The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2022, 11:14 PM   #81
Sumac
Foot Elite
 
Sumac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Even ignoring all my female Muslim family members and family friends numbering in the thousands, I guess all the millions of conversions of Western Women to Islam are all only happening because they think they're gonna be killed, or they hate women. That seems very plausible.
They are either brainwashed, scared or stupid.
No-one sane will willingly sacrifice their freedoms for the sake of appeasing fictional monster or abusers who are worshiping it.
__________________
Now with 200,1% more poison!
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 11:18 PM   #82
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 4,293
Freedom will never bring you happiness. Sorry.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 05-24-2022 at 11:55 PM.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 11:33 PM   #83
Leo656
The Franchise
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 26,508
Probably not as much "happiness" as being able to marry a 10-year old, or a harem of 10-year olds, no.

I mean, I know that's only in certain parts of the Islamic world, but still... YIKES. Just f*cking Yikes.

I bet the Scientology people sit around wondering how THEY didn't think of that sh*t for their little cu-... er, "club". "You mean we could've been f*cking kids AND oppressing women this whole time? Jesus, that L. Ron Hubbard asshole didn't think this whole thing through, did he? Our club sucks compared to that other club. We don't even have any songs! We need a do-over."

To be fair and transparent, my disdain for ALL religious institutions is about the same; I can respect how some people need faith and I acknowledge the possibility of a higher power even though we've never seen it, we can't disprove it any more than we can prove it. But as a rule, I despise all institutions and religion is responsible for more war, death and murder than everything else that's ever existed put together. "God" is the leading cause of death, globally, since the dawn of humankind. That's indisputable fact.

But I am especially skeptical of the religions that turn a blind eye at best, and openly advocate at worst, for stuff like f*cking kids and beating women to death. Just can't be on their side, call me crazy.

I mean the Catholics (of which I was baptized as, I just don't really claim it for what I hope should be obvious reasons) are into little kids, too, but at least they pretend to be shocked about it and don't actually put stuff in their bylaws making it "okay". And at least it mostly "just" seems to be the priests; "shockingly", odd stuff happens when you tell guys they're never allowed to f*ck women and then they spend all their time around little boys. "Oops".

Regardless, some stuff can't simply be handwaved away as "cultural differences".

And again, I'm aware "Not all Muslims", not in every part of the world, etc. Sure. A little plausible deniability is good for P.R. Still far too many and far too often for my comfort, though. Like, if you're part of a club and have to preface your involvement by saying, "I'm not one of those ones who's okay with f*cking kids or beating women to death, though"... you probably need a better class of friends. Just sayin'.
__________________

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

Last edited by Leo656; 05-24-2022 at 11:47 PM.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 11:54 PM   #84
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 4,293
How many Muslims have you met? I don't think its an exaggeration that if you met even a handful, the vast majority would not approve of pedophilia and beating women to death.

That is unless you think they're lying, which I don't think they would do if they are open about their opposition to other parts of Western Culture like Homosexuality.

I've lived many years in Pakistan, and nowhere in Islamic school are those things prescribed or turned a blind eye. Recently there was a case in my family friends of a man severely beating his wife, and the whole community shunned him for what he did, and handed him over to the police.

I don't know what news or media you consume, but I think it definetly influences your perception.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 12:52 AM   #85
Leo656
The Franchise
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 26,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
How many Muslims have you met?
A ton, actually. One of the gyms I worked at for about 8 years was in one of the highest-concentrated Muslim areas in the state of NJ; at one point they built a huge mosque across the street. 9 out of every 10 gym members was Muslim out of thousands of clients we had there over the years. There were days where you literally saw zero white people who weren't staff. Also, the owner, who I worked with for a decade, was a practicing Muslim. Changed his name and everything (although his wife sometimes slipped and still called him "Tony" when she was annoyed at him).

There's moderates and extremists, just like any other religion. To directly answer your question, though, I've met more than most white American people ever will and formed some very close relationships with some of them. It was just unspoken on both sides that we not discuss matters of religion.

When it did come up, though, a lot of them were pretty blunt that part of why they came over here was to get away from the extremists in their respective country of origin. Lo and behold, women like to wear shorts when it's hot out without getting rocks thrown at them, and so on. Some of them even like to drive. Go figure. Most of them didn't even have any problem with gay people, at least publicly.

The worst thing I could honestly say about any of those individuals is that most of them were very, very cheap. Like, they'd be your best friend, but god forbid you ever needed to ask them for money, then you were the biggest asshole alive for expecting them to pay bills on time without it being a huge loud negotiation. But that's about the worst of it. And some of them were the opposite, not "thrifty" at all and very generous. But they were rather outspoken about being an exception.

But again, that's Over Here, and a lot of them were open about it being very, very different (read: "worse") Over There ("over there" being lots of places; NJ has one of the largest international airports in the country so we get people from everywhere, and the IT and tech support jobs pay well so a lot of people who came here from other countries settled in less than an hour from the airport, as a matter of convenience).

For every example you'd cite about how "it's not as bad as you hear about", there's an easily-researchable Lara Logan situation where she was violently molested in Egypt in broad daylight by literally hundreds of men until she was airlifted to safety, after which she spent four days in the hospital. That's what their "culture" apparently either taught, or allowed a whole lot of men to believe, was "acceptable" behavior to put upon a woman who was doing her job reporting on - go figure - the massive amounts of rape in the country. Apparently, one of the attackers yelled "She's a Jew!" (she isn't), and that's what made it "okay" for this massive swarm of men to violently assault her, whereas before they'd "just" been yelling crass sexual comments about what they were going to do to her.

Show me a case where in a Christian (or atheist) nation in the 21st century, a woman gets gang-raped in broad daylight for 25 minutes by 200 men. Show me one case of such a thing happening in a non-Muslim part of the world, and I'll have more empathy for your position.

These are things that happen, they're not isolated incidents that only occur once a decade or so, and they only tend to happen in the most strict and devout Muslim countries. This is systemic.

So while I already acknowledged upfront that I'm aware "not all Muslims are on board with that type of behavior", which I know for a fact because I know enough people who came here specifically to get away from that kind of sh*t, it's still far too "okay" in far too many places for ME.

It's either the religion, or it's racial, because that's where that type of thing is most prevalent throughout the world. It is overwhelmingly, predominantly in Muslim countries that stone women, cut off their clitorises, beat them to death for being raped, gang-rape them out in the open while others watch, and marry child brides. I'm not trying to attack anyone, I'm simply stating statistical and easily-proven facts, while pointing out that it almost HAS to be Religion or Race that's ultimately to blame. Because that sh*t doesn't happen over here as "part of the culture".

We can't pretend these things don't happen; they happen often. And WHERE do they happen, almost exclusively? ((crickets)) There ya go.

I'm not comfortable with saying it's racial, so kindly forgive me if I prefer to blame it on their religion and its impact on their cultural mores. The alternative is simply racist and I don't want to say it's all because they're not white. I firmly don't believe that is the reason why such things are so common Over There, while openly derided as abhorrent Over Here. Isolating the variables, I'm gonna have to say it's the religion, not the race.

Pakistan is supposedly one of the much better areas, though, from what I've been told personally. So your anecdote does not surprise me. People from Iran and Afghanistan, on the other hand, didn't have a ton of nice things to say about the "old country", and again, that's part of why they left.

It's true that every religious club has extremists, and that in turn they don't speak or act for everyone who belongs to the club. But Islamic extremists are... well, to say "a bit more 'extreme' than the average extremist" is being "extremely" polite.

If you choose to judge a group of people not by their best-behaved, but their worst-behaved members... well, it's pretty damning in their case, that's really all I can say. Their "worst" is pretty f*cking horrifying.

I did say "Not all of them are like that", though. Repeatedly. As I said, I've known more of them than most White Americans ever will. You may be shocked if you knew how many Muslims cherry-pick what they want to follow in their book, same as Christians, Jews, or any other religion. And just like some Catholics have a hyper-observant aunt or grandma who screeches about them going to Hell because they ate meat on a Friday, or how some Jews have one who bitches them out for not keeping kosher, plenty of more moderate Muslims hear to no end about how they face damnation for not following the Quran to the letter.

Some stuff is universal between all religions, such as the rift between Extremists and Moderates.

Some things, however, are more unique... such as the idea that it's okay to marry a child, keep multiple wives, or that women can't be allowed outside without a male "handler". And those ARE "standard operating procedure" to this day in much of the Islamic world, even if it's not your personal backyard.

Just calling it like I see it, mate. I am absolutely one of those "judge a group by the worst among them" types. I feel like that's just the most common-sense approach to all humanity in general. Because the Bad in any collective will always, always outweigh and outnumber the Good, and most "good people" are phonies at best and wolves in sheep's clothing at worst. So suspicion is a survival skill, that's just a fact of life.

And who are the WORST extremists in the entire world, who commit the most horrific and inhuman acts against their own kind as a matter of course?

It is what it is. I didn't make it that way, I just Observe and Report.

I can respect individuals who practice a belief system as a way of finding hope or making sense of a chaotic world.

I don't respect corrupt and dehumanizing institutions. Which includes ALL religious institutions. "God", if he is real, is most certainly not in any book, building, church or mosque, and would frankly be aghast at the atrocities committed in His name by the ones who profess to be the most devout.

And hopefully, if he is real, he cares more about punishing Those People for said atrocities than he cares about punishing women or gay people. I like to think that's the case, but far as I know I've never met the guy.

Good talk, buddy. I gotta go take a leak and work on my "novel". Hopefully, I've shed some light on my perspective. I know it has no bearing on your position; I just want it to be absolutely crystal clear where I'm coming from and Why. That's far more important to me than making people agree with me; that never happens regardless of topic. It's enough, for me, to simply be understood.
__________________

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 01:18 AM   #86
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 24,682
Wrong is wrong and evil is evil, but I think making the assumption that everyone in the world deep down thinks exactly like you do and has the same values and goals is making the same stupid assumptions the radical left do about everyone in the United States.

And on a purely hypothetical note, if there was a God, I think the presumption that he would have to be a benevolent one would be presuming a lot.

__________________

"Most of us will not survive the 2020s or be shadows of our former selves." - Coola Yagami
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 01:48 AM   #87
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 4,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Show me a case where in a Christian (or atheist) nation in the 21st century, a woman gets gang-raped in broad daylight for 25 minutes by 200 men. Show me one case of such a thing happening in a non-Muslim part of the world, and I'll have more empathy for your position.
https://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/14/us/florida-panama-city-gang-rape-case/index.html

Four people charged for the assault itself, but hundreds of bystanders who looked on and did nothing in a Flordia Beach in broad daylight.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 02:09 AM   #88
Leo656
The Franchise
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 26,508
Pretty bad, but not literally the same.

Sadly, we do live in a country where people would rather videotape a live murder than stop to try and help the victim. There's many reasons for that.

But I specifically asked for an example where any one woman was sexually assaulted by hundreds of men at once. Hundreds of onlookers doing nothing is bad, but not literally the same. You simply won't find a 1:1 example of the Lara Logan incident. And yes, I'm stating that Semantics Matter. I personally think being physically raped/molested by 200 or so men is exponentially worse than it being by "just" four men while others watch.

Like if I were a woman, I'd prefer not to be sexually assaulted at ALL. But if I had to choose whether it was between 200 guys or "just four", well... c'mon, that's just math.

Because as disgusting as it is, a woman getting gang-raped by "just" four guys at once while a bunch of people watch is what they call "a typical Friday or Saturday night" at every college frat house. That's not even a headline. Should it be? Sure. Is it deplorable? Sure.

Is it literally the same as the Lara Logan incident in Cairo? Not at all. That was a riotous assault beyond the pale. And stuff like that? You're not gonna find it Over Here. Just "over there".

It's sad that nobody intervened in the case you cited, but I blame our litigious culture over here for that. If you intervene in a crime in progress in America, you are now opening yourself up to legal liability because you can be sued for anything or nothing, here. I once tried to stop two girls from mauling my female friend in a Denny's parking lot, and was told by the cops when they arrived that if either of the girls had wanted to, they could have pressed charges against ME for assault, when all I did was try and stop one of them from bashing my friend's head into the concrete. Literally only got between them and yelled "STOP" before someone else pushed me out of the way so the assault could continue. Legally? The cop literally said to me, "You shouldn't have even gotten involved, because now if that girl wants to, she can ruin your life." I asked, "So what was I supposed to do, let her cave my friend's head in?" The answer? "Yeah, that's between the assailant and the defendant, you have no business being involved at all. You were wrong to try and step in. Now, you might get charged with something." I wasn't, but again, this is how our system works, and I admit that's bullsh*t.

So it's terrible, but the system we have here punishes Good Samaritans for getting involved when they see something horrible going on. Should that be changed? Definitely. As it is, people are too afraid of something coming back onto them to ever get involved in something that "isn't their business". But I admit that is not okay. Can it be fixed? Probably not.

But again, 4 and 200 are not even close to the same number, so it's still not 1:1.

I do like that it's the only part of the entire screed you saw fit to try and refute. Gotta swing harder, though, I'm a Details Guy.
__________________

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 02:19 AM   #89
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 4,293
Continued response to Leo656. I would like to respond to the rest, but I often don't have the time.

