The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 11-26-2017, 11:18 PM   #1
Darth Knuckles
Stone Warrior

First 4 Figures TMNT Statue Poll

So a statue making company called First 4 Figures put up a poll last week to gauge whether or not there is enough interest in making high-end statues from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade Game (1989).

In order for them to feel confident in pursuing a license they like to have the "yes" votes get to at least 550 and last I checked it's only at 278 yes votes and 324 no votes. You can show your support and vote "yes" at the link below so that the TMNT can get made by a really good statue making company in video game style for the very first time. To vote just use the link below, click on the three vertical dotes on the right hand side of the TMNT poll to instantly take you to Facebook to vote. (First 4 Figures does almost all of their updates and news through Facebook.)

http://f4f.eremes.xyz/

I would like to ask as well to please vote yes if you actually intend to buy a TMNT arcade statue that will most likely cost over $250 (probably more). First 4 Figures really depends on these polls to reflect actual numbers in sales and not just people liking a property.

I have some TMNT statues and I know there is a contingent of people on this forum that collect statues from Sideshsow, Prime 1 Studios, etc. If you are unfamiliar with First 4 Figures I suggest you look at their website. They make great statues of video game characters and Anime series such as Sonic the Hedgehog, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Mega Man, Kirby, Super Mario, Dark Souls, One Punch Man, etc.

The only other thing I'll mention is if you vote on the poll on First 4 Figures' Facebook page, and you may be more interested in Turtles In Time statues, then just write a comment down below the poll's post and voice your interest in Turtles In Time being a bigger draw to you than the first TMNT Arcade Game. I've suggested it myself but I know that there aren't many TMNT fans in First 4 Figures' Facebook group at this time. First 4 Figures really does listen to fan feedback so if enough people voice their opinion First 4 Figures is a company that would listen to them. If you'd also like to join the "First 4 Figures Official Collectors Club" group on Facebook, you could vote on the polls and let your opinion be heard about having some TMNT Arcade statues get made!

Last edited by Darth Knuckles; 11-27-2017 at 12:40 AM.
Darth Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote