The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Old 09-27-2020, 11:26 AM   #181
Princess Anri
Hench Mutant

You Want a Fist in the Mouth is at 425 for the Clan Level and 470k for the Clan Power. So we have the highest ooze bonus unlocked already. But we are full.

Only 4 of the 20 are Dromers. So if anyone wants in, let me know and I'll boot one of the random people and send you an invite directly.

Trying to get it to be all 20 Dromers. Not sure how many are playing or if that is a reasonable goal. But that's the goal.

Casey: You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy before.

Last edited by Princess Anri; 09-28-2020 at 08:21 PM.
Princess Anri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 11:24 AM   #182
lilmotto
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filespit View Post
Do anyone know what the Mod Parts do? I've got the room in the lair that generates them but I don't understand what they're for.
It is a coming soon feature.
Old 09-28-2020, 02:07 PM   #183
lilmotto
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anri View Post
You Want a Fist in the Mouth is at 403 for the Clan Level and 385.5k for the Clan Power. So we have the highest ooze bonus unlocked already. But we are full.

Only 3 of the 20 are Dromers. So if anyone wants in, let me know and I'll boot one of the random people and send you an invite directly.

Trying to get it to be all 20 Dromers. Not sure how many are playing or if that is a reasonable goal. But that's the goal.
I will join the clan. lilmotto #72805
Old 09-29-2020, 07:19 AM   #184
FooKid
Mouser

Quote:
You Want a Fist in the Mouth is at 425 for the Clan Level and 470k for the Clan Power. So we have the highest ooze bonus unlocked already. But we are full.

Only 4 of the 20 are Dromers. So if anyone wants in, let me know and I'll boot one of the random people and send you an invite directly.

I will join FooKid#99644
FooKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 07:50 AM   #185
lilmotto
Stone Warrior

Not sure if I am the only one that missed this but the "Events" have rewards for reaching certain tiers for most of them. You click on an Event. Then Rewards. Then Milestones and you can click and redeem any milestones you earned..... feel dumb for missing this. Just got 1st rank in the Scrap Economy event and likely had tons of milestones there that went unclaimed.
Old 09-30-2020, 01:33 PM   #186
Filespit
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmotto View Post
Not sure if I am the only one that missed this but the "Events" have rewards for reaching certain tiers for most of them. You click on an Event. Then Rewards. Then Milestones and you can click and redeem any milestones you earned..... feel dumb for missing this. Just got 1st rank in the Scrap Economy event and likely had tons of milestones there that went unclaimed.
Oh my god. How could I have missed this...
Filespit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 11:24 PM   #187
Princess Anri
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmotto View Post
Yes those ooze and scrap bonuses were quite substantial. I didn't see them for a while and then I claimed them all at once.

Also, anyone here who has requested it has been added to You Want a Fist in the Mouth and promoted to Ninja. We're at a clan level of 509 with a power of 515k.

Casey: You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy before.
Old 10-01-2020, 10:27 PM   #188
FooKid
Mouser

Quote:
Oh my god. How could I have missed this...
I missed this to...
Old 10-02-2020, 09:29 AM   #189
lilmotto
Stone Warrior

In case anyone wondered what the scroll for level 30 does it is really nothing.....

"Sorry for the confusion! The scroll item you received from the Season Pass is a Title which can be displayed in your player profile. To see which titles you have available, tap on your character in the top left of the screen and hit the pencil button next to the empty box under your character name. This should show which titles you have available as well as the option to equip one for others to see when viewing your profile."
Old 10-02-2020, 12:46 PM   #190
ToSte
Hench Mutant

If anyone needs a clan member I'm Rife #154802. I've applied for a few clans but no bites so far. I'm stuck on level 11-20.
ToSte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 01:08 PM   #191
JonesyKitty
Mad Scientist

Is there a way to log into our accounts? The app told me there was an update but it made me reinstall it. When I opened the app it was right back at the beginning. So I lost all my characters and a week worth of leveling them up to 60. I tried clicking sign out to see if it would let me sign back into my original account but it wouldn't do anything.
JonesyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 06:21 PM   #192
Princess Anri
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToSte View Post
If anyone needs a clan member I'm Rife #154802. I've applied for a few clans but no bites so far. I'm stuck on level 11-20.
Invite sent. Please check and let me know if you see it. It should be at the top of the list when you try to join a clan. I am at 19/20 and it doesn't let me accept applications sometimes because it says I'm full (when I'm not). Let me know if it worked.

Old 10-02-2020, 06:25 PM   #193
Princess Anri
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesyKitty View Post
Is there a way to log into our accounts? The app told me there was an update but it made me reinstall it. When I opened the app it was right back at the beginning. So I lost all my characters and a week worth of leveling them up to 60. I tried clicking sign out to see if it would let me sign back into my original account but it wouldn't do anything.
This has happened to me like five times.

Menu (bottom right of the home screen) > Log In (Red box with white K to the right of the Mail icon) > then I logged in with my apple ID and it restored everything.

Old 10-02-2020, 06:30 PM   #194
JonesyKitty
Mad Scientist

Quote:
This has happened to me like five times.

Menu (bottom right of the home screen) > Log In (Red box with white K to the right of the Mail icon) > then I logged in with my apple ID and it restored everything.
Awesome I will have to try this. Thank you!
JonesyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:00 PM   #195
ToSte
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Invite sent. Please check and let me know if you see it. It should be at the top of the list when you try to join a clan. I am at 19/20 and it doesn't let me accept applications sometimes because it says I'm full (when I'm not). Let me know if it worked.
Thank you, I think it worked!
ToSte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 09:15 PM   #196
FooKid
Mouser

What do the scrolls do that you get in the battle pass?
Old 10-03-2020, 01:03 AM   #197
akamcfly
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooKid View Post
What do the scrolls do that you get in the battle pass?
they're just titles that you can show in your player profile.
akamcfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 06:56 AM   #198
FooKid
Mouser

Aaaaahhhh, thanks.
Old 10-04-2020, 05:54 AM   #199
Filespit
Hench Mutant

Why have items stopped appearing in the Inventory screen? The items I get from the daily free crates I cannot find anywhere. Have they been moved to a different screen?
Filespit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 02:39 PM   #200
Princess Anri
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Why have items stopped appearing in the Inventory screen? The items I get from the daily free crates I cannot find anywhere. Have they been moved to a different screen?
They have made it so they automatically redeem. So instead of giving you an item you can cash in for an hour's worth of ooze, it actually just gives you an hour's worth of ooze.

Which is a downgrade because it is smart to hold on to those items until your ooze/scrap production is better.

I bet they did it because so many people didn't even know about those items in their inventories.

Tags
mobile phone games