The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 09-23-2021, 07:35 PM   #21
sdp
Edgelord

Let's just say that removing the King Kong ride at universal for a 360 one deserved more outrage than this. And even then I understand I never saw the king kong movies those rides were referencing but did watch the Jackson one.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 07:48 PM   #22
IMJ
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
Let's just say that removing the King Kong ride at universal for a 360 one deserved more outrage than this. And even then I understand I never saw the king kong movies those rides were referencing but did watch the Jackson one.

Maybe. Yeah. But that "outrage" is another sign of how sick people are of all of this, man.

And it's not done boiling over. Not a chance.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 11:05 PM   #23
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
If anything they should remove any references to who framed roger rabbit, I didn't grow up with that movie, if it's older than me then it's super old and not really relevant, it isn't a classic like say Snow White or other important old films.
So... let's get rid of Snow White, Cinderella, etc. as well?
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 11:57 PM   #24
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

she sorta looks like Carmen Sandiego now

Varian's Dad: Very well you may travel with me

Varian: Really? Yes! YES! ROAD TRIP! Varian and Dad going to see the Ki~ii~ing! Heh, Heh. I will pack ham sandwiches!

~Tangled the Series
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 12:17 AM   #25
Wildcat
Foot Elite

Seeing the title I totally thought they were editing her design like Lola Bunny, which wasn’t much. I could just see the comments. Haha.

I’ve actually never watched the movie or been on the ride but I know what it is of course. Just looked it up. She only appeared twice. I guess more changes will happen to work her in. It seems more like a straightforward ride through a cartoon.
Old 09-24-2021, 02:43 AM   #26
Sumac
Foot Elite

"B-b-but, if little Timmy will see voluptuous (if exaggerated) adult woman he will become horrible pervert, creep and will stop respecting women. Even, if he visits Chaturbate and OnlyFans daily."

The hypocrisy of those braindead farts is just amazing.
Old 09-24-2021, 06:59 AM   #27
Coola Yagami
Overlord

All things considered, I'm surprised Jess kept her impossible figure. But I kinda figure that her figure is so much 'her', that you kinda can't tamper with it. Not even the SJWs can tamper with her, the best they could do was cover her up and give her a made-up storyline that never happened in the movie and isn't happening in any sequel or new project.

I mean let's be honest, Lola never had what Jessica had, so her being flat-chested or a tad flatter wasn't the end of the world everyone was making it out to be, but Jessica Rabbit? There was just no way to get rid of those bazoongas without the world catching on fire.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 09:41 AM   #28
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I mean let's be honest, Lola never had what Jessica had, so her being flat-chested or a tad flatter wasn't the end of the world everyone was making it out to be
Just the end of the movie. It was a certified flop that lost a lot of money.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
plastron goes quiet