The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 11-10-2018, 05:15 PM   #721
pferreira
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Multiply things like that by 1000, I totally get why some people just have no patience for anyone anymore.
I kind of get what you mean. I was never trying to be rude to David or get him annoyed. I would only aggravate a situation if he was rude to me first and that was only sometimes. I certainly didn't insult him with stuff like "reading comprehension difficulties", a polite way of calling me a ret*rd since he isn't aware I'm dyslexic. I have social anxiety so I find it easier to approach people on the Internet than in real life. I did force myself to go talk to Lance Guest at Lf&CC this year. Didn't know what to expect. He's a really chillout out guy, easily distracted but very formal and chill. I didn't talk to him about The Last Starfighter, I talked to him about Jaws IV which led him to ask me questions about Jaws II. I kind of saw him get more distracted so I said goodbye and left but as you say you never know from person to person. I guess over social media it's more difficult to more difficult to put your true self across maybe therefore miscommunication is more possible?
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:22 AM   #722
Papenbrook
Channel the inner Donnie!

I know that this'll be considered a weird question, but-

Why don't the Turtles have lips?
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:59 AM   #723
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
I know that this'll be considered a weird question, but-

Why don't the Turtles have lips?
The thought of them having visible lips is so weird. Only instance I think I remember them having lips was in the PD films but I haven't seen those in a long time so I can't recall.

Its the Same with many other characters in cartoons/graphic novels who don't have visible lips in their designs even if they have lips logically.
The biggest villains were the censors. What they could do without being held back is my question. Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue. Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote