The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 02-04-2023, 11:21 AM   #21
AquaParade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpooly84 View Post
I ordered a greasey gyro from a local hole in the wall spot with fries and a 12 pack of beer.
Nice. That must have been a surreal buzz.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 11:36 AM   #22
Dpooly84
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
Plus having to watch Kai, with its notorious lack of a Kikuchi score, is plenty of incentive not to go back to jail.
The funniest I've ever laughed, this black dude is standing off to the side watching dbz and he had this perplexed look on his face, I go what's up bro? And he goes when did they turn n word blue? Talking about Mr popo, man I was dying.
Dpooly84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 08:18 PM   #23
Dpooly84
Banned

I just want to thank everyone that participated, this turned out to be a pretty therapeutic experience. I did this part 1 because I was a Lil drunk and thought it would be fun but most importantly part 2 the comic book/ video game/ pro wrestling communities have been super accepting to me. I talked about my social anxieties, and the only places I feel comfortable enough to let my guard down is at convention and wrestling shows. So I thought I would offer my own personal experience to maybe offer a different view point. No hidden agenda.

Prison was the worst experience of my life. Every day you have to be on high alert. You have to question every one's motives. It was the most humiliating and degrading thing ever. I'll always have to live with being a number, a number that I had to say on command 3 times a day. Right or wrong, it definitely did its job of never making me wanna go back.

I was a bad person, if you asked my friends and family they wouldn't have said that. I was a drug dealer, I got robbed and told I had to chalk it up too the game. I said bet, and I started robbing other dealers. I did what I did I'll have live with it forever. But I don't let this things define me. There part of what makes me up but not who I am. I was in a manic state, and I made stupid decisions.

My life experiences have taught me a lot, today's society wants to make everything so black and white. There's a lot of us who live the Grey. What ever happened to agree to disagree? We as a people need to stop being so standoffish against one another. It's okay to have different opinions. We don't have to agree on everything but we should all respect one another's right to be, right or wrong.

Thanks again all.
Old 02-05-2023, 03:48 PM   #24
Stephen
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpooly84 View Post
I've known my father my whole life, he wasn't always an active father but he was 13 when I was born.
Is that generally uncommon that someone can get someone pregnant at 13?
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 09:15 PM   #25
Dpooly84
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Is that generally uncommon that someone can get someone pregnant at 13?
Not uncommon, just rare at least here in America. I know from personal experience I've only ever met 2 others with a parent(singular) that was younger.