The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Toys and Collectibles

Notices

Old 11-01-2014, 02:25 PM   #201
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
amazon.com restocked the 6" vader wave (vader/chewie/rotj luke/black pauldron stormtrooper)

vader currently sold out but the others are in stock.

sadly they are charging their usual markup of $22.99 instead of 19.99 that they should be.

i already have a case of the yoda wave on pre-order.

Man... can not wait for some of the upcoming waves. More bounty hunters are coming! And those Hoth two packs.
Picked up Chewie. Sadly, he went from 17 yesterday to the 22 markup.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 02:28 PM   #202
snake
Disgusting

Testing something withh my posts here, ignore.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:56 PM   #203
sdp
-

So, I don't know whether I should get MAFEX, SHFiguart or Revoltech Vader. Same with the Stormtroopers, they all have their pros and cons. I kinda regret buying the shoddy 6" Black line now.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 06:06 PM   #204
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
So, I don't know whether I should get MAFEX, SHFiguart or Revoltech Vader. Same with the Stormtroopers, they all have their pros and cons. I kinda regret buying the shoddy 6" Black line now.
The Mafex or SHF one looks like the best.
Old 11-26-2014, 06:06 AM   #205
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

I found Black Series 6" Yoda, Tie Fighter pilot and Clone Troop Commander on amazon.com yesterday! Saved me from needing to buy a case and get an extra Obi Wan which I don't need.

They're out of stock now though.

As for Vader I think SHF is my choice, but I am still keeping an eye on the other two. I may end up getting one of them as well.
Zulithe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 08:15 AM   #206
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
I found Black Series 6" Yoda, Tie Fighter pilot and Clone Troop Commander on amazon.com yesterday! Saved me from needing to buy a case and get an extra Obi Wan which I don't need.

They're out of stock now though.

As for Vader I think SHF is my choice, but I am still keeping an eye on the other two. I may end up getting one of them as well.
Out of stock already? Last night Kmart was having a sale on BS figures (3;75), and I later found out that Starkiller was out of stock the minute I added him to my cart. I was going to buy Malgus instead, but I have the TVC original, so I didn't.
Old 11-28-2014, 04:02 AM   #207
Falconhood
Stone Warrior

I'm making Snow Angels!
I'm making snow angels!!! #darthvader #starwarstoys #starwars #starwarstheblackseries 3.75" scale 1:18 line by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
Old 11-29-2014, 04:02 PM   #208
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

If you are on facebook check out the Black Series Collectors group, tons of great pictures and tips on new releases there. There are some customizers already hard at work on some Episode VII stuff

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SW.6BS/?fref=nf

Also, if you are into trading you'll see a lot of trade opportunities.
Old 12-01-2014, 04:22 AM   #209
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

black series jabba for $22

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Blac...dp/B00IJZFK08/

deal ends in 22 hours
Old 12-02-2014, 01:12 AM   #210
BlueKatana
Stone Warrior

Actually had a solid night at Target in Chicago.

Found Rebels Inqusitor and Agent Kallus.

But the big find was a Black Series Vader (6 inch)
Old 12-03-2014, 07:06 AM   #211
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

i've had all the vader wave for while now, but i have seen quite a few vaders at my local TRU the last 2 or so weeks.

Lots of Chewies too. And TONS of RotJ Luke.

Oh well, while luke may peg warm in the short term, i think he'll sell a lot better than slave leia and greedo. he'll be roughly on par with Han.

also I wonder if Hasbro is going to produce anymore of the figures from wave 1? I bet a lot of people just now jumping onto this series would like to own a Maul but they can't since it seems like he's discontinued
Old 12-03-2014, 05:38 PM   #212
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueKatana View Post
Actually had a solid night at Target in Chicago.

Found Rebels Inqusitor and Agent Kallus.

