The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 01-31-2023, 04:51 PM   #61
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
I’m just saying, not all cops are bad and a lot of them are in fact good. But I won’t lower my guard and trust them to be honest and noble all the time because 1.) they are people just like us so they, too, can be a**holes and 2.) they are servants of the system and unless they value their morals over the “law”, they will do even the unthinkable if they are ordered to. That’s why I defend the 2nd Amendment and why I believe in smaller government.

Those cops were all black and they still beat up that kid, so racism obviously wasn’t the issue here. They were just a**holes, like you said. And the cops who arrested people for not covering their faces and shut down small businesses for following all the mandates were a**holes too. I got a serious reality check during 2020, and so did a lot of people. Cops are not that dependable nor are they completely trustworthy.

I thought the latter DID happen, but only over seas in places like Australia, IIRc..

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 05:57 PM   #62
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
But I won’t lower my guard and trust them to be honest and noble all the time because
This sort of made me wonder how all of the social saboteurs and mis-framers, etc are going to fare when basically everyone is walking around with Google Glass otherwise discreetly recording every. Single. Thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
I thought the latter DID happen, but only over seas in places like Australia, IIRc..
I think Australia as well... yeah.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 06:09 PM   #63
ChosenOne
Banned

Having the whole story instead of just edited bits and pieces of any such given situation plastered all over is sure to make a lot of idiots hold their tongue. One hopes.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote