The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 09-01-2021, 02:25 AM   #21
neatoman
Emperor

Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 12:06 PM   #22
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Who wants this coward? I must be in Mortal Kombat not him It is my favorite fighter , so those of you have it on pc tell me to we can paly on steam online!
Old 09-04-2021, 11:51 PM   #23
Coola Yagami
Overlord

1. Memes are stupid and get dated fast. Like it won't even be a full year after the game was released and people will be like 'oh right... that was a thing, wasn't it?'

2. Who wants to see poor Shaggy getting torn limb from limb and his intestines getting yanked out and whatnot. C'mon now. Unless you go full meme and make him un-Fatality-able, but then that ruins the fun of Mortal Kombat every time someone plays as him. Might as well make ****ing Chuck Norris a reskin of him while you're at it.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote