The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

View Poll Results: Which is better? Coca-Cola or Pepsi?
Coca-Cola 23 46.00%
Pepsi 11 22.00%
Both 8 16.00%
Neither 8 16.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-26-2014, 04:34 PM   #81
pandaderek
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That looks awesome! (Germany sucks in merchandising....)
What did you try? Was there something from europe too? (our cokes are mostly sweeter)
I don't remember many, just, the ones that are minty and ones that are made with local fruits with countries like Tanzania. I'm pretty sure Germany was on there, as with Italy. I remember because I've been to both countries and don't remember their coke tasting like the ones that I was served. The best one was the Mexican coke because it was, basically, coke with real sugar, not corn syrup. Also, cause I'm used to drinking Mexican coke, living near the border.
pandaderek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 12:01 AM   #82
Kanon
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Not here, the UK brands tend to be way less sweet than the US. My girlfriend prefers UK Coke to US Coke having tried both now. When there used to be lots of third party cola brands in the UK, I could blind taste test about 8-10 of the most popular back in university, as I was drinking enough colas then to keep an ox awake...
Okay, I seriously have to try the UK ones then.

Here in North Germany is once a year the "Kieler Woche" and on the weekend of it you can visit some ships from different countries. I was once on an american ship and one of the sailors gave me one of their coke cans. It was soooo delicious and a lot less sweet than our coke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaderek View Post
I don't remember many, just, the ones that are minty and ones that are made with local fruits with countries like Tanzania. I'm pretty sure Germany was on there, as with Italy. I remember because I've been to both countries and don't remember their coke tasting like the ones that I was served. The best one was the Mexican coke because it was, basically, coke with real sugar, not corn syrup. Also, cause I'm used to drinking Mexican coke, living near the border.
Just a list of cokes we have (hope i didnĀ“t miss one ):
Coke, cherry coke, vanilla coke, Coke light, coke light lemon, coke light vanilla, coke light without caffeine, coke zero, coke zero without caffeine
Old 10-28-2021, 03:26 PM   #83
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Overall, Coca-Cola. But Pepsi is more "Refreshing" to me. Though whereas I can drink a whole can of Coke and be fine, by the time I'm about halfway through a can of Pepsi, my throat/mouth starts to get a little... ick. Like, sticky/syrupy. Not an issue with the Zero versions of either.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote