The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > RPGs

Notices

Old 05-10-2015, 12:42 AM   #21
Metroid
Hench Mutant

-_Lair, Dojo_-

Splinter turns his head around to face Leonardo

"As long as you four don't start any trouble, but I somehow doubt you will make any efforts to refrain from such actions."
Splinter says, his tail flicks and blows some of the fliers around the ground.

"However, seeing the potential danger of being around so many humans, I'll let you go on conditions that I.... Observe your leadership skills."
Splinter says hurried, he is feeling a something he has not felt very recently; excitement.

-_Lair, Main Room_-

Kenji ducked as the dummy almost smashed into his head from being knocked around so hard.

"Thank you Red Haired One"
Kenji says as he bows and proceeds to the Dojo quickly, as to avoid any more flying test dummies.

Last edited by Metroid; 05-10-2015 at 12:48 AM.
Metroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 05:28 AM   #22
Mew
Banned

Raphael slouches. He picks up a flier.
Raphael: I guess I'll go, if you dorks wanna.
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 08:02 AM   #23
MutantBear
Foot Soldier

"AW YEAH! I can't wait! I'm going to go say bye to Ice Cream Kitty and get ready!" Michelangelo walks to the refrigerator and notices Kenji.

"Oh, hey Kenji! Guess what? We're going to a carnival! Wanna come?" Michelangelo said, excitedly.
MutantBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 08:03 AM   #24
Shiro Kame
Foot Clan Mutant Renegade

Shiro: I've never been to one that I can remember, Karai. Not all of us can remember our past lives clearly.

Shiro Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 09:36 AM   #25
17thCenturySorcerer
Foot Soldier

Tal walks into a tent that Murray was occupying. "Is it almost time to start?" He asks Murray.
__________________________________________________ _________________

"Tarot!" Shadow exclaims as he catches his sister who had begun to faint. "Are you okay?"
Tarot's right eye had glowed before she started to faint. It now returned back to it's normal bright green color. "I'm fine." Tarot tells Shadow, regaining her footing.
"What did you see?" Shadow asks her.
"It was foggy, but something bad is about to happen in that circus."
Old 05-10-2015, 10:36 AM   #26
Blackeyedsonic
Hero of möbius and Earth

Steve is on a buss heading for New York thinking "damn flight risk stupid airport not letting me on I hope I get their in time"

The driver seems to be taking his time
Blackeyedsonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 11:39 AM   #27
Roland
is Laughing

-In the lab (In the lair)-

Donnie was a bit busy working on the busted TV. Someone accidentally got a slice of inside the cathode tube of the TV which in itself was kind of wonder. Donnie needed to fix the TV before Leo show was on. Donnie didn't hear what Raph said about the circus.

-In the street-

Casey was walking down the street when he saw the circus being set up. 'Cool. Maybe Red would like to go to the circus with me.' Casey thought to himself. Casey past the kid with the ice cream and said "Kid? Don't look now your ice cream is running away."
Old 05-10-2015, 11:43 AM   #28
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Murray turned to Tal before patting him on his shoulder. "In due time, my pumpkin." He says then starts to walk around to see how his other workers were doing. He looked at one and gasped seeing their hair cut. "Goodness Joseph! What is with your hair??"

The man called Joseph turned to Murray with a slightly puzzled look. He had dark brown hair that was in dreadlocks on one have and the other was shaved. "I decided to go with a new style."

"It's so... so... UNSYMMETRICAL!" Murray shouts clearly freaked out. His outburst caused a few others to look in his direction for a moment before briefly looking away. Murray sighed running his hand through his hair to fix it. "Joseph, will you come with me please?" he says.

Joseph nodded his head and followed Murray into the make-up room. He was then pushed into a chair as Murray took to a razor to his head and shaved his hair off so it'd match on both sides. "Mr. Ross?"

"Much better. If I do say so myself." Murray says with a grin. He then placed both of his hands on Joseph's shoulder and leaned close to where he was a few inches from his face. "Now if I see another attrocious hairdo like that..." He began before taking the razor near Joseph's temple and turning it on, He watched Joseph immediately nodding his head in fear. "Glad to see you understand. Now go along." Murray tells him.

~*~

"Well I just figured since you aren't exactly normal." Karai said to Shiro with a shrug. She then looked to Shredder. "Besides we have more important matters than to go to some freak show." She comments.

~*~

Shilo was walking along the side walk going home. She could see the Circus tent from where she was and was amazed by how tall and wide it was. "Wow. I bet there's going to be tons of neat performances. I hope I'll see some clowns. They're so silly." she says with a giggle before she continued walking.
Old 05-10-2015, 11:50 AM   #29
Metroid
Hench Mutant

-_Lair, Dojo_-

Splinter sighs as Michelangelo runs off in such a hurry.

-_Lair, Kitchen_-

Kenji is surprised by Michelangelo, so he turns to face him quickly.

"Carnival?"
Kenji asks Michelangelo confused;
"You mean like a fair?"
Metroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 12:33 PM   #30
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Lullaby View Post
Karai crossed her arms not looking at Witchpanther. "Hello..." she says.
"So what up, sis..." Witchpanther says.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Lullaby View Post
"Well I just figured since you aren't exactly normal." Karai said to Shiro with a shrug. She then looked to Shredder. "Besides we have more important matters than to go to some freak show." She comments.
"Yes, we have More important things to us than going to a freak show.
Find Hamato Yoshi! So I can get my revenge..." Shredder says to Karai.

Koga Takuza get up and go to Shredder and Lady.
"The Foot Clan as I founded will rules over New York, so we have to keep a tight grip on the city.
So NO time for Freak Show...for us."

Lady still sleepy on her throne.
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 12:43 PM   #31
17thCenturySorcerer
Foot Soldier

"Pumpkin..." Tal says embarrased. Walking out the tent Tal walks to his tent to choose the silks he would use for his aerial performance.
Old 05-10-2015, 03:28 PM   #32
Shiro Kame

Shiro thinks: [They probably wouldn't notice if I went, so I think I can go if I go in disguise... Besides, I'd love to see the tigers and panthers in the show!]

Shiro: Yes, Sirs...

Old 05-10-2015, 03:46 PM   #33
Electric
Epic Hiatus

Nathan looked over, hearing a girl giggling and talking to herself as she walked by. He then caught a flyer being blown in the wind, advertising a circus. He checked his watch, figuring he'd missed the last bus, and decided he might as well check out the circus and took off towards it.

---

April walked in to see what the guys were doing. "What's going on?" She asked
Old 05-10-2015, 05:14 PM   #34
MutantBear
Foot Soldier

"Hey April! We're going to a carnival! You know, the place with all the attractions and acrobatics and COTTON CANDY! Cotton candy.... I need to try the cotton candy! Wanna come with us, April?" Michelangelo asked April.
MutantBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 08:35 PM   #35
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Spoiler:

Murray now sits in his private little shed that he has a key pad to get into. He sits at a table eating a slab of meat. Behind him is a wall with colored squares alternating in rainbow colors. He has an Italian opera playing on a CD in the back ground.

Meanwhile a man and a woman both in clown make-up were walking around. "Have you seen Joseph lately?" One asks then the other shakes their head, "No. I haven't."

~*~

Karai nodded then bowed to Shredder. "Yes Father." She says then turns to Shiro. "Come on. I'm not working with Bradford or Xever since they'll probably mess up like usual." She says to her.

~*~

Shilo stopped before the circus seeing it was still being set up. "Oh my. It's larger in person." She says as she looks from behind the yellow tape surrounding the circus. She called over one of the workers. "Excuse me sir!"

The worker was a woman in her early 30's with blonde hair pulled back in a pony tail. "Yes? Can I help you?" She asks. She also wore a grey office type dress.

Shilo nodded. "Um when will you be opening?" she asked her.

"2 days most likely. Unless we do something that Mr. Ross doesn't like." The woman said with a nervous laugh.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:38 PM   #36
Shiro Kame

Shiro growls when Karai announces the pair-up

Shiro: How come I can't work on my own again? I don't like have a partner to slow me down.

Old 05-10-2015, 09:41 PM   #37
Electric
Epic Hiatus

"Circus? Sure! Why not" April said as she grabbed her mail carrier bag. "And master splinters ok with you guys going?"

Leo walked out of the dojo. "It is a circus. As long as were careful we shouldn't draw too much attention" he said glancing to Mikey with a somewhat worried look on his face "but I think splinters coming too, just in case."

---

Nathan walked up to the circus seeing it wasn't completely set up yet. He recognized shilo, the girl who had been giggling earlier, and walked over to her. "Excuse me miss. Are you going to the circus?" He asked
Old 05-10-2015, 10:26 PM   #38
Blackeyedsonic
Hero of möbius and Earth

Steve gets off the bus when it stops in New York and sighs as he walks down the street using his cane: great another freebie I just hope it's not like that asylum I had to work in.........
Blackeyedsonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 09:51 AM   #39
Roland
is Laughing

-In the street-

Casey decieded to check out the circus getting setup and maybe sneak a peek at animals available for the circus. Casey then saw a Nathan and Shilo and thought that they're part of the circus. "Hey. Sorry to interupt but do you have any acts with wild animals?" Casey asked them.

-In the lab-

Donnie was got a bit frustated with fixing the TV. As he took a break he heard Mikey asking April if she wanted to go to circus. He ran out of lab and then asked "Wait! What is this about the circus?"
Old 05-11-2015, 10:13 AM   #40
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Karai rolled her eyes at Shiro before saying, "First of all, the way you said, 'I don't like have a partner to slow me down'. Having. or even better, 'I don't like working with others.' Secondly just suck it up." She says before going out.

~*~

Shilo turned to Nathan when he walked over smiling at him. "Oh of course I am. It's been years since I've seen one, and I feel like I'm so lucky that there's one here." She tells him. Shethenlooked over to see Casey walking over. When he asked if they had any acts with wild animals she giggled. "Oh heavens no. i'm just here to find out when the circus opens. The lady said in 2 days."

Shilo then looked back at Nathan again. "Oh by the way, my name's Shilo." She said then looked back at Casey. "You two are?" She asks.

~*~

Murray was still in his private little quarters eating his meal. He smiled with each bite he took and wiped his mouth off with each bite. Nobody knew his little secret that he was a cannibal and had been eating humans for at least a few years now.

The Italian opera playing on his CD then started to skip causing Murray to abruptly stand up. He quickly walked to the radio he was playing it in and took the CD out before breaking it in half and tossing it in the trash. "Looks like I'll be buying myself a new one." He says before putting in a CD that played traditional Japanese music.

Tags
horror, mystery, tmnt 2012