The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > RPGs

Notices

Old 02-10-2018, 05:54 AM   #1
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Transdimensional Turtles II

This takes place post-Transdimensional Turtles. During their early-season 4 spaceflight-adventures with Fugitoid, the Ulixes spacecraft with the Nickelodeon turtles, April O'Neil, Casey Jones and Fugitoid inside is sucked through a portal. The portal was set up by the Kraang to take them to Dimension X and get rid of them, but it fails and instead they crash on an alternate Earth during the early 2000's.

They've ended up on the 4 Kids Earth (somewhere between season 2-4, something we should decide together first. Do you want Chrell or John Bishop and the 4 Kids Triceratons to be antagonists)?

Nobody controls a specific character. Instead, we post it like a story in order (anyone can post as much as he or she wants or need). But please always refer to them as 4 Kids or 2003 and Nickelodeon, Nick or 2012 when needed. No original characters.

Last edited by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan; 11-12-2018 at 11:48 AM.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 03:33 PM   #2
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

I am down for this idea. However; wouldn't you think this would make for a better story set during Nick Season 5? Set before Mutant Apocalypse but after the 80s crossover.

From the 4Kids perspective, it would also seem more logical to set the story after Turtles Forever as the Turtles in that movie are initially unfamiliar with and surprised by the idea of having dimensional counterparts.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 04:14 PM   #3
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I am down for this idea. However; wouldn't you think this would make for a better story set during Nick Season 5? Set before Mutant Apocalypse but after the 80s crossover.

From the 4Kids perspective, it would also seem more logical to set the story after Turtles Forever as the Turtles in that movie are initially unfamiliar with and surprised by the idea of having dimensional counterparts.
OK, as long as it is before the Nickelodeon universe mutagen bomb. If you want, we can expand to include even the MWS turtles (but no Mirage, animated should crossover with animated, live-action with live-action and comics with comics).

Who should be the enemy-enemies?

*4 Kids Chrell?
*4 Kids John Bishop?
*4 Kids Triceratons?
*MWS Krang and Shredder?
*Nickelodeon Kraang?

Or some of them teaming up? We also need some ways for portals to open.
Old 02-11-2018, 04:24 PM   #4
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
OK, as long as it is before the Nickelodeon universe mutagen bomb. If you want, we can expand to include even the MWS turtles (but no Mirage, animated should crossover with animated, live-action with live-action and comics with comics).

Who should be the enemy-enemies?

*4 Kids Chrell?
*4 Kids John Bishop?
*4 Kids Triceratons?
*MWS Krang and Shredder?
*Nickelodeon Kraang?

Or some of them teaming up? We also need some ways for portals to open.
Awesome. I think the 80s turtles definetly deserve an appearance in this, as a cameo at the very least since both the 2k12 and 4Kids turtles know them well.

As for the enemies, maybe Tiger Claw gives up on ressurecting his own Shredder and decides to ressurect Ch'rell instead? I could also see Ch'rell working with the Kraang, but that would be too much of a repeat of TransDimensional Turtles in my opinion.

Lets start this sometime soon, I definetly look forward to it sometime soon.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 04:59 PM   #5
Overlord

And the original series characters are called with MWS, Fred Wolf or 1987 before their name. Also, no fan characters! (except supporting "ordinary man or woman on the street" having a line or to). The different Earths are also refered to with these terms.

Maybe MWS Krang asks Chrell to repair the Technodrome? When Donatello and MWS Krang's portals open at the same time (which usually works), an ion storm in Dimension X opens portals to and between different Earths somehow?

Of course, characters like Tigerclaw and Hun can appear. As well as MWS Bebop and Rocksteady as good guys? Everything is possible when we write it as a story instead of playing.

Last edited by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan; 02-11-2018 at 05:09 PM.