The Muslims you know, I doubt they have a problem with extremists because of Islam itself. Did any of them say to you, "Islam is the problem“?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think any of them believe that. If they were, they wouldn't be Muslim.

For the Muslims you know, I am thinking that they believe that the extremists have misrepresented Islam, not that they believe Islam itself is the problem. Likewise, they might not say that they have a problem with Homosexuality, but that doesn't mean they don't.

Like I meet plenty of Gay people at work, and most people I work with support LGBT rights. I have never bought the topic up among my colleagues, so some of them might be mistaken in assuming that I support LGBT rights just because I don't publicly speak out against it.

I'd say the best way to judge a club is not by the members behaviours themselves, but the club rules. Rape isn't one of those things thats allowed in Islam's "club rules", plain and simple.

In proper Islamic law, the case of Lara Logan would've warranted the death penalty for the rapists. Its a shame that the Egyptian authorities didn't enforce the law as they should have.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 02:45 AM   #90
Leo656
The Franchise
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 26,508
Seeing how Lara Logan was only in the country in the first place to report on the absolutely staggering number of rapes and how nobody in law enforcement was doing much to stop or deter it... I'm not shocked such a thing would be "business as usual".

Supposedly, a number of the protesters did try and come to her defense, but were outnumbered and overpowered by the assailants. So again, "Not all Muslims". There were supposedly some Good Samaritans in the crowd who simply didn't have the numbers to make an appreciable difference. So, good on them for trying.

My point is, the very fact that such a thing could occur at all, and the fact that the Bad People would be in such a position to dominate any bystanding Good People... blame religion, blame "culture", blame whatever and whoever... Something Isn't Right.

And no, nobody who's practicing is going to come out and say "Islam is the problem", any more than a Catholic would say "Catholicism is the problem" when it comes to the pedo priests. The problem in either case is, even if "on paper" the scripture condemns such behavior, in practice, the people in a position of religious authority either turn a blind eye OR aid and abet the offenders, depending on the specifics of the situation.

Again, the child bride thing. Creepy. Not okay. I don't know what it says "officially" in the scripture about the morality or legality of marrying a 10-year old. I just know a quick Google search says that while it's "officially discouraged", it still happens with alarming regularity in most of the Muslim world. So no matter what they say out loud, it seems that most of the people in a position of authority are perfectly willing to just let that go. They certainly aren't filling up prisons to capacity with people willing to f*ck children; if they prosecute at all, it's case-by-case. That, to me, does not sound at all like it's "discouraged". More like "Please don't do this, but if you DO do it, keep it under wraps, we don't need the bad press."

I mean, if any religion is MORE okay with f*cking children than it is with people being gay... once again, that system is f*cking bananas, I'm sorry. And clearly, Islam on the whole thinks that it's "less bad" to f*ck a child than it is to f*ck another man. That's... well, it's indefensible. Please do not try and defend it, it's not defensible. Being gay is not "worse" than being a pedophile. Even if it's "okay" in some cultures to actually be a pedophile. I don't care WHAT it says on paper about that kinda sh*t. Any country in the world where you won't definitely go to jail for f*cking a kid, but you WILL go to jail (or be killed) for being gay... yeah, we can go ahead and get rid of that place entirely, as far as I'm concerned, because their values are irredeemable.

Again, "Not all Muslims". Fine. Way, way, WAY too many are okay with it, though. They shouldn't be f*cking kids "but keep it on the down-low" while telling people not to be gay "or we'll f*cking kill you". Sh*t's bananas. That's B-A-N-A-N-A-S, as Gwen Stefani will remind.

And that's my problem with ALL organized religions. The fact that all of them turn a blind eye to horrific sh*t and handwave it by calling it "belief" or "culture". Wrong is Wrong, dude. Being gay hurts nobody. F*cking children? Jesus, where do I START?

Like even if there was nothing else "wrong" or "questionable" with Islam, they lose me on the child marriage thing. Completely. Even if they SAY they're against it, those in power don't do enough to condemn and penalize it, just like the Catholics and the priests. Words mean nothing; put these people in jail and make it clear the sh*t stops now, on a global scale without restriction. Otherwise, it's Just Talk.

I'm just gonna say it point-blank, anyone of any race, religion or creed who'd rather see a gay person dead than a pedophile... I don't want to know that person at all. But apparently, that's how a LOT of Muslims think and believe. So again... it's just not a "belief system" I can condone or defend. There's other things that bother me, but that's HUGE. And it's not even an "extremist" thing, it's just "business as usual" in so many places.

That's twisted.

Again, you simply won't find any Christian, Jewish, or Atheistic-dominant countries where marrying a prepubescent child will most likely net you a slap on the wrist at worst. Only that One Specific Club pulls that sh*t on the regular and gets away with it. "Not every Muslim country"? Fine. But isn't even ONE way too many to allow that kinda sh*t? Jesus.
__________________

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

Last edited by Leo656; 05-25-2022 at 02:55 AM.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 06:27 AM   #91
superstaff
Mad Scientist
 
superstaff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post

It's sad that nobody intervened in the case you cited, but I blame our litigious culture over here for that. If you intervene in a crime in progress in America, you are now opening yourself up to legal liability because you can be sued for anything or nothing, here. I once tried to stop two girls from mauling my female friend in a Denny's parking lot, and was told by the cops when they arrived that if either of the girls had wanted to, they could have pressed charges against ME for assault, when all I did was try and stop one of them from bashing my friend's head into the concrete. Literally only got between them and yelled "STOP" before someone else pushed me out of the way so the assault could continue. Legally? The cop literally said to me, "You shouldn't have even gotten involved, because now if that girl wants to, she can ruin your life." I asked, "So what was I supposed to do, let her cave my friend's head in?" The answer? "Yeah, that's between the assailant and the defendant, you have no business being involved at all. You were wrong to try and step in. Now, you might get charged with something." I wasn't, but again, this is how our system works, and I admit that's bullsh*t.
I'll interrupt this thread to say this. Many cops don't know the laws. They really don't. They make assumptions, and talk out of their @$$ often. I'm sure what he told you was probably true, but still. Never ask or trust cops for legal advice. Ever.

I think I mentioned this here already, but in 2010 or so, I had a psycho roommate. The situation was pretty bad, and I was in my early 20s at the time so I was overwhelmed with anxiety on what to do. My boyfriend then (now husband) called the cops one night because Psycho Roomie was trying to bust into my room. The cop I spoke to, a female, suggested I go to the station, and talk to one of the officers and file an official report. So a day later, I went in, told my tale. The cop, a male this time, looked at me like I was a bird poop stain on his window, and was like, "What do you want us to do about this?" I already knew I was on the losing side on this. He told me to just break the lease, forfeit my deposit, and quickly move out during a time he wasn't home without notifying my landlord.

So I did what he told me to do, thinking it was my only option. Little did I know that there were provisions in New Jersey that protect people from abusive housemates. But furthermore than that, what I did was illegal. The landlord was understanding about me leaving, though I was lucky she didn't attempt to sue me because the lease did not allow me to leave without notice, and without paying out the rest of what I owed. I found all of this out years later, and I really felt...pissed off, to be honest. The cop really could've screwed me over.

I've heard other stories like this, and had other sour experiences with police that didn't know the actual laws in the state. Sucks because you assume the police will know the laws...and they often do not. Thus why you don't ask them for legal advice, ask a lawyer instead.
superstaff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 06:33 AM   #92
Leo656
The Franchise
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 26,508
Hah, yeah, they generally are pretty worthless altogether.

If I had a nickel for every time one of 'em said, "...So what are WE supposed to do about it?" I could buy a solid gold house with tit-shaped doorknobs.

Go 65 in a 55 though and they're on you like ants at a picnic. Otherwise, nothin'. You live in Jersey, you know I speak the truth.
__________________

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 06:40 AM   #93
superstaff
Mad Scientist
 
superstaff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Hah, yeah, they generally are pretty worthless altogether.

If I had a nickel for every time one of 'em said, "...So what are WE supposed to do about it?" I could buy a solid gold house with tit-shaped doorknobs.

Go 65 in a 55 though and they're on you like ants at a picnic. Otherwise, nothin'. You live in Jersey, you know I speak the truth.
Yep, my situation from above happened in NJ. Also happened in FL, my original home state, when they told me I couldn't press charges against my parents for assault because 'they're your parents, they love you'.
superstaff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 11:23 PM   #94
Sumac
Foot Elite
 
Sumac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Freedom will never bring you happiness. Sorry.
An expected answer from a brainwashed zombie.

Let me get you the news - for some people, like me, freedom is more than enough to bring at least some modicum of happiness.

And serving outdated rusty and moldy psychopathic deities does not bring you happiness. It is a simulation of happiness, where you replace parents with a deity and serve them, trying to compensate for the emptiness in your heart, caused by your complexes and failures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I've lived many years in Pakistan, and nowhere in Islamic school are those things prescribed or turned a blind eye. Recently there was a case in my family friends of a man severely beating his wife, and the whole community shunned him for what he did, and handed him over to the police.
An exception, rather than a rule.
The point is - religion breeds hostility and hatred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I'd say the best way to judge a club is not by the members behaviours themselves, but the club rules. Rape isn't one of those things thats allowed in Islam's "club rules", plain and simple.
********.
By this logic, USSR was the best country in the world, because, they've said so and had just rules.

Everything should be judged by reality, not by arbitrary rules, most of which are bend and ignored anyway.
In this case, if your club has the best rules, but continually breeds horrible people, it means the problem is at the core, at the foundation of the club, not with its rules.
__________________
Now with 200,1% more poison!

Last edited by Sumac; 05-25-2022 at 11:30 PM.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 06:10 AM   #95
superstaff
Mad Scientist
 
superstaff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
An expected answer from a brainwashed zombie.

Let me get you the news - for some people, like me, freedom is more than enough to bring at least some modicum of happiness.
You are a lot more...blunt about it, Sumac, but yeeeeah. When I read him say that freedom will never bring someone happiness, I just kind of side eyed, and made a face over it. I can't understand anyone, religious or not, wanting to sacrifice their freedom. After 2020, I learned that many, many people don't seem to care about their freedoms or rights. What a sad state of affairs. What the hell.

I mean, I really, truly believe in the "live and let live" mantra. Worship God, worship Satan, worship a moldy potato. I don't care. Just let the rest of us do our thing as long as it doesn't impair someone else's life. Is that really so difficult to do? Apparently, yes. The sheer arrogance of people who think they can actually control others' lives, ugh.
superstaff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 06:57 AM   #96
Leo656
The Franchise
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 26,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstaff View Post
You are a lot more...blunt about it, Sumac, but yeeeeah.
He lives in Russia, I don't think they mince words over there.

The ones that can talk, anyway. Sumac confirmed to me personally that 80% of the population and 95% or more of the government are bears riding unicycles. I asked, he answered.

But yeah the "not-bears-on-unicycles" tend to cut right to the chase, I gather.
__________________

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 07:24 AM   #97
superstaff
Mad Scientist
 
superstaff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
The ones that can talk, anyway. Sumac confirmed to me personally that 80% of the population and 95% or more of the government are bears riding unicycles. I asked, he answered.

But yeah the "not-bears-on-unicycles" tend to cut right to the chase, I gather.
Ahhh. The more you know!
superstaff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 01:44 PM   #98
Sumac
Foot Elite
 
Sumac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstaff View Post
You are a lot more...blunt about it, Sumac, but yeeeeah. When I read him say that freedom will never bring someone happiness, I just kind of side eyed, and made a face over it. I can't understand anyone, religious or not, wanting to sacrifice their freedom. After 2020, I learned that many, many people don't seem to care about their freedoms or rights. What a sad state of affairs. What the hell.
II tired of hiding my true thoughts.

In my own country, right now, if you say truth you can get 15 years in jail. So, I take this opportunity to be true to myself, where I can. And, because, of that, if fictional monster worshipper tells me that I must sacrifice everything who I am just to appease fictional psychopath or a tyrant or a Twitter rainbow-haired pedo of -xir gender - they can instantly **** off to whatever hole they had crawled from.
__________________
Now with 200,1% more poison!
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 10:06 PM   #99
Leo656
The Franchise
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 26,508
Real recognize Real, playa.

Good luck over there.
__________________

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 10:06 AM   #100
1987
Stone Warrior
 
1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 551
nra protest

there was a protest outside the nra convention yesterday lead by commies such as robert francis “beto” o’rourke, since they want to politicize this event and take away constitutional rights of law abiding citizens.

these protesters are very angry

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamParkh...53022881792000

so this must be how it starts, do you think gun/nra protests will continue and evolve into full blown riots and looting as we’ve seen escalate the past 2 years courtesy of blm/antifa/soros/nwo? are these really peaceful protesters or paid soros activists? hard to tell sometimes but how convenient for them to be doing this leading upto the midterm elections. beto wants your vote! (word on the street he only goes by the name “beto” to pander and appeal to hispanics, which is actually kinda racist itself, just like biden playing “despacito” on his phone in Florida.

lets be honest, these protests, racism riots etc just simply didn’t happen on a regular basis until obama took office.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.