The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 02-14-2012, 03:39 PM   #41
ViraltheVirus
Mouser

I never watched MLP:FiM and frankly, I never will. The reason for this is because I refuse to be a fan of something this overrated (don't you think there's already enough videos and fanart of it?). I not trying to offend anybody, but MLP:FiM looks like pure trash.
ViraltheVirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:55 PM   #42
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViraltheVirus View Post
I never watched MLP:FiM and frankly, I never will. The reason for this is because I refuse to be a fan of something this overrated (don't you think there's already enough videos and fanart of it?). I not trying to offend anybody, but MLP:FiM looks like pure trash.
That's complete sh*t, at least give it a viewing before jumping on conclusions that it's overrated and trash
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:09 PM   #43
ViraltheVirus
Mouser

First of all, I'm new here so please show some respect. Second, talk about disrespecting someone's opinion. Look, I'm not going to get into an argument with anyone, but please respect people's opinions. Also, I've watched several clips of MLP: FiM on Youtube and to me it looked tasteless, so I have watched enough to give an opinion on it. And yes, MLP:FiM is overrated if you haven't noticed already.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:20 PM   #44
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

so you have watched some or not, contradicting your previous post much
Old 02-14-2012, 04:24 PM   #45
ViraltheVirus
Mouser

When I said I haven't watched MLP:FiM, I meant by a full episode not 1-3 minute clips. I apologize I wasn't quite clear in my statement, but your disrespectful comment was completely unnecessary.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:34 PM   #46
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

I was not being disrespectful. You've watched a few youtube clips and it's not your thing, good for you. But just dismissing as trash, now that's disrespecting. At least give the pilot a view before you form a ignorant statement.

At least give it something a chance before going "herpa derpa, I haven't tried it, but surely it must taste like poop"
Old 02-14-2012, 04:42 PM   #47
ViraltheVirus
Mouser

Again, I remind you that I'm new here so go a little easily on me ok? Also, disrespectful to what? The show? Does it even matter? I can choose to not sit through 22 minutes of something I won't find appealing. Another thing, you summing up what I said as "herpa derpa, I haven't tried it, but surely it must taste like poop" is absolutely childish. Honestly, I expected better from a TMNT fan. And you were being disrespectful with your unnecessary cursing.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:46 PM   #48
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself

Quote:
Again, I remind you that I'm new here so go a little easily on me ok? Also, disrespectful to what? The show? Does it even matter? I can choose to not sit through 22 minutes of something I won't find appealing. Another thing, you summing up what I said as "herpa derpa, I haven't tried it, but surely it must taste like poop" is absolutely childish. Honestly, I expected better from a TMNT fan. And you were being disrespectful with your unnecessary cursing.
Whoa. Perhaps jumping into threads for properties you have no knowledge of and calling them garbage, and then getting all crazy defensive when fans of said property (and long time board members) move to defend it, is not the way to make friends on a board you are brand new too.

Juuuuust sayin'

Also, nobody likes the "holier than thou" attitude. New or not.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:49 PM   #49
Peanut
Second Gear

I'm not going to disagree with MLP is a super f*cked fad and that the show is hardly more entertaining than most pre-school programming if you're not high, but you sound like a total asshole.

You totally came in here spouting stuff about how something you don't like, but admit to never watching, is "trash" and then got super defensive and acted like being new was an excuse to be a dick.

Remember, first impressions are everything and that was an extremely poor first impression.

Also, everyone needs to stop using the terms "herpa derpa" and "derp" they were retarded to begin with, but they're bordering on Chuck Norris levels of awful annoying internet horse(or on-topic:pony)sh*t.
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:59 PM   #50
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Quote:
the herpa derpa comment was to lighten the mood a bit, but that's just me being childish I guess. But it's pretty much true. You haven't seen a proper episode, just clips as you stated, there is a lot of clips that makes no sense out of context. But if you want to just be ignorant about something that's your thing.

Hmm. Yes, my one sh*t is unnecessary cussing, well this makes it two. So, I guess I am steaming like a drunken sailor
Old 02-14-2012, 05:11 PM   #51
ViraltheVirus
Mouser

Hmmm..I guess you're right. I apologize for what I've said and I didn't mean to offend anyone. Maybe I should have ignored this thread instead of going head on with my "extremely poor" first impressions.

With that being said, I'm going to be taking a break from the Technodrome forums for a while. It would seem that I'm not the "friend-making" type and I wish not to further offend people.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:23 PM   #52
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself

Quote:
Hmmm..I guess you're right. I apologize for what I've said and I didn't mean to offend anyone. Maybe I should have ignored this thread instead of going head on with my "extremely poor" first impressions.

With that being said, I'm going to be taking a break from the Technodrome forums for a while. It would seem that I'm not the "friend-making" type and I wish not to further offend people.
You'll be missed! <3
Old 02-14-2012, 06:24 PM   #53
gobo
Wacky Action

Quote:
I'm new here so please show some respect.
Respect is something to earn, sir.
Quote:
It would seem that I'm not the "friend-making" type and I wish not to further offend people.
One argument and you're giving up on the forum? Wuss...

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:34 PM   #54
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

He got Dromed.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:00 PM   #55
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!

Quote:

Take care. Reading these posts then seeing your username made me laugh a little bit.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:52 PM   #56
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself

Emo quitting after 6 posts over a My Little Pony Thread is ****ing win.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:18 PM   #57
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

I miss all the good stuff.

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:44 PM   #58
Peanut
Second Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I miss all the good stuff.
Remember when this sh*t was a daily thing? God. I can't wait for the influx of new members the launch of the new cartoon brings in.
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:07 PM   #59
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Oh, but Peanut, they are already starting to pop up...

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:15 PM   #60
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Emo quitting after 6 posts over a My Little Pony Thread is ****ing win.
Better sooner than later. If just this thread made him want to leave I hate to think what would have happened had he wondered into the Video Game section with that same attitude.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote