The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 04-24-2011, 09:38 PM   #21
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix12345 View Post
As for who my favorite character is, I just adore Fluttershy. She is one of the most adorable characters I've ever seen in a show and everytime she's on screen, I just go "D'AWWWWWW!". I just wish Hasbro would release a show-accurate PVC figure of her. She's one of the only main ponies without one.
I agree. MLP is such an awesome show. I just wish there was an individual Spike figure. Spike only comes with the Princess Celestia Pack or a Balloon pack with Twilight. :/ The regular Twilight fig comes with Owloicious! But I have figs of Apple Jack, Fluttershy, Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity. I want ones of the rest of the Apple family now! Apple Jack and Twilight are my faves.

One of the best eps of the season has to be the one that revealed how they got their Cutie Marks. It was so neat how everyone was connected before they even met!! I also find it amusing that Pinkie Pie is Amish. Also the whole thing with Apple Jack going to Manehatten (get it? Manehatten!) to visit her aunt and uncle Orange (apple's and orange's! Hahaha....in the end we're truly all fruit).

I figure that Ponyville is either in upstate NY or in New Jersey. Close enough to Manehattan and Fillydelphia (Princess Celestia mentioned the town once). Almost visible from Manehattan. And since Canterlot is so close to Ponyville....uh..hmm...trying to figure out the real world towns is kinda fun. *lol*

Last edited by Raph's Girl; 04-24-2011 at 09:44 PM.
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:14 PM   #22
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

which pony is derpy? Also this look like a crack induced dream. I'm in.

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight...for HIM?

~Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:25 PM   #23
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Ninja View Post
which pony is derpy? Also this look like a crack induced dream. I'm in.
This be Derpy:

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Derpy_Hooves
Old 04-26-2011, 06:47 PM   #24
Shellsweet
Foot Soldier

I've been watching this show faithfully too!

I used to play My little ponies with my cousins and had a baby Fluttershy when I was little haha.

She's still my favorite, and I was so excited to see a new show!

WHAT I love about this show though is that anyone can watch this show.
It's also a -great- show for our new generations.

It shows girls that you can be pretty, tomboyish, smart, silly, anyone you want to be.
I think the "Moral Lessons in Friendship" are well written and quite clever.

what I admire about this show too is that even though they have "Bronies" (Boy Ponies) A character like Rarity who focuses on fashion and beauty, she does that for herself instead of trying to impress her friends (Though sometimes she does Haha, especially in that episode she got those wings and outshined Rainbow Dash) OR to attempt to catch a Bronie's attention.

I just really like the idea of a character being a role model for trying to be beautiful for your own satisfaction instead of other's.

My brother who is 17, he watches it with me even though he denies it. ;P

This show is defenetly worth checking out, guys. If you haven't yet, you need to fix it asap! haha.

Oh! and my Favorite ponie is Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie for anyone is that curious LOL!

AND DON'T FORGET SPIKE, PEOPLES!

Ask me about Commissions!
Shellsweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:24 PM   #25
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

Heads up that My little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2 starts tomorrow (saturday)!!

At 9am ET/6am PT on The Hub Network.

This season they're introducing interesting takes on Greek/Roman mythology starting with Discord, the god of Chaos voiced by non other than John "Q" De Lancie!! Now the clips I've seen refer to him as a Dracoepuus (Dragon Horse) but really he's a Chimera. Well actually he's Q in the form of a Chimera. Same power setting, same actor!

Note: In this clip you can see statues of the Pony versions of Pan, Calliope, and Cupis/Eros.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:38 PM   #26
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

I made my girlfriend addicted to this show, sadly we can't find any show accurate toys in out local toy stores... it makes her crazy
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:50 PM   #27
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
I made my girlfriend addicted to this show, sadly we can't find any show accurate toys in out local toy stores... it makes her crazy
Yeah. None of the figs are really show accurate and yet I've still purchased the main group (Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie). I refuse to get Princess Celestia cuz she's the wrong colour.... :/
Old 09-16-2011, 03:59 PM   #28
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
Yeah. None of the figs are really show accurate and yet I've still purchased the main group (Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie). I refuse to get Princess Celestia cuz she's the wrong colour.... :/
the ones with plastic hair seems closely modeled to look show accurate, but the only place I've seen them is in the My little Pony Toy review on That New Toy Smell.

The only Celestia we found was a pink one that spoke... Horrible dubbed Norwegian...
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:32 PM   #29
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
The only Celestia we found was a pink one that spoke... Horrible dubbed Norwegian...
Yeah. Princess Celestia figs are pink or Twilight Sparkle purple. I haven't seen a speaking one tho. Ive only seen the box sets that have 3 of the ponies (Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Rarity) and Spike with her. The regular Twilight Sparkle fig comes with Owloishous for some reason. :/
Old 09-20-2011, 02:40 PM   #30
Dontebell
Stone Warrior

There's an Interview with Lauren Faust at Equestria Daily

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/0...ospective.html

and Director Jayson Theissen

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/0...view-with.html
Dontebell is offline   Reply With Quote