The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 09-11-2021, 07:03 PM   #1
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Haunted Attractions

With Halloween right around the corner, will you be going to the haunted attractions that pop up in your state? If you've done them before, which ones have you been to and which ones did you think were the best?

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 11:08 PM   #2
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

As much as I love Halloween, I'm not really much of a fan of those. I'd much rather just do a regular ghost tour type thing than fake Halloween stuff of people in costumes trying to scare and, in some places, even grab you...

Did a local one once with my family when I was young (prob young teen?), and have done Philly's Eastern State Penitentiary: Terror Behind the Walls years ago, but that's about it. (At least I can say I've done one of the big ones?) edit: Locally, the big one is Frightland, I think what I'd been to when I was young was part of an early incarnation of that before it expanded a lot.

I'd love to go back to Eastern State for a ghost tour and actually see the place.

Last year I heard about some places doing a drive through haunted thing. That would be pretty awesome.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 09-11-2021 at 11:31 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote