Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2021, 11:06 AM   #1
TylerD
Random Punk

New Guy

Hey all,

I just wanted to introduce myself (which I swear I thought I did in the past) but when I posted today it said it was my first post so I don't think I have...... sheesh I can't remember. ANYWHO..... I have been browsing this forum for quite some time as I am a MASSIVE Ninja Turtle fan. I love everything from the 87 cartoon (have them all on DVD) to the current comics which I have kept up with every month for the past 7 years. I have the first volume of Mirage 84 Ninja Turtle comics in paperback, but other than that I am not too familiar with the older stuff.

Glad to be apart of this community, you all seem like awesome people and can't wait to get to know some of you.

Interesting things about me..... I have been in martial arts for a number of years (that is me in my profile pic), I am a huge Boston Red Sox fan, I have a wife and son (trying to introduce my 2 year old son to the world of Ninja Turtles) and ummm..... Ya, that is it for now.

Have a great weekend all!
Old 07-09-2021, 12:44 PM   #2
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Welcome. This is exactly what we need. Right now, people are here are more busy discussing topics like Star Trek, Star Wars, DC Comics, Marvel Comics and other fandoms than the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

That's OK, since it keeps the community alive until we get some more new TMNT-related stuff. But it's not the first thing you expect on a TMNT community.
Old 07-09-2021, 01:18 PM   #3
TylerD
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
Welcome. This is exactly what we need. Right now, people are here are more busy discussing topics like Star Trek, Star Wars, DC Comics, Marvel Comics and other fandoms than the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

That's OK, since it keeps the community alive until we get some more new TMNT-related stuff. But it's not the first thing you expect on a TMNT community.
Interesting...... I find the new comics to be very exciting! But I guess with no new cartoon out or movie or anything, there isn't a ton to talk about other than the comics.... And not every TMNT fan follows the comic storylines so I guess it makes sense. I still watch reruns all the time of the old cartoons haha, they never get old (except the red sky seasons were not really my thing) I can't wait for the reboot to be released!
Old 07-10-2021, 01:16 PM   #4
Wesley
Mad Scientist

Welcome. Never read the comics, but I’m a big TMNT fan too. I don’t care much for the newer stuff, though (2012, Bay movies, etc.).
Old 07-10-2021, 08:00 PM   #5
TylerD
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
Welcome. Never read the comics, but I’m a big TMNT fan too. I don’t care much for the newer stuff, though (2012, Bay movies, etc.).
What did you think of TMNT? The digital movie. I loved it.
Old 07-11-2021, 08:57 AM   #6
Wesley
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
What did you think of TMNT? The digital movie. I loved it.
The 2007 movie? I loved it. Used to be one of my favourite tmnt films, but I have mixed feelings about it nowadays.
Old 07-11-2021, 09:05 AM   #7
Meow
Stone Warrior

Quote:
The 2007 movie? I loved it. Used to be one of my favourite tmnt films, but I have mixed feelings about it nowadays.
Exactly the same!
Old 07-11-2021, 05:05 PM   #8
TylerD
Random Punk

Quote:
I still really like it. The storyline is a bit strange but it was so well, and the fight scenes were fantastic. Especially with Ralph and Leo on the roof top. I may just watch it this week lol.
Old 07-11-2021, 05:06 PM   #9
TylerD
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Exactly the same!
Interesting. I will have to watch it again it’s been a bit since I have seen it but I have watched it quite a few times and love it every time.

The Michael Bay Turtles I didn’t care for. The fact that splinter become a master from simply reading a book made me so damn mad. At least give it a better back story.
Closed Thread