The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Old 12-09-2012, 11:29 PM   #1
Raphael555
Thug

MDD TMNT/Naruto/DC crossover

Story description:

A new villain has come into the picture with a plan to conquer the ninja world gathering the most powerful rogues and villains to make the revelation a reality. Naruto and the ninja world will have their hands full. They'll receive help from the most unlikely allies. TMNT/Naruto/DC crossover. Includes Batman, Leonardo and several others.

Moterock's Den of Devastation

CHP 1: Spies among Leaf

The sun ascended over the engraved faces with on the mountain tops. These were the faces of the great passed leaders known to the Leaf as the Hokages. The village was in a time of peace following the great ninja war. Tsunade was in high spirits feeling the cool breeze blow across her face. She gazed over the village from her balcony thinking about numerous past events, most of which included the early days with Hiruzen. She never imagined things would turn out the way they did with her becoming Hokage so many years later. She enjoyed the view for a little while longer before deciding to head inside.

Inside a home down below a young girl awoke sitting up in bed. She placed her hands over the tops of the sheets yawning. Giving herself a few seconds to fully awaken she got out of bed stretching. She caught a glimpse of herself through a mirror in a corner of the room. When seeing this she ran a finger through her shoulder length pink hair. With a yawn she stepped out of her clothing strolling into the bathroom taking a quick shower. She got dressed into her pink/red combination ninja attire tying her Leaf village headband over the top of her hair exiting out of the room.

When walking down the road she waved at some of the villagers who did the same. She exchanged a few greetings continuing on. It was yesterday that she had been informed about the C rank mission she'd take part in. After meeting up with the others assigned to the mission, they'd speak with and get the details of the mission from the Hokage. Jogging down the street she ran up a set of stairs slowing as she stopped in front of a door.

"Naruto open up!" She called out.

Knocking a few times over she waited to see if her teammate would answer. After minutes of waiting, she reached out grabbing hold of the doorknob. She was slightly surprised the door was unlocked. She slowly entered calling out his name. Tip toeing onward she hoped he'd be dressed. Noticing that his kitchen area was close to spotless shocked her. She came up to his already made bed resting a hand over it. She had no choice but to look elsewhere for her spiky haired teammate, sighing as a result.

Once back on the road she thought hard about where he could be. She highly doubted Naruto would meet with Tsunade before grouping with the team prior. It was times like now she didn't mind strangling him till he passed out. Tsunade made it clear in advance the team would be meeting with her first thing after sunrise.

"How're you doing this morning Sakura- neechan? You wouldn't by any chance happen to know where I can find Naruto?"

Off to her left Konohamaru walked up to her side.

"Hate to say it but I'm looking for him as well, he and I are supposed to be in lady Tsunade's office no more than thirty minutes. Naruto has a nag for running off at the most inopportune times. Anyhow what do you need him for?"

"Ah it's nothing really…just something to do with a jutsu I've been working on."

She crossed her arms glaring down at him.

"Mind sharing the details of the jutsu?" she asked.

With a guilty smirk he ran off, "I have somewhere to be." He moved at top speed keeping his eyes out in front of him. She kept a close look on him as he disappeared into one of the alleyways. Not thinking much of it she focused on locating either of her two assigned squad members. A couple others in the area greeted her before she took off up the street. When making a right she bumped into one of the two.

"Sai I'm glad I ran into you…where is Naruto? Or what I should ask is if you've seen him."

Sai smiled having no clue where Naruto was. This agitated Sakura even more, and Sai's grin didn't help. Grabbing hold of his left arm she pulled him forward alongside her demanding he wipe the smirk off his face, "If you don't I'll be happy to do it for you." He pulled his arm away from her, "We'd cover more ground if we split." Sai suggested.

"Sounds good to me, but we should at least check and see if he isn't already waiting for us in Tsunade's office."

He followed her to the building in the center of the village. Traveling up various steps they walked down the hall. Sakura knocked at the door while Sai stood behind her. The assistant to Tsunade invited them inside after opening the door. Both greeted the Tsunade realizing Naruto was nowhere to be seen. Sakura looked passed that "We're ready to hear the details of the mission my lady."

"Where's Naruto?" Tsunade asked.

Sakura clinched her fists holding them close to her sides, "Neither of us are sure where he is at the moment."

"I see," Tsunade paused for several seconds which made Sakura gulp, "If you can't find him in the next fifteen minutes I'll be assigning a replacement member to your team for this mission. In the meantime I'll enlighten you both with the info of the mission. Your replacement member will be waiting at the main gate if you don't find Naruto in time."

"We understand," both two shook their heads. Shizune opened a window in a far corner of the room letting in some air. Sai and Sakura paid close attention to the instructions given to them. Following the briefing they bowed down exiting the room. Neither had much to say but knew the first thing they needed to do was find Naruto, "I could use my beast scroll to try and find him." Sai suggested." Sakura shook her head, "That would waste unnecessary chakra of yours."

They went their separate way beginning the search for Naruto. Sai came across several villagers asking if they'd seen the boy who dressed in orange. All of them had not yet seen him that morning. Continuing on he searched in several other locations. In the passing of those fifteen minutes neither he nor Sakura found him. They regrouped at the main gates, where Naruto's replacement awaited them.

"Captain Yamato what a surprise. I had no idea you'd be the one assigned in his place." Sakura said cheerfully.

"I agree…this mission hardly calls for someone of your status. Sakura and I can handle this alone, but you're more than welcomed to join us." Sai added.

He was more than confident they'd get the job done, but decided it best to travel alongside them. They briefly went over the information of the mission one last time. Following that they discussed the formations they'd use in case they found themselves in battle. Settling all of that they headed out on their way.

Armed individuals walked through the forest bordering the Leaf. They carried with them swords, daggers and paper bombs. In total there were seven of them and for the most part they had different strengths. Three used taijutsu, while two used Genjutsu and the remainder specialized in weaponry. They were stopped in their tracks by two Leaf Shinobi ninjas. The group was asked to identify themselves. One of them stepped forward clearing his throat.

"We're here from the hidden mist. We've got something important for the Hokage to look over," He handed the two Leaf shinobis each a map, "Just take a look at the marked areas."

Both shinobi lifted the maps in search of the marked points. They were killed immediately by the unknown person! He used two separate knives stabbing through the maps and into their necks slicing them open. One of the ninjas behind him used an earth style jutsu to quickly get rid of their bodies.

"Let's move along now, I feel we're closing in on the great one." The leader of the group spoke.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg team11.jpg (46.8 KB, 43 views)

Last edited by Raphael555; 01-12-2013 at 11:21 AM.
Raphael555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:30 PM   #2
Raphael555
Thug

They made sure to stay concealed using the surrounding trees as best they could. The leader of them could feel they drew closer to the one they had been ordered to locate. The amount of chakra he possessed was unmistakable. They watched a group of children pass by and stopped. The team waited for the young ones to be out of sight. Re routing they traveled throughout the small forest area bordering the Leaf village. The leader again stopped the group grinning beneath his mask.

A boy sat over a large rock with his eyes closed and legs crossed. Immense chakra resonated from his body. They kept their attention on the boy wondering what he was doing. Moments later his eyes of bright blue sprung open. Jumping from his position he stood atop the rock looking out in the distance. The wind blew his hair as well as the back of his ninja headband from side to side. The ninja cracked his knuckles leaping high into the air performing a front flip and landing perfectly.

"Is this him? I feel a lot of chakra coming from that guy, but how could someone of such youth contain that amount of Chakra?!"

"Yes that's him alright…Naruto Uzumaki! I shall contact our leader and see what he wants us to do from here."

Using a small earpiece the main ninja in charge contacted the head guy giving him a small report of what they'd done so far. Asking if the team should try and apprehend the boy, the speaker on the other side told them not to do such a thing. All he wanted for them to accomplish was to observe and calculate what goes on in the Leaf. They weren't the only group with such a mission, he sent similar groups to the hidden rain, sand, mist, sound, land of waves and several others! None of the groups are aware of what his ending plan will be. For now they take orders and relay as much info to him as they can.

"You're not to engage Uzumaki…I will deal with him and others of his status at a later time."

Hearing a clicking sound, the leader of the group turned back to the rest of his team sharing with them what he had just been told. Putting away some of their weapons, all of them understood what was asked of them. "Shadow clone jutsu!" All of them turned their attention to the boy who spoke aloud on the field. When the smoke cleared there were over thirty copies of the boy surrounding the area. The clones partnered up in groups of three. One clone in each group stood while the two others helped form a ball of energy in both hands.

"What's going on? What exactly is he doing?"

"It's called the Rasengan, it is a jutsu that was created by the legendary fourth Hokage. The boss man has his reasons for doing things a certain way, but I don't see why we can't get our hands dirty. I'd like to test my skills on this kid." The leader of the group said.

All of them remained in place watching Naruto train. He did some things that impressed them, but at the same time the entire group felt it would be an easy victory for them if they engaged him in combat. Aside from the mission the thing that had them a bit spooked was the reality none of them had ever met the one they took orders from. Even worse they had a clue of his name. All missions were assigned through his two spokespeople. No one had questioned the unknown being and the three who did were unheard from again. Executing one move after another, Naruto finally grew relatively tired, deciding to lie out over the grass. He glared up at the sky sighing. It was moments like that when he felt most relaxed. A butterfly landed on his nose reminding him of something.

"Oh that's right! I'm supposed to be going on a mission!" He shouted flipping up.

He sprinted in the direction of the village knowing he had to get to Tsunade ASAP. Some tried to call out to him as he passed by, but he had no choice but to ignore them. He entered the main building dashing into the office of Tsunade.

"Sorry I'm late grandma Tsunade…but I'm ready to get going! Sakura told me we'd be heading out on a C-rank so tell me the details, don't leave me hanging," He could see her face showed signs of disappointment, but had no idea why, "What's wrong."

Shizune stepped forward answering for the Hokage.

"Sai and Sakura were dispatched without you. A replacement was sent in your place due to you not being present." Shizune said as cheerfully as she could.

Naruto looked at them both tightening his fists. He demanded to know which direction the group went.

"Come on I'll be able to catch up to them in no time, I don't want to sit around and do nothing. All I've done for the past few days is train! I want to get in some action!" Naruto complained.

"Don't you raise your voice at me I'm the Hokage," Tsunade stood slamming her fists over the tabletop. Taking a few deep breaths she looked him in the eyes, "If anything else comes up I'll let you know."

Turning away from her Naruto headed for the exit.

"Whatever you say granny."

He exited out resting both hands over the back of his head with nothing but dissatisfaction. Once outside he bumped into a familiar face. Usually he'd say hi but he continued to walk without a word. He was grabbed from behind.

"Hey you don't look so good, do you want to tell me what's going on; how about over a bowl of noodles at Ichiraku?"

"Not now Shikamaru. I really need to get back to my training." Naruto said with a lot less energy than usual.

Scratching at the back of his head, Shikamaru wondered what was bothering his best pal. He watched him walk off, and could tell by his body posture something unsettled him. Deeming it best not to bother him, Shikamaru turned away walking in the other direction. Outside the border of the Leaf two more ninja groups approachd. They were associated with the first. Amongst them they conversed had no idea who was in charge of their group. All they knew was his/and or her vision. If they were successful in completing their part, it' would bring them one step closer to conquering the ninja world.

"We're getting closer by the second. All of you remember not to encounter any of their top shinobi, especially not the copy ninja Kakashi Hatake."

To Be Continue

Last edited by Raphael555; 01-12-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:34 PM   #3
Raphael555
Thug

CHP 2: General's revealed

Marching down the street with crossed arms, numerous people waved at Naruto. So deep in his own train of thought he didn't even realize it. Starting to feel his lost energy from the disappointment return to him from earlier he smiled. Naruto changed his body posture running down the street trying to avoid running into people. Some of the villagers became curious as to where he was headed to in such a hurry. Looking to his left Naruto waved to Ino who passed by a flower shop but didn't see the guy in front of him. He bumped into the elder, causing the basket of green apples he carried to fall. Villagers of the surrounding area glared at the spiky haired ninja, who nervously laughed. Quickly helping the elder recover and place the apples back into the basket Naruto apologized and quickly ran off, not hearing Ino calling out to him. She watched him progress down the road and eventually out of sight.

Naruto arrived on the training grounds where he had previously been. He stretched out getting back to work on what he had been doing. He quickly realized two individuals in particular would be of great help. Biting at his thumb and drawing blood he used his summoning jutsu. With the clearing of the smoke two toads stood in place looking directly at him.

"Hey Naruto how's it going, do you have any good snacks on yah?"

Getting ready to answer the question, Naruto noticed the toad become distracted by a group of flies buzzing around the area. Instead of trying to get his attention Naruto watched and waited. The toad stuck out his tongue devouring the flies in one gulp.

"My my, that sure was delicious."

The other toad wearing a dark blue grayish sweater knocked his younger brother over the shoulder.

"Stop getting off task Gamatatsu, Naruto called us here for a reason," The orange toad turned to the Leaf village ninja, "What can we help you with?"

