The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

View Poll Results: Have you gotten the COVID vaccine?
Yes, I have gotten the COVID vaccine 52 77.61%
No, I have not gotten the COVID vaccine 15 22.39%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2021, 04:24 PM   #741
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Why do they even need to ban it, was there a problem with anyone in the world actually trying to give it to them?

Send some infected people in under cover and get it spread around.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 04:26 PM   #742
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Why do they even need to ban it, was there a problem with anyone in the world actually trying to give it to them?

Send some infected people in under cover and get it spread around.
There are governments around the world like China and Pakistan who have access to the vaccine and co-operate with the Taliban.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 04:33 PM   #743
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I've heard that the Taliban have banned the vaccine
That right there is probably the best bet to get Biden to get mad at the Taliban, finally.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 04:44 PM   #744
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
My guess... he isn't there long, all thanks to what treatment he's getting on top of already being vaccinated.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/...it-me-n1278744
Quote:
Oscar De La Hoya released from hospital, says Covid 'hit me really hard'

Sept. 9, 2021, 12:08 AM UTC
By Tim Fitzsimons

Hall of Fame boxer Oscar De La Hoya said Wednesday that he is home after having been hospitalized with Covid-19.

"I was in there for 3 days. Covid hit me really hard," De La Hoya, 48, said on Twitter. "I was in the best shape of my life, and I really can't wait to get back in the ring."

"I mean, what are the chances of me getting Covid?" De La Hoya said in a video from his hospital bed Friday. "I've been taking care of myself, and this really, really kicked my a--."
Old 09-10-2021, 05:18 PM   #745
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
But that's impossible! He was fully vaccinated and everything! It musta been Muh Variants.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 05:30 PM   #746
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Only in for 3 days, not weeks while unconscious with a tube down is throat like most people who need to be hospitalized? But that's impossible! It must be muh real conspriacies.

Can't fault a girl for callin' it.
Old 09-10-2021, 05:43 PM   #747
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Only in for 3 days, not weeks while unconscious with a tube down is throat like most people who need to be hospitalized? But that's impossible! It must be muh real conspriacies.

Can't fault a girl for callin' it.
But apparently the whole reason to even get the vaccine as to NOT get hospitalized at all. Whoops.

Not to mention the dude is in good enough health and condition to have had a similar situation without the vaccine. He was apparently in fighting shape before he got it. He woulda been fine.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 09-10-2021, 09:36 PM   #748
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
But apparently the whole reason to even get the vaccine as to NOT get hospitalized at all. Whoops.

Not to mention the dude is in good enough health and condition to have had a similar situation without the vaccine. He was apparently in fighting shape before he got it. He woulda been fine.
The left probably wants to use him as an example “look, Oscar was fully vaccinated and STILL had to be hospitalized, can you imagine if he wasn’t vaccinated?? LIKE OMG!!!, you’d better hurry up and go get vaxxed ASAP!” and the left will continue to push and coerce the vaccine to those that don’t want it.

As far as hospitals being full, here’s an anonymous whistleblower nurse exposing the lies, says majority of hospitalized covid patients are actually vaccine injuries

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...cine-injuries/

So far 13,911 deaths related to c-19 vaccine, according to VAERS

https://nationaldailyng.com/13911-de...over-boosters/

Leftist commies: Will you ever stop being mindless obedient slaves to Jeffrey Epstein’s friends? I know you think you’re in on it and will become part of the elite some day if you keep complying, but you might be in for a rude awakening, Bill Gates did say he wants to reduce the world’s population through vaccines, watch this 48 second clip from his “ted talk”

https://odysee.com/@BannedYouTubeVid...JIBBITY-JABS:8

You are the carbon they want to eliminate.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 09:54 PM   #749
Leo656
The Franchise

Most of the people I know personally in Real Life who got Covid - my niece, a few people I wrestle with - got it before a vaccine was even an option.

One or two-day fever, cold symptoms for two-to-four days. No hospitalization. "It was like a really bad cold."

NOW, that doesn't disregard the fact that obviously it's much worse for some people. I personally don't know too many of those people, so I can only speculate. My wife's 90-something grandmother and a few other relatives down in South Carolina all got it at the same time recently, and I think her grandmother did have to go to the hospital - which is a good idea given her age and the circumstances - but most others have been pretty lucky.

But I get it, what people are REALLY afraid of is being one of the minority cases where it gets REALLY bad. Even though most people who get it either get a mild case or display no symptoms at all... enough people get super sick and even die to make some of the more skittish folks say, "Well I'd better not take any chances." I do get that... but it ignores the reality that MOST people who get it don't even need to go to the hospital given how mild their case ends up being.

And I think the way people treat it like an automatic death sentence is what's flooding the hospitals. "Better safe than sorry", sure, but... I don't know. If your symptoms aren't that bad, you might want to just stay home and nurse it, and not run to the E.R. the second you have a cough. If it's bad, then it's bad, but like I said, most people I know who caught it (pre-vaccine) didn't even need to go to the hospital, they just stayed in bed and were fine in a couple days.

My mother-in-law came home with something from her babysitting job last week; that admittedly got me a little nervous. She and her husband have been coughing all week, and there was one day last week where I had a cough, but it went away entirely by the next morning. They both had the shot, and she's a bit of a hypochondriac so I don't doubt she got checked out to make sure it wasn't Covid. But neither me or my wife has caught whatever they had.

I'unno. Sh*t Happens, man. They've admitted outright, vaccine or no vaccine, they expect every single person alive to catch Covid at some point and from that point whatever happens, happens. You can get the shot, wear a mask, and still get sick... OR you can live in close quarters sharing a bathroom with people who are coughing non-stop and not catch anything at all, somehow.

That's Life. I can't spend it worrying about whether or not something outside of my control is gonna happen to me. I hope it won't, but it probably will, and if/when it does... We'll See What Happens.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 12:11 AM   #750
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:

And it does work out that way for most. But everyone knows they aren't 100% effective and some are going to have the luck of being in that small percent that do need care, and clearly Covid does not care what kind of shape you think you're in, being and looking fit does not necessarily translate to having a likewise perfect immune system. Which goes back to what I was saying earlier about men supposedly producing less antibodies by nature and being more vulnerable to a worse case of it than women. The vaccine prevented him from needing to be there for a longer period, unlike most who don't get to go home in just three days. Most who need hospital care and are given it are a lot sicker. The fact that it can kick that guy's ass despite being vaccinated... then no, for many it isn't just "a little cold." He was very lucky his stay was so short, and part of that is undoubtedly because he'd gotten the vaccine.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 09-11-2021 at 12:18 AM.
Old 09-11-2021, 12:25 AM   #751
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

I actually agree with Indigo a bit. And if you're a multi-millionaire, guess what you get to do that others might not get to do? Check yourself into a hospital for multiple days "just in case." And like I said before... I've gotten many flus where I could barely breathe for days while hacking up lung butter. Usually twice a year until the lockdowns. Many times of which I probably should have gone to the hospital, or might have died if I was older.

And yeah. Anecdotally I've read a lot about women sleeping with their COVID-ridden boyfriends or husbands and never getting sick. Doesn't really say much either way about vaccines.
Old 09-11-2021, 05:15 AM   #752
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I actually agree with Indigo a bit. And if you're a multi-millionaire, guess what you get to do that others might not get to do? Check yourself into a hospital for multiple days "just in case." And like I said before... I've gotten many flus where I could barely breathe for days while hacking up lung butter. Usually twice a year until the lockdowns. Many times of which I probably should have gone to the hospital, or might have died if I was older.

And yeah. Anecdotally I've read a lot about women sleeping with their COVID-ridden boyfriends or husbands and never getting sick. Doesn't really say much either way about vaccines.
Willing to bet a lot of those were before vaccines were even an option.

The odd thing is, while many were lost, all of us here either endured or survived CoVid all last year and some of this year before vaccines were even available. Now that they are, everyone wants to act like somehow the virus is worse or more active or whatever else and you just HAVE to get the vaccine even though we were fine for a year and some change.

Now if you wanna say the people we lost, ok maybe they woulda been better off if the vaccine existed back then, maybe, but the rest of us definitely didn't need or we wouldn't be here now, we'd be dead last year.

There's also these variants that some people argue were 'always around', we just didn't name them yet. I still find it very convenient that the variants decided to be polite enough until a vaccine was out to make themselves known.

Oh and don't forget the people that only got CoVid AFTER they got the vaccine. Hmmmm.

Also apparently there's now s new virus, non CoVid related with a 50/50 kill rate, also from China. I'm pretty sure it's high time we nuke them out of existence.

Old 09-11-2021, 08:16 AM   #753
Banned

So, the media is claiming that Biden’s vax mandates affect upwards of 80-100 million Americans. They also claim that anti-vaxxers are virulent Trump supporters. Does that mean 80-100 million people voted for Trump?

The Arizona audit report is coming out, they found like 300k illegal ballots and all sorts of fraud. This is just one county, in one state.

Starting to think the vax mandate is just some huge distraction to divert attention, it is illegal and insane and would fail in courts, just another distraction to make citizens fight with eachother instead of directing that anger toward biden’s failures.

