The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 02-22-2007, 10:08 PM   #21
themaxonline
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
You asked...and here it is. I used only the 2 from Evil Eye because I couldn't get the Shrinking Turtles episode to import into Movie Maker.
LMAO! I never noticed that before. hahaha! That's hilarious!
themaxonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:38 AM   #22
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Dang. That's awesome. To be comprehensive, I'd do a catchphrase dealy. Of course, it'd take forever for me to get around to it. But, I'd love to be able to look at a list someday, and think, "so, that's how many times whoever has always wanted to say that or the Turtles called themselves amphibians". That'd just be too cool for words.
Oh Gobster, I wasn't really thinking that extensive either...mainly "Pizza time!" "Cowabunga!" and "You Idiots!" or "Mutant morons!" but I guess "I always wanted to say that" and it's variants or the many misuses of the word amphibians would also work.

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:41 AM   #23
T_Libra
Mouser

Didn't have time to look through the whole thread, but:

I thought the voice of Donatello was the guy who voiced 'Foot Critic 2'.
T_Libra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:45 AM   #24
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

It's possible...like I said, I'm really just guessing. There are others I'm not sure about.

Old 02-23-2007, 09:48 AM   #25
T_Libra
Mouser

Not trying to be too critical here, but did Pat Fraley really do Vernon's voice in the first season? To me it just sounds like Peter Renaday changed his inflection (if that's the right word I'm looking for) after first season.

I need to get a life or something

EDIT: After checking the IMDB, it appears you're 100% correct.

Last edited by T_Libra; 02-23-2007 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Found answer myself
T_Libra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 10:08 AM   #26
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Yeah, I'm not sure where I heard it but I heard they swapped. At first I thought like you, that Peter just modified how he read Vernon...not so.

Oh, I did change the Foot Critic 2, so feel free to fact check those voice acting credits all day long. I welcome the corrections.

EDIT: I'm working on the obviously pizza themed episode "The Case of the Killer Pizzas" right now. Should I list it as one big pizza reference?

Last edited by Jester; 02-23-2007 at 01:48 PM.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:31 PM   #27
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

I'll be going back to the past few episodes, since I did decide to do the "Catchphrase Countdown." Here are episodes 11 and 12.

Episode 11: The Case of the Killer Pizzas
Written by: Douglas Booth

Cast:
@ James Avery: Shredder
@ Townsend Coleman: Michaelangelo, The Flier Boy
@ Cam Clark: Leonardo, UFO Manager, Bake Off Announcer
@ Jennifer Darling: Irma, Little Rich Boy
@ Pat Fraley: Krang, Baxter Stockman
@ Barry Gordon: Donatello,
@ Renae Jacobs: April O’Neil, Little Rich Girl
@ Rob Paulsen: Raphael, Mario?
@ Peter Renaday: Splinter, Vernon Fenwick, Alfredo?

Mistakes:
1. Raphael says the line, “I can practically smell him,” but his mouth doesn’t move.
2. When Raphael twirls a pair of pizzas on his sais during the fight with Shredder, his gear is purple.
3. Baxter pulls 4 names from the tumbler, but the close up of his hands and the dialogue only mention 3 winners, yet when we see the Turtles with their pizzas all four are holding one.
4. When the Turtles thank April and offer her a pizza in gratitude, Michaelangelo has Raphael’s sais, only they seem see through or unintentionally added.
5. April is seen using what looks like a 80’s style mobile phone or a walkie-talkie when calling Leonardo who is using his Turtle Com.
6. Once again Michaelangelo carries one or two pairs of nunchucks, depending on the shot.
7. When Raphael says, “if it isn’t history by now,” he has Leonardo’s swords.
8. The “Turtle Assault Team” originally consists of Michaelangelo and Donatello, but when the Turtle Blimp is landed on the roof, Leonardo, who has been piloting, transforms into Donatello and gets of the blimp with Raphael. When we return to the penthouse, Raphael and Donatello are the new “Turtle Assault Team.”
9. Before the Turtles charge the creatures in the penthouse Michaelangelo is carrying swords.
10. Raphael’s voice says, “Are you alone?” to April, but Michaelangelo is seen and moves slightly as the line is said making it appear he’s speaking.
11. Leonardo pushes Shredder away from the grasp of one of the creatures, the next scene shows Raphael, who speaks as Leonardo, saying, “Sure you did!” Then Raphael is grabbed by a creature and asks for help in his actual voice.

Pizza References:
1. This episode is one large pizza reference.

Catchphrase Counter:
1. Baxter calls Bebop and Rocksteady “idiots.”
2. When the tidal wave hits the lair, Michaelangelo says, “Cowabunga!”
3. Raphael calls Shredder a “tin faced geek.”
4. Shredder refers to the Turtles as "mutants" three times.
5. Donatello and Michaelangelo scream “Turtle power!” as they lunge through the open window.
6. Shredder calls Baxter an “idiot.”
7. Leonardo says that the Turtles will "go down fighting" twice in this episode.
8. Michaelangelo screams “Cowabunga!” as he dives in to the river after the controller.

Pop Culture References:
1. The Case of the Killer Pizza title may be a reference to a Perry Mason title “The case of the Killer Kiss”
2. The creatures resemble the creatures from the movie Alien.
3. The “harmless furry little creature” or “cute little pizza eating powder puffs” turning into larger, less harmless creatures is similar to the plot of Gremlins.

Wacky Inventions:
1. Pizza Creature Control Device

Episode 12: Enter: The Fly
Written by: Michael Reaves and Brynne Stephens

Cast:
@ Townsend Coleman: Michaelangelo, Flower Delivery Guy
@ Cam Clark: Leonardo
@ Jennifer Darling: Irma
@ Pat Fraley: Krang, Baxter Stockman
@ Barry Gordon: Donatello,
@ Renae Jacobs: April O’Neil
@ Rob Paulsen: Raphael, Far East Flower Shop Owner
@ Peter Renaday: Splinter, Vernon Fenwick

Mistakes:
1. When the Turtles are eating the pizza at the start of the episode, Michaelangelo throws it in to the air, Leonardo cuts it in half, and Raphael and Donatello catch the halves. By when they go to Donatello’s close up, he’s wearing orange.
2. The Flower Delivery Guy’s hair goes from being brown when he delivers the Doku plant to April, to red when he’s first confronted by Shredder then brown again before he faints.
3. When Splinter trashes the Doku plant, the heels of his feet are brown.
4. When Splinter shows the Turtles a picture of a Gazai plant it looks almost identical to the Doku plant.
5. When Shredder comments on Krang allowing Baxter to escape, Krang’s eyes in Shredder’s communicator are white rather than purple.
6. Splinter has a new, unique communicator design in episode.
7. When Shredder uses his blaster to shoot the Turtles, his neck is purple.
8. When Shredder calls out the Knucklehead his leggings are flesh tone.
9. When Leonardo deflects the mutants’ blasts at the Knucklehead, Donatello’s gear is red then turns purple when he’s free.
10. When Donatello tells Raphael he doesn’t have to rub in the fact that he thought they should return to the blimp, Raphael’s plastron is green
11. When Leonardo kicks open the air valve, his plastron is green.
12. Though the Turtle Blimp is loosing air, when the Turtle’s parachute away it doesn’t seem to lose any air.
13. Donatello’s Turtle Com is grey, not green and yellow.
14. While Bebop and Rocksteady cover Baxter’s devices exposed electrodes, Rocksteady’s head is brown.
15. When Baxter is zapped by the Phase Shifter, his wings and extra arms vanish.

Pizza References:
1. When the Turtles return home after losing Shredder atop the World Trade Center, they munch on pizza.
2. Baxter uses a pizza parlor as a point of reference when telling Shredder where the Turtles are.
3. Raphael tells Shredder they are in no mood to party when the challenges them, to which Michaelangelo retorts, “Unless of course there’s plenty of pizza.
4. Michaelangelo makes a Gazai topped pizza at the end of the episode.

Catchphrase Countdown:
1. Shredder refers to Bebop as a “mutant moron.” Rocksteady echoes the phrase.
2. Shredder refers to the Turtles as “amphibians.”
3. Raphael refers to Shredder as “Shredhead”
4. Donatello screams, “Turtle power!”
5. Bebop: “Say goodbye, Toitles”
6. Shredder refers to the mutants as “Cretans.”
7. Shredder calls the mutants “idiots”
8. Raphael refers to Shredder as “Tin Skin.”

Pop Culture References:
1. Donatello’s line, “The bo is mightier than the blaster,” is a parody of the quote, “The pen is mightier than the sword,” by Edward Bulwer-Lytton
2. Shredder’s line, “’Step into my parlor’, said the Knucklehead to the fly,” is a parody of the quote, “’Step into my parlor,’ said the spider to the fly.”

Wacky Inventions:
1. Krang’s Disintegrator Unit
2. Knucklehead
3. Baxter’s Phase Shifter Device

Notables:
1. The twin World Trade Towers are mentioned.
2. The “girly grunt” is heard again when the Turtles face Baxter the Fly the first time.
3. Splinter refers to April as “my child.”

Last edited by Jester; 02-26-2007 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Added "Catchphrase Countdown"
Old 02-25-2007, 01:55 PM   #28
SLASH!!!
Foot Soldier

Cool list but one thing I noticed for episode two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post

Pop Culture References:
1. Michaelangelo: “That dude’s drivin’ Shay Stadium around under the city!”
(A reference to the soccer stadium in Halifax, England)
Considering the fact that they are obviously in New York City. Wouldn't that line refer to Shea Stadium, home of the New York Mets. What New Yorker human or turtle is gonna know some stadium in England.
SLASH!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 05:06 PM   #29
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

True, that came up due to my misspelling of Shay (Shea) I'll fix it....I thought something was wrong, but I found no references to NYC since I misspelled Shea.

Thanks SLASH!!!

Old 02-27-2007, 01:41 AM   #30
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru

The list is looking great so far, Jester. Would you mind if I stickied this thread?

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 05:52 AM   #31
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Please do.

Old 03-09-2007, 09:11 PM   #32
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Episode 13: Invasion of the Punk Frogs
Written By: Michael Reaves

Cast:
@ Townsend Coleman: Michaelangelo, Mr. Mayor
@ Jim Cummings: Genghis Frog, Captain Hoffman
@ Cam Clark: Leonardo, Rocksteady, Attila the Frog, and Rasputin the Mad Frog
@ Jennifer Darling: Irma, Female Tourist
@ Pat Fraley: Krang, Burne Thompson, Napoleon Bonafrog, Police Loudspeaker
@ Barry Gordon: Donatello, Bebop
@ Renae Jacobs: April O’Neil, Tourist’s Son
@ Rob Paulsen: Raphael
@ Peter Renaday: Splinter, New Reporter

Mistakes:
1. When Michaelangelo is running the obstacle course, he goes from toting two pairs of nunchucks to one.
2. When Bebop says, “It’s Turtle trashin’ time!” it’s in Rocksteady’s voice.
3. Donatello uses his bo to pole-vault attack Rocksteady. He bounces of his chest and into a near by dumpster; his bo can be seen in his belt as he falls in.
4. Rocksteady has a uniquely designed orange communicator.
5. The Turtles slip in loose change while pursuing Bebop and Rocksteady, weapons drawn. When they get up, the weapons are holstered.
6. While Shredder is explaining his naming of the Frogs, a part his left hand gauntlet is flesh tone.
7. In introducing the Frogs, the wrong Frog is shown when Shredder calls his name. Napoleon and Rasputin are flipped.
8. Michaelangelo talks very clearly while fighting with a slice of pizza.
9. Leonardo’s Turtle Com looks to be a compact style, like April’s.
10. The hilts on Leonardo’s swords go from having lines in them to show the wrap, to one solid brown handle while he talks the Turtles into helping the Frogs.

Pizza References:
1. Michaelangelo tells Raphael to pretend there’s a pizza waiting at the end of the obstacle course as incentive.
2. The Turtles munch pizza when Splinter asks about any new activity from Shredder.
3. Weird mutants (like Punk Frogs and Splinter) don’t like pizza.

Catchphrase Countdown:
1. Michaelangelo makes a reference to having his shell waxed.
2. Bebop: “It’s Turtle trashin’ time!”
3. Shredder calls Rocksteady a “Cretan”.
4. Shredder tells the Frogs, if they encounter the Turtles, to “destroy them!”
5. Michaelangelo screams “Cowabunga!” as the Turtles stop the Frogs from stealing the niotrinoline.
6. Raphael calls Shredder, “Shred-head.”
7. Donatello calls him, “Tin face.”

Pop Culture References:
1. “The Creatures from the Maroon Lagoon” is a parody of the Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954).
2. Shredder’s holographic appearance is similar to Don Johnson’s character, James "Sonny" Crockett, on Miami Vice.
3. Like the Turtles, the Frogs are named after people near to Shredder’s heart, world conquers and rulers.
4. Michaelangelo mentions the Turtles should leave at “warp speed,” a reference to Star Trek.

Wacky Inventions:
1. Shredder’s Holographic Projector
2. The Anti-Turtle Squad’s Freeze Tank

Forth Wall Breaking Humor:
1. Donatello turns to the camera and asks where he learned to say lines like that after telling Shredder he’s going to take the fall.

Notables:
1. The first references to Shredder and Krang’s plan to bring the Technodrome back to earth are made in this episode.
2. Like the turtles, color and weaponry can be used to distinguish the 4 frogs:
Attila the Frog is armed with a mace, is olive green, and wears an orange and yellow striped shirt, blue pants and a circle shaped necklace
Genghis Frog is armed with an axe, is yellow-green, and wears a purple shirt with orange polka dots, blue pants and a triangle shaped necklace
Napoleon Bonafrog is armed with a whip, is blue-green and wears a half yellow and half orange shirt, purple pants and a circle shaped necklace.
Rasputin the Mad Frog is armed with a bow and arrow, is a brownish green, and wears an orange shirt with purple polka dots, red pants and a triangle shaped necklace.

Episode 14: Splinter No More
Written By: Michael Reaves and Brynne Stephens

Cast:
@ Townsend Coleman: Michaelangelo, Punk 2
@ Cam Clark: Leonardo, Rocksteady, Big Guy on the Street, Cop 2
@ Pat Fraley: Krang, Burne Thompson, Cabbie, Punk 1
@ Rob Paulsen: Raphael, Cop 1
@ Peter Renaday: Splinter

Mistakes:
1. When Michaelangelo opens the pizza box, you see a little less than half a pizza, since the box seems too small to contain the whole circular pie. The zoom in on the pizza seems to be a trick to make look more accurate.
2. The retro-mutagen spray goes from a clear beaker to a metallic container as Donatello puts the cap on and turns to Splinter.
3. When Splinter transforms into Yoshi, his chest is bare under his kimono in one shot, in the next he has a shirt and tie.
4. While the Turtles are covered with books, Leonardo’s belt buckle is missing.
5. When Leonardo jumps up, part of his eyebrow is green rather than blue.
6. When the Turtles all stand up from under the books, Donatello’s wrist bands are gone and stay gone until he finishes explaining Shredder’s scheme
7. Raphael’s belt ties are missing while Donatello explains Shredder’s plan.
8. Again, though Shredder’s plan is to get his forces from Dimension X without Krang’s help, he contacts him and to gloat.
9. When Raphael says it’s a jungle in the city, he has a sword on his back.
10. April has a Turtle style Turtle Com in this episode.
11. Krang’s towel goes from blue to red then back again, depending on the shot.
12. As circle menacingly under the control of the Neural Scrambler, Donatello’s wrist bands are again missing.
13. When Donatello is fighting Raphael, his wrist band disappears, reappears, and disappears again.
14. Once Splinter is back to normal, the shirt and tie come and go.
15. While Shredder reads the incantation, his neck becomes purple.
16. Splinter’s nose has a white portion when he explains that the portal is to the wrong dimension.
17. When Raphael asks how to stop the monster, he is holding a sword.
18. Splinter’s kimono collar blinks brown when he mentions the portal is a short lived one.
19. Leonardo’s side is yellow when he tells the Turtles to force the monster back through the portal.

Pizza References:
1. The episode opens with Michaelangelo returning from a pizza run (and a sushi run for Splinter).
2. Raphael says the remnant ooze looks like an old pizza.
3. The Turtles eat pizza at the end of the adventure, and now that Splinter is a rat again, they get more pizza.

Catchphrase Countdown:
1. Donatello makes the same “Raw fish, blech” comment in reference to Splinter’s turning down the sushi tray.
2. Raphael calls Shredder, “Tin Skin.”
3. Shredder calls the mutants, “Cretans,” twice.
4. Shredder calls Leonardo a “wretched reptile.”
5. Raphael calls Shredder, “Metal Mouth.”
6. The Turtles scream “Turtle Power,” as they attack the creature.

Pop Culture References:
1. Raphael says the remnant ooze looks like “what’s left of the Wicked Witch of the West,” a reference to the Wizard of Oz.
2. The sign above the subway terminal Splinter escapes through has a reference to Cucamonga, a part of Mel Blanc’s conductor’s 3 cities: Anaheim, Azusa, and Cucamonga.

Wacky Inventions:
1. Retro-mutagen Spray
2. Shredder’s Neural Scrambler

Notables:
1. Michaelangelo calls Leonardo, “Bro,” in this episode, but more like 2 guys would a friend, not in a brotherly sense.
2. On an ironic note, Yoshi is wearing a pink shirt and purple tie, much like the other character Peter Reneday voiced, Vernon Fenwick.

Episode 15: New York’s Shiniest
Written By: Richard Merwin

Cast:
@ James Avery: Shredder, Anarchy Punk
@ Townsend Coleman: Michaelangelo, Bandana Punk
@ Cam Clark: Leonardo, Rocksteady
@ Pat Fraley: Krang, Burne Thompson, Driving Punk , Guard 2
@ Peter Renaday: Splinter, Guard 1, REX Clones

Mistakes:
1. When we first see Bebop and Rocksteady, Rocksteady talks with Bebop’s voice.
2. While Donatello talks to April on his Turtle Com, the antenna goes from grey to green and back again.
3. When Irma says, “Who are you calling?” her lips don’t move.
4. When Raphael tells the punks to hand over April’s things, his teeth are green.
5. When Irma fauns over REX, part of his head is blue, not grey.
6. While watching April’s broadcast, Shredder seems to not know of REX, but earlier in the episode he explained to Krang about him like he did.
7. Before the break, Raphael is driving the Turtle Van, when we return to the Show, Leonardo is driving.
8. April and Splinter are driving a Turtle Van to hunt for the Turtles, but we last saw it driven off the bridge by the Turtles themselves.
9. When Donatello turns on the Turtle Com’s tracking device, its antenna are green.
10. Leonardo speaks with Raphael’s voice as the Turtles defend April and Splinter from the REX Clones.

Catchphrase Countdown:
1. While he explains his plan to capture and clone REX-1, Shredder says “Destroy the Turtles!”
2. Shredder calls the mutants “Imbecilic buffoons.”
3. Shredder tells the REX Clones the Turtles are their prime targets and their job is to “Destroy them!”
4. Leonardo tells the guys they’ll go down bravely, “just like true Ninja Turtles!”
5. Leonardo screams “Turtle Power!” as he drives the Van off the bridge.
6. Leonardo incorrectly calls the Turtles amphibians.
7. Shredder sends the REX Clones to the amusement park to “destroy the Turtles!”

Pop Culture References:
1. When April enters the REX lab, she compares it to Frankenstein’s.
2. One of the movies REX-1 “quotes” is Wizard of Oz.
3. Another is the Three Stooges.

Wacky Inventions:
1. REX-1 (Robot Enforcement EXperiment-1)

Last edited by Jester; 03-15-2007 at 12:26 PM.
Old 03-13-2007, 09:54 PM   #33
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Episode 16: Teenagers from Dimension X
Written by Michael Reaves

Cast:
@ James Avery: Shredder,
@ Townsend Coleman: Michaelangelo, Cyber Punk Leader
@ Cam Clark: Leonardo, Rocksteady,
@ Pat Fraley: Krang, Burne Thompson,
@ Barry Gordon: Donatello, Bebop, Guard Robot
@ Renae Jacobs: April O’Neil,
@ Tress MacNeille: Kala
@ Rob Paulsen: Raphael,
@ Thom Pinto: Dask
@ Peter Renaday: Splinter

Mistakes:
1. As Krang watches the Neutrinos enter the portal to earth, the back ground is Shredder’s location, not Dimension X.
2. When Leonardo asks what Shredder is up to now, his bandana is red.
3. When Bebop and Rocksteady carries the Neutrinos into the cheese truck, Bebop’s mohawk is completely brown.
4. When he sees the Neutrinos waking up, part of Rocksteady’s shirt is grey.
5. When Donatello tells Leonardo he’s picking up the Neutrino’s signal, his wrist band is gone.
6. When Raphael gets splashed by Michaelangelo’s Cheapskate wake, half of his bandana is green
7. Leonardo says, “Hang on!” in Raphael’s voice.
8. Shredder parks the cheese truck over top of the manhole the Turtles and Neutrinos open, but in the next shot, the van is gone and the Turtles and Neutrinos rush for the Starmobile.
9. Donatello’s mouth doesn’t move when he says, “It’s gonna blow!”
10. Portions of Donatello’s bo and belt is colored grey upon the return from the break.
11. The platform Krang sits on in his android body goes from grey to pink as he talks to Shredder.
12. When Shredder and the Mutants go after the Turtles and Neutrinos, Bebop’s glasses are brown and his vest is the same color as his bullet sash.
13. Shredder calls for Bebop to “identify” them to the robot guard, but he motions to Rocksteady.
14. When Shredder and the Mutants board the elevator, Bebop’s hair is totally brown.
15. The size of the trilithium crystal changes throughout the episode, getting progressively smaller.
16. When Shredder orders the Mutants to blast the door, the blast is seen coming through the door before it is blasted in.
17. When Bebop and Rocksteady zap the gang, both Raphael and Michaelangelo are carrying sais.
18. The Neutrinos don’t remember April, though she was with the Turtles when they met them in “Hot-rodding Teenagers from Dimension X.”
19. For the first part of Michaelangelo’s line about the “mento-naturalizer” Leonardo’s mouth moves.
20. When the Neutrinos’ car alarm zaps Shredder, part of his neck of his cape is grey.
21. When Donatello jumps into the beams to remove his ropes, his gear is orange.
22. When Donatello disarms Rocksteady, his wrist bands are gone.
23. When Donatello’s line, “You were saying?” is spoken, Raphael is shown, but his mouth doesn’t move.
24. When Shredder and the Mutants flee the Cyber Punks, Bebop’s hair is totally brown.
25. When the Turtles see April, Donatello’s wrist bands are missing.
26. When the Turtles jump into the Starmobile, Leonardo suddenly becomes Raphael

Pizza References:
1. When the Turtles crash into the produce stand, Michaelangelo says that the fruit he’s covered in would make a good pizza sauce.
2. Michaelangelo says the “mento-naturalizer” sounds like something you put on a pizza.
3. The Turtles give the neutrinos a pizza a going away present. Raphael tells a dishearten Michaelangelo he’s not losing the girl, but “gaining a portion of pizza.”

Catchphrase Counter:
1. Shredder calls Bebop a “Cretan.”
2. Michaelangelo screams, Cowabunga!” as the Turtles search for the Neutrinos.
3. Zak refers to the Turtles as “amphibs.”
4. Michaelangelo screams, Cowabunga!” as the Turtles return to the lair with the Neutrinos.
5. Dask calls Shredder, “Tin Skin.”

Pop Culture References:
1. The Turtles are watching a Gamera style movie at the beginning of the episode (The Space Turtle That Ate Tokyo).
2. Raphael compares Michaelangelo and Kala to Romeo and Juliet
3. “Trilithium crystal“ is a play on the Star Trek power source Dilithium.
4. Zak says he feels like he’s been run over by a Star Destroyer, a large Emperial ship from the Star Wars Trilogy.

Wacky Inventions:
1. Mentoneutralizer
2. Transdimensional Hyper Signal
3. Cheapskate
4. Extra-Dimensional Tracker
5. Venutian Remote Control
6. Particle Accelerator/Cyclotron

1. Shredder says, seemingly to no one but the audience, that it’s hard to find good help now days.
2. Michaelangelo: Don’t ya just love it when he talks like that?

Notables:
1. The Neutrinos use a portal to get from Dimension X to earth, but in the future episode, “Dimension X Story” they don’t have one, because it cost too much on their meager allowance.

Old 03-14-2007, 10:14 PM   #34
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Episode 17: The Catwoman from Channel Six
Written by: Richard Merwin

Cast:
@ Townsend Coleman: Michaelangelo, Woo
@ Pat Fraley: Krang, Burne Thompson, Sumo
@ Barry Gordon: Donatello, Bebop,
@ Rob Paulsen: Raphael, Restaurant Patron
@ Peter Renaday: Splinter, Vernon Fenwick, Myron Bimpilton

Mistakes:
1. While Bebop and Rocksteady munch on Chinese food on the Matter Transporter, Bebop’s mohawk is solid brown.
2. Bebop draws a wooden sword that becomes a baseball bat.
3. As Bebop and Rocksteady enter the lair, Bebop has 2 mouths.
4. After Bebop knocks Raphael’s sais out of his hang, his gear turns orange.
5. The antennas of Donatello’s Turtle Com are green, not grey.
6. When Splinter explains about “Shredder’s Thugs” attack, Michaelangelo’s wrist band is missing.
7. When April leaves Michaelangelo is sitting between Donatello and Raphael, when Raphael says she shouldn’t go alone to Woo’s, Leonardo is between him and Donatello.
8. April’s eye blinks flesh tone when she completes her transformation.
9. Leonardo talks to Irma on Aprils Turtle Com, but his bandana is red on the view screen.
10. Leonardo’s Turtle Com has no antennas when he talks to Irma.
11. When Michaelangelo tells Donatello the cat is attracted to him because he eats anchovy pizzas, he speaks in Raphael’s voice.
12. At times Splinter has 1, 2, or no badges on his kimono.
13. When Leonardo is contacted by Splinter, his Turtle Com is brown and later the shell portions disappear.
14. Leonardo uses his sword to remove April’s mind-control collar, but when she comes to her senses Donatello is holding the katana.
15. When Michaelangelo uses his mouse to distract the tiger, Splinter’s bottom lip is flesh tone.
16. After the mouse bites Bebop’s finger he has 2 mouths again.

Pizza references:
1. The Turtles are eating pizza while they watch a monster movie on TV.
2. When April spies the Mutants’ take out containers, she asks if the Turtles have sworn off pizza.
3. After rescuing Donatello, Michaelangelo tells him “pizza’s the perfect payback!”
4. The cat comes to Donatello, not because he’s her favorite, but because he eats anchovy pizzas.
5. The Turtles eat pizzas at the end of the episode.

Catchphrase Countdown:
1. The Turtles yell “Turtle Power!” as they attack the Mutants who just broke their TV.
2. Shredder calls Bebop a “Cretan” twice.

Pop Culture References:
1. Leonardo and Michaelangelo do a Bogart impression, Michaelangelo admits he can’t do Bogie.

Wacky Inventions:
1. Matter Transporter
2. Mind-Control Collar

1. Michaelangelo challenges the audience to say “furious fun-filled food flinging fight!” three times fast.

Notables:
1. Irma actually meets the Turtles for the first time in this episode.

Episode 18: Return of the Technodrome
Written by: Michael Reaves

Cast:
@ Townsend Coleman: Michaelangelo
@ Pat Fraley: Krang, Burne Thompson

Mistakes:
1. Throughout the episode Donatello’s wrist band disappears and reappears.
2. Krang’s tentacles aren’t seen this entire episode.
3. Donatello’s wrist bands are green when April arrives at the lair.
4. Several different times while Krang is watching the portal, his shoes are peach not red.
5. When Shredder turns to yell at the Mutants, his torso is flesh colored.
6. When Shredder and the Mutants enter the power station; Bebop’s mohawk is completely brown.
7. The number of Foot and Rock soldiers changes every time they are seen.
8. As the Turtles are about to go over the falls, Donatello’s wrist band flashes back on, though it is still colored green.
9. As the Turtles hang from the blimp, Leonardo and Donatello’s plastrons are a bit too short at the bottom.
10. Leonardo talks to an invisible Michaelangelo, Donatello, and April.
11. When Michaelangelo responds to Leonardo, his mouth doesn’t move.
12. When Donatello says, “I’ll try,” his mouth doesn’t move.
13. When Donatello says, “Hey, it worked,” his mouth doesn’t move.
14. Before the break the Turtles’ weapons were drawn, but they are sheathed when we return.
15. Donatello’s voice says, “Watch and learn,” but Leo’s mouth moves.
16. When Krang is on the Turtles’ TV, there is a blank spot in the screen that you can see the lair wall through.
17. When Rocksteady asks Shredder why he stopped, his teeth blink grey, and his belly is yellow.
18. When Bebop finds the Turtles in the control room, his mohawk is all brown.
19. When The Turtles face the Mutants in the control room, Rocksteady’s belly is yellow.
20. The center of the D on Donatello’s belt is white, rather than grey when the Turtles escape the Technodrome.
21. Splinter’s nose is completely brown as the Turtles and April revel in their victory.

Pizza References:
1. When Leonardo says the Turtles will “go out with Turtle honor, fighting”, Raphael says, “I’d rather go out for pizza, biting.”
2. The Turtles and April scarf pizza at the end of this adventure, while Splinter enjoys sushi.

Catchphrase Countdown:
1. Shredder calls the Mutants “mutant morons.”
2. Michaelangelo shouts, “Cowabunga!” as the Turtle Blimp crash lands in the river.
3. Krang calls the Turtles amphibians.

Pop Culture References:
1. Raphael says the Technodrome is “five times the size of the Huston Astrodome.”
2. Splinter and Shredder’s confrontation is reminiscent of Luke’s battle with Darth Vader in The Empire Strikes back.

Wacky Inventions:
1. Polarity Director
2. Krang’s Earthquake Machine/Drill Mechanism

Notables:
1. This episode explains why the Technodrome is in the center of the earth at the beginning of season 3.

and with that, season 2 is done...on to season 3, later. :p

Old 03-15-2007, 11:30 AM   #35
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Episode 19: Beneath These Streets
Written by: Michael Reaves

Cast:
@ Pat Fraley: Krang, Burne Thompson, Professor
@ Renae Jacobs: April O’Neil, Ticket Taker, Police Scanner
@ Rob Paulsen: Raphael, Man in a Cape
@ Peter Renaday: Splinter, Vernon Fenwick, News Anchor

Mistakes:
1. When Krang pulls levers and pushes buttons on the console, at first both hands are peach, then one hand is red, and the other is flesh colored, and later they are both red.
2. When Bebop asks if he has to take the Transport Module back to the Technodrome, he has 2 mouths.
3. Leonardo’s voice comes from Raphael’s body when he says, “If only we’d obeyed him…” as Leonardo finishes the sentence, “…instead of goofing off,” he nods as the words are said, but his mouth doesn’t move.
4. The Turtles’ belt ties are missing, as Leonardo says the line above.
5. When Shredder throws the gas grenade, Rocksteady’s nose horn is the same color as his skin.
6. The Medi-laser, disappears as the turtles turn to return with it to the lair.

Pizza References:
1. Michaelangelo offers the other Turtles a granola and licorice pizza at the start of the episode, but they’re stuffed from the peanut butter and pickle they had for lunch.
2. After the Turtles watch Kung Fu Commandos vs. Chainsaw Cheerleaders, they go out for pizza, which Michaelangelo regrets after Splinter is hurt, “even though it was delicious.”
3. When Shredder returns for the Medi-laser’s control module, Michaelangelo says, “We’ll be on him like cheese on a pizza.”
4. Hiding from the Turtles in the sewer, according to Raphael, “is like trying to hide a pizza under Michaelangelo’s nose.”
5. Michaelangelo: “One can’t eat 12 pizzas with out regretting it the next day.”

Catchphrase Countdown:
1. Shredder calls the Mutants “incompetent buffoons.”
2. Donatello asks Michaelangelo why he doesn’t scream his trademark “Cowabunga!” battle cry, to which Michaelangelo says he’s bored with it.
3. The Turtles scream, “Turtle power!” as the rush Bebop and Rocksteady in the park.
4. Donatello calls Shredder, “Metal-mouth.”
5. Krang calls the Turtles, “adolescent amphibians.”
6. Shredder calls the Turtles, “aggressive amphibians.”
7. The Turtles shout, ”Let’s kick some shell!” as they face the Foot Soldiers.
8. Krang calls Shredder a “bungling idiot.”

Pop Culture References:
1. Raphael says, “I’m lookin’ at trouble right here in River City,” a reference to the musical The Music Man.
2. Michaelangelo, bored with “Cowabunga,” decides to say, “Yabba, dabba, doo,” but Donatello stops him.
3. Raphael says, “Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the sewers,” a parody of the Jaws II tag line, “Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water.”

Wacky Inventions:
1. Pneumatic Transport Modules.
2. Medi-laser

1. Shredder asks “Why can’t I find competent help?” to no one, save maybe the audience, or himself.
2. Raphael says, “Boy oh, boy. Some days it just doesn’t pay to come out of your shell,” directly at to audience after Donatello tells him that they may have the Medi-laser, but Shredder has the module.

Notables:
1. Splinter uses the name “Sacagawea” as a battle cry. She was Louis and Clark’s Indian guide when they explored the Louisiana Purchase.

Old 03-15-2007, 01:02 PM   #36
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Episode 20: Turtles on Trial
Written by Michael Reaves

Cast:
@ Townsend Coleman: Michaelangelo, Clayton Kellerman
@ Cam Clark: Leonardo, Rocksteady, Angry Man
@ Jennifer Darling: Irma, Angry Woman
@ Pat Fraley: Krang, Burne Thompson,
@ Rob Paulsen: Raphael, “On Trial” Announcer
@ Peter Renaday: Splinter, Vernon Fenwick, Rock Soldier, Guard

Mistakes:
1. When the Turtles try on their masks, the Raphael’s reflection is wearing blue gear.
2. When Krang is bickering with shredder, part of the back of his body is grey rather than yellow.
3. When the Turtles flee from the mob and into the sewers, there are 2 Leonardos.
4. Shredder and Splinter both call the building Shredder and the Mutants come up into a museum, Splinter even goes so far as to call it the “Natural History Museum”, but the sign out front reads “Planetarium.”
5. When Kellerman points to the Turtles on his monitor, Raphael and Leonardo’s gear is switched.
6. On the Turtle’s monitor, you can see Kellerman’s tie move at the bottom of the table, and between April’s legs.
7. The Turtles’ positions changes from shot to shot.
8. Michaelangelo speaks with Raphael’s voice when he asks Kellerman which part of their story is hard to believe.

Pizza References:
1. The Turtles, according to Michaelangelo, “fight for truth, justice, and a bigger slice of the pizza pie!”

Catchphrase Counter:
1. Michaelangelo screams “Cowabunga!” as the Turtles and April Cheapskate to the studio.
2. Donatello is upset by the destruction of the amphibian exhibit.
3. The Turtles say “Turtle power!” as they attack Shredder and his goons.
4. Michaelangelo screams “Cowabunga!” as they chase Shredder.
5. Bebop says, “Its Toitle bashin’ time!”
6. Bebop also says, “Warthog power!” a parody of the Turtles own battle cry.
7. Shredder calls Bebop an “imbecile.”
8. Michaelangelo calls Shredder “Can-head.”
9. Kellerman calls the Turtles “abnormal amphibians.”
10. Krang calls the Turtles amphibians.

Pop Culture References:
1. “On Trial” is a parody of TV talk shows, especially The Jerry Springer Show.
2. Raphael says that all the audience of “On Trial” needs are torches and a castle to storm, a reference to the village mobs in the old Frankenstein movies.
3. The masks April brings to the Turtles resemble the classic Tor Johnson mask.
4. Michaelangelo says the Turtles need to flee the angry mob at warp speed, a Star Trek reference.
5. Bebop and Rocksteady watch their favorite show, the Slurps, a parody of the Smurfs.
6. Rocksteady says he missed coming up behind the museum, “by that much,” a reference to the line said by Maxwell Smart from Get Smart.
7. Krang is in search of “Solarminite,” an element said to be able to destroy planets in the Ed Wood film, Plan 9 from Outer Space, which ironically stared Tor Johnson.
8. Raphael asks, “Where’s John Wayne when we need him?” when Shredder starts shooting arrows at them.

Wacky Inventions:
1. Krang’s Bubble Walker.
2. Krang’s Commandeered Military Mech.

1. After saying the audience of “On Trial” is acting like animals, Michaelangelo asks the audience, “What am I saying?”
2. Irma wonders what fame will do to the Turtles, and if they’ll still talk to her.
3. After Krang calls Bebop and Rocksteady a “couple of yo-yos,” he winks at the camera and says, “I made a funny.”

Notables:
1. April brings the Turtles their bald rubber human masks, which they later wear on the streets.
2. The Freeze Ray in Krang’s proposed arsenal against the Turtles is identical to the one used to freeze the Punk Frogs in “Invasion of the Punk Frogs.”

Old 03-15-2007, 02:45 PM   #37
gobo
Wacky Action

Excellent.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 10:26 PM   #38
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Episode 21: Attack of the 50 Foot Irma
Written by: Rowby Goren

Cast:
@ Pat Fraley: Krang, Burne Thompson, Professor Von Zifflian
@ Peter Renaday: Splinter, Vernon Fenwick, News Anchor

Mistakes:
1. When Michaelangelo is hanging streamers, his belt buckle is the same color as his plastron.
2. In the bunk beds the Turtles sleep Donatello, Raphael, Leonardo, and Michaelangelo, but when Michaelangelo falls while hanging streamers, Raphael is some how on top of Donatello.
3. The diamonds at the center of the Turtles’ plastrons are green at the first of the episode.
4. The handles of Michaelangelo’s nunchucks are grey, and blink brown when the Turtles run to the door of the lair after Shredder.
5. Michaelangelo speaks with Leonardo’s voice when he says, “This calls for action!”
6. Splinter’s nose is brown when he stops the Turtles from running out like “a turtle with it head cut off.”
7. The door to Shredder’s Transport Module is blown of, but as he walks through the smoke, it is still there.
8. Everyone pronounces the mineral’s name as “Exaboron” but Krang’s computer calls it “Exaporon”.
9. Krang’s nose is grey as he takes the exaboron to the ray.
10. Shredder has a different communicator when he first arrives on the surface.
11. When she first starts talking to Leonardo, April’s Turtle Com looks closed.
12. Michaelangelo speaks with Leonardo’s voice when he says, “We’ve go to get her out of there,” referring to Irma being trapped in the enlarging ray.
13. When the Turtles first run towards the trapped Irma, the ray effect is missing from the scene.
14. The cork in one of Donatello’s flasks is transparent.
15. When Donatello uses his grappler to brake the Turtle Van, in one scene he’s colored blue.
16. Raphael uses his sais to pin the electrical wires to the ground, and in the next shot they’re right back in his belt.
17. When the Turtles talk to Irma from the roof, Michaelangelo’s nunchuck handles are grey and the chains are brown.
18. When Irma says, “Big mouth,” her big mouth doesn’t move.
19. In one scene on the roof, Raphael and Leonardo’s gear is switched.
20. When April comes to the roof to warn the Turtles and Irma, raphael’s belt is on backwards.
21. When Bebop and Rocksteady are trying to knock down the planetarium’s door, Rocksteady’s shirt is red.
22. When the Turtles start driving in pursuit of Irma, Leonardo is driving, Michaelangelo is riding shot gun, Raphael is in the back seat, and Donatello is in the rear lab area. Then at one point, Raphael is seen leaning out of the passenger side front window, but when the Turtles get out of the van to confront Irma, Donatello is in the drivers seat, Michaelangelo is in the back driver’s side, Raphael is in the front passenger spot, and Leonardo is in the rear passenger seat.

Pizza References:
1. With Michaelangelo planning the party, the entire menu is pizza related.
2. Irma destroys a UFO Pizza sign.
3. Michaelangelo gets 31 flavors of ice cream pizza for Irma’s party.

Catchphrase Countdown:
1. Raphael, thinking Michaelangelo is Shredder, calls him “Shred-head”
2. The Turtles scream “Turtle power!” as the rush out to save April.
3. Leonardo: Let’s make Turtle tracks.
4. Shredder calls the Mutants “Cretans.”
5. Michaelangelo yells, “Cowabunga!” as he traps Shredder and the Mutants in Saturn’s rings.

Pop Culture References:
1. The episode’s title is a parody of the movie title “The Attack of the 50 Foot Woman” from 1958.
2. Michaelangelo calls Irma’s snoring a “6.5 on the Ricotta scale,” a parody of the Richter scale.
3. Michaelangelo says, “It’s scarfin’ time!” perhaps a parody of the Thing’s signature, “It’s cloberin’ time!”

Wacky Inventions:
1. Exaboron Powered Enlarging Ray
2. Exaboron Sensor

Old 03-23-2007, 01:52 PM   #39
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Episode 22: Sky Turtles
Written by: Reed Shelly and Bruce Shelly

Cast:
@ Jennifer Darling: Irma, Lady at Dress Shop 1
@ Pat Fraley: Krang, Burne Thompson, Dress Shop Owner
@ Renae Jacobs: April O’Neil, Lady at Dress Store 2

Mistakes:
1. The extra prongs on the dagger floating in the lair are pointed down (towards the hilt) when it’s first seen, and up when it’s seen again.
2. When we see Shredder and Krang after Leonardo mentions that the floating is caused by them, the grill on the back of Krang’s body is missing.
3. As Shredder turns up the Anti-Gravity Generator, Krang’s shoulder pads are peach, not grey.
4. When April contacts the Turtles after the gravity is restored, her Turtle Com is the wrong design.
5. After the Anti-Gravity Generator overloads, Krang’s gloves are peach, not red.
6. After the Turtle Van is caught in the grip of the extreme gravity, Donatello seems to be in the driver’s seat, and Leonardo in the passenger’s seat, but earlier Leonardo was driving and Raphael was riding shotgun. They will continue to change positions while the Van is overturned.
7. When Bebop, Rocksteady, and their small army of Foot Soldiers move in on the Turtles, Michaelangelo’s in the drivers seat, and the Foot Soldiers don’t seem to be wearing the anti-gravity boots.
8. When Rocksteady says, “It’s Toitle trashin’ time!” his mouth doesn’t move.
9. When the Foot Soldiers first start goose stepping they have black boots.
10. Rocksteady’s horn transitions to a darker grey when he watches the Foot march away.
11. Something obscures part of Michaelangelo’s shell while he’s upside down in the van.
12. Rocksteady’s horn blinks dark grey when he enters the Turtle van.
13. The Turtles belt ties are occasionally unaffected by the fact that they are upside down.
14. Michaelangelo throws is slow-mo chucks at the Foot, but later they appear in his belt.
15. The red dots on the Anti-Gravity Boots are very inconsistent, sometimes appearing on the right, left, either or, both, or not at all.
16. The Punks and the Foot Bots walk normally with the Anti-Gravity Boots, but the Turtles walk around like they’re on the moon.
17. Krang’s gloves again go from being red to peach when he and Shredder discuss the power of controlling gravity.
18. Donatello suddenly goes from riding on the tail of the glider to piloting it,
19. Michaelangelo is eventually seen on the tail, and Donatello where he was sitting.
20. The Turtles swiped Rocksteady, and 2 Foot Soldiers boots, yet Bebop floats up when gravity is reversed in his sneakers; his boots reappear later.
21. As Bebop and Rocksteady float past the Blimp, Bebop’s vest is white.
22. Donatello details the plan to use the satellite dish using just the gilder, but his gear is red.
23. Raphael and Michaelangelo have switched seats when the glider is detached then switch back.
24. Donatello’s wrist bands are missing as Michaelangelo and Raphael position the satellite. Leonardo’s wrist band goes green at the same instance.
25. Raphael is seen sitting in the front again, but he’s sporting nunchucks.
26. Shredder’s shin blades reappear underneath his boots after Bebop and Rocksteady fall on him (they have been missing the entire episode, most likely because of the boots).

