The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 06-29-2014, 11:56 PM   #21
pennydreadful
trash

I dunno, I kind of feel like it'd take a fair bit of work to include April in this... maybe it'd be simpler to just dub in a conversation about April being away training in Japan, to tie it into the Imagi movie?

Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:33 AM   #22
Cryomancer
Mad Scientist

I'd honestly like to see a good take done on the plot idea they had with Shredder being homeless and the turtles wondering if they would ever be able to forgive him. That was probably the only good solid idea TNM had, and they didn't do much with it.

Anyway yeah this sounds hard as hell but I'd be interested to see what could be done.

Final Boss of translation group Opentrain.
We do videogame comics and TMNT stuff.
http://opentrain.theyear199x.org/
Cryomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 06:38 AM   #23
HeroTurtlesFan
Hench Mutant

Aside from the "smattering of blood and dismemberment" idea (which just seems to be there to make this 'edgey' or 'mature' or whatever... none of the other movies had this, and surely you're trying to 'tie in' to the general tone of esp. the first film?)... this sounds like a very interesting idea. Would love to see how such an editing job could be accomplished.
HeroTurtlesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 07:07 AM   #24
Whatswiththeheadbands?
The Weed of Crime

This seems to be an interesting project.
Old 06-30-2014, 12:16 PM   #25
zodiac brave
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroTurtlesFan View Post
Aside from the "smattering of blood and dismemberment" idea (which just seems to be there to make this 'edgey' or 'mature' or whatever... none of the other movies had this, and surely you're trying to 'tie in' to the general tone of esp. the first film?)... this sounds like a very interesting idea. Would love to see how such an editing job could be accomplished.
this.
someone give this guy a no-prize.

zodiac brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 01:38 AM   #26
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroTurtlesFan View Post
Aside from the "smattering of blood and dismemberment" idea (which just seems to be there to make this 'edgey' or 'mature' or whatever... none of the other movies had this
But that's exactly the point. They're older now. Kid gloves off and all, exactly what the press releases for NT:TNM portended but never delivered on.

And I really don't mean anything excessive.

Quote:
and surely you're trying to 'tie in' to the general tone of esp. the first film?)
Absolutely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryomancer View Post
I'd honestly like to see a good take done on the plot idea they had with Shredder being homeless and the turtles wondering if they would ever be able to forgive him. That was probably the only good solid idea TNM had, and they didn't do much with it.
That's absolutely something burned into my mind as something I want to see made "work." In powerful fashion.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 06:48 AM   #27
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I'm curious how you'd pull this off. The turtles themselves still look rather goofy and the outfits are kinda crappy though. But I guess it's a step up from tmnt III.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
next mutation