Changing his posture Naruto liked the straight to the point attitude of Gamakichi. Clearing his throat Naruto took a step forward, "I've been thinking for awhile about creating a few sets of combos that the three of us could use in battle."

Gamakichi scratched at the side of his head, "We'll have to put that on hold I'm afraid." Arguing back Naruto wanted to know why.

"We're due to take part in some meeting back on Mount Myoboku in the next couple minutes. When you summoned us here we figured it might be something that we could help you with quickly and return home."

"Come on guys forget the stupid meeting, you can ask one of your pals later for the important stuff! I really want to string together a couple team combos!"

Gamatatsu and his older brother looked at one another and then back at Naruto.

"Sorry Naruto but father said we had no choice but to be there. We'll certainly help you out later if you're still interested. Until than see yah later" Gamakichi said.

The two disappeared in a cloud of dust not hearing a word Naruto yelled attempting to keep them from leaving. Resting a hand over the leaf village symbol on his headband, Naruto sat back over the grass. Upon waking earlier in the morning things had not gone his way, but he fully intended on changing that. Thinking to himself he wondered what he could do first to start turning things around. He badly wanted to be on a mission, and sitting around without anything to do drove him crazy.

"I thought I heard voices over here."

Naruto looked over his shoulder spotting the women that freaked him out most in the village. He pretended not to hear her as she called his name, closing his eyes. He felt her tug at his ear and reacted by jumping up and opening his eyes.

"What do you think you're doing snake lady, what was that all about huh?!" Naruto complained pointing directly at her with his right index finger.

"No need to go on the attack I was just passing by and thought I'd say hello. I've got a mission to take care of anyway so I won't be wasting any more time hanging around."

As Naruto watched her take off, he couldn't stop himself from running after her and grabbing hold of her right arm.

"What kind of mission are we talking, can I come along? Well I guess it does depend on what type of mission it is, but hey anything is better than doing nothing." Naruto said backing away from her.

Turning around and facing him, Anko rested her left hand over her waist, "I'd like to take you along but I can't. I'm sure something else will come up." She again walked away, but could feel him following. Stopping and turning to face him she put on a forged smile, "Get lost!"

"Come on don't be that way," Naruto watched as she walked off paying him no attention, "Fine be that way…I hope your mission fails."

Hearing his words she turned around giving Naruto a death glare.

"Haha I was totally kidding, have a safe journey and make it back safe. When you get back you can tell me all about it." Naruto said trying his best to make peace hoping she wouldn't come after him.

Immediately looking from him she journeyed into the forest bordering the village. Naruto sighed with relief thankful nothing else became of that.

Sneaking around close to one another a group dressed in the same attire as the intruders of the Leaf snuck around inside the Hidden Mist. One of the groups worked their way onto the rooftops. Using a set of binoculars one of them looked through a window to the building where the Mizukage supposedly lived. After confirming the target the person made contact with one of the spokespeople to their master.

"I've got Mei Terumi in sight. What would you like us to do from this point on Miss Mila?"

"You will do nothing but observe. There are separate groups that will be used to infiltrate the village from within. Just as the other ninja villages, we will destroy them from within."

XXX

Jumping from tree to tree Anko stayed extremely wary of her surroundings. She was told by the security people suspicious activity was taking place in several locations on the outside borders of the leaf. Five minutes into her travels someone blindsided her from one of the trees tackling her to the ground for a twenty foot fall. Struggling with all her strength Anko kicked the person off asking for them to identify themselves.

"You won't be asking the questions leaf scum, you're outnumbered."

Looking in all directions more of them made themselves visible from the surrounding trees and bushes. She stood her ground counting those of them that were in her line of sight. She put up her fists ready to fight but was knocked in the back of her head. Anko fell to the ground with clinched fists grabbing and pulling at some of the grass beneath her fingers. Attempting to get up she was kicked in the stomach and had her faced shoved into the ground by another of them. One of them grabbed hold of her hands tying them together. This was their way of making sure she couldn't perform any jutsus. Pulling her up two of them set Anko on her knees.

"I take it you people are the ones related to the suspicious reports that have been coming in. What is it you want?" She asked.

Slapping her across the face the one standing in front of her demanded she keep her mouth shut until she was asked a question. Several of them moved out of the way creating a path for who she believed to be the leader of the group.

"If you cooperate with us, things will go a hell lot smoother and I'll even consider letting you live. A new era approaches for this entire world…soon our all mighty leader will rise to power! All of the great nations will have no choice but to fall in line or be destroyed. His power will grow with the fear and destruction of the many souls of this wretched land."

"Who is this leader of yours dammit," Anko struggled to stand being shoved back into place. Paying extra attention to their uniform she realized the group was one she had never seen, "That's a pretty big claim you're making there, I think you're bluffing. You won't get anything out of me; you people are nothing but spies trying to get information through fear but I won't say a word."

She stuck her tongue out at them as a way of taunting and was kicked in the face for her insolence. Falling face first into the turf she was instantly pulled back up into her previous position. The one in charge became a bit impatient with her bending down and grabbing her by the neck. Squeezing at her throat made him feel his power over her increase. He believed physical punishment was the best way to get someone to talk. Forming a slight smirk Anko opened her mouth spitting over the face of his armored mask.

"Bitch!" He shouted slapping her across the face.

Standing fully he took a few steps back looking down on her.

"Last chance; are you ready to start talking?"

"Go screw yourself." She replied smiling.

Turning and walking in the opposite direction he gave his men the order to beat on her for a little while hoping it'd soften her up. Two of them held her steady while another of them began beating on her. This went on for a couple minutes. Hanging in strong she took the blows not allowing herself to fall or give in to the pain. Reaching out he grabbed hold of her head kneeing her in the face drawing blood from her nose. With another blow to the head she fell to the ground seeing stars.

Last edited by Raphael555; 02-10-2013 at 11:25 AM.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:35 PM   #4
Raphael555
Thug

"What are you doing sweet stuff; we can't have you falling asleep before you start talking. Come now it'll make ours and your life so much easier if you just talk. You can start by giving us all of the security codes to your village. So what do yah say? Are you ready to start talking?"

Turning her head and looking up at him, she felt somewhat weak.

"Go to hell!" She whispered.

Having one of them pick her up the same individual continued punching at her face. Off to the side the leader of the group received a call through his ear piece. Others standing around could tell it was important by the way he spoke. He immediately called a stop to the beating of Anko during his conversation with one of their superiors. All of them stood around waiting for him to finish speaking.

"Change of plans gentlemen, we're heading back to base. Mila wants us to retreat ASAP and said everything will be explained when we get there. It must be something big; from my understanding she's calling back all units including those in the other villages."

"What about the woman? Should we kill her or take her with us?"

The leader implied they'd do neither, explaining she knew nothing about them and wouldn't be able to return to the Hokage with any relevant information regarding their group. The ones standing behind Anko released her letting her fall to the turf. Walking over to her side the one in charge bent down.

"It's your lucky day little lady you get to live. Aside from that I'd like for you to pass on a message to the Hokage," Reaching down he grabbed hold of her chin with a gloved hand forcing her to look up at him, "Tell her that the destruction of the ninja world as you all know it draws near. Those who're adaptable will survive while the rest will die!"

Removing his hand from under her chin he stood walking over to the rest of the group. All of them formed a circle around him. Anko looked up watching him punch in a code on a high tech armband over his left arm. A bright green light formed around the group and they vanished without a trace. Anko wondered if it was some form of Jutsu but at the same time had her doubts.

Re appearing inside the fortress, the team leader followed by his squad bowed down to Mila Lihua, who stood next to another person who went by the name of Kian Hwaungel. The two of them together were the spokespeople to the unknown leader none of them had ever set eyes on. Only Kian and Mila had the pleasure of coming face to face with the being. All groups were present except for the six squads that were dispatched to the hidden sand. Soon word came back they located the Kazekage Gaara, but were asked to return immediately. All of them waited patiently for the squads to return. Once they did Mila took over the floor. She stood at a little over 5'6" with long raven colored hair around her lower back and light brown eyes.

"I'm glad you all made it back in one piece, and from the reports all of you were successful in locating the five Kage. The reason you have all been called back is for a different reason however," Mila looked over to Kian taking the scroll from out of his hands, "Our master has updated information for you all."

Standing inside the large space was over three thousand of them, but they planned on increasing that number by a lot.

"I've brought you back to inform our master selected generals to lead his upcoming war. Unfortunately none of them are in this room presently. All of you will be divided evenly among these groups, and we plan to add more of you in the near future."

Before going any further she asked if any of them had any questions. The room remained silent which told her to continue.

"Alright than I guess I'll get right into it, so not to waste anymore time. I'll start off with the four that are currently deceased…but they won't be for long."

Everyone in the room began whispering amongst each other wondering what that could mean. All of them were positive once someone died they couldn't be brought back.

"The first four are Fuka, Fudo, Fuen and Oroku Saki. The first three were natives to this world, but Saki is from an entirely different dimension. Next is, Deathstroke, Poison Ivy, Sasuke Uchiha, Circe, Killer Frost, Clayface and last but certainly not least… Madara Uchiha!"

If it wasn't silent before, it was now with the mention of Madara. Most of them had no idea who most of the people were that she listed off.

"I can see that some of you look confused, I'll clear it up for you a bit. Besides the first three deceased members I mentioned you should only be familiar with Sasuke and Madara Uchiha. The others aren't from this dimension quite frankly."

One of them in the crowed spoke asking why they were resulting to such drastic efforts of collecting/gathering help outside of their world. Many of them agreed saying it could complicating things.

"Don't you people worry about a thing, just let our master do the thinking. This is something he has thought out for a long period of time, and has looked at it from every possible angle. His reasoning should not be questioned, plus I'm sure we'll all be impressed by what these unknowns will bring to the table."

Dismissing all of them ending the meeting, Kian grabbed hold of Mila asking to speak with her somewhere private. Following him into one of the back rooms they closed the door. She could tell just by looking at his face something was bothering him.

"I don't have any complaints but…Sasuke Uchiha is the biggest question mark. I'm not sure he will join us. I've even heard rumors that he resurrected that Orochimaru person! Not just that but the choice of Madara bugs me as well, he seems to have his own agenda!"

Coming in closer to him, Mila placed both her hands over his shoulders.

"Stop worrying so much, it might take a little convincing here and there to get some of our general's comfortable, but it'll all work out in the end."

"Yeah I guess you're right. If it all pans out like it should, there isn't a single person in this world who will be able to stop us. Even the great Minato Namikaze's son of the leaf carrying the nine tailed beast will pose no threat. Until we've got everything in place we can't move forward, and once the war begins the fear of the people will give our master power unlike anything the ninja world has ever seen!"

To Be Continued

Last edited by Raphael555; 02-10-2013 at 11:26 AM.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:47 PM   #5
Raphael555
Thug

CHP 3: Enlisting

Inside the back room Mila deliberated with Kian on which squads they would put together to handle and take care of the important task. Going over the list of their most skilled and disciplined recruits they put together six teams of five to locate their targets and to bring them back to base. By orders of their master they had no choice but to go about doing things that way. Leaving the side of Mila, Kian informed that he'd gather the ones they decided on. She took a seat in one of the chairs waiting for him to return. Her eyes caught sight of the burning flames of a candle positioned over one of the walls. Outside the room Kian made the announcement to the large group calling out the names of the individuals he and Mila made in charge for the task.

Traveling up the stairs the selected ones followed him to Mila. Entering into the room they were divided into six groups. The most skilled of them were appointed captains for the task. Team 1 and 4 were given the task to track down Madara and Sasuke, with team 2 in charge of Deathstroke, and team 3 Killer Frost. Team 5 was given a little bit extra to track down both Clayface and Poison Ivy. Team 6 was given arguably the most powerful individual to recruit…that being Circe.

Each group was given a biography of the person(s) they'd be going after. Vital info concerning their targets personality types and how to approach them was given. Giving them plenty of time to go over the information, neither Kian nor Mila wanted to send them on a mission without supplying them with enough sufficient information. Getting several questions from the group, Mila and Kian answered as best they could.

"What about Oroku Saki, Fuka, Fudo and Fuen? If the four of them are dead like you two say, how will they be able to join our league? Also which of our teams will be responsible for that?"

"That is something that you need not worry about, Mila and I will handle that personally. Just focus on the task you have been given," Kian looked away from the one who asked the question and at the group as a whole, "I do have to warn to you all that this task will be a lot harder than it may seem. Some of them won't join willingly and will need a little convincing. We've added in a brief description at the bottom of each profile of effective ways to lure each of them in. Do whatever it takes to get them back here, our master doesn't tolerate failure."

Understanding what was asked, the group promised they'd get their assigned jobs done. Some were nervous while others were eager to get going burning for the opportunity to get their feet wet. Going over a few more details each group was given a small teleport device which would enable them to return to this facility once they located their targets. Each single team member is given a separate radar tracker with their assigned target's energy signature. Team 1 and 4 were told to stay put while the rest of the teams were escorted out by Kian into another room.

"What is this place?" One of them asked looking at the advanced looking equipment surrounding the area.

Catching the expressions on their faces from the corner of his eye, Kian smiled. Quickly giving them some insight he got straight to the point. All of what they were seeing around them was a part of the machinery that would be responsible for sending them to another dimension where they'd face their job of tracking down their assigned targets. Typing in a code on one of the computers located off to the side, Kian told Team 2 to step onto the platform in the far middle of the room. Doing as he asked the squad got into their places. Before doing anything else he made sure to give all of them in the room the return frequency they would have to punch in to their device when it came time to return.

"Good luck gentlemen, I'll try and send you as close to your target as I can but it'll be hard pin pointing the exact spot."

With a few more clicks the group was sent off in a blinding flash of light. Following that the next group stepped onto the platform, being sent away to their destination. Soon all teams were dispersed off to their set locations. Locking the door on his way out Kian relocated to where he had left Mila with teams one and four. Surprisingly she was the only one who remained.

"So I see you've already sent them off that's great. The sooner we get our leader's chosen captains here the real fun can begin. So would you like to take care of resurrecting Saki?"

"I'll leave that to you, dimension jumping has never really been one of my things. I'll take care of Fudo and his two acquaintances." She replied.

Informing he had no problem with that he let her know he was heading out immediately. She however wanted to wait until everyone else was gathered before she would take care of her part. Waving at her he returned to the previous room he had been in readying himself for the faraway trip.

Loose grass and fallen leafs blew away in the air due to the rough wind surrounding the area. With his departure from the open field Naruto walked alongside a road with his hands up behind his head. At the particular moment he knew he needed to find something to do before he died of boredom. Whistling to himself he got lost in his own train of thought. He so badly wanted to be on a mission and hated that he was denied the opportunity even though he was late assembling with his team.

Removing his hands from the back of his head he looked forward. Seated underneath a tree with long lavender hair was someone who caught his attention. Jogging in that direction he had a good idea of who it was.

"Hey Hinata what are you doing over here alone." He called out hoping it was in fact her.

"Oh hi Naruto," Hinata spoke timidly. She didn't know what it was but for some reason she almost always became nervous around him. Questioning if her love for him was the cause made her blush, "I thought you were on a mission?"

Smiling widely with his eyes closed and hands behind his back he laughed a little. When around her he felt comfortable and could speak his mind. For him opening up to just about anyone was easy. Deciding to share what happened he started from the beginning giving a shorter version of what lead to him being withdrawn from the mission. She was all ears listening to every single detail of what he had to say. Removing his hands from behind his head he noticed she held a book in her left hand.

"What's that you're reading?" Naruto asked pointing at the book.

"Oh it's nothing really." She quickly replied.

Observing a grin form on his face, she didn't know if that was good or bad. Bending down Naruto reached out trying to grab hold of the book but she pulled her arm away not allowing for him to do so. "Come on Hinata, let me see…pretty please!" Naruto struggled to grab hold of it, having a grin on his face the entire time. Dodging his attempts she tried to stand but instead lost her balance falling backwards with him falling on top of her. They looked into each other's eyes having nothing to say. She quietly whispered his name feeling a shock of electricity go up her back. Similar to her he felt the rate of his heart increase dramatically, feeling butterflies all over.

"What the heck do the two of you think you're doing?!"

Without even looking Naruto knew who spoke and immediately pushed off her turning to face Shino. Standing beside him was Kiba who couldn't help but smile. Naruto gulped feeling the intensity strengthen, wishing that he were in someone else shoes.

"Guys that was totally not what it looked like, it was an accident! I just wanted to see what she was reading is all!" Naruto said trying to dismiss the whole situation.

"Yeah I bet huh. It's strange how someone can end up on top of another person over something as simple as a book. Here I was thinking Sakura was the one who interested you, but I must say you and Hinata make a cute couple." Kiba said laughing trying to get under Naruto's skin.

Tightening his fists with narrowed eyes Naruto stood punching Kiba over the shoulder again trying to defend himself. Of all his friends Kiba was good at aggravating him whenever he really wanted.

"You idiot I told you nothing was going on, it was a mistake! Ask her if you don't believe ME!" Naruto raised his voice getting into his face.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:49 PM   #6
Raphael555
Thug

She blushed feeling embarrassed, except not by what happened but more so because Shino and Kiba passed by. None of them noticed Ino standing a few yards away. Becoming annoyed with Kiba's laughing Naruto turned away from them making up a story that he had somewhere to be. Running off as quickly as possible he looked over his shoulder giving Hinata a quick smile which made her feel even warmer inside. Recovering the book off to the side of her she closed it standing. As expected her two teammates questioned her about what happened and she gave a similar answer to that of Naruto. Taking her word for it they asked if she'd like to accompany them on relocating a few supplies. Agreeing to help she followed close behind. Without it being said she suspected they were skeptical of what she and Naruto told them.

"So you're sure nothing happened than? The expressions on both your faces suggested otherwise?" Kiba asked looking back at her.

Resting a hand over his shoulder Shino told him to give it a break. Deep within the forest one of the most respected Jonin's was on his way back from a small mission. Leaping from tree to tree he noticed something disturbing down below and stopped in his tracks. Before making another move he identified who the injured individual was before fully moving in. A strike of fear ran up his back knowing he had to do something fast!

"Anko can you hear me?! Are you ok, what happened?" He called out bending down and coming up next to her.

Extending his left arm he placed his hand over her neck hoping for the best. There was one thing he hoped wasn't the outcome. Using what strength she had, she looked up at him.

"Kak Kaka…Kakashi," She struggled to say attempting to get up but fell forward with limited energy, "I don't know who they were, but th…th the ll…Leaf might be in danger. We mm…must warn the Hokage."

Advising her not to say another word he grabbed hold of her arm lifting it up around his shoulder and helping her up. Holding her up in his arms he leaped back into the tree tops making his way back to the Leaf village. Taking a quick look at her he knew her injuries weren't too serious. Once they returned to the village he felt he needed to find her somewhere to rest before she started talking. Notifying the Hokage would be his next priority.

Worlds away

Examining their surroundings the group as a whole was astonished by the sizes of the buildings compared to those back in the ninja world. It rained heavily over the top of them, but they weren't bothered by that at all. They didn't know how to explain the various moving objects which had lights shining in front of and on the back of them. Quickly realizing that humans sat inside of these strange objects they considered they were the ones controlling its movements. None of them before had seen any form of vehicle such as a truck car etc. This was something new to them all, but they stayed focused and on the task.

Pulling out the small radar devices given to them they saw that one of their targets wasn't very far away. Leading the way the squad member made it clear to the rest of them that they'd have to stick to the shadows. Aside from acquiring their targets he wanted to avoid any confrontation with the people of this world. Huddled up close to one another the atmosphere had a slightly different feel to it in comparison with their home world. Stepping into one of the alleyways three of them spotted something shinning bright in the sky. None of them could confirm what it was, but it greatly resembled a bat. It glimmered in the night sky, with one of them contemplating if it was some form of search light. Going over the information of their two targets once more they arrived in front of a gated off premises. By looking at the radar they knew one of their targets was inside the place.

"Arkham Asylum," One of them read from the sign over the gate, "Looks like we might be getting in a little action after all. The name of this place suggests are target is locked up as a patient and or inmate. One of you will go in alongside me while the rest of you wait here."

Using the device which brought them into the world, the captain of the squad used it again transporting him and another of them into the Asylum. Re appearing in the middle of a hall on both sides of them were yelling inmates through caged and glass window cells. The squad leader immediately identified their target without looking at the radar, thanks to the photos they had been given of each target. The design of her cell was much different than the others, which told them she was of high profile. The alarms in the building went off in the following seconds.

"We must have been discovered! Let's try and act quickly."

Ignoring the other inmates they stopped in front of the one holding their target knocking at the bulletproof glass window. Her appearance was much like in the photos, dressed in all green with a couple of vines wrapped around her arms and long red hair. She was even more beautiful in person than either of them imagined.

"Pamela Isley is it? Or do you prefer Poison Ivy? It doesn't really matter, what is important is you're coming with us."

Standing from a corner, Ivy moved toward the front of her cell. Down the hall on both sides of them security officers entered into the space pointing weapons at them. Being told by the officers to identify themselves, they ignored the guards. Annoyed by the distraction the captain used one of his earth style jutsu's creating a huge wall on both sides of them which had a length of five feet both ways. That left them one on one with Ivy.

"Once we get you out of that cage we've got a proposition for you."

Remaining silent for a few moments she glanced back and forth at the two. Never before had she seen either of them, and she found their dress style to be odd.

"What if I say no?" She spoke.

"Trust me my dare…you won't turn down our offer."

To Be Continue
Old 12-22-2012, 01:01 PM   #7
Raphael555
Thug

CHP 4: Ravagers of the Den

Fleeing with the two she had no knowledge of or ever met Poison Ivy agreed to their terms and wanted to hear the proposition of their leader. Using a form of teleportation they re appeared outside. It was still raining, but that didn't bother them. Ivy looked around and saw that there were three more of them, dressed exactly as the two who freed her. Even from where they stood, the emergency alarms from inside the asylum could be heard clearly. Getting away from the area as fast they could, it was expected the security officials of Arkham would soon be doing a sweep of the premises in search for Ivy.

When asking a question about where they were headed, she was denied a reply. The only info given to her was that they still had one other to track down. Instead of asking who, she remained silent knowing they'd have to answer her questions at some point…though she was curious as to whom they were in search for. Now that she was free running off was an option, but she really wanted to at least know the story behind why they freed her. Progressing through the dark shadows of the alleyways all members in the group aside from Ivy held out their small radars. Almost all at once they located the next appointed target. From what they could see it was at least a good three miles from their position.

"Could you tell me what that thing in the sky is supposed to mean," One of them tapped at Poison Ivy's shoulder pointing up into the sky, "It's kind of freaking looking if you ask me."

"You're better off if we don't cross paths with him," Ivy glared at the bat signal that sparkled bright. She knows it wouldn't be long before the hero of Gotham became aware of her escape if not already, "Can you boys at least tell me who else you're in search for? Or is that top secret as well?"

None of them answered her question, but they did think about who or what she referred to as someone they didn't want to cross paths with. Informing the group he was going to teleport them the captain explained it'd help them cover a lot more ground. All in the group made sure they had a hold of each other. Following that the captain used his teleportation technique. Re appearing in front of an abandoned theater that had closed years ago, she became confused on who they would be looking for around this part of town.

"The four of you can wait here while the two of us go inside," The captain said referring to the same one who assisted him in freeing Poison Ivy, "We'll get this done as fast as we can. After that we'll return to Murky Mountain."

From what they were getting from their radars the one they were in search for was inside. Listening to the direct order the four stayed put watching the two enter inside. From her backside two of them whistled marveling the body of Ivy. She tightened her right fists frowning, but then eased up with a smirk. Their actions in her opinion were to be expected, any man who set eyes on her couldn't help but fall in love.

"What is this Murky Mountain your boss spoke of, it sounds like something out of a cartoon?" Ivy asked turning to the three.

"I'd rather not ruin it for you plant woman. You will see it for yourself once we get there, and at that point in time your questions will be answered."

She didn't like the answer given, but didn't mind waiting to see the place for herself. Deep down she didn't fully trust them, nor was she sure if teaming with them would be long term. That would be determined once she found out the story behind everything and why they chose her. Elsewhere Kian arrived on what was known as earth three. He had a few supplies with him, all items that would help with his mission. Closing his eyes for a few seconds Kian focused in locating the corpse of his target.

It was a good distance from where he stood but he was thankful to have the device he carried on him. Utilizing the small tool, he teleported to the site of where the body had been laid to rest. Reaching back and pulling a book out of the small sack he carried Kian flipped through a few pages. Setting the book down Kian began a chant from the opened page. At the same time he gathered up energy from his surroundings using a special technique. The thing he was most thankful for was that the area was relatively hidden and secure, which meant the chances of an interruption by a civilian would be little to none.

Closing in on the last few words he increased the flow of energy by ten and amplified his tone. Within the surrounding area above him shadowy clouds formed. Lighting stroke several times over a precise spot in the ground just a few feet from where he stood. Patiently standing in place he hoped his efforts would be a success. A grin formed on his face noticing there was movement out in front of him from the turf below. Subsequently the area lit up with massive amounts of energy, and Kian watched as someone rose from the ground in full nude. The energy soon vanished leaving only the resurrected being.

"Welcome back Oroku Saki. Let's get you something to wear and then I'll explain what's going on. As you already know you were dead, but have been brought back."

The one known too many as the Shredder had nothing to say. More than anything he was perplexed by the reality he was now back in the world of the living. Something else that needed answering was why he was revived and who was this person standing in front of him? There was so much he wanted to know but didn't know where to begin. Another detail that lingered in the back of his head was how long he was dead for? Thinking down those lines brought back the memories of the battle which lead to his death! It was the leader and most skilled of the four that ended his life. Anger arose within as he reflected on the past events which ultimately resulted in his demise. Pondering the final blow which led to his beheading caused him to clinch his fists with growing rage.

"LEONARDO!"

Smiling off to the side, Kian loved the hatred he felt reverberating from Oroku. He had no doubts this person would join alongside them in their quest to conquer the ninja world. He had just the thing to lure him in completely.

"If you agree to join by my side I can assure you that those four turtle enemies of yours will be disposed of. Getting rid of them will be child's play for our group. Our power is far beyond anything you could imagine!"

It seemed the research by their master really paid off. Kian wouldn't have known anything about the four turtles if it weren't for his leader. Straightaway Kian could see the desire and dedication in the eyes of Saki. He knew there was no way he'd pass on the offer now.

"How do you know of the turtles? Also…what is the name of you group?" Oroku Saki asked.

Though this person may be responsible for bringing him back, that didn't mean he wasn't skeptical. Trust was something that could be very hard to come by. He's had his share of attempted backstabbers in the past.

"That isn't important; all you need to know is that they're good as dead. That is of course if you agree to join us in our crusade. As for a name, we're called the Ravagers of the Den."

Shredder didn't know what he meant by us, but whoever this guy was he had a feeling he was telling the full truth. After all this guy resurrected him, that in itself says a lot and there was no telling what other abilities he might have up his sleeve. Taking a few steps forward he put his right hand out in front of him agreeing to join. Kian covered his eyes with the palm of his hand. Oroku Saki didn't understand the meaning of this action.

"How about we get you dressed before we continue any further," Kian removed the hand from his face, "Mila put together something I know you'll love."

"What about my clan of ninjas?" Oroku asked.

Shaking his head Kian broke the news that his hideout had been destroyed and taken down over a year ago. What became of the surviving members was a mystery. Kian asked if there was anything else he wanted to know, but he had nothing else on mind. With that he grabbed hold of Saki transporting them back to the ninja world in the click of a button. Disembarking on the platform which he used to travel to earth three, Kian was satisfied with how things turned out.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:03 PM   #8
Raphael555
Thug

"You wait right here, I'll be back with your uniform," Kian stepped off the platform leaving Oroku Saki, "It is totally your style bud, I know you will like it."

Exiting out he ran down the hall to the planning room where he had left Mila. Surprisingly enough she wasn't alone. Squad three was also present along with their assigned target who sat over one of the tables with one of her legs crossed over the other.

"Killer Frost I take it? I must say you're even more gorgeous in person." Kian complimented but was grabbed from behind by Mila.

"Now isn't the time to flirt. Why are you back so soon?" Mila asked him directly.

Still with his eyes on frost he let Mila know he had come for the suit she had constructed, adding that the one she manufactured it for was waiting in the other room. Pointing to a far corner of the room she informed him it was being covered by a sheet on the table with four wheels beneath it. Working fast he grabbed hold of the table pushing it forward and out of the room. He really wanted to get acquainted with Killer Frost, but knew that would have to wait.

"I'm back," Kian pushed the table into the middle of the room removing the blanket off the suit, "Now is that not amazing or what?!"

Oroku Saki looked down at the armor and couldn't help but smile. It was almost exactly like his original armor, except in this model the silver was replaced with gold. This was certainly something different but he felt he could get use to it. Coming forward and giving it an even closer look his smile widened.

"As you've noticed the color scheme of silver has been changed to gold, but that's hardly what you should be thinking about. The most significant detail about this armor is the fact it'll allow you to control chakra, and in turn that means you'll be able to learn and perform jutsus."

He could tell by the look on Oroku Saki's face that he was completely clueless as to what Chakra and jutsus were. As of right now that was to be expected.

"I'll explain it to you at a later time. For now just get suited up and meet me out in the hall after you're done. Heck maybe I'll even give you a tour of the place if we have time, but we'll see about that. Mila seems to always get pissed off when I don't do things by the book."

Without another word Kian closed the door on his way out. Even he didn't know the full extent of his leader's true power. The five Kage shouldn't be anything to worry about, but for some reason it has been on his mind. He's gone back and forth with several what if scenarios. The two Jinchuriki of the Hidden cloud and Leaf could prove troublesome as well. Taking his mind off it, he thought only about what they needed to get done here in their own organization. Several miles away from the hideout Naruto walked through the market struggling to think up something that could occupy his time.

"How lame…there's got to be something I can do around here," Watching a few guys walk passed him with a few logs of wood in their grasp Naruto stopped. He wondered where they were headed to with all of that, "Ghee I should at least be training, but with Gamatatsu and Gamakichi busy there really is no point."

Taking off in the other direction he began walking placing both hands in his pockets. Recently he had thought up a few creative formations that would involve the three of them but just like everything else it had to be put on hold. Without even realizing it he made his way to the massive front gates to the village. Just as he got ready to turn, he noticed that someone familiar approached from the trees above landing down in front of him.

"Kakashi Sensei! Boy am I glad to see y…" Naruto stopped in mid sentence noticing that he carried someone in his arms.

Recognizing that it was Anko, Naruto gulped. It wasn't long ago that he crossed paths with her when he was out on the training field. If memory served him correctly she said something about going out on a mission. His fists immediately clinched remembering back that he offered to go with her but she denied him.

"Wha…what happened to her?" Naruto asked.

"She was attacked, but I don't know by whom. Right now I need you to alert Lady Tsunade on what has happened. She isn't in critical condition but I'm going to take her to the infirmary anyway. Get going Naruto, I'll catch up with you as soon as I can and speak to the Hokage myself."

Nodding Naruto traveled at full speed heading in a separate direction to Kakashi. While in stride Kakashi's heart raced looking down at Anko who had her eyes closed. He assured her they'd figure out and get back at the ones who did this. The thing that worried him was if the attack wasn't random. If there is a secret group attacking the Leaf security would have to be heightened immediately.

To Be Continue
Old 12-27-2012, 01:23 PM   #9
Raphael555
Thug

CHP 5: No Time for Rest

Scurrying into the office of Tsunade he stooped over out of breath. Both hands lied over his upper knees. He needed a moment to collect himself from what they could tell. Similar thoughts as to where he came from in such a hurry were shared by Shizune and Tsunade. Straightening his posture with a sigh, he felt somewhat loosened.

"Kakashi Sensei just returned from a mission, and had the snake lady with him. According to him she was attacked. She looked pretty beaten up, but she'll survive."

Rising Tsunade grabbed hold of Naruto leading them toward the exit. Caught off guard he tripped over himself maintaining his balance not falling.

"Watch things here Shizune! I'll be back soon as I can."

Without asking she had an idea where Kakashi took Anko. Tagging along Naruto thought she'd desire more an explanation. There was no doubt she wanted specifics from Kakashi. That's the only reason she wouldn't question him further. At least that's what he thought. Irrelevant exemplified the way he felt. Was he that underappreciated she couldn't acknowledge questioning him directly? Pondering the notion made him undergo a feeling of isolation. That was a feeling he wished could vanquish with time.

"You know the way…I'll catch up later."

Calling out to him did absolutely nothing. He was out of sight in no time passing through the crowds of Leaf inhabitants. With no intent to follow she stayed on course to where she believed Kakashi to be. She found it odd Naruto would run off without giving an explanation. Once she had sufficient knowledge of what happened speaking with Naruto could be an option later. At the same time she felt it'd be unnecessary. Sometimes it was best to let him do his own thing without question.

Several miles away within the fort branded Murky Mountain another of the groups returned with their assigned targets. From the control room they relocated to where they were instructed to go upon arrival. Squad Five's leader bowed before Mila and Kian. She and Kian were impressed by how quickly the regiment assembled their appointed subjects. Welcoming the newcomers Kian grabbed hold of Ivy's hand kissing at her wrist. As gorgeous he found Killer Frost to be, Ivy was even more stunning. Rolling her eyes Mila for once wished Kian would be more professional. His flirtation around pretty girls was an annoyance she couldn't stand. Calling out from across the room to Ivy, Killer Frost made her presence known. She was glad but at the same time shocked Ivy had been recruited by the group. She thought for sure she'd be the only one. Showing her appreciation Poison Ivy waved back.

"I want to hear the entire scoop now!" Clayface blurted out, "You all promised we'd be given an explanation once we got here!"

Clayface directed most of his energy to the captain of squad five. Releasing his hand from Ivy's, Kian turned to Clayface.

"You're certainly an obnoxious one…I like that," Kian grinned already liking the attitude Clayface would bring to the table, "I know it might be tough but I'm going to ask that you wait a little bit longer. I promise I'll personally explain to you in depth when the time comes. We've got a few minor things that need taken care of first."

Unlike Poison Ivy his patience were thin, but from what the squad captain promised he felt going by their rules for now would be his best option. Suiting up Shredder joined everyone in the meeting area. He found some to be weird looking and or dressed. Setting his eyes on the clay being put him at lost for words. Off to the side was a woman with long red hair dressed in all green with vines wrapped around her arms.

"Glad you could join us Shredder…by the way love the outfit. Anyway this would be a good time for you to get acquainted with some of your new teammates. That is Killer Frost over there," She waved at Shredder while sitting over the top of a table, "And these two are Poison Ivy and Clayface. There will be others soon. For right now the four of you need to try and get along. In order for you all to succeed teamwork will be important."

Subsequently Kian asked to have a word with Mila in private. Going over a few things outside the room everyone remained silent awaiting orders. He didn't know much about Kian or those who followed him. All he knew was they were responsible for his resurrection and in turn he owed them. Somewhere down the line things would have to change. If not his cooperation would be in question.

"Have you heard back from squads one, two, four or six?"

"Not yet. We shouldn't expect our attempts to go as fast as the first three. This type mission can take days to complete. Let's give our people as much time they need, we've been lucky so far. Gathering four of them so quickly is something to rest our hats on." Mila replied.

"Well than, since I've got nothing else on the agenda I'll take care of your part. Oh need I remind you've done nothing up till this point. It's ok, because I know somewhere down the line you will make up for it. Just give me da book and I'll be on my way."

Executing a series of hand gestures, a vivid glow of electricity formed around her hands. Emerging from the matter in mere seconds, Mila handed the book over. Scratching at the back of his head he chuckled.

"Wouldn't a simple summoning jutsu have done the trick?"

"You should worry less about my methods and get to work on reviving Fudo and his two comrades. Try not to slack and waste time; like you always seem to do."

Facing the opposite direction he held the book in one hand, and lifted the opposite raising his middle finger. Yearning to choke him out cold, Mila knew if she said or did anything to him she'd be playing right into his childish game. Baiting was one of his best tricks, but she had no intention of feeding his ego.

Proceeding to where everyone awaited, she was surprised how quiet everyone was. Satisfied with the way things were going she entered in further. All that remained was the return of the few squads and their assigned targets. There was doubt in her mind they'd see their assignments through. Three of the remaining targets in particular worried her. Her main concerns were with how cooperative they'd be and ultimately if they would join.

"While we wait for Kian to return, why don't you take our guests on a little tour of the place? Kian was originally going to, but is otherwise occupied." Mila spoke directly to the squad captains, "All except the Shredder. I've got something else for him to do."

Gathering the newcomers the captains along with the rest of their squads stepped out of the room. Calling out to Shredder she demanded he stand before her. Doing as she asked he took a few steps forward. Only a few ft away she stood signaling him to follow.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm taking you to one of our training facilities where we'll begin your training. Unlike the others you will be able to control and manipulate chakra thanks to the suit I created. The two chakra natures you posses are lightning and wind," She led the way through a back door down a dark hall with torches hanging off the walls, "I'll teach you the basics before we get you started with performing any jutsus."

The more she spoke the more confused he became.

"In English?"

"You aren't expected to understand anything I just said, but you soon will. I've got methods that'll speed up your training sessions. In a month or so you should start getting the hang of it."

Walking for over a minute they arrived. Opening the door she offered for him to enter first, which he did. If the training would put him above and beyond his enemies he was all for it.

Leaf Village
Old 12-27-2012, 01:25 PM   #10
Raphael555
Thug

Greeting Kakashi at the door, Tsunade passed by having a seat next to Anko on the bed, "So are you going to tell me what happened?" By leaving her office coming in person Tsunade knew she was breaking protocol, but didn't care. She was the Hokage and wanted to hear what happened directly. If the village was under attack it was her responsibility to figure out who or what was behind it.

"I can't say I was familiar with them at all. They came from all directions in a heartbeat. Their purpose for interrogating me is still shady. What I can say is they wanted information about to Leaf. The last thing they said to me before leaving was for everyone to prepare for the destruction of the ninja world."

Standing off to the side with crossed arms Kakashi listened in to her story for a second time. Anko had nothing else to say and felt sorry she couldn't be more a help. Tapping her over the shoulder Tsunade stood trailing Kakashi outside the room. Relaxing her back up against the wall Anko closed her eyes. She stayed in that position for over a minute reflecting on things. Opening her eyes she hopped out of bed slipping her feet into her shoes. She took a good look around before proceeding. The window seemed to be her best option, so not to be seen.

Her singular objective was to uncover the identity of those who attacked her. They didn't reveal or hint at who led them, and until she and the Leaf could do that it was useless. Laying back and resting wouldn't help. Her only objective was to uncover the story behind the unknown. Injured or not she wouldn't rest till later. Being careful not to make noise she unlocked the window opening it slowly, exiting out.

Through the front entrance of the hospital walked Tsunade and Kakashi. During their back and forth conversation she gave him orders to heighten security and take extra measures to keep anyone foreign to the village from coming in. Alerting the public would only stir panic, which is why she decided against making an announcement. Until things were clear, the only ones who'd be informed would be black ops and the higher rank shinobi ninjas.

Separating from Tsunade Kakashi made his way to the security headquarters. With a lot of paperwork remaining, Tsunade returned to the main building. Shizune welcomed her at the front door of her office.

"Is everything ok my lady?"

"There's nothing you should worry about. I've got it under control."

Taking a seat at the desk she got right to work. Shizune wondered what could be going on, but didn't want to ask any further questions. It was hard for her to tell what mood Tsunade was in. If bad she would yell taking it out on her.

In full stride she passed by the borders of the Leaf. Gathering a few shinobi ninja from the village did come to mind, but doing that would alert the Hokage. Right now she was supposed to be resting. She hoped her absence from the hospital bed wouldn't be discovered until a little while longer. Sharply stopping with a spin, she looked behind her.

"Come on out."

She didn't know who but the presence of someone lurking was strong. Stepping from behind a tree, he approached with his head bowed. Seeing him allowed for her to relax and breathe easy. She was worried it'd turn out to be someone else.

"Naruto what are you doing following me? Don't you have better things to do?" She snapped.

Running a hand through his spiky blond hair shrugging his shoulders he kicked at the rocks beneath him. Looking up at her with a broad grin brought shivers up her back. The expression he displayed creped her out.

"Shouldn't you be resting? Why are you up and running around, I don't think Kakashi sensei or granny Tsunade would approve. If you're going after the people who beat you down, that's just crazy. Come on snake lady do you really think the outcome will change," Naruto closed his eyes crossing both arms, "you're even crazier than you look snake lady. I'm pretty sure there're easier ways to kill yourself."

Placing his hands over the back of his head he opened his eyes and could see that Anko looked ready to charge and attack. Like him it was easy to get under her skin and get her angry.

"Hey no need to get all mad, I'm totally just stating the obvious. Look at me standing here talking, I didn't even ask where you were headed. I'm still goanna stick by my assumption, even though you're usually the type to think things over and make logical decisions."

"Do you every shut up?!" She shouted.

Caught off guard and displeased by her choice of words he jumped back.

"That wasn't very nice at all! Here I was about to offer you my assistance, but you can just forget that! I wonder what granny Tsunade would think of you going after your attackers on your own. Hhhhmm I wonder."

"Why you litt…"

Sticking his tongue out at her he ran in the direction of the village. Having no other choice she went after him. She didn't want anyone knowing about her investigation, especially not the hokage. Leaping from tree to tree she grabbed hold of him just as he attempted to create shadow clones. From twenty feet above they plunged to the ground. Sitting up on top she grabbed hold of his wrists pinning him down.

"Now where did you think you were going?" She asked grinning.

"Ghee why do I wish you were Sakura right now, especially in this position heheh. Wait did I just say that out loud?" Naruto gulped.

Powerless to stop herself from blushing she didn't know whether or not to slap him.

"Wooh I hope you two aren't doing what I think you are."

A familiar voice came from above, but neither had a visual of the speaker.

To Be Continue
Old 01-08-2013, 12:01 PM   #11
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

TMNT Universe

Which TMNT Universe is this?
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:49 PM   #12
Raphael555
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedenfan 1982 View Post
Which TMNT Universe is this?
It's the comic verse.

CHP 6: Successful Resurgence

Leaning back with her hands over his chest she pushed off him. Putting out a hand she helped him up. From above the surrounding trees the speaker made them self visible leaping down landing in front of them.

"Iruka Sensei! What are you doing all the way out here," Before he could answer Naruto wanted to make something clear, "She and I weren't doing whatever you were thinking NO WAY! You should know me a lot better than that, it was her fault any of this happened," Pointing directly at Anko his frustration grew, "If she didn't run after me like some wild boar none of this would have occurred!"

It reminded him of what happened with Hinata a short time ago. How he kept getting himself in such positions was a mystery. Laughing slightly Iruka put a hand over Naruto's left shoulder shaking his head, "You misunderstand Naruto I was only joking. You're always so easy to aggravate. Anyway enough about that," Iruka turned to Anko, "Thought you should know Ibiki Morino is looking for you, he said something about possible village spies or some type of invasion."

"Point me in his direction," Anko decided she'd get back on the trail of her attackers at a later time. With Naruto's big mouth she knew her chances of getting far would be slim. By the way he spoke she had a good feeling Iruka had no idea of her recent ambush, "I guess this is where we part ways."

"No we'll journey back to the Leaf together, which is where Ibiki awaits you. Come Naruto you lead the way." Iruka said.

Tightening his headband Naruto grinned looking to the trees. In a single bound they began their way back. Having his mind on Sakura and Sai, Naruto questioned when they'd return still feeling bad for not being there when they were scheduled to depart. Somehow he wanted to make it up to them hoping Sakura would go easy on him whenever they did return.

Standing over the top of a mountain, Kian looked down waiting for all the Smoke and dust to clear. Crossing his fingers he hoped his efforts were a success or he'd get an earful from Mila and possibly the lead guy himself. In a matter of seconds everything down below cleared. Closing the book in his grasp he grinned.

"The three of you must be wondering what the hell is going on haha! How is it you've returned to the world of the living," Jumping off the ledge he landed atop a massive rock, "Well since you people look so confused I'll answer that for you! To make it short and sweet you've been resurrected to join the Ravagers of the Den in our quest for world domination. Oh and if you refuse, well then I guess you will be returning to your graves sooner than expected."

"Who the hell are you?!" One of them demanded.

"Aren't we impatient today, but who could blame you? If I had just awoke from my grave I'd be in a bad mood as well. To answer your question Fudo the earth style user, my name is Kian Hwaungel. Now if the three of you could follow me right this way I'll answer the rest of your questions when we return to base."

Turning away from them walking in the opposite direction, he noticed none out of the three followed. Unknown to him they reflected on the moments which lead to their singular demise. It didn't take them long to remember their defeat to the hands of Leaf shinobi.

"What are you slackers doing let's get a move on."

Throwing her hair back with a grin Fuka took a step toward him, "So what happens if we say no. You bring us back to life and expect us to just go along with whatev…" In that moment she realized that if they were brought back by some form of reanimation jutsu they'd have no choice but to obey every command of the caster, but this wasn't the case.

"Hhhmm you've got quiet all a sudden, is that a hint of fear I smell? I'm not asking you to join by my side, I'm telling you. I see no reason why any of you should be against this. You will have power and rule unlike anything before."

"You're crazy! We can get along just fine without the likes of you!"

"Fuka calm down! I think we should hear him out. We'd still be dead if it weren't for his doing. Personally I like the sound of his offer." Fudo argued grabbing at her shoulder.

With a hiss she slapped his hand off her shoulder keeping her eyes on Kian. Since being brought back Fuen hadn't said a thing, shocked to be alive.

"If you're as great as you proclaim then prove yourself to us by defeating me."

Without warning she started things with her Flower Scattering dance. In a flash of light he disappeared re appearing behind Fuka before she even initiated the attack. Tapping at her shoulder from behind, her eyes broadened astonished by his speed. Giving her no chance to counter he backhanded her into the side of a boulder thirty feet away. Putting a hand to his mouth, Fudo couldn't believe how effortlessly Kian made it look. On impact the boulder shattered into pieces.

"Give up now, I'm not your enemy." Kian said crossing both arms.

Slowly getting up, she felt sore spitting blood, "Ok…where's this hideout of yours is?" Finding it pointless to fight against him any longer, his one move alone was enough to convince her. Due to the power and speed of the hit, she felt he put a lot of chakra into the blow.

"Alright now we can get down to business, right this way." Kian said leading them.

Unlike Fudo both Fuen and Fuka had their suspicions but were still willing to continue forward and see where things went.

A few miles away Mila gave orders for all Ravager spies to return to their assigned village. They were to continue gathering important data from each village; while they did Mila remained in one of the training facilities. She went through the basics of Chakra with one of their newest recruits. Paying close attention Shredder listened closely but didn't have any questions up until that point.

"Once you have perfected everything here, you will then train alongside the rest of the recruits. Team chemistry is always a biggy, but before then we need to get you closer to your full potential."

The only thing on his mind was getting revenge on his mutant enemies, and would go through anything that would help him to accomplish that goal. During her discussing specifics he thought of the four turtles. Clinching his fists, there was nothing more he wanted than to break them entirely.

"Are you even listening to me?!" She shouted with a frown.

"Guess I fell off track, but it won't happen again. Please do continue."

Carrying on she went into the basics of chakra nature justifying if one possessed more than a single nature they could combine both creating an even more powerful jutsu. Listening to her speak he grasped what chakra was, comparing it with what they called KI energy.

Elsewhere all spies returned to their posts progressing with what they originally set out to do. Outside the Hidden Cloud one of those groups concealed themselves using the trees and small alleyways. Some even settled in on rooftops but made sure it was out of sight to the Raikage's main building. For the most part the streets were packed with the everyday villagers.

Over a rooftop one of the lower ranks met with one of the squad leaders, "I'm here to give an updated report. Though we haven't been successful in locating the panel for their security system, we're getting closer. We've also got a positive ID on Killer Bee. What would you like us to do sir?"
Old 01-08-2013, 04:50 PM   #13
Raphael555
Thug

"I want you to continue searching for the panel. As of right now we will not be engaging any of the villagers. As for Killer Bee, keep a close eye on him but by no means should you or anyone else engage him. He's got the beast Gyuki sealed inside him, or more commonly known as the eight tails."

"Yes sir," He bowed turning away from him, "What if we run into any trouble along the way? Do we fight or retreat?"

"Use your common sense soldier! If this is a mission to gather information, what do you think you should do?! Also when you meet back up with the rest of your people make sure they understand not to force things. If we aren't able to accomplish what we want during the day, we will by nightfall."

Without another word he was on his way rejoining the rest of his group down below. Remaining atop the roof the captain observed the villagers. He wouldn't make his move till everyone else finished their obligations. As it was with most Ravager members not knowing the name and appearance of the one they followed ended with more questions than answers.

Extending an arm he pulled a small device out of his left pocket. With it he was able to see the exact location of every single member assigned to gather info on the Cloud. With the current group they had, he wasn't confident they'd be able to take on the Raikage if spotted. Their long hours of stealth training needed to play a huge role in the mission. From his backside a pair of footsteps approached, and before he was able to turn they stopped. Peeking over his shoulder his body stiffened seeing he had been discovered by two villagers.

"What is your name? Identify yourself!" The woman demanded.

Unmoving he maintained his composure, and in a matter of seconds recognized the two from one of the case files they had on the Hidden Cloud, "Stop me if I'm wrong but you two are Omoi and Samui correct?" The expression from them both was more than enough to confirm his assumption.

Moving in front of Omoi she again asked for the intruder to identify them self. Thinking hard he tried to come up with an excuse which would get him out of the situation but at the same time not blow their cover. Unable to come up with anything on the fly he pulled a few circular objects out of his pocket throwing them to the ground. In a single bang the area was filled with smoke, causing Samui and Omoi to cough. As it began to clear Samui perceived the one responsible running off jumping from roof to roof.

"After him! We can't let him get away! You go to the left and I'll take the right."

With a single nod he followed her instructions going after the unidentified. Continuing forward after him they traveled in the same direction on separate sides. In full stride Omoi threw forward a dagger trying to slow him down. With exceptional awareness he dodged the attempt still at full speed. Leaping down into a crowd of people they lost sight of him.

Desperately they searched through the crowd but there was no sign of him. Bumping into villagers as they passed by they caught sight of one another having a feeling of defeat. Samui believed he used some type of jutsu to get away from them so easily.

"So what do we do now, continue searching for him? Maybe we should bring this to the attention of Lord Raikage." Omoi suggested.

Grabbing hold of his shirt she pulled him in close, "We won't do such a thing. Whoever he was couldn't have gotten far, we must continue to go after him. I call the shots on this team, and we will tell no one until we're positive he's escaped."

"What about Karui? We could at least inc…"

Tugging at his wrist she pulled them out of the crowd. Omoi followed close behind, but didn't agree fully with her method.

Murky Mountain

Directing the tour captain Zerq noticed Clayface was missing from the group, but continued on. If he did get lost he'd eventually turn up. Down a floor from everyone, Clayface had purposely separated himself from them. He wondered around trying to figure why he agreed to join the faction. If it hadn't been for Poison Ivy's persuasion he wouldn't have come.

"The people of Gotham have yet to know my pain! From here I cannot finish what I set out to do!" Thinking about it made him angry. World domination wasn't what he was after, but somehow found himself agreeing to their terms, "I could try and ask them to send me back but…" He had his doubts they'd do such a thing.

Though he was far away from Gotham there was a particular caped vigilant he didn't miss. At that moment he decided to go with the flow and just let things play out. Down the hall he heard whispers from a cleanup crew. He moved in closer eavesdropping.

"Word has it Mila and Kian are attempting to bring in Sasuke Uchiha, that's just crazy! From the stuff I've heard about him they should really reconsider that option entirely."

"Stop freaking out so much bud; it'll all work out for the best in the end. Even that Uchiha couldn't compare to the strength of our dark master. By the way did you see that plant woman? Think her name's Ivy or something like that. She's a real hottie."

Having no interest in their conversation he made his way up the stairs in search for the group. The good thing about the whole ordeal was that he'd be working alongside some he was familiar with. Outside of Killer Frost and Ivy he had no clue who anyone else was, well at least what they'd recruited thus far. It may not have been his vision, but taking part in conquering the ninja world excited him for some reason.

"Hey yur that Clayface person, I got the chance to check out your profile a couple days back. Man you're totally massive in person I had no idea you'd be so huge!" Someone stepped out of a dark corner walking toward him, "Anyway it's good to have you aboard."

Though he didn't know the person Clayface shook hands with him passing by after. Hearing voices up ahead he had a feeling it was the group.

To Be Continue
Old 01-12-2013, 11:26 AM   #14
Raphael555
Thug

CHP 7: Taken off Task

With Fudu, Fuka and Fuen following close behind Kian returned to the vista Murky Mountain. Chanting the password Kian allowed for them to enter through a wall that rose on its own. Finding it to be interesting Fudo was positive it was some form of jutsu, and a clever one at that. To keep ones hideout hidden away from outsiders was vital. For the most part things were quiet as they walked down the hall, but up ahead it seemed to be different. The further they went the louder the sounds became.

"Quick question K…your name leaves me at the moment. Anyway besides the three of us how many others have joined your little crusade?" Fuka asked.

Giving her a quick look over his shoulder he smirked, "Oh you'll see shortly. Oh and my name is Kian, try and remember that. I don't like repeating such senseless things that have little to no importance."

Continuing down the hall they entered into an even bigger space observing a lot of people standing around in various groups. Seeing this made the three revaluate how much more significant things were from their initial thoughts. They had questions but decided to ask them at a later time once settled in. Following him up a set of stairs Fuen looked down observing some of the groups fighting and or sparring against each other. She was unable to tell just by watching.

Upon entering the meeting room, he became irritated Mila was nowhere to be found. Calling for five guards, Kian asked for them to keep a watch on them until he got back. He immediately went in search for Mila. Finding a place to sit, Fuka laid over one of the sofas crossing one leg over the other. Aside from her Fuen and Fudo stood around waiting for him to return.

In his search he came across the squad captains giving the tour to their newest recruits. One of them gave him the information he wanted. Entering and checking several of the training facilities Kian discovered Mila inside one of the training rooms briefing Shredder on the new abilities he now possessed.

"Sorry to interrupt your little session but you'll have to put this all on hold. I've successfully resurrected the three and think it is time you introduce yourself. I'll get them associated with everyone else as soon as possible."

"That's nice to hear, but I'm in the middle of something. I'll get acquainted with them later. My number one priority now is to strengthen our workforce in any way I can. If you'd like you can bring them here…if not then get lost, you're only going to slow his progression. Shredder will become a great asset if we can build him to his true potential."

With no interest to argue with her, he turned his back heading for the exit. Before exiting out he let her know she'd be able to most likely find them in the meeting room. Mila was unsure of the Shredder's past but could tell by the levels of his spirit there was a lot of rage that fueled him. In the long run she felt that could potentially increase his abilities to higher levels than what was originally projected.

Traveling down the hall Kian decided what he'd do in the meantime. Returning to the meeting room he informed the resurrected recruits to follow him. Sitting up off the couch Fuka stretched. Positioned on both sides of him, they followed Kian out of the room. The guards who were ordered to keep watch on them returned to their original posts.

"Where are you taking us?"

Glimpsing back Kian smiled, "Now is a perfect time for you three to meet a couple of the persons you'll be working with. Our roster is not yet complete, but we plan to have that settled in the next couple days if everything goes as planned. Try and get along as best you can. The less fighting we have amongst each other the better."

Satisfied with the reply, Fudo shook his head. Passing through several halls and up a floor Kian again was able to locate the captains giving the tour.

"I'd like to take this time to introduce you all to Fuen, Fuka and Fudu," Kian pointed them out when speaking their names, "Feel free to introduce yourselves to them. I trust you'll be able to keep an eye on them all," Kian spoke directly to one of the captains, "Unfortunately I have some place I need to be. I'll check back with you all later."

Without another word he departed from the large group heading and traveling down a staircase. Everyone in the group introduced themselves except Clayface. Remaining silent, he felt creating friendships with so many unknowns was unnecessary; even if they were supposed to work together as a team.

"Wow and who're you supposed to be?! Or an even better question is what?! I've never seen something so outrageous in my life!"

Clinching his fists the eight foot blob of Clay took a few steps forward roaring in rage, "What did you JUST SAY?!" Stretching his arms, Fuka leaped out of the way observing his fists smash into the side of a wall shattering the bricks. With wide eyes she turned back to him speechless.

"Nice move mudman mind telling me what type of jutsu that is you're using? Obviously this isn't your true appearance," Standing her ground Fuka waited for a response watching as he pulled his arms back into place, "Eeehhh, how disgusting."

Cracking his knuckles while at the same laughing he marched toward her, "You think you know disgusting? Hahaha you don't know the meaning of the word, but don't worry I'll change that! Once I smash your face in and crack open your skull and paint these walls with your guts everyone will know the meaning! And it's not mudman, it's CLAYFACE!"

Pulling his arms back in transit for his next attack Ivy ran out in front of Fuka, "That's enough Clayface, just forget about what she said. All of us are supposed to be a team, and somehow as a group we're goanna have to make peace with one another."

"Out of the Way Ivy or I'll put you into the ground as well! Little miss smart mouth needs to be taught a lesson."

Enjoying every moment of what was transpiring Fudo had no control over his grin. Biting at her lower lip Ivy had no idea he'd react like that. Standing her ground she hoped Clayface would back down and change his mind. Giving her another warning to get out of his way she didn't move a single muscle.

"Well than you leave me no choice. I would have preferred not to hurt you, but I guess it can't be helped," Stretching his arms backwards Clayface smiled. Just as he got ready to attack his legs and upper body were frozen in place stopping him from making a move, "What in the?!" He spun his head completely around realizing who was responsible, "Why you little twerp!"

With her hands out in front of her Killer Frost lowered them having completed her job, "Try and be a team player Clay or I might have to kill you myself."

Putting his strength on display he powered out of the ice spinning his head back around, "I'll let this fly for now, but I'd stay on my good side if I were you." Clayface spoke directly to Fuka turning away after.

From his angle Fudo didn't see Killer Frost wave any hand signs, yet she was able to create an impressive ice blast. With that in mind he knew he'd ask her about it at a later time. It wasn't just her; the eight foot beast in the form of Clay also intrigued him. Exhaling the captain responsible for the tour felt relieved he didn't have to get involved.

"Now that we're all calm, follow me this way to the weaponry facility."

All followed with the tour continuing on. From behind Fuka tapped at Ivy's shoulder, "Thanks for what you did, but I can handle myself. On another note I think I'm going to like you, perhaps this whole thing might turn out to be fun. Only time will tell I guess."

Side by side they started a small conversation between them. Elsewhere returning to the Leaf, Naruto separated from Iruka and Anko. Staying ahead of her Iruka led them to where Ibiki awaited. Heading through the village Naruto was stopped by someone from behind that grabbed hold of his shoulder. Faintly turning he had no idea where all his energy went all a sudden.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:27 AM   #15
Raphael555
Thug

"How's it going Kakashi Sensei is everything alright, you look worried? Anyway I think I'm goanna head back home and rest up a bit. Kinda feeling under the weather if you know what I mean."

"I suppose so, but before you do you haven't by any chance seen Anko have you? She should still be in bed resting, after I finished alerting the security people I returned to check up on her but she was nowhere to be found."

Placing both hands over the back of his head he wasn't sure whether or not to tell the truth. Closing his eyes he shrugged his shoulders.

"Sorry haven't seen her, but she'll show eventually," Passing by Naruto headed toward his home, "Catch you later sensei."

Scratching at the side of his head Kakashi sensed something was off about Naruto but couldn't quite put a finger on it. Turning and heading in the opposite direction he hoped Anko would soon turn up. With her personality it didn't surprise him she left soon as he and Tsunade departed from her room back at the medical center.

Returning to his place Naruto passed through the kitchen to his bedroom. Hopping into bed he kicked off his shoes feeling nauseous but didn't know why. Laying in vast discomfort he had no idea what could be the cause to what he was feeling. With a final sigh he closed his eyes hoping things would be better when he awoke. Exhaustion took over sending him into deep sleep in a matter of minutes.

Worlds away

In constant communication with those stationed in the control room of Murky Mountain, squad 2 kept them up to date on their progress. From when they first got started not very much progress was made. Finding their assigned target was proving to be a lot tougher than any of them were expecting. Taking a quick break from the search they all positioned themselves over a rooftop. From where they stood everything below was very radiant from all the lights and vehicles which passed by.

"This place is a lot different compared to the ninja world it's got more of a futuristic feel to it if you ask me. It does have a downside though, for some reason the air doesn't seem to be quite as fresh," Looking away from the city and at the group he sat over the buildings ledge, "So what do you guys think."

"I'd agree with your analysis, but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter. We need to try and locate this Deathstroke guy ASAP. If we take too long that'll lead to pissing off Mila and Kian, and that we must avoid at all costs."

Everyone remained silent agreeing fully. It was at that moment something exploded to the west of them. It was hard to tell what happened, but they were able to perceive clouds of smoke and flames traveling upward with the wind.

"Let's go check it out boys."

Standing from his spot the captain directed his team. Though he was sure it had nothing to do with their target, curiosity within him took over. Leaping from one building to another the distance between each didn't require any usage of jutus to progress. Following another few jumps, the squad leader stopped the group, "This is as far as we go. We don't yet know what is going on, so it is best we keep our distance till further notice."

All kept their eyes on the activity below. Various civilians fled from the scene getting as far away they could. Something emerged from the flames cracking its knuckles. Whatever it was resembled humans but it didn't appear to be one from their perspectives. Through the commotion of what was taking place someone wearing goggles zoomed out of nowhere seemingly attacking the individual.

"Captain did you see that," One of them shouted, "What sort of monstrous speed was that?! I've never seen anything like it in my life!"

Rubbing at his chin with two fingers the squad leader had no idea how to reply unfamiliar with what was happening. He speculated whether it could be some type of teleport jutsu, but nothing could be confirmed from their view. Continuing at elevated speeds the one wearing the goggles rapidly punched at the bigger individual. Everything happened so fast they couldn't quiet tell what was happening. The larger one of the two punched at the ground knocking the speedster off balance erupting the turf beneath them! Tripping over some of the ruble the speedster fell to the ground.

"Darn this can't be good," Using his arms the speedster pushed himself up, "I knew Amazo's were tough but this one in particular has ridiculous durability. I think I should have a little more fun with him before I put him down."

From above a green ball of energy collided with the Amazo's chest knocking it off balance. Taking his eyes off the enemy he looked upward immediately recognizing who it was, "Starfire! What are you doing in this part of town?!"

Hovering in place she smiled with both hands resting over her waist. The surrounding winds blew her long red orangish hair back and forth. Dressed in a somewhat revealing purple outfit she began a slow descend.

"Looks to me like you could use some help Kid Flash, just say the word and I'll jump right in." Starfire replied.

Not surprised by her ignoring his question made him a bit edgy, but it didn't disarray his composure "Just stand back gorgeous, I'll have this guy beat in a flash. I had him on the ropes till you showed. Talk about a flow killer."

"Gorgeous hahaha, that's a new one," Starfire's grin widened as she hovered backwards, "Ok than I'll stay back and watch but if things get out of control I'll be forced to jump in."

"Pleeeeaaase, like that's goanna happen," He felt much better she agreed to not get involved, "What do yah say we finish this pal?"

Cracking his knuckles with a smirk he looked directly at the Amazo who bull rushed toward him. The squad 2 members still watched from their positions anxious to see how things would turn out. True it had nothing to do with their mission, but the thrill of battle was something they all relished.

To Be Continue
Old 01-15-2013, 05:28 PM   #16
Raphael555
Thug

CHP 8: Desired Test

In a huge bang the Amazo collided with the hero swaying various nearby vehicles. Some plunged to the turf smashing into light posts, buildings, etc. A number of civilians in spite of the destruction watched from afar marveling the action packed scene unfolding before their eyes. Comprising supplementary strength to Kid Flash the Amazo stood tall whereas its foe soared through the air plummeting over a sidewalk. Vibrating in a circular motion Kid Flash was back on his feet in a blink. Snarling the Amazo again charged him, opening its mouth in stride.

Clutching his fists Kid Flash for a second time darted at his enemy, but held back a lot of speed. When close to half an inch away he zoomed by, coming up behind the Amazo wrapping his arms around its waist. Combining strength and speed he attempted to lift it off the ground, but couldn't get it to budge. In that instant an uneasy chuckle escaped his lips, "Darn this can't be good," Dethatching himself, he jumped back putting some space between them, "This thing is physically stronger than I was expecting. Hhhhmm no matter, I'll just have to adjust my strategy."

From the corner of his eye he noticed Starfire smiling from her floating position, "I don't know why you're looking at me like that. Where in the rule book does it say to take an enemy down in one second? I want to have a little fun while I do this," Diverting his concentration off her he focused only on the Amazo. Contemplating his next move, he zoomed in hoping to catch his adversary off guard but was whacked off to the side when getting in close.

Toppling over he stretched out a hand using it to stop his momentum. Forcing himself up Kid Flash kept his eyes on the Amazo, "That guy must have light speed reflexes the timing of his move was perfect. Hhhmm what to do next," Dusting himself off while leveling his posture, he put one foot in front of the other, "Fun's over pal I'm ending this!"

In a split second lasers methodically zipped connecting with his upper shoulder and mid triceps, but swiftly evaded the remainder of the blasts which came his way. In stride he realized the Amazo shot the blasts from its eyes and opened mouth. It eventually stopped its attack facing some of the civilians who didn't evacuate.

"Hey what the heck do you think you're doing I'm your opponent, not them!"Kid Flash yelled.

Opening its mouth with glowing bright red eyes, Starfire knew exactly what it was attempting to do and got in the way. In that moment the lasers blasted her directly sending her soaring backwards. Using his speed Kid Flash zoomed over catching her in mid air before she hit the ground.

"Didn't I tell you I'd handle this guy on my own? There is no need for you to get involved. Just stay back and watch me work my magic." He told setting her down.

With her hand relaxed over his shoulder she shook her head, "This isn't a game Bart! We need to take it out together. If you didn't notice it was going after the people out in the distance. Your cockiness could result in unnecessary casualties!"

Her words made him feel upset but at the same time he knew she was right, "Ok let's do this together," Setting her down onto her feet, both faced the Amazo moving in toward it at full velocity. In a combination of blows they took it down. Starfire took the liberty of ripping its arms off from its torso getting an immediate reaction from the cheering crowds. Not long after more of the police force crowded into the area and up above a well-known figure to the public hovered downward. The cheers got even louder instigating Kid Flash to look up.

It was then that the red boots, cape and iconic S symbol over the chest came into sight, "Superman! What are you doing here?" Kid Flash asked.

The man of steel touched down in front of them. His cape blew back and forth in the direction of the wind, "I heard the commotion of things out in the distance, so what happened?"

"Wish I could tell yah, but even I don't have an answer. This thing came out of nowhere and just started attacking people, but I got here in a flash just like my name suggests and confronted it; soon after she showed." Kid Flash pointed at Starfire.

"I see," Superman rubbed two fingers over his chin, "Good job you two, but I'll take care of the rest from here. I'm going to take some of its remaining parts up to Justice League tower and see if we can figure out where this thing came from."

"Thanks a lot sounds like a good idea," Kid Flash then turned to Starfire, "See yah around beautiful, I've gotta run."

In a blast of speed he was out of sight in an instant. Atop the building the squad two members were impressed by what they saw, but knew they had to get back on the track of their assignment, "Let's get going boys. We won't find Deathstroke by just sitting here. Our people back in Murky Mountain are going to want an update soon, and I'd hate for us to have nothing to report."

Worlds away

Concluding the first session Mila walked for the exit looking over her shoulder, "Come let's take a break. I promise we'll get back to your training in the next hour or so, right now Is a good time for you to get more accustomed to the team," She watched him stand walking toward her, "There are some things we haven't yet discussed that I'd like to see you put on display."

"What exactly would that be?"

"I'll talk to you about it later. Right now I'm interested only in knowing your current down and upsides so that we can help you improve on them. If you have any questions for me don't be afraid to ask, Kian and I will do whatever we can to help."

Following her out into the hall she led the way having an idea which route they were touring.

"Since you insist I guess I do have one question. From the moment I was resurrected and given a large scoop of information from your boyfriend, I never really felt he was pulling the strings. And after meeting with you I get the vibe you aren't the leader either. So who is?"

Looking him in the face she frowned crossing her arms with tightened fists. As they prolonged down the hall she put a hand over his shoulder squeezing at it.

"Let's get one thing straight… Kian and I aren't an item, where you came up with that is a mystery to me. That is the one question I can't answer. The one in charge will appear when the time comes. until than you and everyone else will have to wait."

"So if I understand correctly, you do know who this person is but you aren't willing to share that information with me? If that's the case I'll go along with this for now, but later down the line things will have to change."

His choice of words was not something she liked, but loved his demeanor and was looking forward to seeing him in action once his training was complete. In under a minute they regrouped with the other recruited members but Kian was not with them. Mila spoke to the squad captains but none of them knew for sure where Kian had left to. Thinking back, she remembered he had a lot planned and was probably taking care of his remaining chores.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:30 PM   #17
Raphael555
Thug

"Soon as you're done with this little tour, I want you to bring them all to dock fifty three," Focusing her eyes on the recruits she spoke directly to them, "In a space that large we'll be able to analyze how you all will work as a team and use your unique abilities to contribute and help out one another. All of you will be taking part in the training exercise except for the Shredder." Mila told.

With so much progress that needed to be made in his solo training she didn't want to get him involved in group sessions.

"What if we don't want to take part? Fighting against these little worms is not what I signed up for. I was told I'd be taking part in world domination, but so far that has been a lie. My patience grows thin with every passing minute of this nonsense!" Shape shifting his right arm into an ax and his other into a hammer Clayface marched toward her, "You better start explaining to me in a way that makes sense why you've brought us here!"

His tone was extremely demanding, but didn't scare her. Peculiarly she found it to be a plus, but didn't like his overall approach.

"I think our people have explained it in great detail already, repeating info is not something we do much of around here. Listen big guy, just try and follow all of what I ask. What you must realize is something as tough as conquering an entire world takes a lot of time and preparation. Before we can send any of you out on missions you must first be able to coordinate as a team." Mila told.

Hearing the last of what she said aroused his curiosity.

"And what kind of missions would those be?"

"I won't get into the details until you're all ready, but it will include eliminating and or capturing the top shinobi ninja of the great nations. But that conversation will be put on hold till another time. Have fun with the remainder of the tour."

Mila threw her hair back departing from the group. Having so many more questions Clayface wanted to yell out to her but didn't. Killer Frost, Fuka and everyone continued on leaving behind Shredder and Clayface who slowly followed. Bickering under his breath, Oroku Saki/Shredder found the tour to be pointless. The only thing that interested him was training and getting stronger. Feeling the same way, Clayface wanted more answers to the many questions he had.

Leaf Village

Awakening from his snooze Naruto sat up yawning. Feeling a lot better from earlier he jumped out of bed slipping into his shoes. On his way out the door his stomach grumbled, "Guess it's time for some Ichiraku ramen hahaha," Picking up speed he ran down the stairs traveling to his favorite restaurant. He arrived in under three minutes rubbing his hands together.

Settling in over one of the stools, Ayame greeted him asking what he'd like to order, "I'll have the usual with extra beef and green pepper," Naruto replied leaning forward resting his chin over the table top, "Where's your old man?"

"He's organizing some of the recipes in the back, he should be out shortly. Business has been a little up and down lately, but with some of the new dishes we'll be adding to the menu that'll change for sure I just know it!"

Naruto could hear the excitement in her voice which caused him to smile. That would give him more options to choose from, but in the end there wasn't much he preferred over ramen. In the next minute she served him the ramen with two other customers entering.

"I'll be right with you in just a moment." Ayame spoke to the customers.

Wasting no time, Naruto dug in finishing his meal in a timely fashion. Next he reached into his pocket pulling out a small pouch of coins paying for the banquet and leaving. On his way down the street he thought of Gamakichi and Gamatatsu, wondering if the meeting they were required to attend had ended. From behind someone shouted his name, "Naruto! Wait up!"

Peeking over his shoulder it was Konohamaru that ran toward him, "You seem to be in a hurry to catch me, whatsup?" Naruto asked.

"I'd like to show you the jutsu I've been working on. Let's take it somewhere that isn't out in the open, I'm still having a hard time getting it to work correctly."

Having his suspicions Naruto raised an eye brow, "What kind of jutsu are we talking?" he asked huskily. His tone caused Konohamaru to gulp, but at the same time grin, "Oh you'll see." Not liking the sound of that Naruto followed him.

Neither was aware but from the surrounding bushes they were being followed and watched. Two individuals trailed them step for step using the trees to shield themselves from being seen, "That's him! The blond kid is the one holding the bijuu known as kurama A.K.A the nine tailed fox. Oh how I can't wait to test my strength against his."

"Come on Rankel we really shouldn't be doing this, Mila made it clear not to engage any of the villagers. Your actions are goanna get us into some trouble. It's not like he's even alone. Have you forgotten our objective to gain info on this village?"

"I'm supposed to be afraid of the boy next to him hahaha, who do you take me for Dinah. Somehow we need to get them away from the village. You're good when it comes to distractions, so I'll leave that to you my dear."

She did not agree with what he was attempting to do, but at the same time hated turning him or anyone down, "Just give me a minute or so and I'll come up with something."

She knew their mission was to gather information from the Leaf, and with that in mind an idea began to take shape bringing a smirk to her face.

To Be Continue
Old 02-10-2013, 11:27 AM   #18
Raphael555
Thug

CHP 9: Unforeseen Deception

Finding their way onto an open field away from villagers, neither was aware they were being followed. Rubbing his hands together Naruto was ready to see what Konohamaru had to show him. A scream reverberated from the forest area to the side of them. Straightaway their attention focused on the activity. Putting one foot out in front of him Naruto progressed in that direction, "I'll be back in a moment," Naruto looked over his shoulder at Konohamaru, "Stay here while I go and see what that was all about." If there was trouble he didn't want any of the villagers being in danger. That included Konohamaru.

Taking his eyes off the smaller ninja Naruto ran toward the forest. Another scream came from within the same vicinity causing him to go at full speed. With clinched fists Konohamaru watched Naruto vanish. Unsure if he should go and get help drove him crazy. While in full stride Naruto perceived another scream, which he knew belonged to the same person. It was hard for him to say for sure, but he was certain they didn't belong to anyone from the Leaf, "You worthless piece of trash, why can't you ever do anything right!"

Stopping suddenly Naruto slid a few inches noticing a man pull brutally at the back of a woman's hair throwing her to the ground. Shoving a boot into the ground, he followed that up by kicking dirt in her face, "What the hell do yah think you're DOING TO HER," Naruto yelled. Kicking at the side of her ribs with a wide flanged smirk the unknown turned to the spiky blond haired ninja.

"Get lost you little brat, this is none of your business. This woman here didn't follow out what she promised, and for that she must be punished," Lifting a boot; he placed it over the side of her head pressing down. Crying out she dug her finger nails into the turf begging for him to stop; tears building in her eyes. Soon they were running down her cheeks, "Please sto…stop I 'm ssor sorry, I'll make it up to you," she said whimpering. Applying even more pressure over her head he leaned forward.

"That's enough! Can't you see you're hurting her, she already apologized so STOP!" Naruto yelled stomping at the ground.

"Get lost before I kick your ass kid. You shouldn't stick your nose into other people's business! Now get going before I deal with you first."

With his boot still over the side of her face he reached down grabbing hold of her long brown hair pulling roughly at it. He didn't know a thing about either of them, but knew that was no way to treat a woman, "Bastard! Take your hands off her now or else!" Glancing at the spiky haired Leaf ninja he smiled, "Or else what? You shouldn't say things you can't back up little punk!"

Having enough of hearing him talk, Naruto dashed forward wrapping his arms around the individual tackling him to the ground. Unfortunately he disappeared the moment Naruto threw out a punch, "What in the heck?! Must have been some kind of substitution jutsu," Looking over at the woman Naruto crawled on his knees toward her, "Are you ok?" He placed a hand over her shoulder. She remained on her side with tears still falling from her eyes.

"Very perceptive kid," Looking up into one of the trees Naruto spotted the one he had attempted to attack moments ago, "That was indeed one of my earth substitution jutsu's. This is your last chance to back away from the woman."

Standing tall Naruto extended an arm pointing directly at him, "I never run away from a fight, and I'd never turn my back on someone in need. I don't know what she did to get you so worked up, but this is no way to treat a lady."

A long moment of silence followed with neither saying a word to the other. Rubbing at her eyes the woman sat up with her eyes locked in on her attacker. He and Naruto stared each other in the eyes feeling the intensity pick up dramatically, "Well if you won't make the first move, than I will!" Leaping from the tree he pulled out a small dagger landing in front of Naruto. Firmly holding on he swung the sharp blade at Naruto, who jumped out of the way flipping backwards.

Getting into a fighting stance Naruto put his hands out in front of him, "Shadow clone jutsu," With those words ten more of him appeared, "I think you're the one who should reconsider fighting me against me."

Laughing aloud he rested a hand over his chest trying to recollect himself, "I'm supposed to be afraid of a little punk like you…keep dreaming kid!" Simultaneously they ran at each other attacking. Two of the clones tried to grab hold of him, but he took them out with a knife hand to the throat and a roundhouse kick to the other. Having two clones on either side of him, Naruto extended his arm. One of them helped him in constructing a rasengan. Sprinting forward with his signature move he successfully connected with his opponent's chest. On impact it sent his adversary soaring into the air a few yards back.

Impelling herself off the ground the woman staggered to a nearby tree. Resting her back against it, she sat using one hand to wipe some of the dirt off her face. Out of breath the individual stood resting a hand over his chest. Grinding his teeth together he spat blood, angry with himself for not dodging the attack. Performing a few different hand signals he spat acid from his mouth which took on the shape of a dragon. Wide eyed Naruto flipped out of the way but the clones that remained were destroyed in the process. Maintaining his balance he jumped forward kicking at the back of the guy's head knocking him off balance.

Unharmed by the move he countered by elbowing Naruto on the side of his jaw knocking him onto the ground. Placing his hands out in front of him, Naruto avoided tumbling over. Taking a few steps back Naruto thought about what he should do next slightly annoyed. At the same time part of him enjoyed being in battle against the unknown.

"Lightning CLAW!"

His attacker shouted performing another set of hand signals and what followed was a big fist constructed of electricity. As the name suggested, long claws of electricity were at the ends of each finger, "You look frightened kid," He looked into the eyes of Naruto, who took another step back, "That's good boy! Be very afraid, I feed off fear!"

Initiating the next part of his attack the claw of electricity sprang toward Naruto! Jumping out of its path, Naruto noticed the claw following him. Continuing to run the thought it was some type of honing attack came to his mind.

"Running won't do you any good boy! This attack is not one you can get away from or dodge," While in full stride Naruto glanced at the jutsu caster noticing him waving his arms back and forth. This told Naruto he was manually controlling which direction the attack would go, "That's right keep running kid! I love seeing my victims squirm hahaha."

Coming up with an idea Naruto created more clones, "Haha do you really think that worthless jutsu will do anything to help you," His attacker yelled. In a hurry Naruto along with his created clones scattered making it difficult for the enemy to figure out which of them was the real one, "So you want to play games that is fine by me. The fact of the matter is the outcome of this fight won't change regardless of whatever it is you're attempting to do."

Controlling where the claw went he took out as many clones he could hoping to destroy the real one in the process. They scattered around trying to elude his attack, but one by one they were taken down. It eventually led to only one of them left, "Game over kid," With a thrust of his arm the claw smashed directly into Naruto up against a large rock. Awakening its full power the claw exploded along with the rock, "How disappointing I expected a lo…"

From above the word Rasengan was yelled! With his quick reflexes he was able to get out of the way of the attack Just as Naruto reached him. The Rasengan instead blew a huge hole into the turf beneath them, "Nice tactic kid, whenever did you get all the way up there." He pointed to the tree.

"While you attacked my clones I took the opportunity to do so. I guess its back to square one for us both."

"That's where you're wrong; I've got so much more up my sleeve. Using my best stuff against you would be a waste of chakra."
Old 02-10-2013, 11:29 AM   #19
Raphael555
Thug

Rolling his eyes Naruto felt his opponent was merely bluffing, "Shall we continue than…Uzumaki?" In that moment Naruto's eyes widened with his heart jumping! How did this guy know who he was? That was now the only thing on his mind.

"What did you just say?! How do you know my name?!" Naruto demanded.

In that moment his attacker took a couple steps back seemingly at lost for words biting at his tongue. Naruto couldn't say for sure but his opponent seemed to be off balance and a little bit shaken. Surprisingly to them both someone jumped from behind a bush in the surrounding area, "Rasengan!"

It turned out to be Konohamaru! His attack connected with the ribs of the enemy knocking him to the ground, "Konohamaru I thought I told you not to follow!" Naruto complained but the younger ninja paid him no attention.

"Feel lucky for now little punks," Spitting blood he steadily pushed himself up, "I'll be seeing the two of you again very soon, count on it!"

Pulling a small device out of his pocket, he waved pressing at a button. In a flash he disappeared from their view, "Where the heck did he go, it's like his chakra signal completely disappeared…this is crazy," Naruto looked in all directions but found no signs of their enemy. Both then turned to the woman after realizing he was really gone.

"Was she the one we heard screaming?" Konohamaru asked.

Making his way toward her Naruto ignored his question bending down. Her eyes were closed which made it hard for him to figure out if she was asleep or fell unconscious from the beating she took, "We're goanna have to take her back to the village."

"Are you sure about that? She's a complete stranger!"

Shaking his head Naruto placed his arms beneath the body lifting her up. She was taller than he, but it didn't affect him carrying her, "I'm only doing what's right. Once we get her to the infirmary I'll alert Kakashi Sensei."

With no intention to argue against his decision Konohamaru shrugged his shoulders. They headed for the Leaf afterward which wasn't far from their position. Having their eyes ahead of them, they didn't notice the sinister grin that formed on her face.

Worlds away

The automatic door to the maintenance room opened with Superman being the one to enter. Focused on the feedback screen one of his teammates stood next to the table where parts of the Amazo lied. When fleeing the scene back on earth he returned to the watch tower with only a few parts. Bringing more would have been unnecessary in his book, "What have you been able to figure out GL?"

The equipment positioned above the table executed a couple scans of the parts. Having his eyes on screen Green Lantern waited to see what would come back, only half way hearing the question from Superman. Seeing as some of the results came back as an error GL shook his head turning around, "So far I've had no luck, but I've only ran a few tests. If we don't come up with anything, perhaps giving tall dark and broody a call wouldn't be such a bad idea."

From his last comment Superman knew exactly who he referred to and in most cases would smile, but tonight was different, "This is something we'll handle here. Stuff like this would only waste Batman's time. Right now he's got a lot going on in Gotham, so we'll probably be seeing less of him."

Off to the side of them the entrance door opened. Entering with long raven colored hair in addition to red boots, Wonder Woman bypassed the man of steel. Rubbing a hand over the side of the table she watched as the parts were continuously being scanned, "Looks like parts belonging to an Amazo. Where'd you two encounter it?"

"Not us…just him," Moving away from the table Green Lantern pointed at Superman, "Unfortunately I didn't have the luxury of fighting against it. Superman brought these parts back for me to examine."

"I see," Wonder Woman looked away from the parts heading for the exit, "Whenever you're done come to the meeting room. Our scheduled meet takes place in twenty minutes. Why don't you come with me Kal? This way we can get prepared ahead of time."

Briefly taking his eyes off the computer screen Hal inspected them exit. His intentions were to arrive to the meeting on time, but also wanted to find the answer to who was responsible for the Amazo. Next to each other Wonder Woman and Superman walked down the hall and were joined by another member of the team, "Where are the two of you headed?" The woman asking the question had long blond hair in complement to long black boots.

"We are about to prepare for the meeting. You're free to come along as well if you'd like Canary." Superman informed.

Patting him over the shoulder Black Canary made a left as the continued forward, "I'll catch up with the two of you as soon as I can. Have a little something I need to check on first," With that she disappeared down the hall. Already awaiting them as they entered the meeting room were Green Arrow and Hawkman who sat in their usual spots.

"Will the Flash and Zatanna be joining us? Some around say they're on a mission, but I also heard it wasn't something that'd take long." Hawkman asked.

"Unless they return soon you can count the two of them out along with Batman. Aquaman however should be joining us pretty soon." Superman replied.

For the remainder of the time most in the room were silent getting themselves ready in their own separate ways.

To Be Continue
Old 02-14-2013, 04:10 PM   #20
Raphael555
Thug

CHP 10: Training

Flying high above Starfire gazed down on all lights in the city. It wasn't quite a full moon but the sky was clear with faraway stars filling the night sky. She looked in all directions down below but there didn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary.

"Guess I should call it a night, things seem pretty dead." She thought aloud.

Not even realizing she flew over her current residence. Hovering down she entered through the window she had left open, so that the air could circulate. Walking toward the bed she yawned laying out over the top of it. In deep thought she stared at the ceiling, more than satisfied with her days work. The incident involving the Amazo didn't bother her, especially since the JLA got involved. With so much on her mind Starfire's eyes steadily closed over the next few minutes with her falling asleep.

Over another hour passed and squad two was no closer to locating Deathstroke. The tracking device they were given back at Murky Mountain was acting up giving off various signals. That made it problematic for them to track the target accurately. Stopping the entire group, the captain looked down on the screen trying to figure where he should lead the team from where they were. On screen it looked as though there were seven possible energy signals that could belong to Deathstroke but they couldn't pin point the exact one.

"Do you think maybe we should split our group in half sir? I'm thinking we'll be able to cover more ground if we do that."

Peeking down on the city below the squad leader shook his head, "That is the one thing we won't do. If we get into any trouble we're better off being together. Are mission is to locate and take Deathstroke back with us, Mila and Kian never gave a timetable. In fact I'll even go as far as us calling it a night. We'll get back on his track tomorrow once we've rested for the remainder of the night."

All agreed with his decision except for one, who didn't say anything. It wasn't clear where they'd go to rest, but it was evident to the captain by looking in their eyes that the entire team was juiced out. Diving off the building everyone else followed ending up in a dark alleyway. From there they progressed through the shadows making sure not to be seen by anyone.

Worlds away

Samui entered the Raikage's office alongside Omoi informing their leader of the small disturbance they had come across. Sitting back within his chair, he listened to all she had to say and was surprised to hear the suspicious individual was able to get away from them. Off to his left Mabui listened in but had no comment.

"We'll create a perimeter and put all security people on notice. If there is something going on we need to be ready to fight back," Ei Yotsuki took a stand moving away from his desk positioning himself in front of the nearest window, "Have either of you told anyone else about this?"

"No we have not. We tried our best to take care of it ourselves. I'm sorry sir but I didn't want to spread panic amongst the villagers please forgive me." Samui said bowing her head slightly.

Ei had his eyes on the village below trying to spot any activity that seemed out of place, "Don't apologize, you did well not to say anything," He turned from the window facing them, "Make sure to keep it that way, however I'd like for you to go and find Karui. Once you've done that inform her about what has transpired. While you do that I'll put security on alert. Make sure things stay the way they are, the civilians are to know nothing about this understood."

"Yes sir." Both Samui and Omoi answered at the same time bowing.

Leading the way Omoi opened the door with both exiting promptly. Ei set his one hand over the desk top clinching his fists, "Is everything ok sir? I wouldn't worry too much about the intruder; if she or he is still around they'll be caught." Mabui said.

"You're confident as usual; let's hope this is nothing more than a random act." Ei responded.

The tour inside Murky Mountain ended and afterward the squad members responsible for that escorted the new recruits to dock fifty three. Upon the group entering Mila awaited them in a far corner of the room. She met with them in the middle of the room moving away from the wall, "I am happy to finally say we can get right into your training. First and foremost I want to see how all of you handle in one on one combat."

"What's the point to that? Training is a waste of time; we should be able to carry out your plan as is. If you don't believe we can do so than you shouldn't have brought us here in the first place." Clayface told having no problem with making his opinion known.

The longer he was away from Gotham in a world alien to him, the more aggravated he became. The more he thought about it, the situation became clear it was something he didn't care to be a part of, "Let's try and get through this next hour without complaints show we," Mila spoke to the entire group but had her eyes on Clayface. He knew what she said was mainly directed to him.

"As I was saying during this exercise I will be evaluating your individual skills on different levels; first in single combat against each other, and then as a team. First up we'll have Poison Ivy verse Fuen, Fudo against Killer Frost, and Clayface against Fuka. You will switch opponents after there is a clear winner."

Having already wanted to get his hands on her Clayface cracked his knuckles with a half grin. He still hadn't gotten over her comments from earlier and was now ready to make Fuka regret saying what she did. Before anything further Mila pulled Shredder off to the side, "I'll be right back, don't any of you get started until I do."

She escorted him to another room across from dock fifty three, "Try and focus on wielding the armor's chakra using your spiritual energy. Until you can do that we won't be able to move on. I'll check back on you soon. It's difficult but once you get the hang of it, you will see that it is worth the prize."

Beginning her way for the exit she stopped in her tracks hearing him call out to her, "I appreciate you and your colleague bringing me back from the dead…but when will I get my revenge! The four responsible for my misery must suffer for what they did."

It was just like speaking to him earlier, there was obvious fire and determination within him. His pain at vengeance made him strong. That was something she and Kian both saw within him almost instantly, but he'd have to control is rage in order to be effective, "The sooner you perfect your training the quicker you'll get back at the four ninjas who exterminated you."

She knew of the four turtle warriors by reading up on his profile given to her the hidden leader commanding the Ravagers of the den.

"Very well…leave me." Shredder spoke softly closing his eyes.

Heading back over to dock fifty three, the newcomers faced off against their dispensed opponent. Mila found somewhere to sit in a corner of the room, not wanting to get in the way. The newcomers were eager to get started. In a strange way Mila was able to feel their intensity, which brought excitement to her, "You may now begin! Put in your best effort, but please try your best not to kill each other."

Fudo started things off bull rushing Killer Frost! As he got in closer she side stepped dodging his attack, and shooting a thing of ice at his legs to keep him from moving. He struggled to get out of it but was unable to in his first attempt; "Nice little move, but don't get too confident," Straightening his posture Fudo initiated his Rock Armour ability. With that he broke out of the ice with ease.