The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

View Poll Results: Have you gotten the COVID vaccine?
Yes, I have gotten the COVID vaccine 34 72.34%
No, I have not gotten the COVID vaccine 13 27.66%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-31-2021, 01:31 PM   #301
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Was that one of the real reasons for lockdowns and society is still vaguely too polite to say it? lol
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 01:50 PM   #302
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
-facepalms-

Coola, when I said it wasn't about "you", I wasn't adding to the lesson hahahahah holy $#!( man.
Whoooops, lmao, my bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Eagle View Post
This article explores the hypothesis that masturbation can help boost immunity to COVID.

https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/33...ght-covid/amp/

The only side effects with that, however, could be getting hairy palms and losing your eyesight.
LMAO If that was true, ScarJo pretty much made me immune to CoVid. Sorry April, I love you too but ScarJo is a little more three dimensional.

My palms are fine, but I'm already wearing glasses. There might be something to those side effects.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 01:54 PM   #303
mrmaczaps
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Shhhh. .

Ask the states whose hospitals are filling up with patients again how that immaturity is working for them.
What fvcking states are those? Zero hospitals are over flowing with covid patients. Fvckwagon.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 01:55 PM   #304
mrmaczaps
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Untrue. States here in this country with high vaccination rates are very noticeably doing better than those who have low rates.

If it was true, then this would not be -- comparison of a previous epicenter state last year now with high vaccination rates (NY) VS. a current epicenter state with poor vaccination rates (FL). There is a stark contrast in the increase of cases.

https://i.imgur.com/68gua2f.jpg

If vaccines didn't work then NY would most likely be a mess just like it was last year. But it's not.

Both states follow a very similar pattern through the winter months and into April when the vaccine became available to most adults of all ages and both started dropping. Then Delta reared its head and started becoming the dominate strain in the country. But NY hasn't seen a huge increase from it while FL has.
74% of Mass residents that currently have covid are folks who have had both jabs.
Old 07-31-2021, 02:38 PM   #305
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

It's dishonest to post that as if it's the whole state of Mass. It's not, and if you even read the information you know it isn't. Presumably, based on the percentage stated, you're referring to an outbreak that was associated with a large gathering, with probably more vaccinated people present than non. However, only just a very few people ended up in the hospital and that is the whole point of the vaccines.

This isn't some kind of "gotcha," you know. We already knew that the vaccines aren't 100%, that they doesn't create a force field around you, and that vaccinated people can still pick it up, but most should either not get ill or have only minor illness. That is nothing new. Vaccinated people should avoid being too careless about it and not fully let their guard down yet, but the real point is, the vaccine still kept the vast majority of them out of the hospital and out of danger just like it was meant to.

Quote:
https://www.capecodtimes.com/story/n...dy/5435463001/

Of those Massachusetts residents infected, 74% were fully vaccinated.

Of the vaccinated people infected, 79% had symptoms including cough, headache, sore throat, muscle pain and fever.

Five people of the 469 people infected were hospitalized, four of whom were fully vaccinated, according to the report. Two of the fully vaccinated people hospitalized had underlying conditions, USA TODAY reported.

No deaths related to the outbreak have been reported
And grow up with the childish name calling.
Old 07-31-2021, 04:42 PM   #306
IMJ
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Eagle View Post
This article explores the hypothesis that masturbation can help boost immunity to COVID.

https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/33...ght-covid/amp/

The only side effects with that, however, could be getting hairy palms and losing your eyesight.

All hilarity about that aside, I mean.... the by all rights simply having sex should do that too, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Whoooops, lmao, my bad.
Awesome, man....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
LMAO If that was true, ScarJo pretty much made me immune to CoVid. Sorry April, I love you too but ScarJo is a little more three dimensional.
You're set for life, no booster needed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
74% of Mass residents that currently have covid are folks who have had both jabs.
I did you the solid of sending you the PM I received from some others a few months back.. Take a sec to check it out homie.

Last edited by IMJ; 07-31-2021 at 04:54 PM.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 04:53 PM   #307
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:

All hilarity about that aside, I mean.... the by all rights simply having sex should do that too, no?

No, because if it had to be actual sex, and not just rubbing one out, Cybercubed would be doomed.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 07-31-2021, 05:14 PM   #308
mrmaczaps
Mad Scientist

Quote:
It's dishonest to post that as if it's the whole state of Mass. It's not, and if you even read the information you know it isn't. Presumably, based on the percentage stated, you're referring to an outbreak that was associated with a large gathering, with probably more vaccinated people present than non. However, only just a very few people ended up in the hospital and that is the whole point of the vaccines.

This isn't some kind of "gotcha," you know. We already knew that the vaccines aren't 100%, that they doesn't create a force field around you, and that vaccinated people can still pick it up, but most should either not get ill or have only minor illness. That is nothing new. Vaccinated people should avoid being too careless about it and not fully let their guard down yet, but the real point is, the vaccine still kept the vast majority of them out of the hospital and out of danger just like it was meant to.

And grow up with the childish name calling.

But I wanna be a Toys R Us kid... Sheep.
Old 07-31-2021, 08:16 PM   #309
Leo656
The Franchise

If all that stuff about masturbating and/or smoking pot makes people "immune" to Covid, that would most certainly explain why I didn't get it.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 09:50 PM   #310
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan

C'mon man - you forgot to mention that up there.
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 10:19 PM   #311
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFell View Post
https://external-content.duckduckgo....6pid%3DApi&f=1

C'mon man - you forgot to mention that up there.
The cure has finally arrived.

Those are the kinda shots I don't mind taking.

Old 07-31-2021, 10:20 PM   #312
Leo656
The Franchise

Anyone who doesn't love Guinness has two (2) vaginas.

Hook that sh*t t'muh veins!

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 11:29 AM   #313
IMJ
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Anyone who doesn't love Guinness has two (2) vaginas.

Hook that sh*t t'muh veins!
Black and tans all night long, baby! Irish guys in the Turtle Houzzzzszzzz!
Old 08-03-2021, 04:37 PM   #314
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Apparently Biden says 3 million have gotten their first shot just last month alone and 'the message is coming through'. Good. Keep em coming. Keep getting the jab so I don't have to and we don't have to keep hearing about this crap anymore.

Old 08-03-2021, 04:49 PM   #315
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Darn, I was hoping you were going to tell us you got brave and did it.

Ah well... Heard that supposedly 70% of adults have at least 1 shot, so hopefully that will jump sometime soon when some are due to get the second. Not that it will be enough of the population to hit herd immunity with adults alone.

edit: Eventually someone is gonna be lucky #27...

Last edited by IndigoErth; 08-03-2021 at 05:05 PM.
Old 08-03-2021, 04:54 PM   #316
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

The conspirationalists in regards to the vaccine seem to forget that the government didn't create the vaccines. It didn't create ANY of them. They were independently made. In the end they received some extra government backing, but there wasn't suddenly like G men in the laboratories supervising things or making suggestions.

Now, you can see the left was really, really hoping there wouldn't be any vaccines, especially as quickly as we got them. So now it's, "THINK about the unvaccinated, who are vulnerable! We need to keep masking and stay inside to protect them!" instead of simply, "We have to hold on a few more months/years until the vaccine comes! C'mon, we've already done a year of lockdown, what's one more? Or two? We need to give them time to make the vaccine! It's not easy!"

Because that's what it would have been. Guaranteed. They HATE that there's a vaccine this early.

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 08-03-2021 at 05:31 PM.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 09:47 AM   #317
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Darn, I was hoping you were going to tell us you got brave and did it.
I see no need. The more of you take it the more I won't have to.

I've been negative every test I taken. So obviously I'm not part of the problem.

The people spreading hate and 'kill all the unvaxxed' are acting as if every single unvaxxed person has CoVid and is running purposely coughing on people to spread it.

Old 08-04-2021, 09:51 AM   #318
Hench Mutant

scamdemic

Pfizer is making a killing! according to Nazdaq, they made $18.98 billion in the first quarter of 2021 alone (obviously huge profit from the vax) BUT their drug Eliquis rose 13% (that’s for blood clots) & their drug Vyndaquel rose by 77% (that’s for cardiomyopathy)... see how Big Pharma works? What a strategy!
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 10:13 AM   #319
IMJ
Foot Elite

Pfizer has a new pill out for COVID treatment that they are touting as a game changer - a protease inhibitor, IIRC.

Basically if the efficacy of that is what they say, there should be no reason to have untested vaccines pumped into your veins. If it's true, then it looks like the unvaxxed holdouts might come out ahead on that one.....

I think it's been in development for months, but I read about it last night from my "Health" newsfeed pumps.

Still though - these companies should be developing broad spectrum viral cures - but that's the real conspiracy. There's no long term money in a "one pill antiviral" when you can make singular specialty drugs instead. That's ashame it's that way.

Last edited by IMJ; 08-04-2021 at 10:34 AM.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:33 AM   #320
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Pfizer has a new pill out for COVID treatment that they are touting as a game changer - a protease inhibitor, IIRC.

Basically if that efficacy of that is what they say, there should be no reason to have untested vaccines pumped into your veins. If it's true, then it looks like the unvaxxed holdouts might come out ahead on that one.....

I think it's been in development for months, but I read about it last night from my "Health" newsfeed pumps.

Still though - these companies should be developing broad spectrum viral cures - but that's the real conspiracy. There's no long term money in a "one pill antiviral" when you can make singular specialty drugs instead. That's ashame it's that way.
Heard something about Pfizer developing a more expensive version of Ivermectin, since it was cheap and effective treatment, they wanna be able to profit from it.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
indigocuck