The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

View Poll Results: Have you gotten the COVID vaccine?
Yes, I have gotten the COVID vaccine 52 77.61%
No, I have not gotten the COVID vaccine 15 22.39%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-11-2021, 09:14 AM   #1121
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
and thats more to prevent you getting blood/fluids in your face

Exactly.

IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 11:00 AM   #1122
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
getting your monthly or quarterly poison jabs and this thing keeps going to Judgement Day.
Seeing as people I know that just got the booster got hit hard by CoVid never even question the vaccine and still tell others to get the vaccine regardless.... That's what I'm afraid of.

And of course, the newest variant is a mild annoyance, BETTER GET VACCINATED TODAY.

Sadly reality won't hit these suckers until CoVid goes away (or becomes nothing more than the common cold) and the government doesn't stop their mandates and lockdowns.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 12:56 PM   #1123
IMJ
Emperor

The vaccine thing is so ridiculous at this point - it started out as something to be weary of - a new vaccine forced into development yet they pulled it off in months but have never been able to develop vaccines for a million other diseases? Definitely something to consider before getting the shot. Maybe you got on board, maybe you gave it a "safe wait period".

But now?

"NEW Variant! No problem, just get dose #X,XXX and you should be good!"

By next year there are going to be people stumbling around, absolutely pumped full of foreign chemicals who jumped in from the beginning for "every new dose".

It's turned into a culture like getting an iPhone.... "just go get this month's upgrade shot!"
Old 12-11-2021, 02:12 PM   #1124
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post

Exactly.

You know, I'm not a liberal brain dead zombie so I guess I'm u sure why you'd be going around spitting in peoples faces to warrant their need to wear a mask constantly. If I'm sick, I don't go out. I don't go around spitting or getting into people's faces. Wear a mask if you oxygen deprived stupid @ss wants, but I haven't & won't. You can go fvck yourself tiny tyrant. Be a good sheep, roll over and die for your pedo elites.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 02:22 PM   #1125
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post

It's turned into a culture like getting an iPhone.... "just go get this month's upgrade shot!"
You know, it's literally looking like that. What gets me is that it's the SAME formula. There has been no news or updates on the vaccine you'd get today is any different than the one rushed out the door in April or so. I will not be convinced they ever updated or improved the formula until they announce it call be done with just ONE vaccine, EVER, and even then I'll wait a few months to make sure no one is suffering any side effects.

One thing I forgot to say is whenever CoVid either goes away or just becomes another bird flu, not only will the government drag out the lockdowns and mandates as long as they possibly can, they will STILL blame any hardships caused on the unvaccinated, despite there being nothing to vaccinate against, and the vaccinated will still eat it up and continue to treat them as a sub-class.

The thing I hate is the smugness that comes with it, like suddenly now anyone vaccinated is automatically superior and deserves all of society's goods and anyone unvaccinated is inferior that only deserves to die. Also the political bias where if you're vaccinated you simply must be a leftist and if you're unvaccinated then surely you're a MAGA-lovin Trump supporter.

The fact people are now laughing behind my back and considering me 'less-than' just because I didn't trip over myself to get this rushed out the door concoction, when at one time we were 'friends til the end' is just terrible.

I wonder how many families this year are gonna be incomplete for this year's Christmas dinner, not so much cause of a tragedy but or so because 'uncle joe isn't welcome in this house, he's one of them MAGA lovin unvaccinated Trump fellers'.

You know, one of the funny things was my original plan was to kick back, let everyone get vaccinated and the virus would go away without me having to take the jab myself. IMO we never needed literally EVERYONE to get it, just enough people. Don't forget that is wasn't until recently that they started forcing this **** upon kids too, so the original idea wouldn't have ever gotten to 100% because if 'every' adult got jabbed, you'd still be stuck with the children population being unvaxxed. Sadly my plan failed because I wasn't expecting them to release a shoddy placebo that doesn't stop the catch and spread of the virus and thus here we are. Part of me should have assumed that miracle cure stuff only happens in the movies. But back then I was still blindly trusting the government and thinking Biden was a good choice.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 12-11-2021 at 06:36 PM.
Old 12-12-2021, 10:08 AM   #1126
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
You know, I'm not a liberal brain dead zombie
You are definitely a free thinker. That is for sure.

Quote:
You can go fvck yourself tiny tyrant. Be a good sheep, roll over and die for your pedo elites.
I'm not entirely sure anymore if from day to day you remember who you are talking to, or if you just have your routine and stick to it at all costs.

MrMacZaps = Rain Smasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
What gets me is that it's the SAME formula.
Exactly....
Old 12-14-2021, 08:28 AM   #1127
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Mrmaczaps is a card-carrying, tinfoil hat-wearing conspiracy theorist. Has been from day one. This is a dude who has literally admitted he wears a bulletproof vest out daily, as if he lives in some major warzone. And has guns stashed all over his house, "just in case". That's not a sign of a mentally healthy individual. Pretty sure he lives in a different reality than the rest of us.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 09:34 AM   #1128
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
Mrmaczaps is a card-carrying, tinfoil hat-wearing conspiracy theorist. Has been from day one. This is a dude who has literally admitted he wears a bulletproof vest out daily, as if he lives in some major warzone. And has guns stashed all over his house, "just in case". That's not a sign of a mentally healthy individual. Pretty sure he lives in a different reality than the rest of us.
As I've pointed out repeatedly here - this particular fandom caters to a strange side of the population. To be completely honest, I'd guess that Mrmaczaps plays a bit of a character here, as we've seen with other posters who dig in and create caricatures. Which is just as maladaptive and socially-needy in it's own right as people who might actually be that way.

