The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

View Poll Results: How do you sleep at night?
On my back, with background noise/fan/etc. 2 10.53%
On my side, with background noise/fan/etc. 6 31.58%
On my stomach, with background noise/fan/etc. 3 15.79%
On my back, with no background noise/fan/etc. 0 0%
On my side, with no background noise/fan/etc. 6 31.58%
On my stomach, with no background noise/fan/etc. 1 5.26%
Other (explain) 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-28-2022, 09:09 PM   #81
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
He seems to be humiliating himself just fine without outside help these days. Remember: if you don’t watch She-Hulk, you're a racist!
AND a sexist. Oh, so, I hate She-Huss because I hate myself?
Old 08-28-2022, 09:10 PM   #82
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
I do agree with this, but let's be honest, the only thing the patron saint of junkies ever read was the label on bottles of Fentanyl.

He seems to be humiliating himself just fine without outside help these days. Remember: if you don’t watch She-Hulk, you're a racist!
But do you really think Floyd ever actually read anything besides "fentanyl" off the bottle? You know, to make sure thats what he was using.... much to do with his death for nothing.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 09:19 PM   #83
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
AND a sexist. Oh, so, I hate She-Huss because I hate myself?
Your womanness is hereby revoked! Just like the blackness of every African-American who didn't vote for Biden!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
But do you really think Floyd ever actually read anything besides "fentanyl" off the bottle? You know, to make sure thats what he was using.... much to do with his death for nothing.
I sure hope he could at least read the word Fentanyl, can you imagine how embarrassing it would be if you OD'd to death because you misread and ended up mainlining Fanta?
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 09:19 PM   #84
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
Comparing an overdosing pos criminal to a kid out trying to put out fires & help people who are injured is some mega bullsh!t. Dude went to HELP people, put out a literal dumpster fire & the pedo Rosenbaum attacked him & BEGGED him to shoot him, repeatedly.

Floyd would have died that day with or without the cops with all those drugs in him. All 3 dudes Kyle shot would be alive today if they had stayed home instead of going to a riot.... 5 convicted criminals and one innocent bystander pulled into a fight he didn't want, but was fully prepared for... Most good people who carry, all the ones I know, go out armed hoping they never have to use it... criminals on the otherhand, go out & use theirs regardless. Be prepared or be dead.
They're the same because they're two dumbasses who created Something out of Nothing just because they couldn't stay home. Nobody would know either of their names if they hadn't put themselves in the circumstances they found themselves in.

And if you sincerely think that kid went out there to "help people" and not just hoping he'd get to shoot someone, you're nuts. But then, you and him seem cut from the same "Real Life is actually a Charles Bronson movie and my time to shine just hasn't come up yet, but it will!" cloth. I doubt very much, based on how much you brag about your guns, that you're one of those ones who "hopes they never have to use it." You honestly come off as a person who CAN NOT WAIT for the chance to unload that thing into someone... just like your hero.

Because people who "hope they never have to use it" don't constantly talk about "hypothetically" having to use it. Nor do they purposely place themselves, needlessly, into scenarios where their hand may be "forced".

You'd love it if you got to "justifiably" shoot someone, and you could tell he loved it too. I'm aware that there are indeed people who go out armed sincerely hoping they indeed don't have to ever use their piece... but that's not who Rittenhouse is, and that's not who you are either. Let's just be real.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 09:21 PM   #85
Turo602
The King of Kings

Quote:
Is that your best shot (pun not intended)? Comparing unborn babies to attempted murderers for wrongthink? Oh, it's laughable, alright.
What's laughable is how you virtue signal like a libtard over wasted semen yet hail a bloodthirsty killer as a hero and celebrate the loss of life. You're as vile as anyone else. Don't bullsh*t yourself.
Old 08-28-2022, 09:23 PM   #86
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
I sure hope he could at least read the word Fentanyl, can you imagine how embarrassing it would be if you OD'd to death because you misread and ended up mainlining Fanta?
Or Faygo? Would that be worse, y'think? Which one would kill you faster, Fanta or Faygo? I personally think Faygo would be even faster then Fentanyl.

But then I don't use drugs, I just smoke a ton of pot. So I wouldn't actually know.

