The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Forum Games

Notices

Old 11-06-2007, 09:39 PM   #161
SassyGal
Mad Scientist

Thanks for the interpretation Voltron! Very informative/amusing

My advice to syd is there will always be someone who does absolutely nothing or too much msn'ing. She will eventually get caught, so just ignore her...especially if she's creepy.

As for your eyes, try taking periodic breaks from looking at the screen when you feel your eyes getting tired or dry.
SassyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:35 PM   #162
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post

Of course, Jo beats me to the punch. Fantastic.
Yeah, but people'll like your's better. It's funnier. Hehe.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:02 AM   #163
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by syd View Post
i got a new part time job yesterday,but started working today.do u know why?that is because i spent the entire day surferring internet the 1st day in my working place,entertaining myself...well,i don't remeber what craps,and my boss didn't assign anything to me,oops,forgot to mention that,i land a job in a online game company,as image designer of charaters,well,at lest i applied for this place,i like this staff,and part time,of course,for im still caged in college.and where am i,oh yea,did he not assign me anything,furthermore,2-3 hours later,a guy suddenly emerged,with a pair of weird glasses,talking with boss for a second,then boss came straight to me,said:"perhaps u could paly my PC for a while?this guy needsto make some stuffs for me right now."dude,what could i say,dude,it's ok,boss said these politely enough,and even if he didn't what could i say?im just a little apprentice, junior nerd.and it's fine,i then using his PC instead,luckily he was bussy himself dealing with some kinda of client in the neighberhood office.but i was surprised to find that i didn't hate that guy,he looked quite adept in thoes stuffs,while im not,no,im not that distinctively good at thoes pro softwares they claim,i can use photoshop but not so skilled as that guy,my major is economy,yet im more into drawing,i showed the HR manager my gorgeous works when i had the interview that day,and she handed them to boss,although he didn't say anything about them,again,i honestly told him that i know not very much about the tools they claim,i still got admitted,dear me,where am i again,oh yea,did i not hate that guy,he occupied my seat,dude,and i was playing boss's PC then,like i was doing NOTHING.i was boring as hell,he could have let me do some hand makings,either way,i was nearly killed by it.at last,boss came back and suggested me that he had to use his gorgeous PC and pointed at something in the corner..."can u play Apple?"obviously no,never had i touch that.i went over to it and clicked for a while,couldn't stand any longer,i asked boss for a misson then.he was gonna work for extra hours again that day,and since it was already near to the off time,i went home,having acknowledged that tomorrow he would give me something to do.thank goodness i was deliverred.
and today,God,i just don't know what to say,my eyes are still burning,oh God!God...!i know that im just there for a experience,im there to learn "something" from thoes people working in the company.and...God!i was there helping them extract pics,little by little,extract the outlines of thoes stupid pics,God,for a whole day,excapt the lunch time of 1 golden hour,if there is one moment in the entire day i expact most,it is the lunch time,u kno,hanging around with several colleagues,looking for food nearby.there is one lady among us,this lady,God,is a big deal i tell u,she sits before me several steps away,always MSN with her firends,when the boss isn't around,she mcphone with them,God,while the other guy sits behind me doing his jobs all the time,(he uses thoes gorgeous softwares look not very friendly to me...to creat 3D dolls walking around,which is really gorgeous,though)but every time when boss claims the fruit of her work,u invariously hear him saying"XX,what about ur assignments?uhm,not bad" or"uhm,that's okay" and then when he is not around,she MSN with her firends.that's soooo cooool for a gal.0xo the guy sits behind on the other hand,keeps asking boss"how about this" and doing his stuffs all the time.i even feel a little sympathy for him...
Jeasus,where am i season 3!?yes,i was there staring at the stupid led screen from 9:00-12:00 am to 1:00-6:00 pm,and in this way i got my gorgeous eyes doomed.my gorgeous eyes are supposed to make use for more divine tasks,and yet...God i hate myself.im a genius,man,why would i land a job like this?God...my gorgeous eyes now are killingme...screw u led.i know im venting on...well,whatever.
remeber that gorgeous gal i said?she is sortaaaa...always reminds u of ur elimentery school life gal.i mean,for example,when u buy a plant of octopus balls,if she feels in the mood she will ask u"how is it?"and u will say"as least i think it's not bad"and then she will say"great,i shell buy it too tomorrow"it's...looked nothing,i mean,but if every time when u buy some food and she says like that to u...it creeped me a little,to tell the truth.especially when u are having lunch together with other colleagues at the some time.the other guys are friendly,im the youngest of all,and they have a hobby of horsing arround with that gal and sometimes another one who is at the other office,seems as a image representor...by the way,she is not so typically looking like an image representor as u may think.*ahem*
i found that i got generation gap with them.ox0
Nice piece of stream of consciousness writing. James Joyce would be proud of you.

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:16 AM   #164
syd
Stone Warrior

@Sewer Bull
well i take that it is a compliment?
God...some people never give man a break...my head is killing me now.
@Voltron
but i don't like your translation very much,robot lion.you were not being objective.at a first glance,your stuff is a piece of standard english translation,but it just...well,failed to translation what i mean,from any rate.
but you have done your best,my appreciattion.

P.S.
considering that i got extra time today,i decided to shed some light here,XDDDD,iiiit's not a big deal,i'm honored to give all of you a decent as well as official interpretaion.let me hear your claps?fanscinating!
P.S.
first of all, as for someone complaining about my gramar issue,i feel really sorry for that,i KNOW that sometimes,especially when i'm too excited,i sorta tend to screw it up.but like i said,it's some time,not full of syntax errores,i shell give you that,and i do emphersize not full.i think for most part of my statement,it is still comperhensible,and i hope they will give a exact example of it for some people who grumbled about that.
P.S.
i'm not a batman.i was here once.people just never remeber you when you are around,while begin to miss you after you have gone.that's a lousy hatit,really.
P.S.
secondly,i feel sorry for blowing some people's head,i didn't mean that,and...i hope you'v got the pieces adhesive already.
P.S.
and as for someone babbling something like "my penis just fell off from trying to read that",this is absolutely a crap from shell!*snort*how can you get your stuff fallen off when you are sitting on your chair reading a post?you can get your stuff fallen off when you try to tug it off,or when you connive at biting it off.but if you try to get your stuff fallen off from your pant by trying to read a post,well,i shell in 100% confidence tell you that you shell never,ever,success.
you are still a good lier,though.
P.S.
then someone siad that the gal creeped me out,not exactly,what i meant to say is this:she always wants to know what you have for lunch and how about them,and when you tell her they are not bad,and especially stress "to yourself",she tells you she is going to have them tomorrow.and she is not kidding,she really means that.
P.S.
now i shell explain the MSN part,though i think i have made my point already.0Xo
it's this way:i said that the lady is a big deal for she chitchat with her friends through MSN all the time while the boss is not around,but once it's the time for her to hand in her assignments to the boss,she gets his compliments all the time.and THAT's reeeeally cooool for a lady.don't tell me you still think it's not cool at all.ox0
and...of course as you may see now,i was/am not/never murmuring at that.

so far i think i have clarified all i could,if you still got problems at some parts,pleaze feel easy to bother me.i'm your friend Syd 24 hours interpretaion service for you...

P.S.
and today iv been workinf my ass off helping them look up the stupid fonts they want in a CHINESE characters dictionary,my eyes are better off now,but my headache have come back...

"Never mind! I just broke out."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
glad to have you back.

Last edited by syd; 11-07-2007 at 06:23 AM.
syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:17 AM   #165
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man

Quote:
@Sewer Bull
@Voltron
but i don't like your translation very much,robot lion.you were not being objective.at a first glance,your stuff is a piece of standard english translation,but it just...well,failed to translation what i mean,from any rate.

P.S.
considering that i got extra time today,i decided to shed some light here,XDDDD,iiiit's not a big deal,i'm honored to give all of you a decent as well as official interpretaion.let me hear your claps?fanscinating!
P.S.
first of all, as for someone complaining about my gramar issue,i feel really sorry for that,i KNOW that sometimes,especially when i'm too excited,i sorta tend to screw it up.but like i said,it's some time,not full of syntax errores,i shell give you that,and i do emphersize not full.i think for most part of my statement,it is still comperhensible,and i hope they will give a exact example of it for some people who grumbled about that.
P.S.
i'm not a batman.i was here once.people just never remeber you when you are around,while begin to miss you after you have gone.that's a lousy hatit,really.
P.S.
secondly,i feel sorry for blowing some people's head,i didn't mean that,and...i hope you'v got the pieces adhesive already.
P.S.
and as for someone babbling something like "my penis just fell off from trying to read that",this is absolutely a crap from shell!*snort*how can you get your stuff fallen off when you are sitting on your chair reading a post?you can get your stuff fallen off when you try to tug it off,or when you connive at biting it off.but if you try to get your stuff fallen off from your pant by trying to read a post,well,i shell in 100% confidence tell you that you shell never,ever,success.
P.S.
then someone siad that the gal creeped me out,not exactly,what i meant to say is this:she always wants to know what you have for lunch and how about them,and when you tell her they are not bad,and especially stress "to yourself",she tells you she is going to have them tomorrow.and she is not kidding,she really means that.
P.S.
now i shell explain the MSN part,though i think i have made my point already.0Xo
it's this way:i said that the lady is a big deal for she chitchat with her friends through MSN all the time while the boss is not around,but once it's the time for her to hand in her assignments to the boss,she gets his compliments all the time.and THAT's reeeeally cooool for a lady.don't tell me you still think it's not cool at all.ox0

so far i think i have clarified all i could,if you still got problems at some parts,pleaze feel easy to bother me.i'm your friend Syd 24 hours interpretaion service for you...

P.S.
and today iv been workinf my ass off helping them look up the stupid fonts they want in a CHINESE characters dictionary,my eyes are better off now,but my headache have come back...
I like this guy; he's one hard shell to crack.

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:01 AM   #166
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Quote:
@Sewer Bull
@Voltron

P.S.
P.S.
P.S.
P.S.
P.S.
P.S.
P.S.

P.S.
LogicDonny?!?!?!
Old 11-07-2007, 11:30 AM   #167
Super Moderator

The IP addresses are different. I'm disappointed.
愛 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:35 AM   #168
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate

Not that one cannot use a fake IP after being banned from his own real one.

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:44 AM   #169
Super Moderator

You think I don't know that, PUNK? The current person has a masked host, too. I can't tell where in the country it's from.
愛 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:47 AM   #170
Peanut
Second Gear

LogicDonny is too stupid to mask anything.
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:51 AM   #171
Barkworm
Super Moderator

Hey, he did it before! He's a retard but he's capable of masking his IP.
Barkworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 01:05 PM   #172
Mecha Cow
Gorgeous and modest too

Nah, LogicDonny never typed like this. It ain't him.

Quote:
P.S. i'm not a batman
And I guess we can also rule out Batman.
Old 11-07-2007, 04:01 PM   #173
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

Youre righting syd, i'm sorriest know you corect me , sometime in river of night ther be meaning, ojectiv met!!!!!!

i precitate you n me.

P.S. i fund perod buton.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:59 PM   #174
Ra
It's my desire?

Oh Voltron, you nut...

"So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:27 PM   #175
Katie
Just...way too serious.

Quote:
7P.S.
Wait.....you think that it's something special for a female to get complimented on her work??

Or is it that she goofs off but still manages to do good work that you think is cool?

Or is it you think that it is...like...some fluke that she does good work because she is a female?

your message is still unclear and I am now slightly pissed off thinking you have that kind of chauvenistic attitude
Old 11-07-2007, 08:41 PM   #176
GK Punk
I'm your Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai View Post
You think I don't know that, PUNK? The current person has a masked host, too. I can't tell where in the country it's from.
Beijing China is what I get
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:53 PM   #177
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

That explains a LOT.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:05 AM   #178
syd
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
That explains a LOT.
yes,keep making assumes,some day you will make your ass out of yourself.

HAVE YOU GOTTEN WHO I AM NOW?

i bet you shell never make that.*snort*what a knucklehead...

"Never mind! I just broke out."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
glad to have you back.
syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 02:11 AM   #179
Spitfire
Writer • Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi heavenly6 View Post
Beijing China is what I get
No remember he's from Japan

Seriously ever since he brought up my sex life this kid has weirded me out.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:42 AM   #180
GK Punk
I'm your Devil

He also has posted using an IP address from a Chicago based ISP. So who knows.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote