Notices

Old 03-10-2023, 01:36 AM   #21
DragonSoul
Random Punk

1. Mutant
  2. Ninja
  3. Teenage
  4. Turtle

I really wish the mutant side of the TMNT would be explored more. After all its the mutant aspect of the turtles that make them so special otherwise they would just be regular turtles. The ninja aspect is also very important as it is what makes them cool, stealthy, warriors. Then we have the teenage aspect which is important, they need to be young and their story needs to reflect a coming of age story. Lastly their turtle aspect is the least important but still very important because turtles are cute and are mini tanks of the natural world.
DragonSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 03:53 PM   #22
Icegaze
Hench Mutant

Honestly, it goes like this: ninja > mutant > turtles > teenage.

I love the aspect of ninja / bushido / Japanese martial arts first and foremost. Then, I like the idea of mutation. Gives a lot of opportunity to be creative with characters. If they weren’t turtles, I would have still been intrigued because of their evolved state through mutagen. Finally, their age is the least important as it all depends on where you want the story to be.
Old 03-15-2023, 12:45 AM   #23
TheLabRat
Hench Mutant

1.Ninja
I hope the Foot is not the only ninja clan in japan, there are other ninja mercenaries from Iga or Togakure. They can also try to add more oriental-style assassins, Tang Clan from China or ancient assassin groups from southeast asian countries. Whether they are the Foot's rival, even the Foot can't underestimate them. The Turtles may fight them, and maybe each turtles can learn new martial arts and weapons from these opponents.

2.Turtle
Whether they're mutants or yokai, they're all should be humanoid turtles transformed from ordinary turtles, or born from other female mutant turtle. But I don't mind if their past life was human.

3.Mutant
I think The Turtles should be one of the few successful mutant experiments, because they are born healthy and have the same level of intelligence and thinking as humans. Most of other mutants are fail experiments and they are mindless, twisted, deformity monsters. They don't live long. A few seem to be successful experiments, but they all are high-functioning sociopath.

4.Teenage
They have been trained as ninjas since childhood and have been forced to face violence all the time. It also depends on what incarnation of Splinter is. I do want see want see a stricter, ruthless, crueler incarnation than the Mirage Splinter. And the four turtles have different views on him, either in awe, fear or hatred.
TheLabRat is offline   Reply With Quote