I noticed biden didn’t mandate the vaccine for welfare recipients, homeless, illegal immigrants and refugees, he is attempting to do this to the American tax paying citizens. DO NOT COMPLY

Notice how the countries with the highest vaccination rates also have the highest covid cases.

The Vaccine IS the Pandemic. The Pandemic IS the Vaccine.
You have to be Nuckin Futs to believe that the same people who have been complaining about over population for the last century are actually concerned about saving YOUR life.!

18 months, two presidents, a mail-in election, three shots, $5 trillion, a year of delayed schooling, and a shredded Constitution… to slow the spread.
Old 09-11-2021, 08:17 AM   #754
AquaParade
Banned

Seriously, China doesn’t belong on this planet anymore.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 10:12 AM   #755
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post

Starting to think the vax mandate is just some huge distraction to divert attention, it is illegal and insane and would fail in courts, just another distraction to make citizens fight with each other instead of directing that anger toward biden’s failures.
To distract us from the Taliban stuff. While it doesn't affect us as directly as say, losing your job because you didn't get vaccinated, it's still something we should be looking into and questioning Biden heavily about. Instead he's throwing more fuel to the 'Vax VS Non-Vax' fire to divert our attention away from the Taliban BS.

Old 09-12-2021, 10:28 AM   #756
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
There's also these variants that some people argue were 'always around', we just didn't name them yet. I still find it very convenient that the variants decided to be polite enough until a vaccine was out to make themselves known.
That's one of my favorite parts!

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 07:04 PM   #757
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

https://www.audacy.com/music/enterta...aybe-two-years

Jennifer Aniston says that people against the vaccine or testing and such are going based off fear or propaganda (from the right)... while she explains that she has been living the last 2 years in hiding because of fear and propaganda (from the left).

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 09-12-2021 at 10:55 PM.
Old 09-12-2021, 08:08 PM   #758
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
https://www.audacy.com/music/enterta...aybe-two-years

Jennifer Anniston says that people against the vaccine or testing and such are going based off fear or propaganda... while she explains that she has been living the last 2 years in hiding because of fear and propaganda.
ah yes, the same Jennifer Anniston that publicly and proudly announced that she cut off all family and friends that are not taking the vaccine. No regret, no remorse, nothing. These people just meant nothing to her, regardless of how many years she might have known these people.

Of course the left cheer and fully embrace her. At least for now.

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 09-12-2021 at 08:25 PM.
Old 09-13-2021, 11:17 AM   #759
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Wow, Twitter is going off the rails more than usual. Since Biden's announcements some businesses are already feeling the lack of employees due to walk outs or quitting.

They're not even hiding it anymore. People are saying everything from 'just comply or die' to a crazy woman saying all unvaxxed folks should sign a declaration that they will give up the rights to basically go anywhere. It's insanity.

The weird thing is, most of these weirdos are saying all this **** under their real names and with their professions, but since they're 'the good guys' they're pretty much uncancellable.

Like usually all this 'I wish you would just drop dead' kind of things would be said hidden behind a 'Ultra McGoku' name or whatever, but wow, it's nice to know the simply terrible and horrible **** you can get away with on Twitter as long as you voted for Biden.

And they said Trump said mean tweets? These guys can give him lessons.

Old 09-13-2021, 11:32 AM   #760
Banned

Quote:
Wow, Twitter is going off the rails more than usual. Since Biden's announcements some businesses are already feeling the lack of employees due to walk outs or quitting.

They're not even hiding it anymore. People are saying everything from 'just comply or die' to a crazy woman saying all unvaxxed folks should sign a declaration that they will give up the rights to basically go anywhere. It's insanity.

The weird thing is, most of these weirdos are saying all this **** under their real names and with their professions, but since they're 'the good guys' they're pretty much uncancellable.

Like usually all this 'I wish you would just drop dead' kind of things would be said hidden behind a 'Ultra McGoku' name or whatever, but wow, it's nice to know the simply terrible and horrible **** you can get away with on Twitter as long as you voted for Biden.

And they said Trump said mean tweets? These guys can give him lessons.
Yup, they are pretty open about it now, media brainwashing is a very powerful tool, worked quite well for Hitler. The people who spent 4 years calling Trump a NAZI are doing some pretty NAZI $hit now, in the name of “safety”.

Evil bastards don’t say “We’re extending our power over you because we’re evil bastards.” Duh. They say “We’re extending our power over you for your own good.”

Covid injections are the only product in the world whose failures are blamed on those who haven’t taken the product. It’s madness.

Tags
indigocuck