The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Old 02-19-2016, 08:57 AM   #581
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I think the main issue here is that the roles are mixed, thanks to Bay and his shlock. The 'haters' as people put it are actually the TMNT lovers. The 'lovers' of the BayTurtles are actually 'haters' that clearly don't care about the turtles enough to notice that their supposed favorite franchise is being run into the ground by an idiot that only sees them as dollar signs. They also take the term 'fan' to mean you must support everything about that series despite it being crappy. So um... more power to you and your collection of New Mutation and TMNT Christmas Specials.

Now that was the case with the first movie. The sequel looks somewhat better at least to see what antics Bebop and Sheamus will bring to the table and to see Krang and the Technodrome in action. We'll see how it actually plays out.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 10:27 AM   #582
ScrewtheMirageTMNT
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I think the main issue here is that the roles are mixed, thanks to Bay and his shlock. The 'haters' as people put it are actually the TMNT lovers. The 'lovers' of the BayTurtles are actually 'haters' that clearly don't care about the turtles enough to notice that their supposed favorite franchise is being run into the ground by an idiot that only sees them as dollar signs. They also take the term 'fan' to mean you must support everything about that series despite it being crappy. So um... more power to you and your collection of New Mutation and TMNT Christmas Specials.

Now that was the case with the first movie. The sequel looks somewhat better at least to see what antics Bebop and Sheamus will bring to the table and to see Krang and the Technodrome in action. We'll see how it actually plays out.
Ugh, wrong. First of all, not all of them are like that. Second of all, the tmnt fans who hate the new tmnt movies seem to ignore the criticism when it comes to the lovers. Just because they all like them doesn't mean that they think that there is absolutely nothing wrong with them.

Last edited by ScrewtheMirageTMNT; 02-19-2016 at 03:41 PM.
ScrewtheMirageTMNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 11:18 AM   #583
Technogeek29
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrewtheMirageTMNT View Post
Ugh, wrong. First of all, not all of them are like that. Second of all, the tmnt fans who hate the new tmnt movies seem to ignore the criticism that the lovers have.
What criticism?

Tags
tmnt superbowl trailer