But the big find was a Black Series Vader (6 inch)
Inquisitor and Kallus? Awesome! I'll have to keep my eyes open around our local Target then. All they have around here is giant Ezras and Kanans, plus a tun of that Star Wars Command and 6 inch Greedos and Han Solos. Hopefully the figures and vehicles will dominate store shelves next year.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:54 PM   #213
snake
Disgusting

I'm asking for the basic rebels figures for christmas along with the vehicles. Except Kanan and Ezra, as I have those two from the TRU multipack.
Old 12-04-2014, 04:22 AM   #214
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

i've seen some on the shelf. I just don't really collect 3.75" or i'd buy them. I mean, I have some... but it's really not my thing.

There are some more SW Rebels LEGO sets coming late this month (January LEGO sets usually show up in December), one has the Inquisitor and one has Sabine (though sadly without her awesome Pink Mandalorian helmet), I'll be getting those!

http://brickset.com/sets/theme-Star-...bels/year-2015

Anyway I might have to break down and buy the rebels mission series figures simply because the upcoming Sabine figure looks quite good, and i'll need some figures to go with her.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:14 AM   #215
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
I'm asking for the basic rebels figures for christmas along with the vehicles. Except Kanan and Ezra, as I have those two from the TRU multipack.
Waaait a minute, didn't you say you weren't getting those? You caved, didn't you? Ata boy! At least I think I remember you bowing out of Rebels stuff and waiting on the movie line. I honestly wasn't sure I wanted those either but they've evolved into must haves. Can't wait for that Imperial Troop Transport coming next year too. I think we're getting a release of The Ghost next Summer as well. Haven't found a single Rebels vehicle yet but keeping an eye out for Phantom, the AT-DP, and Inquisitor's Tie this December.

I should also check out some of those lego sets. Seems like their vehicles have a tun more action features than Hasbro's vehicles. My cousin's husband's lego Falcon has an opening top hatch for instance. At least I seem to remember it sporting one of those. Wish Hasbro had added that on their big 2008 version. Still bought it and love it regardless. I'm wondering if they're going to come up with an all new version for their 3 inch Episode VII line. Might just have to get it if that's the case. However, if it's a repaint, then I'm just sticking with the one I already have. lol I hope we're also due for a new Imperial Lambda Class Shuttle by Hasbro within the next few years. I got the 2006 version Target put out but it's still that 80's mold with a boarding ramp about as big as a popsicle stick. Palpatine could break his hip if he's not careful while walking on that thing.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:58 PM   #216
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindturtle02 View Post
Waaait a minute, didn't you say you weren't getting those? You caved, didn't you? Ata boy! At least I think I remember you bowing out of Rebels stuff and waiting on the movie line. I honestly wasn't sure I wanted those either but they've evolved into must haves. Can't wait for that Imperial Troop Transport coming next year too. I think we're getting a release of The Ghost next Summer as well. Haven't found a single Rebels vehicle yet but keeping an eye out for Phantom, the AT-DP, and Inquisitor's Tie this December.

I should also check out some of those lego sets. Seems like their vehicles have a tun more action features than Hasbro's vehicles. My cousin's husband's lego Falcon has an opening top hatch for instance. At least I seem to remember it sporting one of those. Wish Hasbro had added that on their big 2008 version. Still bought it and love it regardless. I'm wondering if they're going to come up with an all new version for their 3 inch Episode VII line. Might just have to get it if that's the case. However, if it's a repaint, then I'm just sticking with the one I already have. lol I hope we're also due for a new Imperial Lambda Class Shuttle by Hasbro within the next few years. I got the 2006 version Target put out but it's still that 80's mold with a boarding ramp about as big as a popsicle stick. Palpatine could break his hip if he's not careful while walking on that thing.
I think I said something about not wanting rebels figures, but that was before I saw the show and I was still pretty angry about 5poa.
Old 12-04-2014, 03:03 PM   #217
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

Yeah, I confess the show made me want the toys as well. Filoni and crew really love that Troop Transport, but they have good tastes.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:20 AM   #218
pandaderek
Hench Mutant

I was surprised to have found this at one of my local TRU, I must have just got there when they pulled it from the truck. But, it's a quality figure.

pandaderek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 05:54 AM   #219
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Episode VII 6" figures from China

Old 12-22-2014, 10:23 AM   #220
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
Episode VII 6" figures from China

http://i.imgur.com/A2ZyGV9.jpg
Are those real? The stormtrooper looks badass.