Old 08-28-2022, 09:27 PM   #87
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turo602 View Post
What's laughable is how you virtue signal like a libtard over wasted semen yet hail a bloodthirsty killer as a hero and celebrate the loss of life. You're as vile as anyone else. Don't bullsh*t yourself.
A-are you a word cloud generator? I can see all the provocative keywords mashed together but the order is completely random and makes zero sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Or Faygo? Would that be worse, y'think? Which one would kill you faster, Fanta or Faygo? I personally think Faygo would be even faster then Fentanyl.

But then I don't use drugs, I just smoke a ton of pot. So I wouldn't actually know.
I'm not familiar with Faygo, we don't have that here, so I'll stick with Fanta. The devil I know. Let's not find out, though.
Old 08-28-2022, 09:29 PM   #88
Turo602
The King of Kings

Quote:
A-are you a word cloud generator? I can see all the provocative keywords mashed together but the order is completely random and makes zero sense.
That's a you problem. Sorry you're slow.
Old 08-28-2022, 09:33 PM   #89
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turo602 View Post
That's a you problem. Sorry you're slow.
Not so slow that you can run me down with a skateboard.
Old 08-28-2022, 09:33 PM   #90
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
I'm not familiar with Faygo, we don't have that here, so I'll stick with Fanta. The devil I know. Let's not find out, though.
Only Juggalos apparently know about Faygo; everybody else ain't real enough.

Sh*t's magic, bruh.

Old 08-29-2022, 12:24 AM   #91
Last Ronin
Hench Mutant

Guy says he sleeps with a gun under his pillow then 3 whole pages devolve into George Floyd and Kyle Rittenhouse b*tching seems about right for the Technodrome forum lol.
Last Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 01:04 AM   #92
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Ronin View Post
Guy says he sleeps with a gun under his pillow then 3 whole pages devolve into George Floyd and Kyle Rittenhouse b*tching seems about right for the Technodrome forum lol.
Well, we do have a reputation to keep, y'know?
Old 08-29-2022, 01:07 AM   #93
Last Ronin
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Well, we do have a reputation to keep, y'know?
And you're doing one Hell of a job maintaining it. Keep up the great work.
Last Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 01:28 AM   #94
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Ronin View Post
And you're doing one Hell of a job maintaining it. Keep up the great work.
Awww... Thanks, buddy! Award season's coming up, make sure you don’t forget about me!
Old 08-29-2022, 09:02 AM   #95
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
They're the same because they're two dumbasses who created Something out of Nothing just because they couldn't stay home. Nobody would know either of their names if they hadn't put themselves in the circumstances they found themselves in. >true, they both could have stayed home... but only one went to be helpful & is on video providing aid to those in need before being attacked<

And if you sincerely think that kid went out there to "help people" and not just hoping he'd get to shoot someone, you're nuts. But then, you and him seem cut from the same "Real Life is actually a Charles Bronson movie and my time to shine just hasn't come up yet, but it will!" cloth. I doubt very much, based on how much you brag about your guns, that you're one of those ones who "hopes they never have to use it." You honestly come off as a person who CAN NOT WAIT for the chance to unload that thing into someone... just like your hero. >i don't see Kyle as a hero, just a regular guy who was carrying for self defense, much like a sh!t ton of people do daily, who ended up being chased down by four people intent on harming him for no reason & had to use his firearm for self defense. Which was lawful & no innocent lives were lost or damaged. I have no desire to have to use it, but I prefer to have it, in case I need it over being maimed or murdered for my beat up, pos car or something/anything else on my person by some sick twisted pedo loving democrat intent on harming me... I also carry a pocket knife and have done so since I was a teenager and I've managed to go all that time without ever stabbing anyone with it... go figure. <

Because people who "hope they never have to use it" don't constantly talk about "hypothetically" having to use it. Nor do they purposely place themselves, needlessly, into scenarios where their hand may be "forced". >Kyle had a right to be where he was & had the right to carry. He did not instigate any instance of 4 pos criminals chasing him down. Nice victim blaming tho.<

You'd love it if you got to "justifiably" shoot someone, and you could tell he loved it too. I'm aware that there are indeed people who go out armed sincerely hoping they indeed don't have to ever use their piece... but that's not who Rittenhouse is, and that's not who you are either. Let's just be real. >I would sleep just fine if/when I have to defend my life from some pos criminal, but I'm certainly not looking forward to the headache that would entail at all. Good for you for thinking that. Its apparent you don't know me at all but have made up your sick twisted mind. Good luck to you. You need it. <
[Extra text because my reply is all within the quote & this forum won't post it otherwise.... lol]
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote