The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 08-02-2022, 05:39 AM   #1
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Al-Qaeda leader killed in American drone attack

Egypt-born Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri was killed last Sunday, in an American drone strike in Afghanistan. Together with Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri plotted the September 2001 terrorist attacks.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-62387167

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 09:22 AM   #2
IMJ
Emperor

Waits for the SJW insanity to pour in about how this was "wrong" and a mark of American imperialism or something...
IMJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 09:38 AM   #3
Banned

Saw Biden’s possible “deep-fake” video statement yesterday. What a joke.

The same guy that gave the Taliban helicopters and tanks wants you to thank him for fighting terrorism.

Cool, now he can get back to sending another 8 trillion US tax dollars to Ukraine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Waits for the SJW insanity to pour in about how this was "wrong" and a mark of American imperialism or something...
This exactly. I remember when Trump took down terrorists, the angry leftists were outraged, posting memes with a map of the golf course saying something like “dear Iran, he’s here, come and get him!”

Also anyone heard of Osama Bin Laden being a CIA agent in the 80’s named Tim Osman? Not sure if it’s true or conspiracy theory. And that supposedly the real Osama Bin Laden died years ago like even before 9/11.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 10:20 AM   #4
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
Saw Biden’s possible “deep-fake” video statement yesterday. What a joke.

The same guy that gave the Taliban helicopters and tanks wants you to thank him for fighting terrorism.

Cool, now he can get back to sending another 8 trillion US tax dollars to Ukraine.

This exactly. I remember when Trump took down terrorists, the angry leftists were outraged, posting memes with a map of the golf course saying something like “dear Iran, he’s here, come and get him!”

Also anyone heard of Osama Bin Laden being a CIA agent in the 80’s named Tim Osman? Not sure if it’s true or conspiracy theory. And that supposedly the real Osama Bin Laden died years ago like even before 9/11.
Bin Laden was dead before the seal team killed him and had been a previous cia op... and this new dead guy died two years ago... also, like saddam, was reported dead years ago and then died again. If the Governments lips are moving, they're lying.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 11:14 AM   #5
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
Bin Laden was dead before the seal team killed him and had been a previous cia op... and this new dead guy died two years ago... also, like saddam, was reported dead years ago and then died again. If the Governments lips are moving, they're lying.
Call doctor, mate. Your tinfoil hat puts too much pressure on your head, lunatic.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 11:28 AM   #6
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
That's only if there's a republican president. Which is exactly what happened with Trump.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 01:04 PM   #7
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Wait..I thought he was already “dead”?

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1831397...i-dies-asthma/
Old 08-02-2022, 01:10 PM   #8
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
Saw Biden’s possible “deep-fake” video statement yesterday. What a joke
I've gotta be honest - that was unreal. I can't believe what I was seeing - even his voice is an octave lower and more authoritarian. That.... I mean.... only people who want to position themselves as "reasonable" against "the conspiracy theorists" would say that was a real video. That or only the most obtuse people.

That video was shocking in every way.
IMJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 05:53 PM   #9
ChosenOne
Banned

The only time Biden's voice goes an octave lower is when there are kids around and he thinks no cameras are on him.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 06:34 PM   #10
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
Wait..I thought he was already “dead”?

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1831397...i-dies-asthma/
I decided to go on Wikipedia and check the history, it was documented there on November 20 2020 but was quickly revised because there wasn't any confirmation. It's a bit of a problem with the news cycle, rumors can get reported in a rapid cycle.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 07:10 PM   #11
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
I decided to go on Wikipedia and check the history, it was documented there on November 20 2020 but was quickly revised because there wasn't any confirmation. It's a bit of a problem with the news cycle, rumors can get reported in a rapid cycle.
Wiki is liberal media... untrustworthy source that random people can edit. Not exactly set in stone... but then the MSM said he was dead years ago... and is saying he's dead now.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 10:55 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
I remember seeing it on the news they showed Obama, Biden, and all them in that room watching the monitor as they captured Osama Bin Laden saying “oh they got him!”. It just seemed so staged like a photo op.

Then they “buried him at sea”? Amazing. They just simply get rid of the body of the alleged terrorist behind 9/11, out of respect for his religion to be buried at sea or something. Then some fake pics of his dead body were circulating which were later revealed to be photoshopped. The whole thing just didn’t add up.

Osama Obama Bin Laden Biden

Quote:
I've gotta be honest - that was unreal. I can't believe what I was seeing - even his voice is an octave lower and more authoritarian. That.... I mean.... only people who want to position themselves as "reasonable" against "the conspiracy theorists" would say that was a real video. That or only the most obtuse people.

That video was shocking in every way.
Alot of Biden videos have been strange lately and more suspicious now that he’s in isolation over his 2nd bout of covid and working remotely.

This is from July 15th he does not look well here and Twitter even added a “fact check” to it which raises even more questions

https://mobile.twitter.com/KyleMarti...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

And this one from July 26 his voice sounds different in a pre-recorded speech

https://mobile.twitter.com/KyleMarti...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Wonder if Biden has a body double, supposedly Hillary has one.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 02:43 PM   #13
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Heard this morning in passing (and had to look it up because I'd never heard of it before) that he was probably taken down by a R9X, aka "Flying Ginsu" aka "Ninja Bomb," that does not explode but instead carries six long razor-like blades it deploys seconds before it hits its target...

Given a choice, if hit by a missile, I think I'd rather just explode.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 09:38 AM   #14
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Heard this morning in passing (and had to look it up because I'd never heard of it before) that he was probably taken down by a R9X, aka "Flying Ginsu" aka "Ninja Bomb," that does not explode but instead carries six long razor-like blades it deploys seconds before it hits its target...

Given a choice, if hit by a missile, I think I'd rather just explode.
Ever cut yourself shaving/cooking/handling paper/what have you? You might even see it happen but the pain only registers a while later. Killed by razor-like blades would therefore be much the same as being blown up, in that you never even feel it.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 12:16 PM   #15
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
Ever cut yourself shaving/cooking/handling paper/what have you? You might even see it happen but the pain only registers a while later. Killed by razor-like blades would therefore be much the same as being blown up, in that you never even feel it.
would still rather explode

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 01:10 PM   #16
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Not that someone would live to feel those cuts.

Was curious how big those blades are and dug up info saying they're about 1 meter each, or over 3' for us Americans. As bad as exploding into a million pieces sounds, being hit with a 100 lb missile armed with half a dozen swords just sounds (to me) like a more gruesome way to go. *chills* Not to mention being the people who have to clean up the remains...

Yup, would rather explode.

Though the thing sounds awesome (mechanically) from a spectator perspective.

Spoiler:
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote