Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 12-03-2020, 11:38 AM   #2601
turtlefan27
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypered1 View Post
In issue 66.
Awesome thank you. And did it get changed again? I know she is currently somtimes wearing the green mask.
turtlefan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 01:03 PM   #2602
hypered1
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlefan27 View Post
Awesome thank you. And did it get changed again? I know she is currently somtimes wearing the green mask.
Her blue face marks are still the same from issue 66 (although different artists have drawn it slightly differently occasionally), the green bandana was introduced in #105 when Alopex became a full member of the Splinter Clan.
Old 12-03-2020, 06:50 PM   #2603
turtlefan27
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypered1 View Post
Her blue face marks are still the same from issue 66 (although different artists have drawn it slightly differently occasionally), the green bandana was introduced in #105 when Alopex became a full member of the Splinter Clan.
Ah ok thank you for the help.
turtlefan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 01:53 PM   #2604
slashpieturtlemix
Mad Scientist

Where does Turtles 2030 fit into the time line? Is it after volume 4?
slashpieturtlemix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 01:55 AM   #2605
funatic
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashpieturtlemix View Post
Where does Turtles 2030 fit into the time line? Is it after volume 4?
I think it's a non-canon alternate future, but I suppose it could loosely fit after volume 4
funatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 01:48 PM   #2606
Zage
Hench Mutant

Do you think that The Selected, or characters like Ring Tone, & other previously unused characters will ever make appearances, in the IDW comics?

Dreadmon
Ninjara
Jagwar
Roadkill Rodney
Lt. Granitor
generic Stone Warrior/ Rock Soldier {preferably a 2-pack, one orangy brown, the other bluish grey}
Kid Terra
Bookwurm /w/ Innardo
Tora
Shogun

Do you ever wonder, if Baxter, as the fly, ever had the urge to eat poop?
Zage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 05:13 AM   #2607
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Had one of my bizarre questions. For the bomb victims how would it have worked for someone that had plastic surgery or artificial body parts? In the 2012 series they all merged together. Would stuff be incorporated, rejected, or just be stuck in the body? And would lost parts have grown back, like spidermans lizard character? The only thing I can find for a comparison is the 4 dog mutants that were hunting dreadmon but those were cybernetic implants.
lonewarrior20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 05:49 AM   #2608
hypered1
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
Had one of my bizarre questions. For the bomb victims how would it have worked for someone that had plastic surgery or artificial body parts? In the 2012 series they all merged together. Would stuff be incorporated, rejected, or just be stuck in the body? And would lost parts have grown back, like spidermans lizard character? The only thing I can find for a comparison is the 4 dog mutants that were hunting dreadmon but those were cybernetic implants.
Regarding regrowth, it's been a bit inconsistent; Herman lost a claw but the real animal he's based on does have the ability to regrow lost limbs and Hob lost his eye but didn't get it back when he mutated, obversely Rocksteady cut his ear off in the second B+R mini but it had grown back by the time of City at War (definitely not a real Rhino trait). And then of course you've got Ravenwood and who knows what her mutagenetic capabilities are really like.

Last edited by hypered1; 02-10-2021 at 03:28 AM.
hypered1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 07:23 AM   #2609
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Had one of my crazy thoughts this morning, does the current shredder know how to drive a vehicle?
Old 04-07-2021, 07:46 AM   #2610
slashpieturtlemix
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
Had one of my crazy thoughts this morning, does the current shredder know how to drive a vehicle?
Why would he? From what I grasp, Karai and her family were rich and the Foot experience made them richer. No use learning to drive when everything will be done for you.

https://www.youtube.com/user/hkohles1

https://www.ebay.com/usr/kohlesgoods

https://www.facebook.com/hkohles1gaming
slashpieturtlemix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 01:34 AM   #2611
Bro Kai Legend
New Recruit

On the Time Lord page on the TMNT Wiki, it is stated that a Time Lord can have magical powers that can affect the time stream, is there a statement from any comic issues that states that a Time Lord can have magical powers and is Savanti Romero one of them that has the magical powers?
Bro Kai Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 01:30 PM   #2612
Chet
Thug

Any news on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Ultimate Collection Volume 7? Is it still coming out?
Chet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 01:34 PM   #2613
hypered1
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet View Post
Any news on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Ultimate Collection Volume 7? Is it still coming out?
It's been all but officially cancelled at this point.
Old 05-25-2021, 05:34 PM   #2614
Topsu
Hench Mutant

Which Mirage comics are published in book form by IDW? I know vol3 is in 2 books now, but what about best way to get vol1/vol2/tales? I presume River still isn't republished from vol1, but what about the rest?

Or am I better off looking for older publications for this stuff, I have ultimate collections from IDW, not much else.
Topsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 05:40 PM   #2615
neatoman
Emperor

I have a question about Last Ronin #3. Does anyone but Hiroto believe he's a god? Is there like a cult that worships him as such?
Hahahaha!
neatoman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 05:49 PM   #2616
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
I have a question about Last Ronin #3. Does anyone but Hiroto believe he's a god? Is there like a cult that worships him as such?
maybe gozer?

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
Old 08-23-2021, 07:09 PM   #2617
PizzaStirfry
New Recruit

I guess this is the right thread to post this question? Since it didn't seem right to make a new thread for it if the answer was no.

My lock-down project has been to try and find all the daily TMNT newspaper comic strips. I've managed to find 2210 out of 2214 of them. The only four missing are 1 daily story strip, 1 saturday fanart strip, and 2 Sunday fanart strips. So that's 99.8% of them.

The old forum thread here was helpful when I first started looking, but there was a lot missing from it. So, I figured I would ask the mods here if it's okay to post a download for it all for anyone interested?

If it's not allowed due to copyright, or maybe IDW has a reprint planned I haven't heard about, I understand. That said, everything I have is available online in one form or another. Anyone else could use the free trial for newspapers dot com and go through it in a couple days, it would just be... incredibly tedious. Having done it myself, I wouldn't recommend suffering through that when the work is already done.

Please let me know if I have permission to drop a download link, in which case I'll start a new thread for it.
PizzaStirfry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 04:41 PM   #2618
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Noticed that The Last Ronin collected hardcover is due next June and up for pre-order on Amazon. They've currently got it 10% off.

Question... Does anyone with experience with pre-orders of the hardcover volumes know if that 10% off might increase later? Or, if not, how long it might last?

Just trying to decide if it's best to do the order soon or wait a while. Thanks for any input.
IndigoErth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 04:43 PM   #2619
Kyo Hisagi
Random Punk

I've been looking for this site for years

Not sure if anyone knows the answer, eh, still gonna ask.
Hey.
So few years ago I've stumbled upon this cool website dedicated to TMNT that had pretty nice list of "best 100 comic book stories" (I don't remember how it was called exactly. could be ?my favourite 100 TMNT comics" or smth along the lines). I am pretty sure I found it here, at Technodrome, maybe someone was promoting it or had it in his signature. I regret not bookmarking it so much! What I liked about the list, is that it had IDW as well as Archie and Mirage issues. The only issues from there I remember are Tales # 9 and Tales # 43.

Please help if someone knows this site/list. I want to read it sooo bad. I've been searching for it since to no avail. Google doesn't help me AT ALL. It was some sort of blogpost, not CBR and sites like that.
Kyo Hisagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 08:39 PM   #2620
rs_jr
Random Punk

Hi,

is there a list showing all the mirage stories with short one in release order?
rs_jr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ask a question, ban etsyturtle2, comic discussion, questions