The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 09-02-2022, 10:50 PM   #41
Coola Yagami
Overlord

People on Twitter seem to be happy some CNN guy named John Hardwood got fired for posting a tweet criticizing Biden's speech. Don't really watch CNN so no idea how big this guy is or high up the ladder he is or whatever.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 10:57 PM   #42
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Amazing what a difference a good night's sleep makes.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 09-03-2022, 01:59 AM   #43
ChosenOne
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
Honestly, no. I haven't seen a bit of MSM's coverage of "war" in Ukraine & frankly think most of it is propaganda & the rest lies.

Bottom line, its not our dang business. And dictators on either side should not be getting American help.
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. If you're willing to deny the mass murder of innocent civilians caused by the Russian invasion of a sovereign country, there's not much more for us to discuss on the matter. How right you are that it's all based on propaganda and lies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
People on Twitter seem to be happy some CNN guy named John Hardwood got fired for posting a tweet criticizing Biden's speech. Don't really watch CNN so no idea how big this guy is or high up the ladder he is or whatever.
Are they on Twitter or are they happy? Make up your mind.
Old 09-03-2022, 02:07 AM   #44
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post

Are they on Twitter or are they happy? Make up your mind.
Lol

I mean most people on Twitter are miserable when other people are happy and they're only happy when someone else is suffering.

Too bad Trump is such an asshole even his family can't stand him. Imagine the absolute meltdowns people would have if Trump and his family had a peaceful Labor Day grilling up burgers with close family and friends, just having the time of his life.

I swear the same people screaming when he won in 2016 would end up going to the ER.

Old 09-03-2022, 02:19 AM   #45
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Too bad Trump is such an asshole even his family can't stand him.
Do we know this for sure? I mean, I have my suspicions... like, if he was MY uncle, or dad, or whatever, and so on. But the same people talking about that stuff are the same people that continually prove to be wrong about everything they proclaim him to be, or involved with.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 10:59 AM   #46
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Do we know this for sure? I mean, I have my suspicions... like, if he was MY uncle, or dad, or whatever, and so on. But the same people talking about that stuff are the same people that continually prove to be wrong about everything they proclaim him to be, or involved with.
True, but we rarely see any Trump family outings, unless they're actually wholesome and they're just... not shown because it goes against the Orange Man Bad narrative. The most I see are all the times his wife (ex-wife? Idk) who refuses to hold his hand in public and even swats it away when he tries to. That's just.... sad.

Like imagine your wife hating you so much that even pretending to smile for the cameras a few minutes and hold your hand is too much to ask.

Old 09-03-2022, 11:19 AM   #47
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Old 09-03-2022, 12:34 PM   #48
ChosenOne
Foot Elite

Quote:
Like imagine your wife hating you so much that even pretending to smile for the cameras a few minutes and hold your hand is too much to ask.
More like imagine your wife having admitted in private that she only married you for the money and recognition tied to your name a couple of decades ago. Trump was a celebrity before he ever ran for president, and that sort of thing is incredibly prevalent among celebrity couples. If you want a genuine soulmate for life and old age, don't get rich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
What am I looking at here? Feels like I'm missing something that should be obvious.
Old 09-03-2022, 05:10 PM   #49
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Quote:
What am I looking at here? Feels like I'm missing something that should be obvious.
Look closely next to the 2A in the image.

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 05:42 PM   #50
ChosenOne
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Look closely next to the 2A in the image.
The Sports Almanac thing? I still don't get it. Starting to feel dumb, or it's just going over my European head.
Old 09-03-2022, 05:50 PM   #51
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
The Sports Almanac thing? I still don't get it. Starting to feel dumb, or it's just going over my European head.
The Sports Almanac from Back to the Future. In the movies, which deal with time travel, Biff from the past gained access to that book with future knowledge and he used it to gamble on sporting events, amassing a fortune and creating a dark future. The extra funny part is a lot of people compare adult successful Biff to Trump.

Old 09-03-2022, 07:40 PM   #52
ChosenOne
Foot Elite

Quote:
The Sports Almanac from Back to the Future. In the movies, which deal with time travel, Biff from the past gained access to that book with future knowledge and he used it to gamble on sporting events, amassing a fortune and creating a dark future. The extra funny part is a lot of people compare adult successful Biff to Trump.
Oooh... Thank you, I knew about the comparison to Biff but I've never watched Back to the Future. (Release the hounds?)
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 11:00 PM   #53
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Oooh... Thank you, I knew about the comparison to Biff but I've never watched Back to the Future. (Release the hounds?)
Don't feel bad, it took forever for me to watch all 3 movies. I always seen most of the first one and the ending of the sequels. It wasn't til I met my gf-at-the-time that we marathoned all 3 and I got to watch em all in their entirety.

Old 09-03-2022, 11:07 PM   #54
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Quote:
Not just that, the writers has explicitly stated alt timeline successful Biff WAS based on Donald Trump at the time.
Old 11-16-2022, 11:30 AM   #55
Banned

Now that the midterms are over, WaPo now says that Trump wasn’t selling nuclear codes to other countries. I guess that whole Mar-A-Lago stunt was to build up some political narrative for voters?

https://www.westernjournal.com/right...ents-election/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...source=twitter
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 11:37 AM   #56
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Yep. Basically he was keeping around memos and letters that had sentimental value to him and try as they might they couldn't corroborate anything sinister from any of them.

"If he's being investigated he must be doing something bad!" and so forth. Good optics for the left.

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 11-16-2022 at 07:57 PM.
Old 11-16-2022, 06:46 PM   #57
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
"If he's being investigated he must be doing something bad!" and so forth. Good optics for the left.
That's the political left modus operandi for their peasant constituents. I often wonder if there is a leftist that would ever admit to it openly, even from the spectrum of any of them who are slightly more informed?
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 09:40 PM   #58
AquaParade
Big Boss

Biden is such an a-hole. Dude is completely clueless and a dolt. Sounds vapid but it’s my opinion.

Trump can easily be criticized but at least he’s not unintelligent.
AquaParade is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 01:49 AM   #59
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
Trump can easily be criticized but at least he’s not unintelligent.

He’s dumber than a bag of dead squirrels. Problem is, unlike Dubya, he thinks he’s right all the time and can’t be dissuaded, which is the most dangerous idiot of all. At least Bush Jr listened to lots of people around him and choose something.
Old 11-17-2022, 02:02 AM   #60
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Trump is smart. He's also full of himself and bloviates to a detriment to himself, his cause and the republican party. All of these things can be true, and are.

Biden is not smart. Also, he's barely alive. At best, he's a cipher/filter for the AOC types in the party. A puppet man to go "remember Obama?" while he broadcasts horrible policies and division stuff on the regular when he's able to read the teleprompter correctly which is almost never.