The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 04-24-2022, 05:42 AM   #161
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
What I meant was that despite Russia discriminating against Homosexuality, there are still supporters like you there. It means that the pro-LGBT propagandists are doing something right to spread their ideology, even into the Motherland.

I despise the ideology, but I admire their international propaganda machine being so successful. A worthy opponent.
Or they support LGB not, because, of propaganda, but, because, they understand that demonizing the whole group of population depending on their sexual preferences is retarded. It is something you don't need propaganda to understand.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 06:22 AM   #162
Leo656
The Franchise

Like why should anyone even care if anyone else is gay unless they're having gay buttsex on your front lawn? It makes no f*cking sense. It's one of the all-time dumbest reasons to hate a person, or group of people.

Meanwhile, some of those countries that are the most anti-gay in the world seemingly have little problem with the idea of f*cking little girls and calling it "culture" but I guess we're just not supposed to mention that? I'd like a little clarity on that one, if anyone can grant it. Gay Sex = Evil and Immoral, F*cking Little Girls = Cultural Differences. Mkay. Doesn't wash.

There's a million perfectly valid reasons to hate a person. I just don't get why being gay should be one of them.

Of course, some people swear they DON'T "hate" them. But that's bullsh*t. They clearly do. They just use fancy language like "I love the sinner, not the sin" to tap dance around the fact that they find them "gross". But that's just as disingenuous as when people in the South say "Bless Your Heart!" which is really code for "You really are a special kind of moron." You know what they really mean.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 06:56 AM   #163
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Meanwhile, some of those countries that are the most anti-gay in the world seemingly have little problem with the idea of f*cking little girls and calling it "culture" but I guess we're just not supposed to mention that? I'd like a little clarity on that one, if anyone can grant it. Gay Sex = Evil and Immoral, F*cking Little Girls = Cultural Differences. Mkay. Doesn't wash.

There's a million perfectly valid reasons to hate a person. I just don't get why being gay should be one of them.
I used to think about this a lot when I was younger.

But over time, I realized the answer to this.

People are stupid, and are hypocrites. Yeah, it's really that simple.
superstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 07:05 AM   #164
Leo656
The Franchise

Indeed. Indeed. In most cases, on most subjects, it really is Just That Simple.

Old 04-24-2022, 10:16 AM   #165
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I know some people don't believe in God but I still hold my faith. However I don't believe God would be so petty, that's a human emotion and He's supposed to transcend humanity. I honestly don't believe you can live as life being as good of a person as possible and still go to hell cause gay. That just doesn't make sense.

Plus all these so-called non-sinners forget that flat out having sex out of wedlock is a sin. Yes, heterosexuality is also a sin unless you're married and intend to impregnate her. That's what makes being a whore' sinful, you're ****ing her out of wedlock AND to fullfil your own selfish lustful desires. Big no-no in the Bible. Yet people are so quick to say 'i don't like the gays cause it's a sin' and then go home to plow their girlfriend in sin.

Hypocrites.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 10:43 AM   #166
Sumac
Banned

There are very few people who follow religions to a "T", which makes most followers hypocrites to one degree or the other.

Ironically those who follow them to "T" are even worse, since they are trying to enforce antiquated attitudes created before medieval age on a modern society.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 12:14 PM   #167
Leo656
The Franchise

Shifting gears away from gay/trans stuff in schools and into Sh*t Dumb People Say:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pregnancy...185005884.html

Quote:
Schmidt, a former U.S. congresswoman who once infamously discussed abortion with a class of elementary school students, defended her decision to not include these exceptions during committee debate. She argued that a pregnancy from rape is actually a chance for a woman to raise a child, send them to live with a family member or put them up for adoption. That hypothetical child, she argued, could someday cure cancer.

“Rape is a difficult issue and it emotionally scars the individual, all or in part, for the rest of their life ? just as child abuse does. But if a baby is created, it is a human life and whether that mother ends that pregnancy or not the scars will not go away, period,” said Schmidt.

“It is a shame that it happens, but there’s an opportunity for that woman – no matter how young or old she is ? to make a determination about what she’s going to do to help that life be a productive human being. … That child can grow up and be something magnificent, a wonderful family person, cure cancer, etc.,” she continued. “This is not about keeping abortion alive, this is about keeping the mother alive, and just because you have emotional scars doesn’t give you the right to take a life.”
No, you dumb f*ck. That hypothetical rape baby is NOT going to grow up and "cure cancer". What's gonna happen is, that kid is going to grow up without a father, because nobody is going to be saintly enough to marry a rape victim and raise their bastard, nobody's generally that decent. The kid is going to grow up poor and neglected in a single-parent household, be resented at best and abused/ignored at worst by the mother, because that kid represents The Single Worst Thing To Ever Happen In Her Life and exists as a daily reminder of something they'd rather die than remember. They're in turn going to be a self-loathing wreck of neuroses before they even get to high school, they're going to turn to drugs and alcohol to cope, they probably won't even finish school let alone go to college and learn how to "cure cancer", and then they'll either become a career criminal or kill themselves.

THAT is how the "rape baby" story ends. You're forcing kids to be born to parents who don't want them, and in turn damning them to a life of misery and suffering. You're not "giving them an opportunity"; they will NEVER have a normal life or a happy ending. Stop it.

I cannot f*cking STAND people who are against abortion. They have no idea or concern about what it's like growing up being raised by people who don't want you or can't take care of you. Plus, a rapist is only going to pass on their own defective mentally-ill genes on and the kid is going to have to grow up with THAT inside of them, too. Awesome. But these idiots don't care about that kinda sh*t. It's all just "human life blah blah sacred blah blah Some Church-y Bullsh*t."

A blood clot isn't a person and life isn't sacred. It's just A Thing That Happens. It might be wondrous, awe-inspiring, all that stuff... but it damn sure isn't "sacred". These people should be committed.

Every time a hospital plays host to a successful birth, they should give the parents a voucher for One Free Abortion. Every single time. And these "No abortions, ever" people are too dangerous to be out walking around setting policy for actual human beings. They're delusional.

Old 04-29-2022, 12:37 PM   #168
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
And these "No abortions, ever" people are too dangerous to be out walking around setting policy for actual human beings. They're delusional.
How do you intend to deal with these people? I'd be curious to hear your plan.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 12:49 PM   #169
Leo656
The Franchise

I don't have any actual power but if nothing else they should be forced to actually live among people with Real Problems so they can learn a little f*cking empathy.

Worst-case, maybe a few of these women who are so vehemently against abortion even in cases of rape ought'a find out what it feels like to suffer through such an ordeal. See how they like it.

It's kinda like an oft-proposed hypothetical. So many hardcore Christian conservatives are vehemently opposed to abortion on supposed religious grounds. Well, let's see how fast they change their tune when someone pops a black baby into their pretty little blonde-haired blue-eyed daughters. They have a habit of changing their attitude REAL fast whenever that sh*t happens. Which it does, and often. They usually say they "had to unexpectedly visit a sick relative out of state" but most people who aren't retarded know what that's "code" for. They had to go far away where nobody knows them so they can get their little "problem" taken care of.

If these privileged f*cks had any idea how Real People live, all of their preachy sanctimonious bullsh*t would be beaten out of them by life within a week.

Old 04-29-2022, 01:00 PM   #170
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
I don't have any actual power
Its always fun to imagine. Thats not to say that we can't ever be in positions of power.

All it takes is to be remembered by people, and live on in their collective consciousness. Some of history's most powerful people were once the biggest nobodies who were ignored on the sidewalk.

Doesn't it make you ever wonder of the possibilities that await you? I know that it gets me dreaming, and working to bring those dreams into the flesh.
Old 04-29-2022, 01:14 PM   #171
Leo656
The Franchise

No, I don't think about it at all, because I'm not rich and never will be. Only rich people ever obtain the power to "change the world" or endure in anyone's memory past a generation.

Everyone else gets forgotten within less than 100 years of their death as if they never even existed. Usually far less.

Nothing I do matters or ever will. I'm perfectly okay with that. That's true of most people who ever have or ever will exist. I'm not narcissistic enough to pretend I'm anyone of actual importance or exist outside of "the rules".

If you died tomorrow, in 30 or 40 years nobody would even remember your name. That's how it works. If you're born into a rich family, you can leverage that into some influence that can leave a bit more of a lasting impression. But that is not true for more than a fraction of a percent of human beings.

I can't imagine the ego of people who think anything they do Actually Matters or will be remembered for long after they're gone. Again... delusion. Narcissism.

As I've said before, I don't live in Make-Believe Fairy Tale Land. So no, I don't engage in such thinking. It's pointless. I don't waste a second's thought, ever, on things that can't ever and will never happen. More people ought to be so grounded.

The most I'll ever be remembered is that one day after I'm dead someone might click on my YouTube channel and have a laugh. "God, look at THIS idiot, he must've been something else." And then when something else replaces what we know as the internet and even that stuff gets erased, that's it. I'll disappear "officially", forever.

Okay. I'll be dead, so I won't be inclined to care that nobody remembers me.

This is called "Being A Realist" and if more people were then the world would be a better place. People need to keep their feet on the ground instead of walking around with their head in the clouds. All that foolishness does is set them up for soul-crushing disappointment later on. Which is why depression and suicide rates go up and up every year. Too many people thinking they're going to "be somebody", when the truth is No, they never will be.

My "possibilities" for the future are: Work a sh*t job until I drop dead at a young-ish age of some ailment that a rich person could afford to have fixed. That was made very clear to me at a very young age and I've never wasted a moment's time since imagining otherwise. Life's too short to waste it on hypotheticals.

Old 05-06-2022, 08:20 AM   #172
Vegita-San
Emperor

I personally think if you detect it early enough, before we would consider it 'a life' or 'socially aware' as it where, there should be no real harm. but after a certain point, it DOES feel like murder. There are literally HUNDREDS of people out there that would love any baby to adopt. don't tell the kid of how he came into the world, and you think they would grow up rather normally.

In other news... ahh, AOL. no articles about the stock market crashing, which I would not know except for twitter. but THIS makes headline news? this is why I think trans stuff seems more a mental disease. 3 year olds in the study? give me a friggin break.

https://www.aol.com/news/trans-youth...165003013.html

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 08:52 AM   #173
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
I personally think if you detect it early enough, before we would consider it 'a life' or 'socially aware' as it where, there should be no real harm. but after a certain point, it DOES feel like murder. There are literally HUNDREDS of people out there that would love any baby to adopt. don't tell the kid of how he came into the world, and you think they would grow up rather normally.
Do research on adoption, bro. Go to a forum for adoptees or /r/adoption on Reddit. There's lots of horror stories out there, and lots of adoptees who resent their adoptive parents (even the ones who were not abusive and did nothing wrong). The overall sentiment seems to be that many adoptees hate the fact they're adopted, hate their adoptive families, feel 'displaced', etc. Many of them even claim they wish they had been aborted rather than being abandoned (they say they feel that way, even in cases where they had awful biological families).

Another problem is that many of these adoptees seek out their biological parents once they reach adulthood. This means many parents who wanted nothing to do with their kids that they put up for adoption get harassed by these 'kids' who want a 'real' family.

Really. Go do a deep dive into adoption, and adoption culture. It's a real (and depressing) eye opener.

To be honest, I think many of those adoptees are messed up, and shouldn't yearn to be with their abusive, drug addicted parents who sold them for an ounce of cocaine...but that's the sad truth. Not everyone is Clark Kent, who loved and appreciated his adoptive family, and became Superman due to his upbringing and respect/love for the Kents.
Old 05-06-2022, 11:27 AM   #174
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I mean, at least they're alive. Parents aside, they probably have had friends or people they grew fond of and a bunch of positive experiences and whatnot throughout their lives.

All these people that complain about wishing they actually were aborted, I mean.... they can self-delete if they really honestly meant that.

I've seen pics of people protesting with signs like 'I wish I was aborted' yet I bet you they will be the first ones to run if someone in the crowd whipped out a gun.

