The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 06-13-2018, 11:47 PM   #10061
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Wait WHAT. Why? Is it a joke or is the game actually good now?
I had fun but it's not great.
Old 06-14-2018, 12:00 AM   #10062
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
I had fun but it's not great.
Do the Street fighter games you have have good online modes or online modes at all or not really?
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 12:13 AM   #10063
frank_one
Mad Scientist

I'm currently playing Flight of the amazon queen, a 1995 point and click adventure game. It's great, almost as good as the ones by LucasArts.
frank_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 12:32 AM   #10064
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Do the Street fighter games you have have good online modes or online modes at all or not really?
Ultra has online and specific games on the collection do too. I haven't played any Switch online though. I heard SF Collection's online is garbage on all systems tho.
Old 06-16-2018, 02:50 AM   #10065
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

i finished Shaq fu a legend reborn 2 days ago. It is very funny game! But very short only about 3 hours to finish it if you dont lost.

Here is the gameplay! At max settings 2560x1440 60 fps! Yes one of the bigest advancments of it being a 2d game is that it runs max settings 2560x1440 60 fps on gtx 970 g1 gaming 4gb without any overlock!

Here !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLjcNQiZFMQ&t=24s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g18feXFHgeM

I will uplload rest of the game later!
I also started playing middle earth shadow of war DLC Blase of Galandriel.
Will upload most of it too! But will be at max settings 2560x1440 with 4k textures at 35 fps.
Old 06-16-2018, 05:18 AM   #10066
Powder
So tired of this place

Your PC won't be able to handle that very well.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 05:27 AM   #10067
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

As i said middle earth shadow of war runs max settings 1440p 35 fps average. I finished the game when it was released without any issue but i just now started the dlc
Old 06-16-2018, 06:52 AM   #10068
Powder
So tired of this place

No way! Your hardware specs are well-known for their sluggishness.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 08:06 AM   #10069
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Yeah, 1440P is trash.
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 02:33 PM   #10070
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Shanqfu part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PLSN60E1ak&t=19s

In the next days i will upload middle earth shadow of war blade of galadriel dlc.
And since crash bandiccoot n sane trilogy is coming in 3 days on pc i will upload a small gameplay of it too on max settings 1440p
Old 06-16-2018, 10:34 PM   #10071
Ninjinister
無問題

No joke, Shaq Fu froze on me after I beat a boss. It's the only game that completely locked up for me on Switch.

Also I kept getting stuck in the air (3 times I think) but I was able to get back down by button mashing.

I mean I'm not surprised... just disappointed.
Old 06-17-2018, 07:06 PM   #10072
Prowler
Emperor

I still don't understand why a Shaq Fu remake is a thing. And it's a bad game still? So what's the deal? Is it a joke? And does Shaw Fu have some sort of cult following? Is the original game so bad in the sense that it's so bad it's good/fun?
Old 06-17-2018, 07:24 PM   #10073
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

You're seriously over thinking. It's just a dumb little game.
Old 06-17-2018, 07:27 PM   #10074
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
You're seriously over thinking. It's just a dumb little game.
Fair enough. I guess it's fun despite its flaws. Im just surprised the game was remade in the first place.
Old 06-27-2018, 11:22 AM   #10075
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

I refinished Dying light . I decided to replay it after Dying Light 2 announced on E3. Only this time i played on max settings 2560x1440 instead of 1920x1080 that i played when it was released. Now on Friday i will start Crash bandicoot nsane trilogy when it releases on pc!
Old 06-28-2018, 10:02 PM   #10076
Storm Eagle
Saved by

I'm almost done with my revisiting of my 90s high school & college games now that I'm on the last one, which is Donkey Kong 64. I forgot how frustrating some of the tasks to get golden bananas can be. I don't remember being as frustrated with them back then as I have been while currently playing the game again. They're having me cussing like a sailor.

Anyway, as a bonus, I might even revisit the two games I got in 2000, which were Wario Land 3 and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Wario Land 3 came out when I was in college, but I didn't get it until near the end of 2001, where I was out of college by then.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 04:01 AM   #10077
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Eagle View Post
I'm almost done with my revisiting of my 90s high school & college games now that I'm on the last one, which is Donkey Kong 64. I forgot how frustrating some of the tasks to get golden bananas can be. I don't remember being as frustrated with them back then as I have been while currently playing the game again. They're having me cussing like a sailor.

