The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Buying/Selling/Trading

Notices

Old 10-28-2018, 06:24 AM   #1
TurtleToys
Random Punk

Selling my entire collection. Many rare and signed items

https://www.m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?si...ne=true&_pgn=1

My kids fight too much and need separate bedrooms. I’m losing my mancave and have to sell pretty much everything I own. Check out my eBay. seller:northcoastcollectable

I’ve got thousands of turtles. Over the last couple months I’ve already sold all my MOC Sumo Turtles, Scratch, Tyranno Shredder, Dino Turtles, and all my Universal Monsters. I still have pretty much anything else you might want. Plus a ton of Kevin Eastman fan club stuff and a ton the the Mirage Studios Archive stuff signed by everybody with COAs. I’m also selling a complete set of the IDW TMNT comics. I have original art and signed posters and About 20 additional Archie comics signed by Laird.

I have my stuff priced a little high on eBay. Send me a message and we can work out a deal. I really don’t want to sell this stuff but my Wife is forcing me to start moving it faster.
TurtleToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 08:13 AM   #2
Redrumh2o
Mad Scientist

Can you post the art here?
Redrumh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 06:34 PM   #3
TurtleToys
Random Punk

Sold all my Caves Turtles, ChefBoyardee Mail in Shredder, and all my Warriors of the forgotten sewer. Listed some Dino Turtles, Winged Warriors, Coil Force, and Mini Mutant playsets. Been getting a ton of offers so they probably won’t last too long. Let me know if anybody is looking for anything in particular and I can list it. I still have thousands of turtles I need to sell. Thanks guys
Old 11-06-2018, 09:49 PM   #4
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

Sorry to hear your situation bud. I would probably sell one of the kids for spare parts before I parted with my collection

Anyways I was wondering if you had any signed posters, or statues and also if you had any original artwork left. I apologize, but I did not see it on your Ebay page. Unless I just missed it.
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 05:07 AM   #5
TurtleToys
Random Punk

Haha they’re starting to outnumber us. My two daughters are 7 and 11 now and all they do is fight plus we have a 3rd on the way. The stuff we sacrifice as parents. I’ll be selling the bulk of my collection, all the loose figures and 90% of the MOC stuff. The only stuff I’m going to keep is my signed Mirage Archive figures. I still haven’t sold any posters or art yet. I had another member trying to work out a deal for them. I’ll send you some pics