I also assume if said gunman was caught, saying 'whaaa??? what-I-do??? They said they wish they was aborted, I was just helpin' em out' would lessen his sentence any. Well... unless the person was black and trans and whatnot.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 11:56 AM   #175
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstaff View Post
Another problem is that many of these adoptees seek out their biological parents once they reach adulthood. This means many parents who wanted nothing to do with their kids that they put up for adoption get harassed by these 'kids' who want a 'real' family.
Indeed, many adopted people will seek out their Biological Parents. The ties of blood and race are just that strong.
Old 05-06-2022, 11:59 AM   #176
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I mean, at least they're alive. Parents aside, they probably have had friends or people they grew fond of and a bunch of positive experiences and whatnot throughout their lives.

All these people that complain about wishing they actually were aborted, I mean.... they can self-delete if they really honestly meant that.

I've seen pics of people protesting with signs like 'I wish I was aborted' yet I bet you they will be the first ones to run if someone in the crowd whipped out a gun.
I'm just saying that adoption isn't this flowery, perfect solution either. A lot of people against abortion seem to think unwanted babies will automatically have better, happier, fulfilling lives with adoptive families, and that just isn't always the case. The adoption/foster care system is really messed up due to corruption and neglect from social workers and adoption agencies. Many adoptees seem to really hate themselves and their adoptive families. I've seen adoptees tear down people interested in adopting/fostering kids, demanding they not 'get in the way' of the biological families, even abusive, dysfunctional ones. As I said above, social workers and agencies aren't much better, and do things like 'lose track of kids', allow them to remain in abusive homes, returning kids to horrible homes where they then die, etc.

Maybe it's just me, but quality of life matters to me just as much as taking actual breaths. Not to get too personal, though my life has been...horrible, largely in part due to abusive parents (that the system refused to deal with). If I had a better life, I think I could have been much happier and satisfied, and less.................uh, stuck where I am now, which has been miserable. I'm not one of those 'I wish I was aborted' types. However, I am pretty resentful of how my life went, and at how the system completely failed me.

Quote:
Indeed, many adopted people will seek out their Biological Parents. The ties of blood and race are just that strong.
Personally, I think sticking with bad people due to blood and race is shortsighted and destructive. Unfortunately, many people would tell me I am wrong to think that way.
Old 05-06-2022, 12:10 PM   #177
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Oh yes, I definetly agree with you that sticking with bad people of the same race can be destructive if they are bad people. I just think that its important for society to undertake greater efforts to respect the natural feelings of humans to want to be with their own race and blood.

For example, I live in a country of whites but outside of business and giving public speeches, my socialisation with whites is non-existent. I am naturally drawn to my own racial community, and you will see this pattern throughout even the most multicultural of societies.

Whites will stick whites, black will stick with blacks and Arabs will stick with Arabs due to the human tendency to stick with their own blood tribe. Pride in one's own race does not imply contempt for other races.

Adoption is noble, but I would like to see greater governmental effort to ensure that children are raised with their biological parents, and there should be an extensive network monitoring the situation at home (government officals, family members, people of the same race) to cross-check and ensure that the household is not abusive.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 05-06-2022 at 12:18 PM.
Old 05-06-2022, 12:13 PM   #178
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Oh yes, I definetly agree with you that sticking with bad people of the same race can be destructive since they are bad people. I just think that its important for society to undertake greater efforts to respect the natural feelings of humans to want to be with their own race and blood.
I can't relate to that sentiment, sorry. My only criteria is that the people I hang out with be cool, fun, and respect me. That's it. I'd rather be with someone of a different race who treats me well than someone of my own race who doesn't. I've always been...'colorblind', so to speak. And honestly, this has gotten me into hot water, and I've been ostracized for it. I recognize that I am an outlier compared to most in that respect (and many others), and it's pretty depressing.
Old 05-06-2022, 12:14 PM   #179
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstaff View Post
I can't relate to that sentiment, sorry. My only criteria is that the people I hang out with be cool, fun, and respect me. That's it. I'd rather be with someone of a different race who treats me well than someone of my own race who doesn't. I've always been...'colorblind', so to speak. And honestly, this has gotten me into hot water, and I've been ostracized for it. I recognize that I am an outlier compared to most in that respect (and many others), and it's pretty depressing.
What are you, a white lady, or what?
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 12:15 PM   #180
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
What are you, a white lady, or what?
Why do you ask exactly?