The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2022, 12:17 AM   #21
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 26,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Which shows how incredibly bad your judgment is.

For one thing, those "blue-haired crybaby freaks" STATISTICALLY are NOT gonna molest or rape your kid, BUT the bible-thumpers would. You're okay with that? Again, it just shows that you haven't fully thought things through. Think Outside Your Box. Consider how people who aren't YOU have to try and manage in this world. Consider who the REAL "Greater Evil" is. People calling for a f*cking Christian Autocracy vs. a few guys in dresses? The guys in dresses aren't talking out loud about banning f*cking birth control and same-sex marriage and forcing Jews and Mulsims to convert to Christianity if they want to stay in this country. People like Broebert and Greene are.

I get it, you hate women and gay people, you don't even pretend anymore. Just proves my point about how conservatives are no longer concerned one bit about saying the quiet part out loud.

You're on the wrong side and your values are poor. I like you a lot, you are an incredibly bright and talented person but as a big picture guy, you're not seeing it. You sincerely think a guy in a dress is a bigger threat than a politician who wants to create a world where God forbid your daughter gets raped she has to have the baby or even die giving birth to it. YOU SHOULD NOT BE OKAY WITH THAT.

Bottom line, people who actually believe in fairy tales and take advice from imaginary friends should NEVER have ANY positions of power, and if you sincerely think they are "the lesser of two evils", you're simply wrong.

More and more, I sincerely wonder if you have any empathy or concern whatsoever for anyone who isn't looking back at your from the mirror. Based on your history I'm forced to assume No. I'd love to be wrong, but I can only work with what you give me. I'll continue to hope you and others find enlightenment before you find out the hard way who the real Bad Guys are.
Out of respect for my value of you as a friend I'm going to ignore parts of that and not retort with some of the many things I could say in response to your own worldview/troubles.

All I will say is, "You're wrong on all fronts, but I always appreciate your perspective and I can understand why you would come to feel that way." And also, again, you're not a parent and have no stakes. Not a jab, just a fact. And on a side note you'd probably be like the most awesome dad on the planet. Maybe that's going on Earth 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
I don't like "wokeness" but I like book banning, religious zealots who want to enforce a Christian Taliban, racists, and homophobes even less.
The left wants to and has banned books like "To Kill a Mockingbird" and "Huckleberry Finn" from children's schools. The right wants to ban, like, instructional books about how to cruise for sex, and how to hide it from mom and dad from children's schools. I'm happy to provide facts on this if you'd care to humor them.

These things are not the same. If you think they are, I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 11-08-2022 at 03:09 AM.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 08:11 AM   #22
Leo656
The Franchise
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,716
I'm wrong that nobody molests more kids than the clergy? Kinda don't think so.

Sorry man. I respect the hell out of you in spite of occasional shortsightedness but I ain't wrong on that one. You and others are worried about kids being "groomed" by "teachers and pink-hairs", when you ought'a be MUCH more afraid of the people carrying Bibles. For two reasons:

1. Conservatives always talk about "If it only happens One in a Million times, don't even bring it up, it's a non-issue." Well, LIVE that, don't just SAY that. Nobody's kids are being molested or "groomed" by "teachers and pink hairs". For one thing, almost every instance of a student being "groomed" by a teacher happens in high school, AND it's usually a hot female teacher doing the "grooming". We've had those conversations, we both know that's less "predatory" and a lot more "Wow, what a lucky kid, where were these teachers when I had Algebra?" It ALMOST never happens with Actual Children. FAR less often than a raped woman needing an abortion. So again, "If it 'never' happens, don't even mention it." Conservatives' words. Live 'em, don't just speak 'em.

2. In the rare case a kid is "groomed" by a teacher or likewise, at least the offending adult gets arrested and goes to jail. When someone in the CHURCH f*cks a kid, they just get sent somewhere else to f*ck more kids elsewhere, they never get punished. Sh*t even happened in the town I grew up in - not to me, I was smart enough to stop going to church WAY before anything like that could happen to me.

But if you're going to say I'm "wrong on all fronts", that's an emotional reaction, not one based on facts. Facts support my position that peoples' kids are way LESS safer with a priest than a "pink hair". "Pink hairs" have existed for less than 20 years; the Bible was literally written by people who f*cked their own kids and then wrote glowingly about it in said book.

Never, EVER trust people who are older than 5 and still have imaginary friends, my dude. They are very f*cking dangerous, and they've had a lifetime of practice justifying bad behavior by saying "GOD says it's okay!"

