The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 05-13-2019, 10:33 AM   #81
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Glad The Judge gave Jim Primary Custody of the Kids. Seems old Steph isn't fit to be a mother
Old 05-14-2019, 03:45 PM   #82
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Speaking of Jim he is on Ducktales this friday as Darkwing Duck so his ex wife really did no damage
Old 05-03-2022, 09:27 PM   #83
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

Jim Cummings once again proves he's INNOCENT

After three years, Jim received a big victory from the courts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cummings
In 2019 I filed for full custody of my two young daughters. My efforts were met with threats of going to the Media with vicious lies from my X wife and being told I couldn't do anything about it as I was a public figure . I decided the madness had to stop and prepared to fight this all the way for the sake of truth and for my family's peace.

I was rewarded with 100% custody with zero contact permitted for the other party. I thought this would be great news however by the time I got home the tabloid's had been fed lies from my X. I vowed to myself and the girls that I would clear my name. After years of court dates I was awarded a 7 figure judgment against my X in the State of Nevada for libel and slander, and for defamation of my character.

This week I settled my lawsuit with the Tabloid that started the false allegations from my X. The specific terms are confidential but after court approval this case is finally over.

I am writing this as I feel compelled to share the good news especially in this important time in history where men standing up to Domestic Abuse are finally being heard. I thank all friends, family and fans for their support. Prayers that have truly been answered.

God Bless All - Jim Cummings
https://jimcummingsworld.com/blog/f/...ews-great-news

https://twitter.com/Jimcummingsacme/...CsvZ-2_J0qAAAA

https://twitter.com/Jimcummingsacme/...CsudPK_J0qAAAA

Last edited by ranger_scout; 05-03-2022 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Adding more proof
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 09:31 PM   #84
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Good. That's good news.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 09:37 PM   #85
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Good. That's good news.
It is indeed. I also just added another important photo that he shared in the post above to show how much he was given after he won his case. His ex-wife and that tabloid lost big time.
Old 05-04-2022, 05:31 AM   #86
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Believe all victims, including ones with a penis.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 06:13 AM   #87
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Believe all victims, including ones with a penis.
Look, fellas.

I'm a woman, and a victim of abuse (parents, bullies from school, the one kid that tried to touch me inappropriately, crazy co-workers at former job, horrible manager at other former job, psycho ex-roommate, etc)...and man, nobody believes me. I get no sympathy.

People say, "Yeah, well, everyone believes all women!!!!!" Not in my experience. They believe pretty, popular girls that tend to be famous like actresses, internet influencers, etc. Women like me are told to STFU, and that I'm probably lying because Bobby McBobberson would never do anything of the sort that I say he did.

I still remember the psycho roommate situation I mentioned above (circa 2010), when I went to the police station to file a report. I sat in the interrogation room with the cop, and he looked me dead in the eye after I told him the story, and he was like, "Okay, what do you want me to do about it?" I was mousy and scared, so I just kind of shut down. (By the way, his solution to the dilemma was telling me to move out behind my roommate's back when he was out of the apartment, and to just break the lease...........which is illegal, as I find out later on).
superstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 07:30 AM   #88
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

How old are Jim's daughters? I would have thought they would be fully grown since he is around 68 years old.
Old 05-04-2022, 07:34 AM   #89
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
How old are Jim's daughters? I would have thought they would be fully grown since he is around 68 years old.
He has 4 daughters. Two of them are adults from his first marriage, and two of them are under 18 with the second ex. His second ex-wife was much younger than him, and they had kids while he was much older in life.

This is from a website that has specific info on his younger kids:

Quote:
With his ex-wife, Stephanie, Jim has two daughters, Grace Cummings and Lulu Cummings. Grace Rose Cummings, born on July 1, 2005, is a voice actress and a singer, much like her father. Lulu Leah Cummings, born on June 1, 2007, is also a voice actress and a singer.
Old 05-04-2022, 09:02 AM   #90
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstaff View Post
He has 4 daughters. Two of them are adults from his first marriage, and two of them are under 18 with the second ex. His second ex-wife was much younger than him, and they had kids while he was much older in life.

This is from a website that has specific info on his younger kids:
Freshman and Junior in high school. Okay. I did not realize that this was a younger second wife. I am glad that justice prevailed in the end. Often things don't work out.

As for Jim himself, he was the very first voice I could pick out as a small child. I could tell that Leatherhead was the voice of Monty Mouse and the announcer of Kids WB!. He has that distinctive deep Lousianan draw.
Old 05-04-2022, 09:37 AM   #91
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Look, fellas.

I'm a woman, and a victim of abuse (parents, bullies from school, the one kid that tried to touch me inappropriately, crazy co-workers at former job, horrible manager at other former job, psycho ex-roommate, etc)...and man, nobody believes me. I get no sympathy.

People say, "Yeah, well, everyone believes all women!!!!!" Not in my experience. They believe pretty, popular girls that tend to be famous like actresses, internet influencers, etc. Women like me are told to STFU, and that I'm probably lying because Bobby McBobberson would never do anything of the sort that I say he did.

I still remember the psycho roommate situation I mentioned above (circa 2010), when I went to the police station to file a report. I sat in the interrogation room with the cop, and he looked me dead in the eye after I told him the story, and he was like, "Okay, what do you want me to do about it?" I was mousy and scared, so I just kind of shut down. (By the way, his solution to the dilemma was telling me to move out behind my roommate's back when he was out of the apartment, and to just break the lease...........which is illegal, as I find out later on).
I'm sorry to hear that, but am very glad you've went through all that and survived.
Old 05-04-2022, 09:45 AM   #92
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
I'm sorry to hear that, but am very glad you've went through all that and survived.
Yeah, I survived all that, but not without scars. Mostly mental, some physical. Sigh.
Old 05-04-2022, 10:42 AM   #93
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Yeah, I survived all that, but not without scars. Mostly mental, some physical. Sigh.
Big hugs
Old 05-04-2022, 12:59 PM   #94
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Big hugs
Thanks, Zarius!
Old 05-04-2022, 02:54 PM   #95
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Look, fellas.

Sorry to hear that.
As a victim of domestic abuse, you have my sympathy.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 03:04 PM   #96
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Sorry to hear that.
As a victim of domestic abuse, you have my sympathy.
Thanks. It's rough. I feel like I've had really crappy luck in life, given all these toxic people keep showing up in my life.
Old 05-04-2022, 07:00 PM   #97
Powder
So tired of this place

Good for him. Nice to confirm he's made of good stock, as we all had hoped.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 09:44 PM   #98
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

Quote:
Look, fellas.

I'm sorry you've been through that, superstaff.

You have my deepest sympathies.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 10:04 PM   #99
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

In celebration of his victory, Jim has launched a YouTube channel.

Old 06-24-2022, 08:00 PM   #100
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

Jim had his Twitter suspended. I hope everything is all right.

https://twitter.com/Jimcummingsacme

Tags
bear of very little brain, smackeral of honey