The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Old 01-22-2019, 12:32 PM   #1
The Great Saiyaman
Stone Warrior

What if the Turtles Hamato Yoshi bought were female?

I present to you the Teenage Mutant Kunoichi Turtles

Leonarda "Leona", the female Leonardo. With this one I struggled quite a bit to get it right and I'm not quite satisfied with the result either.
- Is of all the turtles the shortest and when it comes to physical strength the weakest, Splinter made her leader because that would take her mind off of that fact and in doing so helped her self-esteem out quite a bit.
- Although physically the shortest and the weakest, Leona is also of all the turtles the fastest, in both her velocity with her swords and in split second decision making when leading her sisters into battle.
- Leona sees herself as a real life version of Captain Wayjane from the Sci-fi series "Space heroes, deep dish seven" and the fact that she keeps using quotes from that series, often rubs her team mates the wrong way.
- Leona and Raphaelle have a rivalry of Speed against power and of wits against guts. Their sparring matches often descending into catfights, despite that Leona and Ella truly respect the other and form a tight unit when battling the Foot Clan.

Michelangela "Angie", Gender swapped Michelangelo. And the whole idea of what a female Mikey would be like was so funny that I instantly knew the whole deal.
- "Angie" so that the other turtles can shout her name in the same way they shout "MIKEY!" when the latter is fooling about.
- Because Mikey has freckles, I envisioned Angie to be a Redhead and that her hair is naturally curly. That's solely on the fact that it makes her look not that bright, which leads to enemies underestimating her.
- I figured Angie to be a stocky, chubby girl, not really obese but bigger than a teenage hard body girl. Coming largely from Mikey's love for Pizza which is undiminished with Angie, in fact, it might be worse. She's also the bustiest of all four girl turtles.
- Angie is the kind of girl who just hugs everybody, regardless of who they are, she's enthusiastic, lively and bubbly.

Raphaelle "Ella", Gender swapped Raph. And again when I was imagining what she would be like the complete picture was already there.
- Is a head strong and total tomboy, she keeps her violent temper from her male counterpart but add the whole "Hell hath no fury of a Woman scorned" to the mix.
- She has short blond hair that she wears in a Mohawk, for some reason it never wanted to grow any longer so she made due with what she had.
- Raphaelle insists on being called "Ella" because she's very peeved about the fact that unlike her sisters, her name doesn't end with an A and has given Master Splinter a hard time because of that. This is because she DOES know she's a girl and wants to reinforce her bond with her sisters. Another point in which she expresses her femininity is the fact that she keeps the tails of her bandana extra long to compensate for her short hair.

Donatella "Donna", the female Donatello. Once again, when I put my pencil to paper, I already knew everything. That is also why I depicted her in a scene rather than just on her own as I had with the others.
- Retains the technical genius of her male counterpart but adds the skill of multitasking to that. She can read and solve complex equations while repairing the Shellraiser.
- Donna is of all four sisters the most lady-like and hopelessly romantic, still waiting for her redheaded knight in shining armor to take her away.
- Donna is the tallest and the most slender of all four turtle sisters but don't let the fact that her arms and legs aren't as muscular as the others fool you, she's 100% power.
- Donna has a keen sense of fair play and of rectifying mistakes if possible. Here she is in her lab trying to find a cure for Mutagen Man, turn him back into The Pulverizer.

I hope you guys like them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1. Leona.JPG (46.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 1 angie.jpg (43.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Ella.jpg (56.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 1.Donna.JPG (63.3 KB, 6 views)
Old 01-22-2019, 03:02 PM   #2
frank_one
Mad Scientist

I don't know why, but I kinda like them. What if this is what we get in the next movie? All female turtles and April is a man.
frank_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 03:04 PM   #3
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_one View Post
I don't know why, but I kinda like them. What if this is what we get in the next movie? All female turtles and April is a man.
Maybe! It could be an important movie. Girls deserve their own TMNT!
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 03:16 PM   #4
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Donatella

Donatella is my favourite.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 03:25 PM   #5
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
That's what Venus de Milo is for.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:30 PM   #6
frank_one
Mad Scientist

If you want to use italian names... Leonarda and Michelangela are not actual italian name.
I have a crazy idea: the names of the original turtles were taken from italian renaissance artists. What if you use names of italian singers of the 70's and
80's in your version?
Loredana Bertè
Romina Power
Donatella Rettore
Marcella Bella

Last edited by frank_one; 01-22-2019 at 03:37 PM.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:34 PM   #7
frank_one
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
And don't you think it's about time we get a transgender April?
Old 01-22-2019, 03:52 PM   #8
The Great Saiyaman
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Nah that's too conventional, a transgender Casey Jones on the other hand... (Since "Casey" is a unisex name.)
Old 01-22-2019, 03:52 PM   #9
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Probably past time! And Casey should be a trans Muslim man and a single parent. Diversity matters!
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 04:43 PM   #10
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

I stand by female turtles being named after female artists, rather than just slapping feminine names on them.

Here's ten

Of those...probably the only usable ones being
Rachel, Artemisia, Levina, and Elisabetta (though they'd probably call her Elizabeth/Lizzy/Beth)

I also think it's completely unnecessary to give female turtles hair, personally. Fairer features in the face and build is enough.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:17 PM   #11
The Great Saiyaman
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
I stand by female turtles being named after female artists, rather than just slapping feminine names on them.

Here's ten

Of those...probably the only usable ones being
Rachel, Artemisia, Levina, and Elisabetta (though they'd probably call her Elizabeth/Lizzy/Beth)

I also think it's completely unnecessary to give female turtles hair, personally. Fairer features in the face and build is enough.

Here's the original Concept drawing I did, I had every intention to make them go hairless but when just for the heck of it, I added a Mohawk on female Raph, it looked so good that I decided, "Hell let's have hair on all of them."