The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 04-01-2021, 11:49 AM   #1
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Easter and Northern Hemisphere Spring Season 2021

It's Easter again, and spring is here. So, once again, I create a thread for talking about this season of the year. Do you like it or not?

As a child, I was not a big fan of spring and summer. The video gaming season was over. Yes, you could still play video games, but it wasn't that time of year when everyone was excited or most great video games were released.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 01:37 PM   #2
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I like spring and Easter (and esp the warmer weather), though the holiday isn't what it used to be with too many people now gone.

Loved Easter egg hunts as a kid, or the idea of it, but never really got to do it more than once or twice. Now at least I have quite a few plastic eggs bagged up and waiting for my nephew to help keep him busy.

edit: My sister got to do it for a while once a neighbor started doing egg hunts for the kids of friends and family. Sadly, I never got to participate in theirs... as I was deemed already "too old" from the start of their tradition. At best I would just go wander and take a look around their property while the younger kids were back inside having a snack and made to watch the Superbook Easter ep. Sometimes I'd manage to spot one the kids missed...

Fun personal fact...
April 22, 1984 it was Easter, Earth Day, my 5th birthday, AND my first earthquake around 8pm at night (and my only earthquake experienced for 27 years). (Obviously the quake was due to the Earth shifting under the weight of a certain set of pop culture icon brothers who would soon be impacting the world forever. )

Last edited by IndigoErth; 04-01-2021 at 01:46 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 11:30 AM   #3
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Happy Easter, you guys.

At least with a vaccine happening it's an improvement over last year and hopefully some families can get together for it, unlike our first lock down holiday(s) a year ago.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote