The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 11-02-2013, 08:52 PM   #41
corvus
Stone Warrior

Having read both you'll wanna read the b & r issue first. It's not that important but if you have the option its what I'd suggest.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:42 PM   #42
ToTheNines
[sic]

So this wasn't really brilliantly written, mainly because of how conveniently a lot of the events are playing out, but DAMN if this isn't fun as **** for a TMNT to be reading.

Shredder chopping heads off, Hun unloading AK47's, Slash tearing through a crowd of thugs, Splinter threatening Shredder, call backs to #5, the brothers back together, Casey back in action, Karai rolling up with Rocksteady.... and Bebop wielding a mother ****ing chainsaw! So great. Can't wait for next month.

I was intrigued by Aloplex and Kitsune's conversation. We'll see if she turns on Shredder, and how that works for her.

Big props to Santolouco! Not only did he get this book out on time, but it didn't look rushed at all. Badass as ever.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 01:04 AM   #43
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza
Mad Scientist

Picked it up yesterday (Sun)... along with $50 worth of other TMNT books before it. Looking forward to reading up to this!

Inventory
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:50 AM   #44
Lampy
Stone Warrior

Not really digging the Bebop and Rocksteady designs Mateus is going with the ongoing. Somewhat surprising since the Rocksteady drawing he did in his DA account before he took on the ongoing was amazing. Rocksteady actually looked threatening. This... not so much. Not a big deal though. Amazing issue nevertheless. And I cannot wait for next month's issue. I'm stoked.

Oh. And Nines said it best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Shredder chopping heads off, Hun unloading AK47's, Slash tearing through a crowd of thugs, Splinter threatening Shredder, call backs to #5, the brothers back together, Casey back in action, Karai rolling up with Rocksteady.... and Bebop wielding a mother ****ing chainsaw! So great. Can't wait for next month.
Lampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:55 AM   #45
909 Turtle Fan
Hench Mutant

sweet issue. Hun looked pretty menacing in that one pic after Angel cracked him im also not really digging the hoofs on B & R but i will hold out to see them in the fight scenes....

"Breath in the smoke, Oroku Saki, and meditate. Open your mind and all will become clear."-Kitsune, SHotFC #3

"You know what, you're not Leonardo, you're a member of the foot clan. you are a foot clan member! you're not just a member, you're Danny! you're that punk b*tch Danny!"
-Adam, workaholics, teenage mutant ninja roommates
909 Turtle Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:21 PM   #46
ToTheNines
[sic]

I'm embarrassed that I forgot to say it, but HUGE shout out to the creative team for getting this out on time and still making a beautiful book. Other than Donnie's ugly forehead on page 6, nothing looked rushed at all.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
city fall, tom waltz