I knew a guy like this growing up. He would commit to weird behaviors and extreme POV about nonsense and all the while hide behind "the joke". That way he couldn't be told that he was a sociopath, but the thing that actually made him a sociopath was the fact on it's own merits that he would simply do extreme things to A) prod people and think it was great or B) play out extreme roles to see how others would react because his stunted-@$$ brain couldn't figure things out any other way.

That's what every stunted f' does. They take the $#!( they were exposed to but never understood, and then try it out on someone else in clear disregard for anyone other than figuring something out for themselves.

I'm sure that Mrmaczaps believes in his position, but I'd also bet that he embellishes according to the tenets of cliche stunted weirdo psychology XYZ as well. There are a couple of regular posters here that do it as well that probably come to mind immediately.

Last edited by IMJ; 12-14-2021 at 09:43 AM.
Old 12-14-2021, 10:40 AM   #1129
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

"Alec Baldwin has killed more people than the Omicron variant!"

I heard that yesterday. Savage. Yet true.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 10:48 AM   #1130
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
"Alec Baldwin has killed more people than the Omicron variant!"

I heard that yesterday. Savage. Yet true.

Yeesh.
Old 12-14-2021, 12:52 PM   #1131
joe-eyeball
Stone Warrior

Uh oh! 1 person died that had tested positive for omicron in the UK! Now I tried to find any info that could elaborate on the fatality regarding if they died with omicron or because of it and came up with nothing! But I did find an article that claimed tens of thousands will die of it in the UK alone by April!
joe-eyeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 01:19 PM   #1132
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe-eyeball View Post
Uh oh! 1 person died that had tested positive for omicron in the UK! Now I tried to find any info that could elaborate on the fatality regarding if they died with omicron or because of it and came up with nothing! But I did find an article that claimed tens of thousands will die of it in the UK alone by April!
Fake news to scare more sheep into their 3rd or 4th booster. This ends when more people say they've had the fvck enough of this crap & resist their tyrannical governments.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 02:18 PM   #1133
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Arrow

Yep most articles I found reporting this is already warning or predicting a mass case of deaths coming soon.

Gotta keep the plandemic going.

Old 12-14-2021, 02:24 PM   #1134
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Yep most articles I found reporting this is already warning or predicting a mass case of deaths coming soon.

Gotta keep the plandemic going.
They're not even really bothering to pretend anymore.
Old 12-14-2021, 02:38 PM   #1135
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Y'know, I might need to take a break from the internet and forget all this Corona business.

When I really look at it, none of this, delta, Omnicron, 1 jab, 2 jabs, 3 jabs and soon 4, none of this is really affecting me in the grand scheme of things. I barely leave the house, my job is work at home permanently so my fear of having to jab up next year to stay employed is gone, the only true consequences are the friends I lost because I went against the vaccine cult. But nothing else has come to me directly.

I'm gonna just shut my brain off and live my life. I'll try my best to stay out of this thread, I know I tried once before and I failed, but all this is going is causing unnecessary stress and annoyance for something that absolutely does not affect me.

Until we get to the point where Walmart needs vax cards for entry or DoorDash asks for a vax cards at the door or else you don't get your food, I won't concern myself about it. As it is, I'm pretty much unaffected.

Doesn't mean I'm gonna throw caution to the wind but if I'm not really planning on being around a bunch of people coughing and sneezing all over the place, then why should I worry. The virus isn't gonna get sentient and come after me directly. I'm good.

Just glad I don't live in New York. I'd move the **** out.

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 12-14-2021 at 02:51 PM.
Old 12-14-2021, 03:55 PM   #1136
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Y'know, I might need to take a break from the internet and forget all this Corona business
To be honest, out of all of the various groups.... this place is the only one where conversation like this continues to persist in circular-talk.

I mean... in my actual face-to-face relationships we discuss this stuff, but as you can imagine the shape, context and direction of those conversations are much different than here.

What I want to know is where are the board leftists and loud-women-with-gout problems in this thread to expound on the virtues of the vaccine at this point? When politicized for simps it is, after all a "leftist rallying point". Go figure - the left are the ones who want badly to get stuck.
Old 12-15-2021, 07:19 AM   #1137
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Dunno who has gout around here, and honestly, I don't care about the vaccines that much aside from my husband's health issues, but he gets them from his dialysis clinic so no worries there. And since he got them, several people there have had covid but only one died, and he hasn't gotten sick or been positive at all. But he's younger and in better health (diabetes and kidneys aside) than most of them.

On a n interesting side note, I read an article a few days ago that one reason overweight people have been hit so hard is that Covid can "hide" and reproduce rapidly in fat deposits. Something about certain cells in fat that are the perfect breeding ground and "shield" for the virus, giving it free reign. Something to think about.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 09:27 AM   #1138
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Yes we've had a few deaths here now due to Omicron (and yes that's died from Covid induced complications) and half of all cases in London are now Omicron. It's certainly spreading but jury out on whether its more dangerous.
Old 12-15-2021, 09:46 AM   #1139
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Yes we've had a few deaths here now due to Omicron (and yes that's died from Covid induced complications)
That's not really "dying from COVID." If I'm drunk driving and someone high beams me and I smash into a pole and die, the cause of my death wasn't high beams.
Old 12-15-2021, 10:11 AM   #1140
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
Dunno who has gout around here.
Pretty certain that almost nobody here understands the context that I'm using that now go-to identifier whenever I say it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Yes we've had a few deaths here now due to Omicron (and yes that's died from Covid induced complications) and half of all cases in London are now Omicron. It's certainly spreading but jury out on whether its more dangerous.
Sometime back in a thread somewhere I posted something like "no one is getting out of this unscathed" and this is a component of what I meant by that. Everyone is going to get this in some form.

Tags
indigocuck