The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 09-21-2020, 06:04 PM   #1
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

XBox Series X and PS5 Preorders?

So who all got/is getting these preorders? I missed out on the PS5 one, so I'm gonna have to wait on line over night for that one. I'm going out early tomorrow to get the XBox preorder. I'm super excited for this new generation, it's gonna be dope.

What about you people? Who preordered?
Old 09-21-2020, 11:12 PM   #2
Wildcat
Foot Elite

After 360/Wii/PS3 I figured it was better to wait awhile when a new generation of consoles comes around.

Theres almost always some problem with availability or early technical issues. Plus usually launch titles are not that interesting or are still playable on the older consoles. Either way they will be around.

The biggest reason is the “upgraded” models and price drops. Im certain the PS5 Slim and Xbox Series Slim (whatever they call it) is currently in development.

I hate that they purposely hold back the better versions (even if theyre not much better) just to make a big deal and rerelease the console. The Slims are the models they should be releasing from the start.

In general Im sure I would want both but not right now. The physical format models. Not Digital-only.
Old 09-21-2020, 11:52 PM   #3
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Eh I’m not in a rush. There’s hardly any games I want just yet.

Spider-Man: Miles Morales? It’s going to PS4 too so no rush.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote