The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: We have NO proof Jason Biggs is being replaced, folks... wait til the truth comes out
Eat me!! *cues the stereotypical Italian music* 23 30.67%
Who knew ICKitty could be so freaky!? 26 34.67%
*burp* Whoo... made a little room in there. 3 4.00%
Obey the flavor... 5 6.67%
There'll be NO eating of the princess on my watch! 18 24.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-24-2014, 06:04 PM   #301
billbot85
Mad Scientist

I loved this episode! Best part was when Mikey was interrogating the pizza then threw it in the freezer with Ick, LOL.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Pizza Face kinda resembles Pizza the Hut from Spaceballs??

GIFSoup
billbot85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 04:21 AM   #302
Enscripture
Hench Mutant

I finally watched it today. I flat out hate stupid sponge bob face april with her annoying voice actor and the voice actor for Irma showed she can top being annoying as **** over stupid big headed loser april that HAS NO PLACE IN THIS EPISODE. Just like that damned larp stupid episode. I ****ing hate that episode with a passion and this version of april and stupid "Oh you're stupid. Let me correct you and tell you the real thing" human version of an annoying arrogant Donatello. Irma is an annoying version of stupid Donatello. The ones that go out of their way for their "SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE" and have to asshole put down everyone. This show isn't getting good. And Sponge-bob April should get killed off already with her extremely horrible voice actress should just stop.
Enscripture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 02:23 AM   #303
Hannurdock
Foot Soldier

I'll just say what I liked. Mikey at that sewer grate collecting pizza from zombie-boy was priceless. Only Mike could ask how many times he could order the first one ... lols
Old 08-19-2014, 09:34 PM   #304
Ryanator008
Hench Mutant

I liked the Italian music that briefly played in this episode. I think it had the same tune as this song (or was I imagining things?): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9KqphtT5fs
Old 11-02-2014, 01:20 AM   #305
Sumac
Banned

Well, another quationable episode.
PizzaFace was lame, though, Mikey was somewhat better than usual. Seems somebody in production crew has fondness for disgusting stuff, like slime, questionable liquids and the like. It doesn't help, that all liquids in this cartoon look like vomit. Eurgh

It was not totally bad, but quite too OTish and needless.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 05:19 AM   #306
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Well, another quationable episode.
PizzaFace was lame, though, Mikey was somewhat better than usual. Seems somebody in production crew has fondness for disgusting stuff, like slime, questionable liquids and the like. It doesn't help, that all liquids in this cartoon look like vomit. Eurgh

It was not totally bad, but quite too OTish and needless.
I still say the whole ep was Mikey's dream, especially since this ep was supposed to have aired after Wrath of Tigerclaw and Mikey was knocked out at the end of it.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 06:45 PM   #307
CyberCubed
Overlord

Heh, I remember really disliking this episode when it originally aired way back in 2014. I just rewatched it now going through the show and found it completely hilarious. I dunno, I guess it's because I am older now but this ep is 10 times funnier to me now than it was around 8 years ago.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pizza face