I appreciate you refraining from taking cheap shots at my lousy marriage, but mostly because... what does that have to do with the conversation, specifically? All I am saying is, if I were a parent, I'd worry less about the people who might "teach my kid that gay people exist", and more about the people who 1. Might actually rape them, and 2. Would rather see them die than get their rapists' baby removed.

If I had a kid, especially a daughter, I would literally want her to have as many rights, on all fronts, as humanly possible. I would not stand beside people who would say to her face "Your suffering is All Your Fault." I think that's just plain shortsighted, and also cruel.

I believe your intentions are always good. I do. I don't think you're a bad person. I think you're paranoid about certain things to a point where it's perhaps led you to develop some blind spots. And that the things you are worried about are small fries next to things you should care a lot MORE about. That's all I'm saying.

- On Earth-2, hopefully Dad Me knows better than to punch holes in the sheet rock and throw bottles at people when they're angry. Earth-1 Rikki still has a real f*cking problem with that. Therefore, I appreciate the support, but it wasn't meant to be in This reality.

Instead I'll just settle for being Uncle to a niece who was indoctrinated by a religious cult and so brainwashed even her own Mom thinks she's nuts.

- I've seen "the facts" about what books are allegedly being pulled, it's still small potatoes. Here's Why:

1. Y'all mu'fukkas think kids read books anymore. Newp! They only know those books even exist because of the hysteria. If you guys weren't screeching, they'd be sitting on those shelves untouched as they'd been before.

2. Stuff like Maus and Diary of Anne Frank are also being pulled, for daring to illustrate the horrors of the Holocaust. As if kids shouldn't know that sh*t happened. Yes They Should. My school did a whole month on the Holocaust and the reality is FAR worse than most people grow up knowing about. If people are trying to censor that information, they need to be corrected. In any case, "It's only the books about sex being pulled" is provably false. Conservatives are acting to remove ANY information they disagree with.

I'm aware of how the left has used this same tactic in the past. As mentioned, I Am Focused On Right Now, not 15-20-40 years ago. RIGHT NOW it's the Republicans pushing censorship as a strategy, and I am always against whichever side is promoting censorship. You are right they've both done it. And I've yelled at either side for doing it EVERY time and always will. Today, it's those on The Right pushing it hardest, so I'm more mad at them. Does that make sense?

3. Kids know about sex already, they know gay people exist, and Who Cares? This is nothing new. There were two kinds of kids when I was young: Those whose parents left "The Joy of Sex" laying around so their kids would poke through it on their own - so their shy-ass parents would never need to have "the talk" with them, since no parent EVER wants to have that talk and when they do they just say "Wait until marriage" - and the other kids, the ones who graduated high school thinking a woman can't get pregnant if you f*ck her standing up.

4. Do parents not know that their kids have seen more porn on their cell phones by age 10 than they will ever see in those books they're trying to get pulled? C'mon. That's like putting a barrier on the sidewalk while ignoring that you're standing next to a wide-open highway.

Once more, I am simply asking for people to truly look at the Bigger Picture with regard to these things. It is very clear to me that a lot of people don't really think on these things past their initial emotional reaction to see what actually matters and what is just a distraction. The Trees are not the Forest.
__________________

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 08:12 AM   #23
Leo656
The Franchise
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
The irony of nobody wanted to vote for McCain back then because 'omg so old' and yet Biden is older but he is their hero. I don't think Harris is any better than Pailin.
Right? I have pointed that out to several people many times. Again, both sides are totally disingenuous at times. The Dems swore McCain was far too old to be President and then they elect someone even older and scream at anyone who points it out.

Harris, I think, can at least read. Jury's still out on Palin. I know which one I'd rather bang but that's kind of irrelevant.
__________________

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 09:14 AM   #24
ChosenOne
Foot Elite
 
ChosenOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,452
To answer the question posed by the thread: none.

And I, for one, can't wait until the world wakes up from this long nightmare of war, misery and instability in 2024.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 09:18 AM   #25
Mayhem
Foot Elite
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Right? I have pointed that out to several people many times. Again, both sides are totally disingenuous at times. The Dems swore McCain was far too old to be President and then they elect someone even older and scream at anyone who points it out.
Trump was 70 when he won, and Hilary was 69. Times change, but yeah, it was an odd one then, especially in light of Biden now winning.

But I pretty much agree with everything you've said above. Pro trans people, but anti trans people competing in certain events for the obvious sporting advantage it has given them. And kids are at far more danger from Republican government candidates even than trans people

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ol-1234614263/
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...andidate-arre/
https://news.yahoo.com/south-dakota-...010458163.html
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ex-crimes.html
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 09:18 AM   #26
IMJ
Emperor
 
IMJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest, U.S.A.
Posts: 5,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
To answer the question posed by the thread: none.

And I, for one, can't wait until the world wakes up from this long nightmare of war, misery and instability in 2024.
But see the difference is that the peasant-leftists were out throwing tantrums in the streets about their lives during Trump. Like children.

But now everyone else is waiting patiently for the voting period to change things.

And so the psychopaths on the left will rely on outbursts, violence and tantrums because their instability was so great that it appears in their mind that it was justified. Especially when measured against the normalized response now where people are riding it out, even though there is more reason to riot now than the "perceived hurt feelings under Trump" ever had.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 09:28 AM   #27
Leo656
The Franchise
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
But I pretty much agree with everything you've said above. Pro trans people, but anti trans people competing in certain events for the obvious sporting advantage it has given them.
See, at least you get that. If people wanna "live their best life", fine, I have questions but whatever. But to say "It's totally fair for a person born with a penis to compete in sports against those who never had one" is false, it is BLATANTLY false, and as I've said before it's Sh*t Like THAT that's going to cost the Democrats any support from the moderate swing voters. They see Lia Thomas go to being ranked 5th as a woman in the 200-yard freestyle, after being ranked 554th on the Men's team in the same event, and they do their own mental math. And the more the liberals screech "This is TOTALLY FAIR you guys!", it pushes common sense people further and further to the Right. Because they look at that sh*t and say, "No, you're f*cking crazy to think that's acceptable."

That's why I'm just as pissed off at Democrats. They cut their own throat by hitching themselves to some really questionable sh*t over the last few years as if it would never come back to bite them. Well, it will and it has. When they lose it's their own fault. They pushed WAY too hard for men competing in women's sports, Drag Queen Story Hour, transgender bathrooms and made-up stuff like "We'll all be dead in 10 years from climate change", and ignored the millions of people who outspokenly said "I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY OF THAT."

They made their bed. I am very angry at the sh*t the Republicans are pushing for but it's only a natural reaction to the nonsense the Democrats were pushing before that. Life is a pendulum that swings both ways; one side pushes hard, the other pushes back, it's physics.
__________________

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 10:46 AM   #28
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 39,517
Remember that if you go decades into the past, interracial couples and marriage was outlawed or looked down upon similar to gay marriage now. Back then a white man and black woman getting married was viewed as "wrong" because it wasn't right. I bet if some people here were born decades ago they'd claim blacks and whites should not get married either because it's "wrong."

Things change. Gay people getting married will obviously be the norm decades from now in most countries that aren't the middle east. Black people on TV was considered "woke" and women could not vote in the early 1900's.

It's like some people here never took history class in school. Social norms change every decade, what's happening now is no different than what our parents and grandparents went through and how they were brought up in the world.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 10:50 AM   #29
1987
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post

You think the Republicans have ANY plan to "fix inflation"? Their pal Putin exacerbated it when he started a f*cking war for no damn reason other than his buddy Donnie told him "Go ahead, nobody's gonna stop you." You think Republicans care about the border? They've had decades to do something and they ain't done sh*t, it's a Permanent Campaign Issue for them, they LOVE an open border because it gives them something to screech about forever. All they have is a bunch of easily-disproven nonsense talking points that only the gullible and the stupid fall for. They have no platform, and they have no policy.
Wait are people really blaming Trump/Republicans for the Ukraine war? I guess that makes sense for it to be the “official” narrative but I haven’t been watching the news lately.

Although some have speculated that Putin waited for the right moment, when we have a weak US President who leaves behind billions in military equipment for the actual Taliban (not the “Christian taliban”), to swoop in and invade Ukraine cause yeah, nobody’s gonna stop them now. Keep in mind there were no new wars started by Trump and he signed a peace treaty or something in Middle East. That’s probably one reason the establishment wanted him out. Politicans (D) and (R) make big money on wars.

And BLM isn’t old news, they’re just on vacation for now. They’ll be back when the time is right…
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 11:00 AM   #30
1987
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 640
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Remember that if you go decades into the past, interracial couples and marriage was outlawed or looked down upon similar to gay marriage now. Back then a white man and black woman getting married was viewed as "wrong" because it wasn't right. I bet if some people here were born decades ago they'd claim blacks and whites should not get married either because it's "wrong."

Things change. Gay people getting married will obviously be the norm decades from now in most countries that aren't the middle east. Black people on TV was considered "woke" and women could not vote in the early 1900's.