Anyway, as a bonus, I might even revisit the two games I got in 2000, which were Wario Land 3 and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Wario Land 3 came out when I was in college, but I didn't get it until near the end of 2001, where I was out of college by then.
Oh man, in 2015 I decided to replay games like Mario 64, Diddy Kong Racing and Banjo Kazooie. They're still fun and good games but not as much as they were back in late 90s. I first played those games when I was between 6 and 8 years old, after all. I think Banjo aged the best out of the N64 classics I grew up loving.

Mario 64 has aged alright, except for the camera, but I dunno what it is. I just don't care much for it anymore. And tbh, I've always been more of a Super Mario World guy.

Diddy Kong Racing is fun still but it lacked in the items department compared to Mario Kart games.

I got Star Fox 64's 3ds version in 216 or 2017(forgot when) and I also noticed I didn't love this game anymore like I did in 1997-2002, even with updated graphics. I'd rather play SNES Star Fox nowadays.

As for Ocarina of Time, I replayed it around 2013 on the GameCube(came with Wind Waker) and while it still was a good game... I notice I didn't love it as much anymore. For years I lauded OoT as the GOAT game, but that's because that game was magical when I was 8 years old. It was my 2nd Zelda. My 1st one was the first ever NES Zelda game. I also replayed Ocarina on the 3DS last year and powert through the game rather quickly. I think it took me about 28-30 hours to beat it. The updated graphics and game mechanics are nice, I must say, but Hyrule Field just feels too empty nowadays and it's a chore to go through it until you get Epona. The dungeons are still fine, except for Lord Jabu Jabu and the Water Temple, but the exploration of the overworld and the sidequests and stuff in-between the dungeons is kinda boring nowadays.

I also played a bit of Donkey Kong 64 some years ago but didn't go too far in it. I expected it to have aged worse. And I fear replaying Blast Corps nowadays. I've been told it's aged pretty badly.
Old 06-30-2018, 06:39 AM   #10078
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

I started Crash bandiccot 1! Max settings 2560x1440 60 fps with amazing graphics! I will post some gameplay video on youtube later to see how awesome it looks on my pc and how i kill evryone!!
Old 06-30-2018, 11:06 AM   #10079
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Quote:
Oh man, in 2015 I decided to replay games like Mario 64, Diddy Kong Racing and Banjo Kazooie. They're still fun and good games but not as much as they were back in late 90s. I first played those games when I was between 6 and 8 years old, after all. I think Banjo aged the best out of the N64 classics I grew up loving.

Mario 64 has aged alright, except for the camera, but I dunno what it is. I just don't care much for it anymore. And tbh, I've always been more of a Super Mario World guy.

Diddy Kong Racing is fun still but it lacked in the items department compared to Mario Kart games.

I got Star Fox 64's 3ds version in 216 or 2017(forgot when) and I also noticed I didn't love this game anymore like I did in 1997-2002, even with updated graphics. I'd rather play SNES Star Fox nowadays.

As for Ocarina of Time, I replayed it around 2013 on the GameCube(came with Wind Waker) and while it still was a good game... I notice I didn't love it as much anymore. For years I lauded OoT as the GOAT game, but that's because that game was magical when I was 8 years old. It was my 2nd Zelda. My 1st one was the first ever NES Zelda game. I also replayed Ocarina on the 3DS last year and powert through the game rather quickly. I think it took me about 28-30 hours to beat it. The updated graphics and game mechanics are nice, I must say, but Hyrule Field just feels too empty nowadays and it's a chore to go through it until you get Epona. The dungeons are still fine, except for Lord Jabu Jabu and the Water Temple, but the exploration of the overworld and the sidequests and stuff in-between the dungeons is kinda boring nowadays.

I also played a bit of Donkey Kong 64 some years ago but didn't go too far in it. I expected it to have aged worse. And I fear replaying Blast Corps nowadays. I've been told it's aged pretty badly.
Yeah, I own Super Mario 64 and Donkey Kong 64, and they haven't aged all that well in my opinion.

I also only have Star Fox 64 and Ocarina of Time out of all the other games you mentioned.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 11:12 AM   #10080
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Every GoldSource engine game by Valve at the Moment:

Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes
Day of Defeat
Deathmatch Classic
Riotchet
Half Life
Half Life: Blue Shift
Half Life: Opposing Force
Team Fortress Classic

If anyone has any of these games on steam and wants someone to play a few rounds with, hit me up in PM

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome, cybercubed the diaper, cybercubed the homophobe, peanut, video games