Pizza References:
1. Michaelangelo is putting on weight because of, you guessed it, pizza.
2. There is a “Pizza!” billboard visible when we first see the Channel 6 building.
3. A floating pizza truck gets Michaelangelo’s attention.
4. Michaelangelo breaks his diet and scarfs a half dozen pizzas to keep from floating away again.

Catchphrase Countdown:
1. Rocksteady: “It’s Toitle trashin’ time!”
2. Shredder calls the Punks “Pathetic peons.”
3. Donatello says, “Like Michaelangelo would say, ‘Exact-i-mundo dude.” Michaelangelo starts to repeat him, but catches himself.
4. Shredder calls the Turtles “Wretched reptiles.”
5. Shredder calls the Turtles “Shell-backed simpletons.”
6. Michaelangelo calls Shredder “Shred-head”

Pop Culture References:
1. When Michaelangelo finally gets Anti-Gravity Boots, he references the Nancy Sinatra song, “These Boots Were Made For Walking.”
2. After getting the hot foot from the lava prodused by the escaping Shredder’s Transport Module and Donatello telling Michaelangelo and Raphael they should be happy they saved the day, Raphael says that he’s “Dancing in the street,” a possible parody of the song “Dancing in the Streets” by Martha and the Vandellas.

Wacky Inventions:
1. Anti-Gravity Generator
2. Anti-Gravity Boots

Old 03-26-2007, 01:25 PM   #40
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Episode 23: The Maltese Hamster
Written by: David Wise

Cast:
@ Townsend Coleman: Michaelangelo, Robbery Witness, Burne Thompson
@ Cam Clark: Leonardo, Rocksteady, Chester the Delivery Boy, Lefty
@ Jennifer Darling: Irma, Lady at the Meat Rack
@ Rob Paulsen: Raphael, Mr. Schlamontly, The “Copper”,
@ Peter Renaday: Splinter, Vernon Fenwick, Tony “The Butcher” Vivaldi

Mistakes:
1. Donatello is told by Raphael to stop narrating as it blows the Turtles cover, but he continues, and his mouth stops moving. (Possibly only internal dialogue) April later interrupts, possibly proving even that wrong.
2. When April gushes over the Hamster, Donatello and Raphael’s voices are flipped as they grumble.
3. When the Turtles rush back to Schlamontly’s to find Michaelangelo, Raphael and Donatello’s voices are again swapped.
4. When Donatello and Leonardo meet back up at the antique shop, Donatello’s plastron is green.
5. When an antique whacks Donatello in the head, his plastron is green.
6. The background behind Donatello goes from the light green of the wall behind the TV to the color of the TV itself.
7. When Donatello reveals himself to Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady both have 2 mouths.
8. The captured Turtles and Splinter are standing behind the Butcher, you can see Leonardo on the far left, with Michaelangelo to his right. When Donatello goes to untie them, Michaelangelo is on the far left, Raphael is to his right, and Leonardo is on the far right.
9. As Shredder reprimands the Mobsters, Bebop and Rocksteady both have 2 mouths, as it is re-used footage.
10. Despite speaking the narration at the end, Donatello’s mouth doesn’t move

Pizza References:
1. When the Turtles are trying to guess what April saw, Michaelangelo asks if it’s a “new kind of pizza I haven’t tried yet?”
2. Michaelangelo asks to be gagged with a pizza ladle after April gushes over how cute the Hamster is.
3. Michaelangelo spots a “genuine Louis the 14th antique pizza maker” at Schlamontly’s Antique Shop.
4. Donatello compares being buried in rubble to eating “liverwurst pizzas on an empty stomach.”

Catchphrase Countdown:
1. The Butcher calls Shredder “Metal-Mouth.”
2. Shredder calls the Mutants “incompetent slugs.”
3. Donatello calls Shredder “Shred-Head”

Pop Culture References:
1. The title of this episode is a parody of The Maltese Falcon, a novel from 1930 which was later adapted into a film staring Humphrey Bogart in 1941.
2. Donatello narrates the episode like a old mystery movie.
3. Raphael calls Donatello “Sam Spud-head” a parody of the Maltese Falcon’s Sam Spade.
4. The Mob’s gear was “so advanced, it was straight out of Star Wars.”
5. April asks, “How much is that hamster in the window?” a parody of the song “How Much is That Doggie in the Window?” from 1952.
6. After Lefty captures Splinter and Leonardo, he mimics James Cagney and says, “Meh, you dirty rat, it curtains for you.”
7. When Donatello appears on the TV Lefty says 2 lines, the second is in the Butcher’s voice.

Wacky Inventions:
1. Super-Conducting Magnet

1. When April asks, “How much is that hamster in the window?” Raphael looks at the audience and says, “Why do I Have a feeling that song won’t make the top 10?”
2. As the Mobsters surround Donatello and April, Donatello in his “gum shoe” voice says he “knew it was time for a break.”
3. Raphael turns to the camera and says, “When it comes to exit lines, nobody beats ole Shredder.”

Notables:
1. Pat Fraley is not in this episode; Townsend Colman steps in as Burne Thompson (you can tell because Burne sounds a little like Rat King.)

Last edited by Jester; 03-26-2007 at 01:35 PM.

Tags
fred wolf series, reference