The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 02-28-2018, 07:36 PM   #521
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

I finished up the second season the other day. Not terrible. Not as exciting as the end of the first season. I don't think it works nearly as well without Rip Hunter at the forefront... the machine feels broken.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 12:53 PM   #522
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Constantine is joining the cast full time in Season 4

John Constantine is permanently joining the team aboard the Waverider. Matt Ryan, who plays the antihero demon hunter, will join the CW’s superhero series DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow as a series regular in the upcoming Season 4.

http://deadline.com/2018/03/matt-rya...ne-1202345972/
Old 03-19-2018, 12:53 PM   #523
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Constantine is joining the cast full time in Season 4

John Constantine is permanently joining the team aboard the Waverider. Matt Ryan, who plays the antihero demon hunter, will join the CW’s superhero series DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow as a series regular in the upcoming Season 4.

http://deadline.com/2018/03/matt-rya...ne-1202345972/
That's awesome.
Old 03-19-2018, 01:10 PM   #524
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine

Yeah, that's all kinds of awesome!
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
plastroncafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 01:25 PM   #525
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
Yeah, that's all kinds of awesome!
ya also the animated Constantine Series will be up saturday so plenty of John for everyone. Now just bring Jonah Hex on as a regular too.
Old 03-19-2018, 01:40 PM   #526
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine

Quote:
ya also the animated Constantine Series will be up saturday so plenty of John for everyone. Now just bring Jonah Hex on as a regular too.
!!!
SHUT UP!
Day is officially made!
Thank you for reminding me!
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
plastroncafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 01:48 PM   #527
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
!!!
SHUT UP!
Day is officially made!
Thank you for reminding me!
no problem its up on CWseed.com on the 24th. Each Episode will be 5-6 minutes long
Old 04-02-2018, 12:41 PM   #528
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/01/08/l...-cw-dc-comics/

Legends renewed for 4th season Constantine is official new member
Old 04-09-2018, 10:37 PM   #529
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Season Finale was good. Looks like Season 4 will have Demons in it. hence why Constantine is needed
Old 05-19-2018, 11:22 AM   #530
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Season 4 Synopsis will deal with Magic and Fugitives (Fugitives” – magical creatures from myths, fairytales, and legends.) escaping and they need Constantine's help to stop them

After defeating the demon Mallus by cuddling him to death with a giant stuffed animal named Beebo, the Legends are ready to ease off the gas. Sara (Caity Lotz) and her team join Ava Sharpe (Jes Macallan) and the Time Bureau to help clean up the last few remaining anachronisms. The job seems straightforward enough until Constantine (Matt Ryan) arrives to inform them that, in solving one major problem, they have created another, much larger one. When the Legends let time crumble in order to release and defeat Mallus, the barrier between worlds softened. History is now infected with “Fugitives” – magical creatures from myths, fairytales, and legends. Having been expelled throughout time by people like Constantine, these Fugitives are now returning to our world in droves and making a real mess of things. As the Time Bureau is distrustful of and ill-equipped to deal with magic, the Legends must team up with everyone’s favorite demonologist to set history back on track.

http://collider.com/legends-of-tomor...nopsis/#images
Old 08-21-2018, 12:11 AM   #531
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Almost done with the latest reason. What is the reasoning g exactly why FAKE Vixen gets to be team leader instead of Ray Palmer? Beyond him being a white male? He was clearly the most qualified.
Old 10-01-2018, 04:03 PM   #532
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

S4 Poster

The chick who plays Vixen is playing a new character called Charlie

The showrunners haven't been particularly forthcoming with details about her mysterious role, but Richardson-Sellers did coyly reveal at San Diego Comic-Con in July that the new character is named Charlie and that it's not exactly a foregone conclusion that she'll be a friend to our heroes aboard the Waverider. "I'm playing a new character called Charlie, and she is a magical fugitive. She's a bit of a rebel trickster, a bit of an anarchist, this punk rock kid. The Legends stumble upon her and [have to] decide whether she is a friend or a foe."
Old 10-01-2018, 07:15 PM   #533
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
S4 Poster

https://i.imgur.com/6knEY2l.jpg

The chick who plays Vixen is playing a new character called Charlie

The showrunners haven't been particularly forthcoming with details about her mysterious role, but Richardson-Sellers did coyly reveal at San Diego Comic-Con in July that the new character is named Charlie and that it's not exactly a foregone conclusion that she'll be a friend to our heroes aboard the Waverider. "I'm playing a new character called Charlie, and she is a magical fugitive. She's a bit of a rebel trickster, a bit of an anarchist, this punk rock kid. The Legends stumble upon her and [have to] decide whether she is a friend or a foe."
Is this like Black Canary? Where they felt they had to kill Laurel but wanted to throw the actress a bone so they created Black Siren?

And oh. Damien Dahrk's daughter (who is also Routh'a real life wife, apparently) is becoming a lead?
Old 10-16-2018, 02:27 PM   #534
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Sara " so we are looking for a swamp like thing". Constantine " I know a Swamp Thing "
Old 10-17-2018, 04:52 PM   #535
Splinter the boss
Stone Warrior

I'm really excited for this show, really nice trailer. It's becoming one of my favorite tv shows.

"I am absolute, lower your head!"
Splinter the boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 03:45 PM   #536
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Legends gets a 5th season

https://deadline.com/2019/01/the-cw-...al-1202546919/
Old 01-31-2019, 04:10 PM   #537
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Wow, that's an early renewal for Legends vs. last year's.
Old 03-25-2019, 11:23 AM   #538
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Its getting batshit crazy

Old 06-03-2019, 09:54 AM   #539
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Caught up with the whole latest season. Well that was interesting. It all weaved together well enough, way more solidly than either Arrow or Flash (which were both messes that never came together this season). Some very odd decisions, though.

* They never "suited up" all season. Maybe there was one episode they did, I don't remember now. But for sure at least 90% of the show, they never put on their costumes. Some kind of "behind the scenes" thing had to happen about "Let's keep them out of costumes."

* Arrow didn't have a Big Bad this season, Flash didn't have a Big bad either... Legends DOES have a Big Bad (Neron) but they didn't actually bother to cast anybody to play him, he just body hops. Clearly it was a CW-wide thing for this season of all about, "Let's try something different with the bad guys this year." I just wanted to see this guy:

* A serious doubling down on being "progressive" this season. It's gone from a little pecking in the background to a consistent thumping to full-on smacking with board to the face. Just going to throw that out there.

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 06-03-2019 at 10:48 AM.
Old 06-03-2019, 10:24 AM   #540
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
* A serious doubling down on being "progressive" this season. It's gone from a little pecking in the background to a consistent thumping to full-on smacking with board to the face. Just going to throw that out there.
Just curious, what's the progressive level of content where you bail?

I'm actually considering getting back into Flash, just to see all the Nora/Eobard $hit that went down. Sounds interesting. Means I'll have to watch the Season 4 stuff, too, but eh, maybe I'll bother.