It's like some people here never took history class in school. Social norms change every decade, what's happening now is no different than what our parents and grandparents went through and how they were brought up in the world.
I haven’t seen the newer TMNT shows but is bigotry still allowed on there like it was in the 1987 cartoon? I know they made April black now I’m guessing they have to keep up with the woke agenda and there’s probably some lgbtqia+ content now.

Remember in the 1987 cartoon Burne Thompson being extremely bigoted towards the turtles just for the simple fact they were mutants, nothing more. A powerful white man being a bigot to such a marginalized group such as mutant turtles, that simply would not be acceptable today. Looking back now Burne Thompson kinda resembles the bigoted, racist, rich white man that the media portrays Trump as. Even had the hot supermodel GF.

I know Vernon was bigoted but he was also rumored to be gay. That just goes to show that even back then the writers knew that gay people can also be bigoted.

I think in general there’s a lot of bigotry in the TMNT franchise, or at least there was but it’s probably different now with the new stuff.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 11:17 AM   #31
ChosenOne
Foot Elite
 
ChosenOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
But see the difference is that the peasant-leftists were out throwing tantrums in the streets about their lives during Trump. Like children.

But now everyone else is waiting patiently for the voting period to change things.
We're better than them. What else is new?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
I haven’t seen the newer TMNT shows but is bigotry still allowed on there like it was in the 1987 cartoon? I know they made April black now I’m guessing they have to keep up with the woke agenda and there’s probably some lgbtqia+ content now.
There will inevitably come a time when all four Turtles are made into gay lovers to appease the woke fanatics, and become brothers only in the Spartan sense.
__________________
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 03:53 PM   #32
mrmaczaps
Banned
 
mrmaczaps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
Actually, with kids permanently castrating themselves because of the current “I hate my body” trend, who needs abortion? It takes care of overpopulation either way. And women were already being screwed before the RvW overturn since biological men could just waltz into their bathrooms or beat the crap out of them in their own sports as long as they just identified as women. In fact, no one can even define what a “woman” is without offending at least one weirdo and causing another civil war.

But right now, the majority of people don’t care about abortion or fighting for women’s rights (which haven’t really existed since the late 2010’s); people care about the ridiculous amount of money they have to pay for gas, groceries, and other essentials things. You know what Democrat Sen. Patrick Maloney said to those who were worried about feeding their families during inflation? “Just eat Chef Boyardee”.

So what if Biden does make RvW into law. Will that pay the bills or keep people warm during the winter or keep their stomachs full? No. Even dumb rats are smart enough to jump off a sinking ship, and the Democratic Party is sinking for sure.
The world isn't actually "over populated"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Out of respect for my value of you as a friend I'm going to ignore parts of that and not retort with some of the many things I could say in response to your own worldview/troubles.

All I will say is, "You're wrong on all fronts, but I always appreciate your perspective and I can understand why you would come to feel that way." And also, again, you're not a parent and have no stakes. Not a jab, just a fact. And on a side note you'd probably be like the most awesome dad on the planet. Maybe that's going on Earth 2.



The left wants to and has banned books like "To Kill a Mockingbird" and "Huckleberry Finn" from children's schools. The right wants to ban, like, instructional books about how to cruise for sex, and how to hide it from mom and dad from children's schools. I'm happy to provide facts on this if you'd care to humor them.

These things are not the same. If you think they are, I don't know what to tell you.
Bingo. We're just looking to ban books that teach kids hoe to hook up with adults, give blow jobs & anal sex...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
To answer the question posed by the thread: none.

And I, for one, can't wait until the world wakes up from this long nightmare of war, misery and instability in 2024.
Bingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
We're better than them. What else is new?



There will inevitably come a time when all four Turtles are made into gay lovers to appease the woke fanatics, and become brothers only in the Spartan sense.
We are better than the left... and BLM will be back to burning sh!t down starting tomorrow... probably. They ran riot from 2016 to mid 2019, backing off just a bit before the rigged election. I'm not a fan of Trump really at all as he is no fan of freedom, 2A or whatnot, but better than this clusterfvck of a kid sniffer pretending he has a clue currently occupying the WH. Gas is $4.09 a gallon. Diesel is $6.09 & almost at the point of being rationed as stations have signs up saying they're having issues getting it...

If Dems win, America loses. Freedom will be gone & the pedo elite will be fvcking your kids. Literally & figuratively.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 04:07 PM   #33
Leo656
The Franchise
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,716
Psychologists say that those who obsessively accuse are often trying to amend for a guilty conscience. For example, liars constantly accuse others of lying, cheaters constantly accuse others of cheating, and so on and so forth.

Based on what some of your favorite words are, I'm guessing you definitely don't want anyone from the FBI taking a look at your hard drive.
__________________

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 07:16 PM   #34
Cowabung-Gal
Stone Warrior
 
Cowabung-Gal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: U-S-A!!
Posts: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
The world isn't actually "over populated"....
I know, but that’s their logic.
__________________
Totally Interstellar
Cowabung-Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 07:45 AM   #35
AquaParade
Big Boss
 
AquaParade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Psychologists say that those who obsessively accuse are often trying to amend for a guilty conscience. For example, liars constantly accuse others of lying, cheaters constantly accuse others of cheating, and so on and so forth.

Based on what some of your favorite words are, I'm guessing you definitely don't want anyone from the FBI taking a look at your hard drive.
Can’t go too far with this, but definitely true to an extent. You see it when people accuse others of certain behaviors, because they are using their internal logic to estimate what someone else would do, yeah.

“In this situation, I would totally lie and say ______, so that’s what this person is doing.”

When people are so quick to accuse others of sketchy sexual ****, I start to think they must see the appeal in some way.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 08:28 AM   #36
Leo656
The Franchise
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,716
I mean, I'd say "It's unfair to accuse or suggest a person's guilt of a thing without evidence or proof" but conservatives do that all the time SO YA KNOOOOOWWWWW... "What's good for the goose is good for your grandma,", or whatever. Just trying to level out the playing fields is all.
__________________

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 09:00 AM   #37
ChosenOne
Foot Elite
 
ChosenOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
I know, but that’s their logic.
It is overpopulated. By them.
__________________
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 11:44 AM   #38
Sumac
Emperor
 
Sumac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
anti trans people competing in certain events for the obvious sporting advantage it has given them.
How desperate you are to protect grifting pedophiles to say obvious lies.
Also, I guess, Right of Women do not exist in your world. Its all right of men who pretend to be women now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
And kids are at far more danger from Republican government candidates even than trans people
Yeah, sure Republicans gonna start another BLM or laud crazy pedophiles who want to feed kids hormones, no biggie...oh wait, it is what Democrats were doing.
__________________
Now with 200,1% more poison!
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 11:48 AM   #39
Leo656
The Franchise
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,716
This was his reply to me, please read it again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
But I pretty much agree with everything you've said above. Pro trans people, but anti trans people competing in certain events for the obvious sporting advantage it has given them.
He literally said that while he supports trans people's rights to exist he does NOT approve of them competing in women's sports. He conceded that they do indeed have a biological advantage. You and Mayhem actually agree on that one specific point of the issue.

Please read a little slower before posting replies as it will help prevent misunderstandings such as that.
__________________

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 12:31 PM   #40
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,188
Incoming long post done via speech to text so apologies if it's formatted poorly.

There are quite a few Christians who are also a little bit leery of the rampant rise in Christian nationalism in this country. Is the antithesis of several Christian denominations belief system especially Baptists of which I am one. Whenever somebody says that America is a Christian Nation I want to cringe because it isn't. America may be a nation founded on Christian principles, but it was never and should never be a Christian theocracy. What I do find hilarious is so many Christians who vote Republican, a party that wants people to pull themselves up by their own bootstraps and leave any charity to churches are also the ones that want America to be a Christian Nation. If America was a Christian Nation, wouldn't it be obligated to take care of "the Widow and the orphan"? Seems like a lot of them want to have their cake and eat it too.

Any person who claims dealing with an ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage is abortion is stretching and if they really believe that as a Republican or a conservative whichever you want to call them they need to be drummed out of the party and probably polite Society. Those cases the fetus is already dead and it becomes a medical procedure not a true abortion. If there are any people on the conservative side of things that claim that cleaning up after a miscarriage is an abortion they are deluded.

I'm so sick of the US versus them mentality. All it does is dehumanize whoever is on the opposite side of you politically. The Dems are subhuman groomers. The Republicans are fascists. This is why I have started voting third party since 2016 when I couldn't pull the lever for Trump no matter how much the other Republicans wanted me to. We need a strong third party in this country to try and maybe develop a coalition government where somebody has to compromise. One party getting all they want and then getting voted out and the other part of getting what they want is just making the Divide worse. I love how many people on the Republican side are calling Liz Cheney a RINO. Freaking Liz Cheney the daughter of Dick Cheney. She's a RINO because she doesn't follow trumpism. Has her politics changed? No she just doesn't like Trump or at the very least can see that he can be detrimental to not just the country but the Republican Party.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.