are experiencing is "rare".

https://www.reddit.com/r/CovidVaccinated/
https://www.vaxlonghaulers.com/

Last edited by Refractive Reflections; 07-30-2021 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Removing Tetanus in list, as DTap includes Diphtheria, Tetanus and Acellular Pertussis; and spelling
Refractive Reflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 08:11 PM   #298
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post

Also, I'm using that ubiquitous form of "you". This isn't about you, Coola as much as I read your comment and that's where my mind went with it. You know....
True, but like Leo said, it'll only be going into that box and all those random people I'm supposedly protecting by taking the vaccine won't even be at my funeral. So it kinda is. It's selfish but in the end we all are. We care more about ourselves and our families and our friends than other people you'll never ever meet.

Old 07-31-2021, 10:20 AM   #299
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
True, but like Leo said, it'll only be going into that box and all those random people I'm supposedly protecting by taking the vaccine won't even be at my funeral. So it kinda is. It's selfish but in the end we all are. We care more about ourselves and our families and our friends than other people you'll never ever meet.

-facepalms-

Coola, when I said it wasn't about "you", I wasn't adding to the lesson hahahahah holy $#!( man.

I was saying that my entire diatribe and the point I was making wasn't specifically focused on you even though I quoted your point. HAHAHAHA.... I wasn't saying that "it's not about you" like using a shaming tactic to change your inward point of view..... hahahahah OMG this f'n place. I was trying to explain that my response was not about you even though your convo there elicited it.

Hooooo-leeee f'n $#!(.... See my avatar to the left.

sigh.... I luv ya, man.

Last edited by IMJ; 07-31-2021 at 10:26 AM.
Old 07-31-2021, 01:15 PM   #300
Storm Eagle
Saved by

This article explores the hypothesis that masturbation can help boost immunity to COVID.

https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/33...ght-covid/amp/

The only side effects with that, however, could be getting hairy palms and losing your eyesight.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
indigocuck