The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
dcat
Foot Soldier

Krang + Shredder new Mugen Projects

I'm making a Krang character for the MUGEN PC fighting game engine. Unfortunately he's severely lacking in the necessary sprites, so I've begun to sprite my own custom moves for him based off of Karnov from Data East's Fighter's History Arcade game.

Take a look:

Hyperstone Heist Intro

New idle stance

New attacks

Krang Fang/ Dimension Bite

I'm looking for some nice official Krang art to include in my MUGEN conversion, if anyone can provide me with some or if you have any suggestions please post in this thread or send me a PM. Something from a printed comic page that has Ben-Day dots (like what I used for my TMNT's large portraits) is preferable but I'll take whatever I can get.

I'm also asking for Krang audio for his voice pack. I already have the audio from the arcade game and tournament fighters, & what was available in the media section of the Technodrome website. So I'm looking for quotes from the cartoon series (The youtube clips are blocked here in the U.S.). If anyone can give me more Krang audio samples I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll post more progress in this thread as I come to it.

Last edited by dcat; 02-18-2012 at 11:59 AM.
dcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sprites