The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Old 09-19-2020, 08:10 PM   #161
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

hmmmm so what do you do when you bump into a wall and can't progress even when you fully upgraded everything with the materials you have?

You can't go anywhere to train up your characters? Just gotta wait for your lair to give you resources to upgrade, which takes, hours upon hours? O.o

Doesn't seem like you can go back and fight at stages you already completed can you?
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 08:30 PM   #162
Brockon21
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
I unlocked Splinter by in-game credits on second day, so I say don't waste your real money.

Seems Irma is very likely to be the default third character.
Yes, Irma was my 3rd character, too!

'I feel like a pizza." --Michelangelo

Please contact me if you have rare TMNT trading cards!

Brockon21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 08:33 PM   #163
Brockon21
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
hmmmm so what do you do when you bump into a wall and can't progress even when you fully upgraded everything with the materials you have?

You can't go anywhere to train up your characters? Just gotta wait for your lair to give you resources to upgrade, which takes, hours upon hours? O.o

Doesn't seem like you can go back and fight at stages you already completed can you?
No, it doesn’t seem like you can go back and repeat levels. It does seem like you just have to wait for resources to be accumulated from the lair. I was expecting it to play more like you were expecting too, it seems. More “Legends” like, maybe?

Old 09-19-2020, 10:03 PM   #164
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockon21 View Post
No, it doesn’t seem like you can go back and repeat levels. It does seem like you just have to wait for resources to be accumulated from the lair. I was expecting it to play more like you were expecting too, it seems. More “Legends” like, maybe?
This really isn't much of a game at all. Reminds me of using M.U.G.E.N. on Watch mode.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 12:12 PM   #165
Ninjinister
無問題

Something that needs to get fixed ASAP is that if you start a PVP round and the game/match locks up, it'll still count as you having used one of your PVP turns but not count toward completion (the latter makes sense since you didn't complete, but most times you don't even have a chance to START the battle).
Old 09-21-2020, 12:14 PM   #166
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
Something that needs to get fixed ASAP is that if you start a PVP round and the game/match locks up, it'll still count as you having used one of your PVP turns but not count toward completion (the latter makes sense since you didn't complete, but most times you don't even have a chance to START the battle).
Haha, this so much.

I run the game on my Kindle Fire (downloaded via Google Play) and it might be the most unstable thing I've ever had on my device. The first matchup I attempt after each load is usually a frozen fight that requires me to back out and try again, but that's assuming the whole game doesn't crash before I'm able to do that.

View my sketch work!
Old 09-21-2020, 11:02 PM   #167
Zog
Hench Mutant

Am I blind or does it show somewhere how much time before a new tier box shows up? I saw slash the other day and now it's Mikey/Ray/Mondo. I can't seem to find a time associated with that box.
Zog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 06:45 AM   #168
lilmotto
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zog View Post
Am I blind or does it show somewhere how much time before a new tier box shows up? I saw slash the other day and now it's Mikey/Ray/Mondo. I can't seem to find a time associated with that box.
No timer that I see.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:59 PM   #169
Princess Anri
Hench Mutant

Just got the game today and I'm at the last battle of Act 6.

And I just made a clan.

It's called:

You want a fist in the mouth

Please join!

Casey: You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy before.
Princess Anri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 01:11 AM   #170
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Haha, this so much.

I run the game on my Kindle Fire (downloaded via Google Play) and it might be the most unstable thing I've ever had on my device. The first matchup I attempt after each load is usually a frozen fight that requires me to back out and try again, but that's assuming the whole game doesn't crash before I'm able to do that.
Right now I can't even boot the game. Loads the progress bar to 100, and then just straight-up crashes. Tried rebooting phone, tried reinstalling... nothing
Old 09-23-2020, 07:22 AM   #171
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
Right now I can't even boot the game. Loads the progress bar to 100, and then just straight-up crashes. Tried rebooting phone, tried reinstalling... nothing
Yeah, it really crapped out on me around 5pm yesterday. Maybe the devs are making some substantial updates to the game? I saw they created an official Discord channel.
Spoiler:

View my sketch work!
Old 09-24-2020, 11:56 AM   #172
Nickokapo
Emperor

Quote:
This really isn't much of a game at all. Reminds me of using M.U.G.E.N. on Watch mode.
My thoughts exactly, i wanted to try it due to the artstyle being interesting.
No skill or strategy or manual battle control, you just sit there, and pressing a button that charges up a special s about as much interactivity as you get (which, even then, you can set to automatic.) What a nice screensaver with microtransactions and a thin rpg leveling up/managing coating.

Anyway i've been playing (er, "playing" is a bit of a stretch) it a lot the past few days, just because i wanna see what characters i get and if i can max up my factories and character stats, but the experience is more like, i don't know, using a slot machine, rather than playing a video game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
Too bad it's a mobile game which means its ****, you'll begin playing it, get a bunch of goodies without spending a dime, then realize that you're wasting too much time to be able to get as much "free" stuff as you can or waste a dollar or two, after a while you become addicted to it and continue doing mindless chores, eventually you realize you're not even having fun at all and stop playing. Realize you now have more time to do other stuff and can't believe you spent so much time playing a "game" that wasn't a game and wasn't fun and regret doing it.

Find a new mobile game that has cool characters and hey, I'm just going to play a bit and the cycle continues.
You were so, soo right...and you posted this before even the beta was out too

It's a pity because i love the 3d models and classic cartoon vibe...but unless they introduce some radical gameplay changes to make it more fun and give you a sense of autonomy and control (they probably won't, i mean it's out of beta by now, this is probably what it will remain as, more or less.) it's just not good as a game.
The only changes will more likely be adding new obtainable characters or whatever tho.

Last edited by Nickokapo; 09-24-2020 at 12:06 PM.
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 06:05 AM   #173
Brockon21
Hench Mutant

Power ups

I noticed that in iOS, during battle when a character powers up, you can drag the character card to the enemy or area that you want to get damaged. That was possible off the bat, but maybe became available after an update?

Last edited by Brockon21; 09-25-2020 at 06:14 AM.
Old 09-25-2020, 08:42 AM   #174
Filespit
Hench Mutant

How do I get more 4-Star Hero Bits? I still have no Level 4 character and so I cannot level up past level 150 for any character.
Filespit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 11:45 AM   #175
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filespit View Post
How do I get more 4-Star Hero Bits? I still have no Level 4 character and so I cannot level up past level 150 for any character.
I think the answer is to pay Kongregate some of your real-world money unless you want to wait a year on grinding.

View my sketch work!
Old 09-25-2020, 12:55 PM   #176
Princess Anri
Hench Mutant

How many daily limited time quests are there each day? I know how to navigate to the Limited Time Quests part of the Season Pass but it’s always empty. Even when it refreshes for the day. I only get to claim a reward once I’ve done it but I can’t see a list of ones that are available to be completed like I can for the Campaign Quests.

So far today I’ve done enough to get 2100 points toward leveling up the Season Pass? Is that all? I just don’t wanna leave a ton of points on the table.

Also, my clan is mostly full but I have a few spots left if someone wants to join.

It’s called You Want a Fist in the Mouth.

Yesterday I got a TON of applications after I made it a private clan but today I’ve got none. So I feel like something is glitching because it definitely isn’t full but no one is requesting to join. No one even filled up the last slot when I made it public. But we’re already at over 200 for the Season Pass cumulative total and were almost at 200K for the Clan Power.

If you do end up joining, let me know your username so I don’t boot anyone from here.

Casey: You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy before.
Old 09-25-2020, 04:51 PM   #177
Nickokapo
Emperor

Quote:
I think the answer is to pay Kongregate some of your real-world money unless you want to wait a year on grinding.
I saw someone in a discord who paid $100 dollars to get Karai...
So yes, this is actually very accurate (._.,)

I'm not sure how to get the purple gems for 4 star characters by regular means (i'm still stockpiling the green ones) so i can't help there, but i know when i spend 1000 green gems on that 2 star lootcrate-style randomized draw thing button, i am given 25--yes, 25!oh the generosity--blue gems for the 3 star character button.
So i am guessing whenever you spend 1000 blue gems on the random character draw button, you'll get some purple gems then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anri View Post
Also, my clan is mostly full but I have a few spots left if someone wants to join.

It’s called You Want a Fist in the Mouth.

Yesterday I got a TON of applications after I made it a private clan but today I’ve got none. So I feel like something is glitching because it definitely isn’t full but no one is requesting to join. No one even filled up the last slot when I made it public. But we’re already at over 200 for the Season Pass cumulative total and were almost at 200K for the Clan Power.

If you do end up joining, let me know your username so I don’t boot anyone from here.
May i join? (If you don't mind me being level 11 still...i just started 4 days ago..if not, i'll understand n.n,)
I tried searching for it but it is not coming up in the search results.
My username is: Nickokapo#132121
Thank you n.n

Last edited by Nickokapo; 09-25-2020 at 05:00 PM.
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 05:44 PM   #178
Princess Anri
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickokapo View Post
May i join? (If you don't mind me being level 11 still...i just started 4 days ago..if not, i'll understand n.n,)
I tried searching for it but it is not coming up in the search results.
My username is: Nickokapo#132121
Thank you n.n
Invite sent.

Old 09-26-2020, 12:28 PM   #179
Filespit
Hench Mutant

Do anyone know what the Mod Parts do? I've got the room in the lair that generates them but I don't understand what they're for.
Filespit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 05:43 PM   #180
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

been playing a little each day. progress is slow after a while. oh well, i don't mind. it can distract you for a few mins a day and give you a little tmnt boost when you need it

yeah, this game is like, really janky. at least you can grind 3 star shards in your lair. 4 stars though, that's another matter...
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mobile phone games