The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2015, 11:06 AM   #11
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
How about the Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu series? IMO, that series is hilarious.

It's about a 10-year-old boy named Hale, who lives with his young mother, Weda. Weda had him very young. She grew up rich in the city, but when she became pregnant, she refused to name the father and left to avoid having to do so, and her parents disowned her. She moved to a jungle village and is raising Hale there. So that's the backstory for her character. One day a girl, Guu, shows up and Hale's life seems to change as she begins to live with him and his mother.

Since Guu has arrived in the jungle, weird things go on and seems Hale is the only one who actually notices it. The comedy mainly comes from this as he's the type to stress out easily, given the type of life he has growing up with only his lazy, binge-drinking mother. The characters (like Hale's classmates and the other villagers) are so goofy and fun, like the village leader who cherishes his manly chest hair. lol Think of Abbott and Costello. Abbott is the straight man or the normal one, while Costello was the silly one and caused all the antics. Or even Laurel and Hardy.

So yeah, I'd check that one out. I hear there's an English dub of it now. I've never seen it, though, so not sure what the dub is like.

The order is...

Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu
Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu Deluxe
Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu Final
yup I saw it already lol XD it was pretty crazy! I loved it!