The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 11-10-2022, 12:28 AM   #81
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
ya she should be stuffed in a Museum in the Prehistoric section not holding political office
Women don’t have penises, bot. Just FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
What we see more and more are Sheep voting for The Wolf, because they think the wolf won't one day come for Them. That has a way of turning sour for them very quickly, but by then it's too late. Look at 1940s Germany for proof. When it was "just" the Jews that were hated, "no big deal". Until it was Everyone Else, Too. And then it was too late.

I'd not see that happen again, anywhere.

Think that's a "hysterical, overreacting" position? Think it can't happen again, whether Here nor There?

Dig this.
https://static.independent.co.uk/s3f...jpg?width=1200
That was mid-1970s Iran, before the Islamic Revolution. Things sure change FAST, don't they?

"Evil never sleeps. It Waits". Which means when people start talking persecution you don't give them a single f*cking inch, EVER. You don't say "They won't do it," you don't say "Nobody will let them", you don't say "That issue can wait until tomorrow, we have to take care of these trannies and these gas prices first." Tyranny and oppression are Ultimate Evil, and they don't arrive wearing horns and carrying pitchforks, they come disguised as One Of You, pretending to have your best interests at heart.
That was the whole point of the 2020 scamdemic. To normalize government authoritarianism. NWO made their first move, forcemasking, to the point where it became a cult and people were willingly wearing masks or “face coverings” even when not required, even just as a fashion statement. Helped rioters a lot too. Democrats were in favor of national mask mandate while Republicans opposed.

And now we’ve got the US President regularly making speeches on TV condemning all “MAGA Republicans” as “semi-fascists” to further their agenda. Kinda like how Hitler incited hate and violence toward certain groups. People are easily manipulated. It’s working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
hmm, I thought it was ALWAYS bad in iran. things look rather peachy there. scary how so few of us might not know that.

that's exactly what's happening with the democrats. again, not all, just the far left democrats.
I first discovered this during the 2020 scamdemic. I was very suspicious of mandatory masks and “face coverings”. It’s social conditioning for people to submit to big government unconstitutional orders, all in the name of safety. For a while there it did feel like the Democrats were trying to force a national mask mandate and mandatory “face coverings”. There is a conspiracy theory that they want to enslave us like they did Iran, which is why “Christian nationalism” is the new Democrat boogeyman, but nobody is allowed to speak out against Islamic culture beheadings and how they treat their women, that would be too offensive. Instead they’ll watch CNN’s Don Lemon or one of those mainstream news sources to hear the narrative of poll workers blacks and gays getting attacked by MAGA Republicans all over the country.

1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 12:20 AM   #82
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Jealous much?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-63593457

Of course the irony will be that if Trump goes for a 2024 run, he will be older than Biden was when taking office…
Old 11-11-2022, 12:50 AM   #83
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Trump is being really, really stupid lately. Man.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 03:19 AM   #84
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Trump is being really, really stupid lately. Man.
No, not really. That’s what the media, NWO, WEF etc WANTS you to think.

Sure DeSantis seems like the logical Republican candidate just to satisfy the nevertrumpers. But he’s pulled a few stunts to show that he may very well be deep state uniparty himself. Trump helped get DeSantis elected as governor, and we don’t even know if he intends to run for president in 2024.

NWO and GOP uniparty snakes like Paul Ryan, McCarthy, McConnell etc want division in the GOP to keep Trump/MAGA away from the presidency. Nobody owns Trump. A divide in the GOP makes it easier to cheat and practically just handing Biden/Harris another 4 years.

It’s like 2015/2016 all over again. Everybody against Trump. And this might actually help him in 2024. Stable Genius.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 07:36 AM   #85
ChosenOne
Banned

I kinda trust Trump’s instincts. While there are some things I don't agree with him on, his gift of foresight has never wavered. For instance, he did warn Germany and the rest of the EU about depending on Russia for gas...
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 10:37 AM   #86
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

There may not have been a red wave, but the Democrats sure got p*ssed on by Florida. Either way they got wet.

CNN is even accusing DeSantis of cheating by making it harder to cheat during voting. Um…is that a confession?
Old 11-11-2022, 06:09 PM   #87
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
There may not have been a red wave, but the Democrats sure got p*ssed on by Florida. Either way they got wet.

CNN is even accusing DeSantis of cheating by making it harder to cheat during voting. Um…is that a confession?
BBbbbut CNN said that Democracy was at staaaaaaake!
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 06:19 PM   #88
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Even if nothing would be more amusing than to see everyone's reactions on the left to Trump winning a reelection, nothing good would come of that. I'm not saying it'd be less advisable than Biden winning again, but it would just be another 4 years of hysteria about more collisions and failed impeachments and everyone just getting angrier. And yes, that speaks more to the childlike mindsets of a lot of folks on the left than anything else, but it is what it is and that's exactly what would happen. At least a republican other than Trump -- anyone other than Trump, that is a functioning human being -- has a shot at not evoking such a turmoil.

That's my $0.02.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 06:30 PM   #89
ChosenOne
Banned

I guess the "functioning human being" bit rules out Graham.
Old 11-11-2022, 06:30 PM   #90
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Even if nothing would be more amusing than to see everyone's reactions on the left to Trump winning a reelection, nothing good would come of that. I'm not saying it'd be less advisable than Biden winning again, but it would just be another 4 years of hysteria about more collisions and failed impeachments and everyone just getting angrier. And yes, that speaks more to the childlike mindsets of a lot of folks on the left than anything else, but it is what it is and that's exactly what would happen. At least a republican other than Trump -- anyone other than Trump, that is a functioning human being -- has a shot at not evoking such a turmoil.

That's my $0.02.
I am forced to agree with this 100%. The problem is the left, their behavior and their worldviews. But unfortunately we can't have someone in office that catalyzes such levels of insanity into open behavior.
Old 11-11-2022, 08:27 PM   #91
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Quote:
I'm not saying it'd be less advisable than Biden winning again, but it would just be another 4 years of hysteria about more collisions and failed impeachments and everyone just getting angrier. And yes, that speaks more to the childlike mindsets of a lot of folks on the left than anything else, but it is what it is and that's exactly what would happen. At least a republican other than Trump -- anyone other than Trump, that is a functioning human being -- has a shot at not evoking such a turmoil.
It doesn’t matter which Republican gets sworn in. Trump will always live rent-free in their minds. If they get fired from their job, it’s Trump’s fault. If they break up with their boyfriends/girlfriends, it’s Trump’s fault. If their pet goldfish go belly up, it’s Trump’s fault.

Even with Trump out of the picture, MAGA will always be a stain on the Republican Party that the Democrats will use to keep their voters angry and hysterical. As long as they keep watching CNN, MSNBC, and Stephen Colbert, they will never see Republicans, Conservatives, or even Libertarians as human beings who have common interests even though they have different ideas.

Even before Trump ran, tensions were already high thanks to the Obama Administration. We really didn’t have a race problem before, but whenever Obama’s critics attacked him, his cronies made it look like it was an attack on black people as a whole, even though he did do terribly as President. If you didn’t like Obama, you were a racist, no question about it.

I want to believe that our country will heal, but it’s looking rather unlikely at the moment.
Old 11-12-2022, 01:56 AM   #92
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
But unfortunately we can't have someone in office that catalyzes such levels of insanity into open behavior.
I feel like it is a positive thing: more and more people can see how vile and dumb modern Democrats are. BLM alone probably produced more Republicans than any other event before, I think.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 08:38 AM   #93
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
I feel like it is a positive thing: more and more people can see how vile and dumb modern Democrats are. BLM alone probably produced more Republicans than any other event before, I think.
But that's just it, man. We are passed the point of education and have been for some time. People on the left who are galvanized are the sheeple who simply buy into the Democratic branding. Their "education" is all based on whatever propaganda makes them feel good. Probably close to zero of those people could actually tell you what the "Federalist system" is, or what the actual key life-time tenets of each party are based on.

These are the people that are so easily mobilized that Chuck Schumer called them all fool-underlings by using a stick pointer to read manipulations off of a Bader-Ginsburg poster on T.V., and they ate it up. We are literally talking about the peasant-thinkers of the country.

There is no "more and more people will understand".
Old 11-12-2022, 08:48 AM   #94
joe-eyeball
Stone Warrior

The above post is correct! I have found it incredibly hilarious how the left drones on and on about Trump cultists and their God DJT! When it’s so painfully obvious that the Democrat voters are exactly the same only they worship at the altar of the entire Democratic Party! And that’s why they win because at least that party has their cultists 100% all in while the out of touch GOP is fractured!
joe-eyeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 09:00 AM   #95
mrmaczaps
Banned

Democrat voters are enslaved by their democrat politicians. Time and again, promises made, get the votes and promises unkept.

I was a democrat zero times. I voted for zero democrats. And when needed, I call out the terrible Rs like Senatwhore Susan 2 terms Collins. All of them got paid during covid and did zero work. And most of them got voted back in anyways. Tyrants gonna tyrant.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 12:14 PM   #96
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:

That's my $0.02.
thanks to obama and the democratic left, I think we are long past the point of no return working with the other side. and with colleges and universities indoctrinating the young, I don't see that vanishing anytime soon.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 01:46 AM   #97
Sumac
Banned

I prefer to hope there are some normal people out there.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 04:33 AM   #98
Vegita-San
Emperor

https://www.google.com/search?q=sena...hrome&ie=UTF-8

twitter seems to think the dems won, this says it's a 50/50 split. which is it?

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 07:49 AM   #99
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
https://www.google.com/search?q=sena...hrome&ie=UTF-8

twitter seems to think the dems won, this says it's a 50/50 split. which is it?
Republicans won Congress and the Senate remains as it was before. Which is a win for the Republicans. Twitter is insane as always, and desperately trying to spin this into a Dem win somehow.
Old 11-13-2022, 09:16 AM   #100
Mayhem
Foot Elite

It is as much as the fact everyone was predicting the Republicans were going to do so much better than they did.